All Comments on 'Pool Party'

by KeithD

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
cumslut

Once you have had cock you can't give it up. Being fucked is a deep pleasure, the warmth of cum as it surges into you is so satisfying. I fills a need to be used for sex like a slut, just a cum dump. My first time, was at my wifes insistance and I have enjoyed having sex with men since. Swallowing cum, my own or other men, being butt fucked by women and men. I found one man who could give me oral for 1 1/2 hours, deep throating me and finally swallowing my load. The ride home I kept on dripping cum. Most of all though, being fucked by men when women watch is my greatest pleasure. Taking their seed deep in my ass, the words of encouragement from the women and the comments about being a good slut, eating my cum when the wife or girlfriend snowballs me.A few times, eating my cream pies either off tits or smooth shaved pussy and once giving my wife oral as she rode a long thick cock. I love being a fuck toy, no matter who fucks me or who's cum I swallow.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
One of the hottest stories on Literotica

I loved this: as a closeted married bi guy I could totally identify! And, just like at the end when Ann rides his cock, I too secretly imagine myself in my wife’s place when I see my big cock pumping in and out of her. Cock is fundamental to sex - that’s why women can’t do without men - but men can certainly do without women!

dan1957dan1957almost 6 years ago
Hot story

Very hot. Love how this married cock slut opens himself up to his needs and those if other men

Dawn_PatrolDawn_Patrolover 2 years ago

Great story, well told. Nice how you weave in the psychology of addictive sexual experiences – of fighting the urges that you know "can't continue." Often unsuccessfully. And yes, how those powerful experiences then become the pilot light for the sexual fires we must maintain with those we are obligated or beholden to.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKeithD@KeithD
For the information of the GM reader, KeithD is the new account name for stories (many of which are published to the marketplace under the names habu and Dirk Hessian) that were previously posted to Literotica under the name sr71plt. The sr71plt account had a goal of 1,001 pos...