Pool Party

Story Info
The step daughter and her friends have a pool party.
3.7k words
3.95
45k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DirtBoss
DirtBoss
136 Followers

Sara and Meg owned a hair salon and grooming parlor. Meg does the waxing and nails. Sara the hair. Sara's daughter and her best friend brought up that they wanted the pool on the same day as Sara and Meg's annual pool party.

"Do you mind if Tina and Sis are at our annual pool party?" Sara asked Meg. "It is Sis's 18th birthday and I told her that they could drink if Sis's mother Lisa was there. We are sending Seth and John golfing for the day anyway."

"Sara, you know how self-conscious I get around other people. I am fat and look horrible in a bathing suit." Meg complained.

"We all struggle with our bodies. Look how droopy my boobs are." Sara said lifting her DD breasts up in a heavy bra.

"Shit, yours fucking float compared to these fucking things." Meg said lifting the 40F's hanging on her chest.

"You have had big tits since fifth grade, Meg. It will be all women, so no one cares what you look like. Hell, maybe we will make the girls swim naked to make us all jealous of their hard bodies. Sara chided.

"I don't care. Just no pot, you know how I get on that stuff. Remember the REM concert in 95?" Meg said.

"Yep, first time I saw you get airtight. Those three filled every hole, right there in the grass with the crowd around you." Sara chided.

"Too bad there won't be guys at the pool. It would be great to show Tina what a slut you can be." Sara said. "Now I need to get you to wax me for the party, I will get that thing between your legs under control while we are at it." Sara said.

Meg's black hair. Her pubic hair was naturally long and thick. Before she started grooming in school it would stick out the sides of her underwear in tufts. Now she kept it waxed clean and Sara helped by getting to the areas she could not reach or see.

Sara's client came in after that and the girl's did not continue their conversation. By the time they were headed home Sara thought that Meg was ok with the idea. Sara got the food together and a whole pile of booze. Tina told her mother that her and Sis would drink seltzers and would stay the night.

Sara made homemade horchata mix to make drinks out of. She left it in the spare fridge. She already had a bunch of other mixers. Seth thought it would be funny. One of his coworkers at the plant had given him some Ketamine to make a real panty dropper for his wife.

He thought she would be the only one drinking the horchata so her poured the small vial into the pitcher. He and John would act like they were leaving then return once the girls had a half hour to get the party going. John was interested in seeing Sis in a bikini for the afternoon. His wife was fine but a hot young redhead he needed to see her in the pool.

It was Saturday right after noon. John and Meg showed up at the house. Sara was getting stuff out at the pool ready. Tina had stayed at Sis and Lisa's last night. The girls were planning on attending junior college in the fall.

Seth and John left when the three showed up from Lisa's house in her minivan. Seth kissed Sara goodbye.

"Don't drink too much and do something stupid." Seth said, knowing the reality was she would.

The women got some loungers set in the right spots and Sara poured each of the five a cinnamon toast crunch of horchata, rum and fireball. They opened the party with that. Both Tina and Sis hissed at the burn in their throats. Lisa hummed at the slight burn in her belly.

The girl's grabbed seltzers for themselves and decided to float and tan. Sara wore a string two piece that she picked up on the sale rack last year. It was sunshine yellow. Her large nipples would push through the padding and show when she swam. Her 38DD bounced and moved as she was bopping about with food and drinks.

Lisa was in a black suit. It was French cut but had a wide back and front panel on the bottoms. The tops were triangles that came to the outside of her breasts but allowed the sides to tan. She was proud of her 36D breasts on her small frame. She kept in shape.

Meg, being conscious, was going to wear a one piece and Sara forbade it. Meg bought a two piece with boy short bottoms and a sports bra looking top. Sara started flipping her shit immediately.

"When does the hot goat yoga start Megs? You look like you need some 1988 leggings to go with that spandex." Taunting her friend.

A half hour in the girls floating had finished their seltzer, Lisa was done with a wine spritzer and Meg had finished her Mai Tai.

"Another horchata drink for each of us." Sara demanded. Pouring horchata into ice then adding rum and a shot of tequila.

"What the hell was that concoction, Mom?" Tina asked.

"A Mexican milkshake, or Poncho Villa's cum shot. I haven't decided what to name it. I just know it kicks like a cunt shot." Sara answered.

"Mom, stop being a slag." Tina said.

Tina wore what could loosely be termed a bikini. The small tringles gave hints of areola on the sides. The strings provided no support as they cupped under the breast, and it covered the string until it reached under the arm. Her mother could see the cleft of the pussy and wondered if it did not come with padding in the crotch or her daughter removed it. The floss running between her ass cheeks did nothing.

Sis was no better. Just smaller. Same waist, same ass just red hair and slightly smaller chest.

Sara was feeling pretty good and said, "Let's play pong."

The two in the pool hit with an exuberant yes. Lisa was all in, and Meg was on the fence. The four others pier pressured her into playing.

"So, we don't get too hammered, we can do a Poncho Villa cum shot in a shot glass for each make. There is less than a 1/4 oz of liquor in each ounce, It is mostly rice and water" Sara stated.

No one argued as all of them liked the taste of the drink. It was settled. The five started in with the shots when someone made a ball, they went down the list as the next person to do a shot. The guys showed back up just as the girls were getting confused as to who was in que for the next shot from which shooter.

Seth and John entered the pool area with a light beer in hand. The girls were obviously fucked up. The horchata was almost gone. Seth was watching Lisa take a shot with it in the glass. He decided to let the night play out. After all, two were his wife and stepdaughter and two were John's and his stepdaughter.

Seth grabbed two different balls they had for pool toys. One was a light ball that would fly slow when thrown the other was a water polo ball. Both were about the same size.

"I know a game you girls can play. It is catch and fetch. John will keep score and you girls can go two rounds then we can put stakes to the game. It is easy. Each girl starts at the fence and runs, jumping over the top of the water and a ball will be thrown as you jump. If you don't catch it and it hits you, you lose a point." Seth stated.

His wife was first, and he used the polo ball and threw right at her left tit. The grunt of her missing the ball was satisfying. She glowered at him as she left the pool. Sis was next and John threw the slow ball, and she caught it easily in the air. The guys figured out the speed at which the polo ball was mostly uncatchable, and the light ball would just not reach them quickly enough to be caught.

John bounced one off Meg's head. Lisa lost her top reaching up for one of the slow balls. Meg felt the drug in the booze and was losing her inhibitions.

"Dress slutty enough that your shit comes off, It should have to stay off." Meg said.

Seth and John agreed. It wasn't them that were losing clothes. The rest of the girls agreed, and Lisa succumbed to the pressure to remain topless.

"Then the game should change, let's play chicken in the pool." Lisa said. "Since mine is gone, I propose that Seth pack Meg take on Rob with Sis and Sara pack Tina. I will officiate, being topless.

Rob and Seth saw no way that they were losing in the deal. They cheered the idea. The women were all horny and stoned. Meg blushed as Seth backed up to the poolside and told her to mount the steed. The other's followed suit. The three teams were getting used to working together to move about in the pool when Lisa yelled to start.

"First girl off the shoulders of her steed is mine to strip." Lisa commanded.

Seth could feel Meg grinding her hips into the back of his neck. The rules were only the girls on the shoulders could try to get the others off the carriers shoulders. Lisa, already topless, was the official judge.

Sara and Tina moved close to the shallow end. Seth even though Meg was bigger she still was not very heavy for his frame, He went straight for Rob and Sis. Seth really wanted to see her young tits. Meg went straight for the bikini and so did Sis.

Sis's tiny string top came off in Meg's first swipe. The bows tied slipped free with the first tug of the slick material. Sis had reached for Meg's spandex top in the back, as Meg leaned forward Sis pulled and got the top over Meg's head and trapped her arms.

This pulled Seth off balance forward. In the attempt to correct back, Sis released at just the right time and Meg's pulling threw her upper body backward. Her giant tits added inertia and Seth had to let her go or she would have pulled him over. Meg hit the water with a splash. Her suit top holding her arms up over her head and Tits floating at the right level for Seth to reach over and pinch a nipple.

"I think you got your first slave Lisa." Seth said, twisting the nipple getting a squeal from Meg.

"That is a great Idea Seth, I won't strip them, I'll make them sex slaves for the rest of the night.

Rob and Sis were already at work on Tina and Sara. Tina was topless quickly also and she had one of the strings loose on Sis's bottoms. Tina had her arms around Sis trying to dislodge her and kept pulling her mother into Rob. He was hip bumping Sara, trying to get her off balance.

Meg's bottoms hit the concrete in front of Lisa, and she was ordered to kneel. Seth walked over to Lisa and Meg. Just then his and Rob's stepdaughters hit the water and Sara attacked Rob.

"You are a fucking cheater." Sara claimed and jumped on Rob to force him underwater.

Rob grabbed her around the waist, stripped her tops and bottoms off as she fought and squealed in his arms.

"Seth if you can't control your woman, I am giving her a spanking." Rob proclaimed.

When Sis stood her bottoms floated off. Tina was pushing through the water in front of her, so she reached out and grabbed the strings on both sides of the girl's yellow suit and pulled as she stopped forward progress. Tina's bottoms were now in her hand. Tina immediately felt the water on her cootch as it was not covered any longer.

She turned back and said, "Bitch," and laughed. The two eighteen-year-olds went to Sis's mom and said, "Slaves reporting." In unison. Rob was busy wrestling Sara. Her suit removed Sara was fake fighting Rob with her pussy tingling at the thought of him spanking her aroused ass in front of her best friend, husband, and daughter.

Seth watched the two naked 18-year-olds emerge from the pool. Neither had any hair around their cute little pussies. Tina looked like a younger version of her mother.

Meg noticed Seth's suit was starting to tent and crawled away from her new slave driver pulling the bottom of Seth's shorts down. This released a cock, larger than she thought she had ever seen. No wonder Sara was happy to head home every night.

Rob got Sara over his lap in a deck chair and began the spanking.

"Lisa, get your ass over here and give me a hand." Rob demanded.

Lisa's image of being in charge was shattered and her level of arousal demanded she go. Meg's mouth was covering Seth's cockhead as Lisa scurried to her husband as she watched Rob's hand striking Sara's ass flesh coloring it pink.

Tina and Sis were enthralled by the cock they saw when Meg pulled Tina's stepdads cock free. Both very horny girls knelt in front of him as Meg began her worship of his cock.

"Don't just kneel there. Get each other ready. I am going to fuck you both." Seth said, looking his stepdaughter in the blue eyes. Neither girl hesitated, they almost naturally folded into a sixty-nine position with the more dominant Tina on top of her redheaded friend.

Rob seeing his friend getting his cock serviced removed Sara from his lap and told Lisa to get on her back. Placed Sara's pussy over Lisa's face while Sara worked on his cock with her mouth. Sara used to having Seth's monster in her throat was easily able to get the 8" thick cock in and get her chin against his scrotum like men wanted.

"I will control your head; you just continue to try to stick out your tongue and watch the teeth." Rob told the blonde.

Sara was in bliss as her brain registered what she heard. Rob began pulling her head back and forth on his stiff cock. Lisa heard the sloppy blowjob and felt the slobber drooling out of the blondes mouth as it got to her forehead between the woman's legs. Sara's pussy was drooling out on her face almost as fast.

"Off my cock and onto the redhead's pussy. I am going to achieve a dream today. Tina gets your cunt over here and I am going to destroy it for you." Seth demanded.

Rob looked over to see Seth laying Tina down on her back. The large firm tits of his wife were mirrored in her daughter. That huge 10" thick cock was going to ruin that girl for the rest of her life. He wanted the same for himself.

"Lisa, go replace Sis under Meg and send Sis back to me." Rob demanded as he continued to use Sara's throat as a flesh cock sleave. Lisa hurried to Meg and Sis hearing the mantra coming out of Tina now.

"Oh, my god, oh fuck, it isn't going to fit. Fuck that hurts, wow daddy it is so big, oh fuck just a little more, oh my god." Tina was repeating. Seth got her on a lounger, on her back. Sis had gotten Tina's pussy good and wet. Seth had not realized that Tina was still a virgin until she said so when he placed her.

"I'll go slow, but I am going to get this for the first time." Seth told her.

He placed his cock head at the entrance and pushed until he felt resistance. Reaching down and rubbing her clit he started to rock his hips in her entrance. Tina rolled her hips back and moved her knees further out to reduce the pressure she felt, and something opened inside her. A small flash of pain by a feeling of great pleasure as her stepdad rubbed her love button and filled her love canal.

Having never even used a tampon she was feeling nerves in places that her body did not know it had. Seth pulled back from just the crown inside and saw a little blood on the top of it as it emerged. He pushed forward again and gained half the cock in the blondes tight little hole.

Tina was over the top and on the third push she had a vaginal orgasm for the first time. Seth feeling the quick contractions and additional fluids drove his hips forward quickly, finding the vaginal ring at the base of his cock.

The inside of the virgin was so warm and wet, he never wanted to leave. But he pulled back to halfway and began to stroke into the girl as she writhed on his cock in pleasure.

Rob had put his stepdaughter on her hands and knees in front of him. Lisa was busy licking his ass and ball sack as he lined up on Sis's wet snatch. She had not been with a man previously but had used some of her mother's toys. Rob did not get the joy of breaking a hymen and his cock was bigger than her mother's toys, but the drug and arousal allowed Rob access to the virginal cunt.

Sis moaned as she felt warm flesh enter her for the first time. It was way more amazing feeling the strong hands on her waist as his stiff flesh entered her hole. Her mom had now rolled under the coupling and was watching her husband's cock entering and exiting her daughter's pussy. Lisa began licking the two at the union point with her husband's balls hitting her chin when he bottomed out in the girl's vagina.

Meg was busy with Sara when both heard Seth, "Take that you dirty little snatch." Dumping his seed into the virginal pussy of Tina.

Sara crawled over to clean her husband as he slid his slick bloody cum covered cock from her daughter.

"Meg, suck that stuff out of Tina." Sara demanded. Meg saw the red drippy pussy of her friend's daughter and delighted in licking and sucking the aftermath from the young woman.

Rob was pounding the young woman riding his cock doggy style. He reached under the younger redhead and grabbed both tits hard enough that he would see the finger bruises four days later when she asked if he would fuck her again.

Pulling on the tits he buried as deep as he could and began to pump his 48-year-old seed into a woman 30 years his junior. The goo that leaked by her husband's cock and out of her daughter was quickly lapped up by an attentive Lisa.

Seth seeing Meg's fat ass in the air as she sucked and licked his spunk out of Tina had a new plan.

"Sara, get the coconut oil, I am going to see if Meg's asshole is anywhere near as tight as your daughter's cunt was." Seth said.

Sara hurried to comply as she thought that would be fun to watch. Returning with the oil Seth placed Sara under Meg's dripping pussy.

"You lick and suck that, like she is for your daughter as I pound her colon!" Seth said, pinching and twisting both of Sara's 38DD tits. Forcing her under her friend.

Seth covered his left hand with coconut oil and started working fingers into the anal ring of Meg. Already being aroused by cleaning the mess out of Tina. Meg felt Tina's mothers tongue on her pussy followed by fingers working on her rectum.

Meg was quickly orgasming on Sara's face and three fat fingers were fucking her asshole. Then they stopped. Meg's mind flashed, mid orgasm of a fist size cock was about to impale her back hole. The fear subsided as she felt the pressure and her anus gave way to the large phallus.

Seth pushed his cock into where his three fingers had been knuckles deep. The thick woman's ass gave, and his cock slid into the tightness of her. It was a different kind of tight but still very pleasurable for Seth.

Meg groaned into Tina's freshly fucked pussy as she felt her colon fill with stiff hot flesh.

Sara felt her husband's balls hit her chin as he impaled her friend on his cock. Sara counted four orgasms for Megan while Seth was busy destroying her guts. Sara, covered in Meg's juices, finally felt Seth push in and stop. She could see his testicles pulled up beside the base of his cock, leaving his sack tight up against the perinium. The perinium was flexing as the seed was pumped into Meg's rectum.

Pulling his cock free of the coconut oil covered ass. He grabbed Meg's curly black hair and pulled her face from his stepdaughter's crotch.

"You got another mess to clean up bitch, get to it." Shoving his softening shitty cock in her face.

Without missing a beat, the well satiated Meg began to clean her shit from Seth's cock.

"Squat on your mother's face. She will clean you up. I am getting some of what Seth is having." Rob said.

Rob grabbed some coconut tanning oil off the table and began stroking his semihard cock back into action. He was glad he had chewed a couple of ED pills before they came back. Lifting Lisa's legs vertical he poured the oil over her asshole.

He placed his oil covered cock at the entrance and pushed. Having been there a few times before her rectum opened from memory. Rob pounded his wife's backside as she slurped his spunk from her daughter. Rubbing Lisa's engorged clit, Rob gave her another orgasm while his cock banged her ass and he watched her pink nipple, freckled tits roll round and round on her chest.

His second orgasm was harder than the first. Watching his stepdaughter's ass covering her mother's face with the three sharing a mutual orgasm. The three collapsing in a heap.

Rob watched Meg and Sara crawling behind Seth as he carried Tina into the house. Rob thought, "Let the weekend begin."             

DirtBoss
DirtBoss
136 Followers