All Comments on 'Pool Party Ch. 01'

by swigby

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
I WISH MY WIFE WOULD DO THIS

THIS IS A GREAT STORY. I JERKED OF WHILE READING IT AND AM GONNA SAVE IT TO READ OVER AND OVER

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Average

Read it before in so many other stories. It's not horrible, but there's nothing special about it either that warrents anything other than a shrug.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Not even average

for a wimp husband story.

Same as the millions of others.

Boring as shit.

AND more chapters to come???

Why bother

noone269noone269about 20 years ago
Unoriginal

A tired premise, but on the plus side you managed to include just about every cliche associated with the wimp husband/slut wife category.

dsidedsideabout 20 years ago
Not very imaginative!

Just another cheap slut/wimpy cuckold story. Why do so many so called writers write this type of garbage, no one seems to like it?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Good Style.

It does not have to be original to be good. There are certain story types that give me a boner. This is one of them. BRAVO!The style is better than many who attempt this story. There is a nice long slow build up before the sex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Don't listen to these "wimpy/cockhold" morons.

Very hot. I don't know why these idiots that whine about stories being wimpy read stories in this genre. I don't know what they like or expect, but I thought it was hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Very good!

Enjoyed your story. It is most husbands' dream to have such an experience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Enjoyed it

Keep up the good work and forget the brainless idiots who complain about everything on this site and in this section. They don't have the maturity, guts or no sexual prowess to explore beyond their own limited experiences, assuming they even have any.

SomehowyouSomehowyouabout 13 years ago
Great story! very erotic!

I really liked it. Keep writing!

liz33ndliz33ndalmost 7 years ago
greatbwriting

wow, what a turn on, wish it was me.. hot wife...

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
You

You watch your whore with another man and don't kick his ass, then you're a cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Hope she got gangbanged bareback hopefully got knocked up every wife should let other guys fuck them bareback take the chance even if they become pregnant I know I did couple wife's at nudist resort knocked them up as even I did my aunt mom and my sister along with my cousin aunts daughter

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaover 3 years ago
Sad sad story ... 1 star at best.

Dside and noone are right...just another wimpy cuck and his whore wife story. So unimaginable and almost predictable. Same old tired cliches from the cheaters handbook. I don't understand why someone would want his lovely wife to screw around with another man or men in this case... With STDs and AIDs till around, you must want to die a slow death and take other sex crazed assholes with you. I hate how some writers try to make the cuck as a Loving and understanding wimp, with no backbone and no balls. And the slut wife as a selfish and manipulative bitch with no real love for her husband. Pathetic. These kind of stories are not my cup of tea.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You know the story sucks when even adding a second part to still doesn't help it. The comments were better than the story. It doesn't help that the story telegraphs what's going to happen next.

SomehowyouSomehowyou8 months ago

Excellent 5-star story. The anti-cucks that lurk here and read every cuck/hotwife/stag story are going the pound themselves raw and then write something very bad. You don't finish a story unless you like it. Good job.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous