All Comments on 'Pool Party Teaser'

by Sin_Nombre

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Jlyn1Jlyn110 months ago

If the husband was asleep, how could he describe the action? I would have liked to know the aftermath.

AfishingonadoAfishingonado10 months ago

Good start, would love to read a part 2.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

4 Stars, nice story, she definitely knew when she was in over her head but didn't care.

My opinion, I think a good alternate ending would be that when he was pounding her ass, she looked up at the house and saw her husband watching them from a window.

Johnny3018Johnny301810 months ago

living a dangerous game with the hubby sleeping in the house a few feet away. It is a story real onto it's self and good, but i have seen this happen over the years at too many pool parties in real life. I didn't get this lucky. LOL

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Epilogue: Hubby kicked his cheating skank slut wife to the curb. She fled to Jackson's house and he let her stay with him for about a month, but he used her every day and invited 4-5 buddies to fuck her as well. She's now pregnant and homeless because Jackson, grew tired of her and tossed her out as well. I guess teasing really worked out well for this empty headed bimbo!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Please write the next part soon as I loved it ❤️

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Surprisingly erotic, but hardly original. Four stars.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

cheating wife started this and so is not "Non consent"

PassiontyperPassiontyper10 months ago

I thought it was a well written story, but the non-consent kinda ruined it for me. I'd give it 3 stars at best.

*double checks the category*

Fuuuck. 5 out of 5 stars then. But a RELUCTANT 5 out of 5!

Sin_NombreSin_Nombre10 months agoAuthor

Thanks for the feed back! Any tips on pt 2?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

My wife found this and we both enjoyed it tremendously. It was well-written and erotic. My wife related well to Kathryn in your story. Our modus operandi is to hire young neighborhood guys, mostly 17 year olds, to do our yard work and help her by doing the heavy lifting for her gardening projects.

She is a MILF, dresses sexy, and flirts heavily with them until they are 18. On their birthdays she starts fucking them and she teaches them how to become good lovers. Eventually, they go away to college or join the miliary. Then, she hires a new kid and repeats the process again. She’s only been raped twice and she admits that she was asking for it!

She’s now 40 years old, we have been married 20 years, and she has fucked 12 young men into manhood. I often find places to hidd in the house or garden while she sucks their cocks, cums on their cocks and has them pump her full of their cum. She has trained them all to control their ejaculations and most of them can fuck her rough for over half an hour before they cum.

Also, they have incredible libidos and stop by two or three times very day to bend her over the kitchen counter or spread her out on a lawn chair to fuck her silly!

My wife loved your story. Please write a sequel! For part two you might consider pregnancy risk where the wife inititates it!

MorevinilaMorevinila3 months ago

good story line - would have liked some more details on the action.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Hope he knocked her up

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous