All Comments on 'Pool Payments Ch. 09'

by Tx Tall Tales

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
blackknight314blackknight314about 1 year ago

Good job, thanks for sharing your work!

Baqfid12Baqfid12about 1 year ago

Six stars for this one. Just tremendous

fitfidelityfifty64fitfidelityfifty64over 1 year ago

OMG...that was a sexual circus...so good.

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

Oh you just keep it coming don’t you

sbkr222sbkr222almost 4 years ago
Good chapter

I think he came 5 times in an hour in this chapter. That sounds more like punishment than pleasure.

I have a small suggestion. It would be better if we're introduced to the husbands of the 3 women with Alex having some interaction with them. I'm not saying they should realize what's going on, but giving them some screen time interacting with the main characters would make the story more real and exciting in my opinion. I would've also preferred if Alex's wife got more screen time.

Right now, about 90% of the chapter is sex. I would prefer 50% sex and 50% other things, like showing how the affair has changed their interactions with their spouses and how they're trying to hide their affairs from their families.

Please don't take this as a complaint. I still enjoy reading the series and gave a 5-star rating to every chapter till now.

mustelamustelaover 4 years ago
Cum is nor burning

Cum is at body temperature. Sperm is colder because it is stored in the testicles, outside the body.

Stop with this cliché.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wow. Another good series

Wow. Stumbled upon this.

you got a few good series with you

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
HOT!!!

I'm waiting for the wife to come home and catch him playing with his three friends and join in the party!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I Love this Series

It is so refreshing to read a story that is well assembled with likeable characters and story line that can be followed. Plus you have proofread it and used complete sentences! Too many stories today look and read like a huge text message. Bravo for a job well done and a hot story well written!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
you definitely

need to be more frequent with your updates to this story. i keep my eyes glued to your story page to see when the next chapter's out. Keep up the good work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTx Tall Tales@Tx Tall Tales
20317 Followers
The only thing constant is change. A new State, a new City, a new Job, and new Stories (coming soon).

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES