Pool Perv

Story Info
Pushing my luck with a friend at the pool.
2.8k words
4.51
12.5k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AN: I recently started using writing as an outlet for some pent up feelings, please note all this is purely fictional.

******

At my first office job, Madelyn was like a temptress sent by the universe. We were both starting out in the office, though she was finishing up the final year of her degree part time. Seeing her in the office was a pleasure, she was a joy to talk to, she managed to overcome my awkwardness in talking to new people, and we found that we both shared an interest in short day hikes. Over the course of a few weekends, we got closer, and one time, we got onto the topic of swimming. Somehow, despite her super out-going nature, she had never learned to swim, and she asked me to teach her, especially as the summer's heat made it impossible to go on a nice hike.

True to her being a touch shy when it comes to her body, she showed up in a two piece swimsuit, a t-shirt style grey top and some trunks that, unfortunately for her, ended looking more like super tight boxer shorts on her. She was stunning, her tall and skinny figure was further accentuated by the swimsuit. What she normally hid under dumpy clothes and loose pants was now on full display for me. Her narrow frame was slender, her skinny arms wrapped around her small waist, and her small breasts and ass being hugged by the tight swimsuit.

Being fresh out of university, her perky, small breasts poked out from her chest, and the top was so tight that I could make out the indentations that showed her ribcage. Her jet black hair came down just below her shoulders, resting on her chiselled collarbones. Just like her chest, her hipbones protruded from the shorts, and the fabric tented downwards to her flat stomach.

It wasn't my proudest moment, gawking at a lady at the public pool, but I was glad that I had gotten into the water to wait for her, hoping to the heavens that the pool hid my semi. I figured that I would get over all the gawking after a few weekends teaching her how to swim, but as the weeks went on, I found myself making more excuses to hold onto her slender body as I taught her to swim.

I wasn't entirely sure at the time, but Madelyn seemed to also enjoy swimming more when I was holding onto her. It could have simply been she was more confident when I was right next to her, but with the blood being pumped down to my hips, I chose to believe that she enjoyed my touch.

Madelyn was learning nearly all the basics really quickly, but she seemed to have a confidence issue. It seemed that no matter how well she could figure out the postures and movements, that she feared the depth, and would often panic and flounder. Against my better judgment, I suggested that I hold her up as she practised her strokes. I placed one palm under her stomach for her to rest on, using my other to push her knees back up to the waterline so she was kicking water properly. The feel of her taut stomach through the swimsuit wasn't much, but her breathy strokes and grunts as she swam to and fro was a bit too much for me.

My palm started sliding down to her waist, till it was next to her hip bones, supporting the bit just above her crotch. My other arm had moved up to help, and was loosely guiding her upper thigh. After another lap, she stopped her strokes, but stayed floating on my arms. "Do you think you can move your other arm back a bit? It's getting in the way when I kick up." She guided my arms so that I was holding her up from below, her hipbones resting on the first, her crotch and thighs resting on the other. As we went on another lap, she started slowly grinding her hips into my arms, causing her to sink a bit. I pushed her up harder, but she she only ground harder into my arms.

I could feel her crotch make contact and grind along my forearm, and it sent me into a full hard-on, with none of my wits about me anymore. I was stuck in porn logic mode, and pulled my lower arm back so that she was grinding her crotch into my palm instead. Madelyn let out a soft gasp, but didn't make any objections. My fingers started to explore, my palm crawling around her nethers so that I was caressing her pussy through the trunks, slowly massaging up and down. My thumb clawing at the fabric, sliding along her inner thighs and up to her pussy.

My porn logic didn't last long though, and Madelyn had had enough. "Alright, I can't keep pretending to swim here." She stood up and turned to me, stern. "It's ok, I've been daydreaming of this stuff as well." A cheeky grin crept across her face as she stepped closer to me, one hand sliding down to cup the hard-on in my trunks. "I wasn't sure if it was just me being too horny, or if you were actually trying to feel me up, but that absolutely answers it."

Having been caught red handed, I flushed in embarrassment, though relieved that despite everything, this seemed to be working out. "If that's the case, do you want to continue swimming? Or..." I was tripping over my words in a panic. Turns out, I was nowhere near as smooth as my own fantasies told me. "Oh hush, just come with me to the family changing room." giggled Madelyn. Thank god at least one of us was smart.

******

The family changing rooms were a set of changing rooms and lockers set aside from the rest of the pool, which let parents change their children in private. Lucky for us, there was an empty one, which Madelyn and I practically tripped over one another trying to get in. Giggling, I took Madelyn by the shoulders and pushed her against the door, sliding one hand down her sides, teasing her before locking the changing room. "So it wasn't just me, huh?" I grinned, unable to contain my excitement.

My arm slid back round to massage her backside, her supple ass-cheeks sitting perfectly in my palm. Madelyn giggled and pulled me in closer, the two of us grinding against each others nether regions. I pulled up Madelyn's shirt, freeing her two small breasts. Crouching down, I took the right in one hand whilst kissing the other, pursing my lips around the soft flesh, and flicking my tongue across the nipple. Madelyn moaned, but pushed me back and knelt down in front of me. "That felt great, but I'm going for a bit more than teasing foreplay."

She undid the knot around my trunks and pulled them down, my erection leaping out at her, causing her to recoil for a moment. "Well aren't you eager, big boy." She took my cock in her soft hand, and brought it to her face, brushing its length against the tender, fuzzy skin of her cheeks. She looked up at me, her small face squished against my throbbing erection, begging for more of her attention. "You've been fantasizing of this, haven't you? I've noticed your eyes lingering more and more on me the last couple weeks."

"Oh yes, I've been thinking of taking you every night for weeks now." I caressed the back of her head as I adjusted myself, so that my cock was now aligned right down the middle of her face, dwarfing her. "Maybe a bit too much, you'll have to let me know if I go too far."

"Dummy, I'm on the floor at a public swimming pool with that monster of yours on my face, what makes you think I can't---mppphhhhhh." Unable to contain myself, I pulled my hips back and slid into Madelyn's mouth mid sentence, muffling the rest of her teasing. The warmth of her mouth enveloped me as she took control, gripping both sides of my hips to steady me as she bobbed up and down my cock, swirling her tongue around my shaft.

I moaned in bliss as she let up and looked at me. "You really liked that, didn't you? I could feel you getting harder in my mouth." She let more saliva drip onto my cock as she put one hand on my shaft, rubbing the head in between her fingers, and pulling the spit all over my cock. As she continued to pump, she started to lick my tip, her tongue dancing deftly against the head. She took just the tip into her mouth, wrapping her lips tight against my cock and sucking hard, her tongue still swirling and flying over the tip, pushing me to higher pleasures.

I pushed her back to free myself from her maddening ministrations, feeling that I might not last that long if she continued. "Much as I enjoyed that, I was also dreaming of your body too." I knelt down in front of her as Madelyn stood up, pulling her swimming trunks down in the process, exposing her small bush. Madelyn squirmed a bit, "I guess I should've shaved if I was hoping for this."

"I don't mind at all, as long as nothing gets between me and this." I pushed her legs apart slightly, and used my thumbs to gently spread her pussy lips, exposing her all to me. Pushing up closer, I dragged the rough of my tongue against her pussy, before using the tip of my tongue to circle her folds to find her bump. Wrapping my arms around her thighs, I held her tight as I flicked my tongue against her clit.

Madelyn yelped, her hand shooting up to cover her mouth. She continued moaning through her palm as I swapped between sucking her clit and slithering my tongue in between her folds. Madelyn bucked her hips, grinding her crotch into my face and pushing her clit harder against my tongue. She grabbed two fistfuls of my hair, holding me in place as she continued to grind. I continued to eat her out with gusto, and could sense her breathing quicken. Madelyn had lost her awareness, and was now moaning and cursing out loud, ignorant of the setting.

Feeling that she was close, I pushed on desperately. My nose was flooded with the stench of pool water chlorine, my mouth flooded with her sweet juices. My jaw was pushed open up against Madelyn's crotch, and saliva drooled at from the sides, mixing with her juices and sliding down between my cheeks and her thighs.

Madelyn pulled me in harder, burying my face between her legs. "Oh fu-uhhhhck!" She bucked as she came, doubling over and using me to prop her self up. I kept my arms wrapped around her legs and hips, feeling them heave as Madelyn bent over heaving. Slowly, I pulled myself back and stood up, catching my breath as well. I put both arms under her and picked her up, carrying her over to the bench in the middle of the changing room, sitting down with her curled up in my arms, her chest still heaving.

"Fuck, I wasn't expecting that to feel so good." Madelyn smiled as she snaked an arm around my shoulders.

"If you're interested, we can continue this somewhere with an actual bed." I replied, unable to wipe the grim off my face.

"Alright, no need to look so pleased with yourself." Madelyn gave me a playful slap, before worming her hand down to my trunks again. "We can continue this elsewhere after you cum as well."

Madelyn laid down on the bench, and fished my cock out once more, sliding it in and out of her mouth with a pop. She pushed herself down sideways, letting it bulge out of her cheeks. "You seem to like it when you can see me slathering myself on your lovely cock." She continued to rub her face against my cock, messing up her hair. Unable to contain myself, I grabbed her by the neck, and started pushing her up and down, making her take more and more of me down her throat.

Her mouth was warm and sloppy, and the sound of her hacking and gagging as I pushed her down further my length was pure bliss, feeling her slobber all over my crotch, turning both of us into a wet mess. I stood up and readjusted myself so that she was stuck between my legs, and started thrusting my hips against her throat, making her take as much of me as possible.

Madelyn continued to make gagging noises as her nose hit my pubic bone, her hair and face an utter mess as I pumped away at her throat. She was so tight yet soft around my cock, the inside of her mouth and throat squeeing the entirety of my dick as it rammed in and out of her.

"Fuck, I'm cumming!" I let go Madelyn as I began to spurt into her mouth, but she immediately leaned back, presenting her chest and swimsuit to me as I let out a torrent of cum all over her, streams splattering against her hair and face, with patches of sperm covering her swimsuit.

Madelyn stood up as I caught my breath, and kissed me with her cum covered lips. Tasting my own cum was weird, but Madelyn kept swirling her tongue against my, giving neither of us a chance to breathe.

"That was delicious, baby." She whispered into my ear, dragging her fingertips along my chest.

"Oh you liked it? Wait, why did you let up then?"

"Don't you worry about that, you'll see in a bit." Madelyn used her ring finger to scrape the cum off her face, before sucking down on it hard. I could feel my trunks starting to tighten up again, but thankfully, some part of me kept my cool.

"It's great to know you're as dirty as I am, but maybe we should continue this somewhere other than... here." I gestured vaguely at the family changing room, which now smelled of pool chlorine and sex. I pitied the people who actually had to use this place after us.

"Hmmm.... Well, my sister is still home, but maybe we can continue this at your place..." Madelyn pressed herself against me, her hand moving slowly down towards my cock.

Not one to be outdone, I cupped my palm against her pussy, lightly teasing her. "My bed... isn't suited for what we want to do, let's find a day hotel for now. I promise you'll be satisfied." I smiled, my fingers pushing harder against her lower lips.

Madelyn giggled and backed off. "That's more than fine baby." She said, picking up her discarded swimming trunks and pulling them up. "I'll meet you at the pool entrance then. Hurry." She gave me a wink before opening the door, and we both went to get changed.

******

I was out by the pool entrance in about 10 minutes, and was surprised to see Madelyn already there, since she normally took a longer time to change. "How'd you get changed so quickly?" I asked, puzzled.

She grinned as I walked up to her, realising that parts of her face was glistening. "I didn't." She responded, almost proud." Her face looked shiny because she was still covered in cum and spit from earlier, her hair stood up in weird bits as strands of my cum was drying. Under her loose sports jacket, she was still wearing the swimming shirt, with dips and dots of my cum still drying. I could only assume that it was the same under her tennis skirt. "Like what you see?" She was definitely pleased with herself.

"Ecstatic." I brought her in close to me and kissed her deeply, a revolving wheel of dirty acts flying through my mind as I envisioned what we could do together. "Shall we find a nice place to continue? You probably don't want to stay in swimming clothes for too long."

"Yeah, and quick too." She leaned in closer. "I'm still wet as fuhhhhhhck" She dragged out the last word breathily.

"Honestly, Madelyn, I had you made out as a prude, and thought I was dead when you called me out earlier. But now, I'm starting to think that you're actually dirtier than me."

"Oh, I can do what you want and a lot more... How about we stop by at a toy store before getting down to more fun? I know one nearby where I buy my own toys."

Unsure if I should be excited or worried that this temptress has fallen into my life, I couldn't help but nod and laugh. "and you'll find out just how much and how many ways I want you too, don't say I didn't warn you."