Pool Table Fantasy

Story Info
John and Julie share their fantasies shooting pool.
3.5k words
4.01
18.2k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello, based on some comments I've received on some of my stories I wanted to place this disclaimer: There is no disease in the World of John and Julie. Julie is not leaving John. John is not leaving Julie. They are happy with their lives.

If you don't like reading about a husband and wife having fun, then PLEASE STOP HERE. Because quite honestly, no one wants to hear your troll comments about the sanctity of marriage, blah, blah, blah. If you believe in that so much, then don't read a "Loving Wife" story. Whew, now that that is off my chest...ENJOY!

===========================

--- Let's Play Pool At Home ---

John and Julie are a thirtyish couple who have been married for 10 years. High school sweethearts, they dated through college and were married shortly after. They both have good jobs and are living the American dream. Kids are on the horizon, but they wanted to have fun together before taking on the responsibility of children. Their sex life is great, and they still have sex three times a week.

In their upscale home, they have a game room with a full-size pool table, where they shoot pool on occasionally on the weekends. Sometimes, they shoot strip pool. This is one of those nights.

The rules were simple, each player had to have five articles of clothing on them. The first to lose all their clothing had to succumb to the wishes of the winner.

John had a t-shirt, gym shorts, a pair of socks, and a baseball cap on. Julie of course, went as sexy as she could with a two-piece nighty with a G-string bottom that showed off her gorgeous ass and a tiny top that barely contained her beautiful 35C breasts, touting hard nipples already. She added a pair of thigh-high black fishnet stockings with two-inch stilettos (they had both agreed that her stockings and shoes could be a single item each because she knew how much those stilettos turned John on) and finished her ensemble with a black ribbon, holding her jet-black hair in a ponytail.

Drinks in hand, they made their way to the game room for a night of fun. John won the lag for break and Julie racked the balls for the first game of 8-ball. She made sure that her breasts hung over the table while she racked the pool balls, giving John a perfect view.

"Damn girl." Is all John could say. He never grew tired of seeing his sexy wife showing off her assets.

"I'm glad you approve." Was Julie's reply, giving him a wink as she pulled away from the table.

John won the first game, with Julie removing her black hair ribbon with her hair spilling over her shoulders. Losing the second game, John removed his cap. As John racked the balls for the third game, Julie snuggled up behind him, reaching around to massage his cock through his shorts. John took his time racking and enjoyed Julie's hand rubbing up and down his now erect shaft. Her other hand snaked between his legs to caress his heavy balls. She loved teasing him.

"I'm not gonna last long if you keep that up." John moaned.

Julie took the hint and pulled away, but not before giving him a deep, sensual kiss. Julie lost the next game and removed her panties, giving John a perfect view of her shaved pussy. As she bent over to rack the balls, John decided to pay her back for playing with him by sliding his hand between her legs and caressing her pussy. His middle three fingers moved up and down her slippery slit, sometimes resting on her clit, rubbing it gently.

"I'm, not gonna last either Mister." She moaned.

John stopped, not wanting her to come just yet.

Julie was on tonight and won the next three games, leaving John with only his shorts and one sock on. Julie lost the next two and was now down to her stockings. She looked stunning, naked with thigh-high fishnets coming up those long legs to her mid-thigh. As Julie racked the balls, John couldn't resist, pulling out his now hard eight inches and stroking it while sitting in his bar chair.

"Now John." Julie said, jokingly reprimanding him. But John just kept stroking.

"You are the sexiest woman I've ever seen." He said, not believing he was married to such a stone cold hottie.

"You're so sweet." Julie said, moving towards him now.

She stood between his legs and leaned in for a sultry, wet kiss. She then moved down to his nipples and sucked them gently while at the same time, taking over his stroking with her right hand. She then reached down with her left hand and began frigging her own fiery, wet pussy, moaning along with John.

"Fuck baby." Was all John could say.

Julie then moved down to his cock and engulfed him with one swift motion. She knew he'd be able to get hard again, and right now, she wanted a nice, big, mouthful of his cum. She was a pro at not only doing many things at once (Piano playing taught her how to use both hands in separate motions), but also at timing her orgasm to hit exactly at the moment when the first shot of cum splashed on the back of her throat.

John knew what she wanted, having seen this scenario play out many times before. He also knew how to heighten the experience even more for Julie...Dirty talk.

"That's it bitch." He began. "Suck that nice, hard cock and frig that pussy. I haven't come in four days, so you'd better be ready for a big, warm load."

"MmmHmmm." Is all Julie could muster, not wanting to stop her sucking and interrupt her timing.

Her head now bobbed up and down on the top part of John's shaft while her right hand stroked the bottom half at an ever-increasing speed. Her left hand was now frantically rubbing her pussy, occasionally inserting three fingers, fucking herself.

"Mmmmm. Fucking yourself." John noticed. "My baby thinking about another cock maybe stuffing that pussy while you suck hubbies' cock?" He knew this nasty talk sent her over the edge. While they both knew they'd never go outside the marriage, fantasy was always fun.

"Yeah baby." John continued. "Fuck that pussy. Suck that cock. I'm close. I'm close."

Julie could feel the cum bubbling up John's shaft and as usual, her timing was perfect. As the first shot of cum hit the back of her mouth, she began trembling in an electrical orgasm. His cum was warm, salty, bitter and slid down her throat with ease. John held her head on his shaft, knowing she loved being 'made' to swallow his load. As both orgasms subsided, Julie looked up at John, with a sly look on her face. She never made him do it. She always asked permission with that look, hoping John would grant it. John brought her up from the kneeling position and leaned in for a deep kiss. He loved the taste of his cum in Julie's mouth and he knew it turned her on. Pulling back, Julie placed the three fingers that had just been fucking her pussy into her own mouth, licking them clean, and returning to John for another deep, sensual kiss. Julie then gave John a big hug.

"Wow!" Is all Julie could muster.

"Yeah, wow!" John responded, leaning back in his chair.

They played on, not really caring who won or lost. In their eyes, they were both winners. About forty-five minutes had passed and John was ready for round two. He was semi-hard again, and Julie just so happened to be bent over the table in front of him, taking a shot. John spit into his hand and began rubbing his cock, lubricating it. He stood behind Julie and as she took her shot, he rubbed his cock head against her pouting pussy, causing her to jump.

"Hey! You messed up my..." She started, but soon realized that John wasn't just teasing her as his cock head slid into her pussy. In one swift motion, he was balls deep in his hot wife's pussy.

"Fuck." Was all she could say. Now leaning over the table, her nipples rubbing on the felt with every stroke from John, she was in heaven.

John set up a smooth, deliberate cadence, moving in and out at a leisurely pace. He loved fucking Julie from behind like this. She had a smooth, tight ass, and her hips were perfect for him to grab on to. Speaking of ass, he knew that sometimes Julie liked him to finger her ass while fucking her from behind, so he slowly maneuvered his thumb to her anus, rubbing the hole, hoping for approval.

"MmmmHmmm." Julie moaned, indicating that yes, she wanted it.

John slowly rubbed her asshole more and more, spitting on it for lubrication. Julie moaned, knowing what that meant. In her fantasy mind, soon she'd have another cock in her. Another cock fucking her ass in front of her husband.

John slowly slid his thumb into Julie's ass, just up to the knuckle and began to wiggle it a bit. Her moans meant that she liked it. Her pushing back on his thumb meant she wanted more. He twisted his hand so he could fit his entire thump in her ass. He then pushed down, towards his cock so the two only had that thin membrane between them. It was as much of a pleasure to John as is was for Julie, and he had the same fantasy as she...Visualizing another man, burying his cock in his wife's ass while John fucked her. Julie couldn't take it any longer and just wanted to get dirty.

"Yeah baby. Fuck my pussy and my ass. Fuck my holes you fucking stud." She blurted.

"I am baby." John retorted. "I love watching both your holes getting filled. You had two cocks earlier, now you have them again...One fucking that pussy and the other stretching out that asshole!"

It was too much for them both and they came at the same time, Julie's contracting pussy triggered John's orgasm as he filled her with his second load. He left his thumb up her ass as she continued to pulse, eventually removing it with a 'pop'.

"Pictures?" Julie asked, knowing what John liked to see and what he was thinking when he saw it.

John got his phone and knelt, allowing Julie to stand in front of him, legs slightly spread, leaning a bit to one side. As if on cue, John's slick, white cum began oozing out of Julie's pussy and down her straight leg. He had shot another large load that worked its way down onto her thigh-high fishnets; a sight that turned John on beyond belief. Julie knew that his fantasy was seeing another man's cum flowing from her pussy just like this. John began snapping pictures that he would add to his private library and jack off to every now and then.

It was times like this that the previous dominator roles were reversed. Julie was well satisfied by now, but could always cum one more time. She looked down at John with a 'I'm now the master' look as he continued to snap pictures. He paused to look up at her and knew that look.

"Put the phone down John." Julie commanded calmly. John knew what was coming. Julie placed her right hand on the back of John's head and slowly pulled him towards her thighs. He needed no further coercing and began to lap up his cum from her stockings.

"That's a good boy." Julie continued, now pulling his mouth to her sopping wet pussy...A mixture of her juices and his. He knew exactly what to do and began 'cleaning' her up, loving the erotic elixir made by the two of them. His tongue flicked Julie's clit and then he sucked on it while flicking it.

"Yes. That's...A...Good...Boy." Julie stammered, letting her third orgasm crash over her. She now had John's mouth firmly over her pussy and added even more 'woman cum' to the mix. John continued lapping until Julie pulled him back, where she brought him up to her and they kissed deeply. As with John and his fetish, Julie loved tasting herself.

They ended up in bed, cuddling and falling asleep in each other's arms, with nasty dreams swirling in their heads.

--- Let's Go To A Pool Hall ---

It was a Friday near the end of the workday when Mark approached John and asked if John and Julie would like to join Mark, his wife Patty and a few other couples Saturday night to shoot some pool at a local pool hall. John texted Julie, who immediately accepted. John and Julie knew the group and in the few times they'd gone out with them all, they had fun.

The next day, John went golfing with his "Saturday" friends and Julie decided to go shopping for some new clothes. She wanted to dress sexy, but not slutty. While it was just a pool hall, this one was nicer than most and she thought that just jeans wouldn't cut it for what she had in mind.

On her way home, she decided to stop by a high-class sex toy store that had been in business for years. Her friends all mentioned it from time to time, but she never thought about using toys since her and John seemed happy with their sex life. But after the last pool table session, she decided that perhaps John would like to see something a little more "lifelike" other than his or her own fingers?

John got home and had just come out of the shower when Julie arrived.

"Hi baby!" John called out from the bathroom.

"Hi honey!" Julie replied. "Don't come out yet, I want to show you my outfit for tonight."

John stayed in the bathroom and shaved, then dressed. Jeans, a white button-down shirt, and boots. He was just finishing when Julie opened the double bathroom doors.

She was a stunner. New boots with 1 1/2" heels, covered by the tightest pair of jeans John had ever seen. The electric blue top was conservative at first glance, but then one noticed the neckline looked like a choker with the blouse open underneath the choker, allowing the top of the breasts to be viewed. She had on the perfect bra, that didn't smush the breasts together, but instead held them at the perfect distance apart. Even not having done her makeup or hair yet, Julie was a sight to behold.

"Holy shit!" Was John's reaction.

"Turn around." He commanded. She did, now facing the bed with her ass to him.

"Now bend over and touch the bed." He continued. She did and he got the view that everyone else would get tonight when she bent over to take her shot. Walking up behind her, he gently grabbed her, spinning her around to face him. He bent down and gave her a deep, wet, kiss.

"You fucking tease." He whispered in her ear, smiling.

"Why whatever do you mean Sir?" Was Julie's innocent reply, looking up at him with a sly smile of her own.

"Those guys...And girls...Are gonna go crazy when they see you." John added.

"Well I can wear something el..." But she didn't get the rest out before John kissed her again, signaling his approval.

Arriving at the pool hall, John noticed that every guy, and most of the women, followed Julie's perfect ass through the hall. Mark met them at the bar and guided them to the private room he had reserved. It was a large room with two pool tables. Their group was at one table while another group of three couples was at the other.

Everyone at their table said their helloes and the pool play began with the men starting with some team's competition. The girls went crazy over Julie's outfit while the guys snuck peeks as they could. It was when the girls decided to take over the table and play a team's match that the guys really got a good look at Julie's perfect ass. All the men would stop what they were doing and watch every time Julie bent over to make a shot. Even the men at the other table stopped and looked.

"My God." Mark started as Julie took a shot. "I hope you don't mind me saying so John, but holy shit, that wife of yours!"

"Not at all." Mark replied, enjoying the attention his wife was getting, knowing that he alone would be fucking her this night while the others were fucking their wives and thinking of his, or jacking off in their bathrooms.

In between shots, Julie backed into John, allowing him to kiss her neck. While the other women admired Julie, they also knew, through the grapevine, that she had a hung husband. In their minds, they'd be thinking of his cock tonight while their husbands were fucking them. It was simple human nature.

As the night wound down, everyone said their good-bye's and went their own way. Julie waited until they were out of the parking lot before undoing her seatbelt, undoing John's pants and fishing out his semi-hard cock.

"Damn girl!" John said, surprised at his wife's boldness.

Before he could utter another word, Julie had him in her mouth, feverishly sucking him off. She was in her own World now, and her own fantasy. A fantasy that she'd share with John when they got home. But for now, she needed to taste him.

She undid those tight jeans and snaked her hand into her soaked panties, frigging herself as she sucked her husband. Picking up the pace, she started jacking him until he filled her mouth with his salty, tart cum, and as usual, coming by her own fingers. The first orgasms of the night behind them, they hurried home.

Once home, they barely had time to get naked. Julie commanded John to lay on the bed, his cock getting hard again in anticipation of what was to come.

"I have a surprise or two for you honey." Julie said, fishing a soft bag out from her nightstand.

"Oh? And what is that?" John replied.

"Well, you know that all those men tonight were looking at your wife's ass right?" She asked.

"Yes, and I loved it!" John confirmed.

Now taking a large life like dildo from the bag, and a smaller life like dildo, Julie continued. "Well, I just thought you'd like to watch me have some fun with them?"

"Fuck yeah!" John said, surprised at his wife's boldness.

With that, Julie got on all fours, placing the big dildo on the bed in front of her. Handing the smaller dildo to John and giving him a small bottle of baby oil, she laid out the plan.

"Well, you're gonna fuck your wife's pussy, while I suck Mark's cock, and Pete fucks my ass." She said, going down on the large dildo in front of her and sucking it like it was John's.

John got the hint, lubed up his cock and the small one and slowly inserted it into his wife's gorgeous asshole. He stuffed the entire six inches into her, giving her a sensation, she'd never felt before. He then shoved his cock into her pussy in one, quick, hard thrust, making her feel his entire eight inches up to his balls as it filled her up.

"Awwwww Fuck!" Julie screamed coming off the dildo in her mouth. John didn't stop and began fucking her harder then he'd ever fucked her. It was now time to take it to the next level with dirty talk.

"That's it you slut!" He began. "You probably wanted them to bend you over right there every time you took a shot didn't you?"

"Yes!" She hissed, going back down on the dildo, then coming off it to add her own verbal color. "YOU would have loved to have seen them ALL, even the guys next to us, take turns on your slut wife wouldn't you have?"

"You know it baby." John confirmed. "I would have let them all fuck you, shove their cocks in your mouth and up your ass all night. Giving you orgasm after orgasm before cuming all over you!"

"My face?"

"Yes!"

"My tits?"

"Yes!"

"My pussy? On it, in it? Filling me up?"

"Yes, you fucking slut!"

"And..." One final nasty thought before she came. "My fucking ass? You wanted to watch them abuse your wife's beautiful ass didn't you? Watch them plunge their cocks deep into my ass and explode!"

"Fuck yes!" John screamed as they both had the orgasm of a lifetime; Julie sucking the large dildo as her pussy convulsed on John's cock and her ass spasmed on the smaller dildo buried there.

They were totally spent, but not spent enough for Julie to yell "Pictures!"