Pool Table Trouble

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TWeston
TWeston
346 Followers

"Actually, Karen, I am looking forward to you being a distraction." The crowd apparently loved the exchange between us, because there were cheers and applause as a response. Karen and I continued exchanging smiles for another couple of seconds. And then Karen walked over to a corner pocket and pointed to it. I nodded, agreeing to that corner, and Karen asked two men for assistance.

They each placed an arm behind her back and took a leg with the other arm. They picked her up and paced her naked ass on the edge of the table, her legs spread wide and putting her shaved pussy on display for about half the customers there. I looked at her pussy, feeling an unexpected hunger and felt my pussy tingle again.

Smiling at Karen, I slowly unbuttoned my blouse and shrugged my shoulders, dropping the blouse on the floor. Then I reached behind and unfastened my bra. Trying to be sexy about it, I slowly removed the bra and tossed it to join my blouse on the floor. I raised my hands to shoulder level and slowly rotated, receiving a raucous round of applause and cheers. I could feel my nipples harden so much they actually hurt, indicating how much things had turned me on. I felt my pussy ooze enough cream that it began to slowly trickle down my inner thighs.

"Well, I guess that means I need a buttplug." Several people cheered and I signaled Eric to bring my purse over. It took only a second for him to respond. Reaching in my purse, I took out a large black buttplug. I held it up for everyone to see, and I heard several people groan. One of the moans came from Karen and I smiled at the look in her eyes.

"Karen, would you like to do the honors?" The customers, which included everyone in the pub, made a collection of moans and cheers. I was still looking at Karen for her response, hoping I had judged her expression correctly. And she just grinned widely, reaching out her hand for the anal toy. She asked the two men to hold her steady so she wouldn't all off the table, and I saw the men grab a boob each, grinning to the other customers. Karen gave then a wry smile and then, slowly, she opened her mouth wide and slid the anal toy inside. She licked it from all sides and finally put it in her mouth, twisting it around for good measure.

"Back that ass up!" Her reference to the popular song was spot on, and I did exactly that. I backed up to her hand and then reached under my skirt. Just like she had done, I slid my panties off and then kicked them away. Bending over, I pushed my ass out and Karen slowly worked it in. The buttplug was my biggest and I had no idea why it was in my purse. But I remembered earlier that it was there and that led to this crazy idea.

Karen twisted it and pushed it and finally worked the buttplug inside my asshole. It hurt a little but it made my pussy ooze even more juices. While Karen was at it, she stroked my asshole and pussy several times, something that was not at all necessary, and something that I was certain was a message about later. I moaned loudly the entire time, looking over my shoulder to make eye contact as I moaned. Then I straightened up and wiggled my ass back and forth as I walked to the opposite corner. Turning to look at Karen, I saw her beautiful pussy aimed right at me. I took extra pains to examine my shot, including getting closer to Karen so I could get a better view. Of the shot, I mean.

When I finally lined up to take the shot, my bare ass with the huge buttplug was sticking out for dozens of people behind me to see. I was a little concerned that Karen's large pussy lips might get pinched if the ball hit the pocket in just the right, or maybe wrong, way, so I made the shot a little slower than normal. The black ball traveled true and dropped into the pocket, apparently without causing Karen any pain. I walked up to her before she got down, staring at her pussy.

"I was a little concerned that your lips might have been hurt by the ball, so I made the shot more gently than I would normally." Karen smiled at me and looked down at her pussy.

"Yes, well, we would not want that baby to experience any pain. Unless someone was gently biting my lips..." She let her voice wander at the end, leaving things open for all sorts of replies. I just smiled and didn't say anything. Then I reached up and helped her down off the pool table.

When her feet were on the floor, we faced each other for a second. And then we into each other and kissed. It started out a gentle kiss but it quickly morphed into a passionate kiss. Our tongues danced a passionate dance, our moans indicating how turned on we were. I felt her fingers touch my pussy and then play with my opening, and I did the same to her pussy. We moaned some more, our kiss lingering much longer than either of would have expected. Finally, we pulled apart, our breasts heaving from our heavy breathing. And then we smiled at each other. I heard rather than saw both Eric and Stan walk up to us. Still, Karen and I held each other's gaze.

"Now, don't expect a foursome, sweetie. Maybe a threesome, but Eric stays home." He gave a half laugh, as if he thought his comment was funny. Karen responded without breaking eye contact with me.

"I think a threesome might be a fun idea. Honey, can you find your way home without me?" I looked at Karen and grinned.

"That sounds like fun. But first, I feel like shooting another game. Care to play the reigning champ, Karen? I think we still have a few tricks we can share with this appreciative audience." And nodding, Karen shared my grin.


TWeston
TWeston
346 Followers
12