Pool Waitress Girlfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was feeling very uneasy. But fuck she looked hot down there on her knees. "Uh... yes."

"Staci... you sure you still want this?" he asked?

"Mmmm yes!" Staci moaned.

"Tell me exactly what you want then. Tell me you want to be our filthy cockslut." Conrad commanded.

"I want to be your filthy cockslut!" Staci replied enthusiastically. Was all of this really worth $1000?

"Then lets see what you've got!"

Conrad undid the tie on his board shorts and tugged them down his legs slightly. His cock sprang upward like the arm of a catapult as his shorts slid down. The tip of his manhood dangled firmly in front of Staci's face. I looked at Staci. She was in shock noticing how big his member was. Her jaw dropped in awe and I could see a twinkle of lust in her eyes. Conrad guided his cock closer to her wide mouth. Staci wrapped her lips around the tip. She wrapped her right hand around Conrad's cock and momentarily pulled him out. "Fuck... this is a big cock!". I noticed that, with her hand wrapped around, her fingertips barely overlapped.

Greg pulled down his shorts too and his cock also sprang free. It was a little bit smaller than Conrad's but still sizable. Certainly bigger than mine. Greg began softly stroking himself as he watched Staci go to work on Conrad.

Staci was bobbing back and forth on the tip of Conrad's dick. Her small hand rubbed the base of his shaft. I was paralyzed by lust and jealousy as I saw her make attempts to engulf more of him. She got just under halfway down his shaft before I could tell that his tip was clearly at her her throat barrier. For all her work, Conrad barely elicited any moans. He began to gently brush the bangs of her hair out of her face. "Do it with no hands!" he commanded.

Staci removed her hand from his cock and instead placed them on the side of Conrad's hips. She must have misinterpreted his command, because Conrad grabbed her hands and removed them from his hips and motioned for her to put them behind her back. "Good... now lick up and down my shaft... get my whole dick and balls wet."

Staci obediently licked up and down his shaft while constantly looking up at him. He had a sly grin across his face constantly. She began to suck and lick on his sack.

Conrad enjoyed the gentle licking for a bit before he suggested that she work on Greg's dick for a bit. "Don't forget about Greg!"

Conrad sat down and the couch and positioned himself so that he'd get a good view. Staci was still on her knees on the pillow and Greg assumed the position standing directly in front of her. She began lustfully sucking on the tip of Greg's cock. A few moans escaped Greg's mouth as she worked. He was showing more audible appreciation than Conrad was.

"Let's see how much of this dick you can take." Greg said as he began gathering Staci's hair into a self-made pony tail. He left one fist holding the clump of hair tight behind her head. Staci slid down his cock until a little more than the halfway point before Greg's dick reached her throat barrier. "Open up that throat baby" Greg said. He pushed on her head with the hand wrapped in her hair. Staci relaxed her throat and I watched in awe as the rest of Greg's dick slid down her throat. Her nose was now tightly pressed against Greg's foreskin as he held her there. He then pulled on her pony tail allowing his dick to escape. I watched her gasp for air, saliva dripping from the corners from her mouth. She wiped her mouth with her arm "that's the most I've ever taken down my throat!"

"Keep it open!" Greg said. He slammed his cock back into her mouth. He steadied her head with both hands and began thrusting in and out of her throat. Staci struggled to maintain the pace but I was amazed at the way her throat opened. Her tits jiggled firmly as Greg repeatedly fucked her mouth, her nose repeatedly bouncing off of Greg's foreskin. His balls slapped gently against her chin.

I noticed Conrad was gently stroking himself off while watching the spectacle. He was drinking in the same view I was. From the side I got to watch her swallow Greg's full length repeatedly. Conrad kneeled down beside Staci as she swallowed Greg's dick and undid the ties of both Staci's bikini top and bottoms. The bottoms fell away revealing the perfect round of Staci's ass. Conrad rubbed her butt a bit and then sat back down on the couch to enjoy the view.

"Fu... Fuck... I'm going to cum!" Greg announced. He ripped his dick back out from Staci's throat. "Open your mouth!"

Staci sat there fully naked except from her wedges. She was on her knees with her mouth wide open staring up at Greg as he pumped his dick aimed at her open mouth. She slowly started to play with her nipples as she sat, waiting for his cum. I was shocked at the sight. She had never before swallowed my seed, and here she was basically begging for the load of this perfect stranger.

"Fu... Fu.. Oh fuck!" he stammered. Suddenly he was violently cumming. He launched a large rope directly into her mouth. Some landed onto her chin. He wasn't done. He launched another glob downward that hit her neck and dribbled between her bare breasts. His last spurt landed square on her right breast.

Exhausted, he sat back on the couch. He leaned forward and scraped up the cum on her chin with his fingers before guiding them into Staci's mouth. She sucked the last bit of his seed off his fingers. There was an audible sucking "plop" noise as he withdrew his fingers from the suction of her mouth.

"Mmm swallow that down baby." Greg instructed. Staci swallowed hard. "Good little slut."

Staci played a bit with the cum that was on her breasts. She rubbed it across her nipples and actually looked like she was enjoying the fun. Her eye makeup had started to run slightly forming a few black streaks down her cheeks. Her hair was a bit disheveled from the makeshift ponytail that Greg had created. Greg slipped his trunks back on. "I'm gonna go get clean while you finish up." He slipped out the curtain of the cabana. Leaving myself alone with Staci and Conrad.

"Let's give your boyfriend a good view" Conrad said. He lied down on the sofa with his feet facing towards me. He slid up towards me way too close and spread his legs. I could see his sizable balls hanging between his legs. His strong cock stood straight up as he stroked gently. He was easily within arms reach. I was made uncomfortable with how close he was to me. I wanted to say something but my voice caught in my throat.

"Come lay on top of me 69 style" he instructed.

"Ok!" Staci sounded excited. As he lay back on the couch, Staci placed one knee on the outside of the couch and the other she swung over his chest to the inside. She dropped prone on top of him as he wrapped both hands around the curves of her ass and pressed her pelvis tightly to his face. I couldn't see exactly what he was doing, but I assumed he must have been licking her sex. Staci's breasts rested upon Conrad's stomach as he pleasured her. She looked up at me lustfully moaning, clearly enjoying Conrad's tongue. "Oh, ooh, Oh" she repeated as Conrad explored her pussy.

"Spit on my balls!" Conrad instructed. In between moans Staci grabbed his dick and held it flat against his stomach. She let out an audible spit that landed on his droopy sack. She then rubbed it around with her fingers. All of this took place within arms reach of me. I watched as she gently fondled his balls.

"Uhh, unng, oh fuck! Just like that Conrad... oooh... just like that!" Conrad was going to make her cum. I was definitely unsure about how I felt watching Conrad bring her to orgasm. This was definitely unexpected. I thought Staci was just going to give two quick blowjobs and be done. "oooh FUCK!" Conrad senses she was going to come and he quickly shoved her mouth onto his member. Staci was sent into a leg-shaking orgasm. She looked up at me, her face stuffed with Conrad's dick. Her eyes rolled and her legs outstretched. She maintained eye contact as she reached the climax of her orgasm.

"MMMMMmmmm... Mmmm.. mmmm..." she moaned loudly, muffled by Conrad's cock in her throat. Conrad pulled her back off of his dick. She kept a single hand on it and stroked him softly. "Fuck that was great!" she complimented.

"I love feeling orgasmic moans vibrate on my cock" Conrad said. "Now it's my turn."

Staci began stroking up and down the base of his shaft as she bobbed up and down on his cock. With each bob her tits, still drenched in Greg's cum, would lift up off of Conrad's chest, then plop back down as she reached the base his cock with her mouth. Conrad reached down and grabbed at Staci's breasts rubbing them and squeezing each nipple. I was mesmerized watching the scene unfold. Without any pushing Staci was opening up her throat and engulfing most of Conrad's large organ. "Fuck that feels good Staci." Conrad moaned.

"Jerk me into your mouth!" Conrad commanded. Staci maintained suction on just the tip of Conrad's cock. He kept fondling her tits as she massaged his sack with one hand and jerked up and down his slick rod with the other. "FUCK" Conrad exclaimed.

I watched as Conrad's balls tightened multiple times within his sack. Staci's eyes went wide as bursts of hot jism filled her mouth. After multiple ball clenches, Staci's mouth became full and overflow seed began dripping from the corners of her mouth, sliding down the length of Conrad's monstrous cock. "Mmmm... that was good... Now swallow that down baby."

Staci swallowed the hefty load of jizz deposited in her mouth. "Now clean me up".

Staci eagerly licked up the rest of the seed on Conrad's cock. I watched as his dick became more limp and Staci cleaned him up, lightly sucking on it briefly before returning to licking. Once he was satisfied, he sat up and looked at me.

"Like I said, mighty fine girl you have here. He fished a few hundreds out of his wallet and held it outstretched. Why don't you give her a kiss for being so awesome." He said and smiled.

Staci took a seat next to me. I really didn't want to kiss her, but I was afraid he wouldn't pay if I didn't. Staci placed her lips close to mine and I gave her a kiss. It tasted extremely salty, and I could taste Conrad's cum still fresh coating the inside of her mouth. The sides of Staci's mouth and her chin were also still coated provided an unusual lubricant to the kiss. I hid how disguising I found the kiss to be. Conrad handed me the wad of bills, pulled his trunks on, and gathered his things. He walked towards the curtain of the cabana. Before he left he said "We're in suite 402. Stop by if you didn't get enough." And with that he walked out leaving Staci and I alone.

I looked over at Staci. She was naked as the day she was born save for her white wedges. Her eye makeup still dripped down her face a bit and her hair was a mess. Her chest was still bathed in seed that had begun to drip down her stomach. But here I sat, still diamond hard even after what I had just witnessed (and tasted...).

I thought I should say something, but once again my voice caught. I didn't know what to say. Staci noticed the bulge in my pants and began to remove my trunks. She demonstrated her new-found blowjob skills on me. Deepthroating me was not a challenge for her after those two large cocks.

"I should get cleaned up and get back to work." she said. She grabbed a cabana tall and dried off.

"Ok... I'm going to go back to my deck chair I guess."

I helped her put her bikini back on by tying it up around her neck and tying the sides of the bottom. She went off to the locker room to take a shower.

I went back to my chair and sipped more of my lemonade. After a while, I saw Staci return to the bar. She, once again, picked up her phone and texted me.

"I'm off at 2 pm... Let's go to suite 402 tonight."

My heart sank and my cock twitched.

12