All Comments on 'Poolboy Benefits'

by Tx Tall Tales

Sort by:
  • 503 Comments (Page 3)
Dark_StormDark_Stormalmost 9 years ago
They say , "Write what you know."

And you must have spent a lot of time working on pools. ;-)

I must disagree with timlauder's comment about "The way you help people is create jobs, NOT bullshit non profit". I'm sure there are millions of people here in the US and around the world who who have been helped after disasters wiped out their homes, by organizations like the Red Cross and Salvation Army, just to name two off the top of my head. There are myriads of others who give free medical aid, feed the hungry, clothe the naked, give shelter when none is to be found and educate the uneducated. I'm sure none of those who have received such aid and succor would call the non-profit agencies who helped them in their time of need "bullshit non profit". Simply creating jobs will not help someone who has no food to eat, nor water to drink, nor clothes to wear, nor shelter to live in, who cannot read nor write, or is too sick to work.

*steps down off of the soapbox*

Now, about the story... Yes, this story was long, but, as with the best stories, it never dragged and the action kept on coming. I guess the ending was foreshadowed a bit by Amy refusing to share her list with Alex during his last visit to her house, but Amy's "happiness list" caught me unawares and blew me away when it was revealed. It actually brought tears to my eyes and I'm a 56-year-old guy. This story really touched my heart in a way that very few stories do.

Very well done, Tex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I just thought it was

a fun ride

RioRedKingRioRedKingalmost 9 years ago
superior

Since alwayswantedto has left the building, this may be my favorite story in literotica

maddictmaddictalmost 9 years ago
Sparkling like diamond's.

My favorite line, have anything to eat". Just your best friend."

Page six, I need to go back and pay better attention, seems like good advice I can work into my own life. I enjoy finding well written stories here on Lit. Once I finish them what now. maybe volunteering can be rewarding for me as well.

This story is better than its parts, imglad you didn't stop at page eight.

Thanks again

oooapssoooapssalmost 9 years ago
simply beautiful

Thank you TX Tall Tales for this amazing and wonderful story. By far the best story I've read on literatica. Amy's happiness list almost brought me to tears and no story I've ever read in my life has had such an impact on me. Thanks once again and keep on writing. THANK YOU!

Dragonfire14Dragonfire14almost 9 years ago
Great Story

really an exceptionally well written story. Loved the several twists built into the plot. Although it was a little long, this is definitely a page turner. 5 + star rating. So will there be a sequel of Amy and Alex's life together? Need to know how many babies! Can't leave us hanging. LOL.

Also I agree with the comment that non-profits are essential in our society. And by the way, they do create jobs. It's not always about the Almighty Dollar Bill.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
great story

I really enjoyed reading it again. Amy grew up and Alex got the woman of his dreams for ever and ever. In my favorites 5 stars plus twists and turns along the way. I remembered at first her mother said talked every day and I think it was about her marriage and was seeking her advice.WILL THERE BE A SEQUIL??????

Ron Texas

cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

rabbitreaderrabbitreaderover 8 years ago
Great Read, really drew me in!

Loved the story! Too many stories are just fuck, fuck, fuck, not plot at all. The author, by adding all the pool repair/cleaning detail made the story more rewarding for us by making us have to anticipate along with Alex, who had to work for his daily reward. Love this author!

lickmydivinepussylickmydivinepussyover 8 years ago
what can I say other than

absolutely incredible

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Only one thing to say...

...Dude, you nailed it.

Madison5WiscMadison5Wiscover 8 years ago
wow!!!!

Winner winner chicken dinner. ..

.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Winner winner chicken dinner?

Loved the story but wow, the comments are good too!

TrollTureTrollTureover 8 years ago
Great story!

One of the best I've read! I love the longer stories, they (usually) have more character descriptions. And I like romantic elements with my hot sex stories! Just like this one in fact! An unequivocal 5/5!

I wouldn't mind seeing them start on those children, though... one of my pet subjects.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Liked the love story.

Did not appreciate the neighborhood gigolo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
ditto, anonymous.

I liked the love story (though the adultery turned me off. Yes, oral is adultery) but I hated the "neighborhood gigolo" cliche. I guess some people get off on shitting all over the sacred, beautiful gift that is marriage. I've never been partial to any kind of scat fetish, personally, whether literal or metaphorical. :)

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 8 years ago
At least my second read...

Forgot a lot of it...

A good value of the story is that though I seemed to recall they ended up together, it was still sad when they parted...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
really good story

I have read it before and enjoyed reading it again as much as the other times. I liked her happiness page and glad that they got together for life.

Will there be a follow up story about them? I hope so.

Ron

cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Is it odd that...

Is it odd that I found the cleaning and repair of the pool more interesting than the other stuff going on?

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 8 years ago
The fabric of life...

is made up of the threads of our various pursuits and interactions. You've shown that in this story. Really great sex, and lust, and affection were all woven together with financial realities, keeping up appearances, and cooperating on putting to rights a badly neglected, slimy pool.

SirBigfootSirBigfootover 8 years ago
great story

5* the last of yours that I read. one of your best for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Literally the best story I've read so far.

Wow

1jbm1jbmover 8 years ago
Good, Very Good

i read and enjoyed this story.

Thanks for a happy ending,

And some very hot sex

Joe

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Extraordinary

Just WOW!! Amazing story; a story with great sex, great quotes, great goal setting advice, and a great love story to boot! Did I mention the sex was great!?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Only one issue.....

I have read quite a many of your stories and I have realized there is only one issue I have with them....they make me want MORE MORE MORE. Honestly, I have yet to find a story by you I did not enjoy, and I love the novel-request feel of your stories than just the normal sex story. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Woooow

Wooow lovely4

Cardswin2011Cardswin2011about 8 years ago
You never disappoint

As good as it gets. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Outstanding

Loved it, well written and the sex with Amy was done well. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Best story ever

I found your story to be very entertaining and brought back memories of my neighbor while growing up at home.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
hands-down fav

as a lady, I went from cumming over and over to grinning like an idiot at the ending...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

One of the best on Lit

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Really, really good!

I cried at the end.

goodwritingfangoodwritingfanabout 8 years ago
truly rewarding

The pace was excellent and nicely wrapped up. Best story after charity.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceabout 8 years ago
Can't remember the last time I read this...

But STILL love it...

I saw I gave it five stars and was disappointed... I'd hoped to be able to rate it so I could give it five stars...

You could argue that she was cheating on her husband that whole week... And she was... But he'd apparently defined their relationship, where she was a THING or where the only value she had was for sex (and as eye candy) - oh, and HE could cheat... She started that week off bartering herself or her actions.. And though Alex accepted those things, he'd HAVE accepted nothing because it was HER he wanted... And wanted more as they learned of each other...

Would I want MY wife acting like that...? Of course not... But if I treated her like he treated his wife, could I really fault her...?

And she DID give her husband one more chance at changing, understanding the new rules their marriage would be working under (where she was a person, not a thing) before going that final step... Maybe more than he deserved...

Face it, the story WOULD have been completely different if the husband was a good guy...

brazilianslavebrazilianslaveabout 8 years ago
Loved it !!!

Shame it ended !!! Really enjoyed it and glad they got together at the end to help each other with their lists !!

Congratulations !!

Ladd_RussoLadd_Russoabout 8 years ago

A long time ago when I first noticed this story I went to the last page to scroll down and look at the tags, but before I got there I got stuck reading just that bit with Amy's final list. It just seemed SO cheesy without context, but I now got around to giving it a chance and I'm glad to have been proven wrong. It really really worked well, and the story was amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
KEEP GOING - YOU ARE GREAT AT WRITING :-)

THANKS FOR A WONDERFUL STORY. IT WAS INTERESTING TO READ A STORY THAT HAD A PLOT TO IT OF MORE THEN SENTENCE AFTER SENTENSE OF SEX - NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT BUT IT ADDED SPICE.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wow!! Probably THE best story on here!!!

Holy cow! Gods be good, I doubt I've ever seen an amazing story that combined sex, a man growing into his own, kindness winning over lust for his dream girl, and a woman coming into her own, as I have in this story! This even had me writing/taking screencaps in between beating off!

Amazing, five star favorite!! :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Really great story!!!!!!! One of those stories where you end up heartbroken not because of it's plot but because you'll never hear about Alex and Amy again (the story doesn't lend itself to a sequel IMHO) Thank you for the great story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
:) :) :)

Twice in 24 hours your stories have made me cry... of joy as well as sadness. You have a knack of drawing your readers in.

Thank you again. This was a lovely story. I could easily fall in love with the characters if this was a novel. :) Reminds me of my high-school literature book... Pygmalion, which made me fall in love with the protagonist... Henry Higgins. The way you flesh out your characters, letting them build layer upon layer... where sex is an element... a strong one... but not the be all and end all... it makes your characters so much more real. So much more alive. So much more lovable. :)

No wonder your story won.

Beautiful work ... again. :)

Oh... and btw... I found a few typos. :) :) The same mistakes that you have listed in the suggestions to other writers articles. The how to ones. :) You're/your, their/there. LOL... I think I got a high nitpicking such a perfect story-telling. :) :) If you were a writer prone to such mistakes or bad grammar... I'd not get such a high pointing out your errors. LOL. :)

Thanks again. For the pleasurable read. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Fantastic!

Excellent .... Captivating .... sensuous .... Just, really, an extremely and compellingly written tale. It was written as though you had lived it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
My Favorite Author

I have read more stories than I can count and I have NEVER commented. I have always enjoyed your writing. You stand out from all the others. You are one of the very best.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Best yet!

Yours is the most wholesome story on here. Others just suck and fuck. The meaning and usefulness you gave her is heart warming. Good job.

gulshannraygulshannrayalmost 8 years ago
POOL BOY BENEFITS

I REALLY ENJOYED THE CONCLUDING PAGE AS WELL THE CONTENTS OF THE LIST AND ADVICE GIVEN BY ALEX WHICH MADE AMY CHANGE HER LIFE STYLE AND ASPIRE FROM AMBITIONS WHICH ULTIMATELY FULFILLED WITH ALEX'S HEARTILY ENDORSING AMY'S AMBITIONS AND HELPING HER TO ACHIEVE THEM.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
great story

The heading says it all. In my favorites

Ron

cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

N7sdr93N7sdr93almost 8 years ago
Awesome!

One of the best stories on the site. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Fantastic tale

Great story, great development, fantastic ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great start

Started w 4½ exciting pages, then 4 pages of counseling 'yawn"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Inspiring

Just finished your story and it's probably one of the best I've read on this site. In addition to being great you have inspired me to make a list of my own. Going into my second year of college and still fearful of the future but hopefully writing down goals will make it a little less so. Wish you all the best and thank you for the inspiration.

MEWatcherMEWatcheralmost 8 years ago
Omg wonderful story

a true romance that was a joy to read. It was realistic, in that Alex continued on with his "services" in the neighborhood, then cut them off going back to school. The surprise ending of Amy appearing back in his life at just that time was perfect. Again.... just a great story. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Great story and thanks for the ending

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great story

Loved it.....

h4751h4751over 7 years ago
Perfect

A wonderful story with a fantastic ending.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 7 years ago
maybe in fifteen or twenty years

Early on the first page he describes Amy as MILFish.

She's 26, not 46

A MILF isn't a twenty-something with a four year old.

Other than that a good story.

rnebularrnebularover 7 years ago
Flexible morals but great tale

Love almost everything about this story, but he didnt seem to worry too much about banging all the married women. Seems a bit out of character for him, who otherwise seemed to be a very standup kind of guy. The rest, great story!

FLSr5rFLSr5rover 7 years ago
My Seond Time...

This is my second time reading your story, and I was moved by it even more this time. I even cried at the end of it, just like the first time. I am a true romantic, as you can see if you have read any of my stories. And you have captivated the romantic in me while still catering to the erotic in me. Awesome job! Thank you.

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticover 7 years ago
I have no words ...

Honestly, I have no words to express what I felt when reading this story.

At first, I thought it would be only a one erotic story more, but, meanwhile as I read I was impressed, especially when you reach the part of the preparation of lists of goals, I believe that love and desire for an better future, have been expressed perfectly. I was annoyed that Alex became so wild, in the sexual sense with the other women, I thought I could finally forget about Amy, but then saw that he could still remember to she.

The final part has been incredible, when Amy goes to find Alex in college and make love for the first time, but more importantly, when she shows him his list of targets. Alex has achieved something incredible, Amy has awakened in their own desire to excel, to achieve their own goals in life, to be somebody in this world.

I also liked the list of objectives marriage, that part was fun and very sentimental.

I loved the story, but unfortunately, I can only give 5 *, if possible, would have 500 *.

You have made this day special for me.

Congratulations.

I apologize for my English, is not my native language.

N7sdr93N7sdr93over 7 years ago
Fantastic

My favorite story on this site hands down. I've probably have read it half a dozen times. Would love a sequel about their life together!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
That was not a read, that was an experience

This was an erotically wonderful adventure, I would most definitely buy a copy of this if you published it. So please do.

TSreaderTSreaderover 7 years ago
An amazing story! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Oh my! There aren't enough phrases to describe this and be worthy to it! So well done! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow!

2nd or 3rd read but amazing story. The ending is the cherry on top of the sundae! Great love story, I wish I was Alex even if just with Amy after her divorce!

LA Cajun!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Dear TTT,

So well written. Don't often give a 5 but this deserved it, superb.

Like a few others it brought tears to my eyes. And I bet a few others.

I wouldn't normally read 9 pages but the first page had me hooked so had to read on.

There was so much to it I never quite knew where it was going. Thought his Mum was going to catch them out as Mum could have popped round to see her Son and good friend. Thought he was going to quit college and set up a business on his own as he was making money and had a good sex life. Was it Andria who couldn't keep a secret he met at the Pool, thought she was going to meet him at the college and right at the end thought it was her who arrived in the doorway.

Couldn't knock Alex at 19 for playing the field with all the older ladies. But who wouldn't. The sex was good but not love making. But the theme was good he couldn't forget Amy who was his fantasy as a young lad, the love was planted. It was nice there age gap was not enormous. Also with his Mother mentioning Amy thought that would have had more to do in the story.

The question of 'unfaithfulness' is debateable. We all have our own standards and to Amy, full penetrating sex with ejaculation was too far. I've been in a situation with married woman who would only go so far and I like Alex respected it.

The woman who was married for 25 years and had been faithful all her married life has had her thinking. As they say 'a slice off a cut loaf wont be missed', very true.

Liked the thought pattern of putting your life in order to achieve your goals in life. Always a good exercise in life and will alter as time goes on and priorities alter. Good that was bought out for Amy.

All in all a very good story.

Now a thought for the future. Why not offer it as a film.

We've had Alfie with Michael Caine on the same theme.

Going to read another TTT now. Bring tears to my eyes.

REgards

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awesome

I have now read this story three times and is my absolute favorite in Literotica.

TheKrrakTheKrrakover 7 years ago
My heartfelt thanks...

... for such a wonderful story. This was truly enjoyable from first to last. I think this is one of the best works that I have read in a very long time and wish I could give you more than 5*.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Amazing story

A truly amazing story. If I could give it more than five stars, I would gladly.

Justmenow178Justmenow178over 7 years ago
Loosing Sleep

What a good, great no Amazing writer and story teller. I go to bed around 12:30am most nights. I started reading this at 11:15pm watching the news. I figured I would read for an hour or so. Well from getting up to take the dog out a couple time, a glass of water or 2 and a munchie or 3, it's 5:35am. The alarm goes off in 1:55.

Thank you for making my sleep time so enjoyable. I have read nothing better on here.

ps... where does Amy live??

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You just never know...

I started reading what I thought was a porn story and ended up with a very satisfying love story....5+....hope we all end up with our "Amy Daniels."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
A Film

My second read and comment. Also the second time it bought tears to my eyes.

Still stand by my original comments.

There's enough content to make a film, a good story line, a love story with a happy ending. It would be good and appeal to both male and female, so many females would relate to the unhappy marriage and males to Alex trying to get Amy out of his mind.

Glad there was no violence in the story or bad language, everybody was respected even the ladies who wanted the roll play sex. I don't like Anal but have tried it but what Alex done for Amy was loving and gave her a climax.

There is a great deal of difference between sex and love making and the story portrayed both.

If it didn't make a cinema film it would a TV movie but after the Watershed.

You've not written for over a year, why?

REgards

Sapper257Sapper257about 7 years ago
Sorry Date

Just checked the date again looking for another story.

You wrote on 15th November not 2015. Senior Moment!!

pip1247pip1247about 7 years ago
The ending

A great love story, just not my kind of ending. With how well the main characters were developed the end just seemed to abrupt. Good read 4.6 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Fantasy

Not my first time to read it. A true love story as for as the ending it was good. You could write a sequel about there life after college there life together but I don't think it is necessary. Two people in love.

Ron/ cowboyridecc@ Yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Still a very good read.

Can't remember the last one I read this story, but I still get a little water in my eyes. All of your stories that I've read are well written. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Hats off to the author. I am an avid reader, and not of just erotic works. Love the way you worked in such notable writing like Atlas Shrugged (which I have read "Who is John Galt"). But what I was drawn to more was the love, lose, and thankfully the reunion of our main characters. The way it was written brought emotional memories back of my past. Makes me definitely wonder of how fictious the story. Great story.

WiserbyageWiserbyageabout 7 years ago
EXCELLENT!!!

A pleasure to read your stories. I am a fan and have you on my "favorites" list. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Very good!

I have read a lot of stories here and really like this one. It is a story I can believe could happen in real life. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
GR8

But not even yo u r best.

OmazeratiOmazeratialmost 7 years ago
Thank You

This is the third reading of this story for me. Amy and Alex are both believable and adorable characters. One of my all time Lit favorites.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Fantastic!

I've read this several times - always hot, but also very moving. You don't expect to get a little choked up over erotica, but this one is very sweet and believable. And you get some good life coach advice to boot lol!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Thankyou

What a lovely story - thankyou A75D

PhilDub2PhilDub2almost 7 years ago
Enjoyed it!

Reminds me of college summers I never had. Definitely a hormone-fueled fantasy yet still left room for tenderness and romance. I can see a movie in it.

geek_writergeek_writeralmost 7 years ago
Loved it

I loved every part of this. Can't wait to read more of your stuff, inspiring me to take more time with my own writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Held me captive

Nicely written, I enjoyed

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
5* in no way is enough

Thanks for sharing.

EriktheAwfulEriktheAwfulalmost 7 years ago
Best ever Tx

Sometimes I wonder if you were spying on me about a decade ago tx. This is pretty close to my 2008-2009 although I was straight up about being a gigolo not a "handyman" lol. My "Amy" and I couldn't work it out though. Damn shame, best lay in my life and I've had quite a few. Favorite story from my favorite writer. Well done.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysover 6 years ago

Pretty hot in general, though the self-help stuff makes the kid come across as a pretentious little wanker.

Especially that list of quotes, made me cringe.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 6 years ago
Damn... looks like I *still* liked this one a lot...

So what's there to say...? Can't think of a thing I'd change...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Well written, awesome plot with good characters. Your writing justified the length. Much better than a lot of single pages chapters cutting up the flow of the story. You are an exceptional author.

chris2300chris2300over 6 years ago
Loved it!

Thank you! It actually is inspiring and fulfilling. Well written and kept me engaged the whole time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

"The man is a pig" Ya kidding me? The poolboy guy's pretty much taking advantage of her. I know it's an erotic story and all, but that line threw me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great!

This was amazing. It was really well written and had just the right amount of sex and story.

Scone134Scone134over 6 years ago
AMAZING!!

Amazing , as always!!

ObiDongKenobiObiDongKenobiover 6 years ago
Superb!

I have only read two stories by Tx Tall Tales and I am already running out of superlatives. Only one flaw; in what after all is a fantasy, Alex is incredibly wise and patient beyond his years. A 19 year old may have that much wisdom but the patience to let a beautiful young woman slide onto his cock and remain buried in her pussy while they talk rather than fuck her brains out, let alone dissuade her from screwing him from that position, would be unbelievable.

I was about to submit my first story; then the first two contributions I read were by Tx Tall Tales. He has set the quality bar so high I'm having second thoughts about it. Maybe I need self development encouragement from Alex.

StridernorthStridernorthover 6 years ago
Excellent characters and story

This characters are well done and deserve more. Why not write about their adventures?

metta1009metta1009over 6 years ago
One of the best

I hate it when your stories end! That was a beauty.

drachir53drachir53over 6 years ago
One of the best Literotica Stories I have read! Definitely 5+

I have read this story many times and it is one of my favorites. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
A Great Story Teller

Tex I've read most of your work more then once. The Poolboy is by far my favorite! Some people write stories and some people tell stories, you are a Story Teller keep up the good work. I enjoy them immensely!

Thanks,

Dave

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Love

He loved her enough to set her free. He loved the rest of the neighborhood women enough to tie them up and fuck them senseless. Works for me. 5 stars. Thanks for writing. JPR

timrivtimrivabout 6 years ago

Pretty fair story only his screwing all his clients was pretty far fetched. Plus no one even someone 19 or so would have that much stamina. Other than that I like it.

EriktheAwfulEriktheAwfulalmost 6 years ago
Not as far fetched as you might think.

I have that much stamina at 38 man. If you’re fit, healthy and excited enough then almost any 19 yr old can bang 2 women a day. The far fetched part is a 19 yr old with this level of inhuman willpower lol. I do enjoy the Alex Martin character though. He’s in 2-3 of Tx’s stories. Might go reread them now that I think about it.

MackBobMackBobalmost 6 years ago
I love it

My favorite story! I've read a couple of times and probably will again. Keep writing!

lwiltonlwiltonalmost 6 years ago
Wow!

I am incredibly impressed. Sexy, well written, and good character development. You can believe that those people really exist, and are doing that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTx Tall Tales@Tx Tall Tales
The only thing constant is change. A new State, a new City, a new Job, and new Stories (coming soon).

SIMILAR Stories