All Comments on 'Poolboy Benefits'

by Tx Tall Tales

Sort by:
  • 503 Comments (Page 4)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Bravo!

Excellent read, seems so lifelike!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Son, you tell one HELL of a good story!

Son, you tell one HELL of a good story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Started out bad

Young college guy, cheating wife, unsuspecting husband. You may not like his lifestyle but she should stay faithful while she's married. The kid may have liked her but should have respected her marriage. Good ending once she was divorced.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
All I gotta say is...

Damn! Not only is it hot as hell but it’s actually a really good story. The ending made me smile, even if it was a little corny. With less sex this could have been a movie or safe for work book. Bravo.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Cannot stop reading

This is not fair. Most of your novels are to be read from first to last page in one stage. And I arrive at the office tired but with nice pictures in the eyes. You writte very well. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow

This story is the dream of every horny young stud.

cybojicybojiover 5 years ago
Read it second time

One of my all time favorites. I believe in living the fantasy. Excellent story.... 5

Just_John1Just_John1over 5 years ago
Nice!

What a great tale. Tx you did such a great job with the character development and kept the slow progress going at such a steady pace. Though the ending wasn’t exactly a shocker it was done with grace while being semi true to a teenagers fantasy. Really enjoyed the read. Nice job and thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
REALLY?

It took 9 pages of ithering and dithering to come up with the scatterbrain idea of getting the two main protagonists to hook up?

Most hacks would have murdered and finished the plot in 1500 words, and you had to take 9 character developing pages to deliver a denouement that only earns you five pointy things?

Shame on you! ....but thanks!

rodryder44rodryder44over 5 years ago
Benefitsi

I thought the quotes and lists were terrific. The reading was long but never boring. I couldn't figure out how he made $24K with all the fucking; he had his cake and ate it too. Can't believe his parents would be happy with Amy as daughter-in-law - just saying. Gave it four stars, but it should have been five.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 5 years ago
Very Interesting

I'm not usually a fan of long stories. A short attention span I guess. However, this one was enjoyable. The story line was interesting, and the sex was hot. A 5* rating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Slut

The sex scenes were hot, the story was good without too many distracting errors.

I just don't get why she would want him back after he slutted around the neighborhood all summer. And she wants to have kids with him after he maybe made a few kids on his poolboy summer. A bit gross.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
The Best Story

Tex, I have read this story at least three or four times, it’s by far the best story you have ever written! Dave

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
The. Best

A true love story. In my favorites and I have read it many times. It just gets better

cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
5 stars isn't enough!

Hands down one of the best stories on Lit.

Tyler_HTyler_Halmost 5 years ago
Genius!

This was an amazing story from start to finish. Do you have any other stories that touch upon the same them? (Woman in shitty marriage trying to turn her life around with a little help) because you write it so well. I was definitely engrossed with the story and the characters involved. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Yep

From one Texan to another you're a freakin genius

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Some of the readers may think this is fantasy.

In my youth (pool contractor & pool service), I "was" going to boast about that life. But....Just like in this story, sex was a way of life. It was always there for the taking.

cybojicybojiover 4 years ago
This

Is one of my favorite stories on literotica. Great characters. Needs a follow up. 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Woderfull

A wonderfully put together story. You are definitely one of the best. I loved every paragraph!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This story made me very happy...

...I loved reading it. Thank you so much for writing it. I'm so glad that Alex got the girl at the end. Love triumphs!!!!!!!!! :D

travaynetravayneover 4 years ago
This time on my favorites list

I don't remember when I first read this story and awarded it 5 stars, but after this read through I found it so good that I made it a favorite. The story telling is masterful, detailed, and insightful. The philosophical backbone truly inspiring. Great characters, good suspense, strongly erotic. Thank you.

P.S.: learned a lot about pool maintenance. Never had one and after learning all this, never will want one. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Still one of the best

Rereading, still enjoying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
DON'T LIKE CHEATING SLUTS...

No matter how you try to clean it up, she's still just a cheap, cheating, lying skank whore. I imagine that Alex will never have a house with a pool or anything else that might need maintenance at his house. He knows the slut living in his house is on the lookout for a replacement dick.

GoesGruntGoesGruntover 4 years ago

Weird double standards.

About anony who complained "DON'T LIKE CHEATING SLUTS..."

The hubby is a cheating slut too and it sure seems like he was first to stray. Why isn't he a "lying skank whore"?

If you don't give fidelity, you don't deserve fidelity. Could she have handled it better? Sure. But nobody is perfect. Once she gathered a bit of courage and some self worth she did the right thing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
still one of my favorites too

Have read this one multiple times. Enjoyed again...

JohngfaulhJohngfaulhabout 4 years ago
Loved it

One of my all time favorites here.

I was sad to see it end

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
yep...one of my favorites too

every now and then I come back to read some stories again. This is one of them.

Martin4509Martin4509about 4 years ago
One of the best stories on here!

I keep thinking that I have found a story on here that tops this. I read this one again and find it was not even close.

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionabout 4 years ago
M@gnificent!

Loved this from start to finish, it never flagged. As well and a heartwarming romance, a great philosophy for life. Many thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Longer than I normally read, but...

A long story but well worth it. 5 stars.

jmcharl1jmcharl1about 4 years ago

What a beautiful story.

Not just the sex, nor the love; the philosophy was such a nice touch.

Truly one of my short list of favourites.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Poolboy

I thought it was a very god story.enjoyed it very much.1 of my favorites

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wonderful

A great well-written story with a wonderful ending. I'm a sucker for happy endings. Well worth 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
OMG

FUCK THE POOL BOY no one cares ,or his old lady .just a skam

tiercenpttiercenptalmost 4 years ago

I must admit. The beginning of the Story was a bit rough for me.

Didn't fuller understand the deal with Mom "forcing" her son to help Amy? Even use her own Creditcard. The whole interaction at the beginning between mom and son was strange to me.

The only other little detail I personally didn't like was the cheating part of all the Women and Amy.

Only flaws to me for an otherwise good Story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great Summer Loving Story

This is probably my 4th or 5th read of this really good story and definitely 5 stars!

There is an old story about putting a coin in jar every time you make love/have sex with wife/girlfriend the first year or two of marriage/relationship and after that period, take a coin out every time and you will never empty the jar. Definitely true for me after 51 years of marriage. At first like bunnies several times a day then several times a week, month etc. We still think about sex but not nearly as much and equipment is definitely no longer new and maybe even not in good operating condition.

BTW: most 18 year olds like Alex will probably stick pecker in anything that won’t bite it off! A stiff pecker has no conscious. He showed a lot of restraint to not push her at the end but he still got to do her although no climax!

Grenat story so write some more........

Baton Rouge Cajun Guy

SearchingEndlesslySearchingEndlesslyalmost 4 years ago
Great read!

I came across this story years ago, and loved it. Now that I re-read, I adore the transformational aspects like the lists. I've even made my own set of goals. Great story! Will be checking out more of your stuff :)

cdowdmacdowdmaalmost 4 years ago
wonderful story

I could not stop reading this story

It hit so many different surprises and delights

I'm glad you had then together at the end

great story

keep writing

meucimeuciover 3 years ago

Really great story and equally great writing. I hated for it to end I kept looking at the page numbers and thought oh man don't let it end without him getting some of her. I shouldn't have worried because you brought it to the perfect end, 5 stars from me. Great work!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Excellent!

Great story... If you're not a writer you should be... Thank you

flashbigrussianflashbigrussianover 3 years ago
Awesome

That was an awesome story !!

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984over 3 years ago

Still a great story second time round. Forgot who wrote this and only found it when I decided to reread your stories.

Rocky210Rocky210over 3 years ago

That was the absolute best of any erotic story I've ever read, so much beyond ex[ectations. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The Best

One of the most enthralling stories that I have read. Keep up the great work! And hope for Chapter 2 to learn about their college life!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Needs more

Need more of this. Long ass story has us invested in them.

leviayersleviayersover 3 years ago

thanks. thoroughly enjoyed 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Wonderful read.

roveroneroveroneover 3 years ago

Re Amy squirting P 7-I LIVE for that squirt, or two, when I'm chowing down and my sweetie climaxes...nectar of the gods...!

and of course all the other myriad ways for us to have fun...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Best read ever and I hate reading anything longer than 2 pages.

Dai_StihoDai_Stihoover 3 years ago

What I originally thought was going to be a slightly dominant MILF romp turned into a great and heartwarming love story. Well done and thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Five stars

MinetocontrolmysweetMinetocontrolmysweetabout 3 years ago

That was a very engaging and enjoyable read to be sure!! I enjoyed your style altho to be honest, the rest of his summer after she left could almost have been a couple.of stories in themselves. However, that was your call to make.

I would definately be intrigued to read a continuation of their story however, as it has been some years since you last posted a story I am not holding my breath.

Good luck to you and I will keep a watch and hope I am wrong.

MW

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Good premise.

And sex, for sure.

But the sex zips by too fast. Much too fast. She give him him first handjob. Boom! He cums immediately. Not erotic. Not to me.

Needs detailed descriptions of what she's doing. How he reacts. What she says during it. Does he like it? Would he like it faster? Slower? Harder? Softer?

Does he think about her while he's masturbating? What does he think about her doing to him? Him doing to her?

Details. Details. Details.\

Three stars.

lovedefactolovedefactoalmost 3 years ago

Awesome story! Thank you

StubbyoneStubbyonealmost 3 years ago

What a wonderful little story! Very good from begining to end. Great love scenes. Felt like I was there! An easy 5-😊😊😊😊😊

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

One of the best!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

More please

Gsve me sll the feels

Oldsofty1961Oldsofty1961almost 3 years ago

this is the second time I read it . dont think I made a coment first time so made sure to this time around . I would liked to have read about there achievments I didnt agree with one annonymoius saying cheating slut her husband was the first to stray with a neighbor and if he got caught on that there was probly more good for her . great story solid five .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I’m a romantic. Made me tear up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wow, took a couple sessions. But I read and loved ever word. 3 loads worth of love for this story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This was amazing. Well written and amazing character development. It could have just been an easy stroke story, I kind of thought it would be at first.

But the development over time of the characters and the relationship was well crafted. Great read

mrdata9770mrdata9770almost 3 years ago

(6/30/2021)

Excellent!!! Thank you for submitting this great romance story. I'm a sucker for "Happily Ever After" endings. This is the type of story I search for but is hard to find. Very well-written, erotic, and dramatic. I think I've read one or two of your stories already but I didn't add you to my favorite authors' list. I just did and will go back to your list of stories. Hope you are still writing and receiving comment alerts. It seems I'm late to the game again. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I guess I'm old fashioned. Having experience from both sides, cheating spouses, GF/BF, no longer sits well with me. Not a judgement, (who am I?) just an observation. A well written story, but when I come across a story that doesn't jive with my viewpoint, I choose not to vote. I'm not sure I can keep my objectivity. Seems fairer that way.

DapitbullDapitbullalmost 3 years ago

Please add to this story want to know if both did their lists

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Maybe the best story on this site, I cannot think of one better.

Only weakness I can see is admiration of Ayn Rand.

jrk1128jrk1128over 2 years ago

I agree with a previous commenter, this is the best story on the website.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

MADE A 53 YR OLD GROWN MAN CRY,AWESOME .

Runner4069Runner4069over 2 years ago

Damm, just when I think your stories can't get any better you drop this one, woozers and bravo! I couldn't put it down and it is all around fantastic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story thanks!

La9uNIp164ZeziROPUJWLa9uNIp164ZeziROPUJWover 2 years ago

So much effort it must be to create a world, a neighborhood, and relationships and then tear them down, rebuild those relationships in adoration and love. Yes it’s steamy, but the telling of this story is engrossing and feeling. I cry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Holy shit, that was a good read. I just kept trying to get a vision of what Amy could look like. Fuck, this was so good, it messed me up in a good way. This piece deserves the highest literary accolade. Your "pen" is indeed a mighty weapon of mass inspiration...!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is one hot piece of writing, also added to me sexual repertoire / technique...! By the fucking way, reading from Literotica as often as I do has afforded me a number of fantastic sexual accomplishments among others being acclaimed as the best pussy eater by several girlfriends and I got some highly favourable compliments as having a very good fingering technique...!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent well written great story.

Would love to read more about all the other women around the neighbourhood.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow that all I can write. Thank you for your wonderful and lovely story. Definitely a 5 star ✨🌟✨🌟✨🌟✨🌟✨🌟

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I managed to get maybe four lines into this, before I decided I hated it. 'you father'. 'Laying'. FFS, rubbish grammar, not worth bothering to read past the first dozen lines. 1 star from me.

NonSequitourNonSequitourover 2 years ago

Ever fall asleep with the TV on and get woken up at 3 AM by a noisy infomercial where 4 trashy looking women tell a smirky looking guy that SIZE DOES MATTER?

This story had a slow, really hot build up before it detoured into a self help/change your life infomercial given by a 19 YO horndog who's diddling a married woman.

Then it veers off into Alex's rapine, bondage, and orgy adventure. Alex said he couldn't make this shit up if he tried. Well, the author sure could.

The reunion with Amy and the live happily ever after ending fit perfectly in Romance. But the number of loads that went down Amy's throat and the fact that his dick did indeed get inside her pussy once should fit in LW.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

GREAT job. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Story Teller

Tex this is by far the best story you have ever written! And I have read all of your stories!!

David

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Awsome job i could not stop reading, well written

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I enjoy all your stories. so far The last boy scout is my favorite.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69over 2 years ago

One of your best and my favorites!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story was sexy, thoughtful and somewhat inspiring. We all knew how it would end up, but you just couldn't help cheering for them anyway.

Radomir1Radomir1over 2 years ago

A really good and beautiful romantic story.

And very hot.

I think all the housewives were a little disappointed when Alex couldn't give them his attention next summer. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow, just wow!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story. I was hoping for a happy ending, and I got it. Thanks for sharing with us

Ravey19Ravey19over 2 years ago

Has to be one of the best Literotica stories. There's a decent plotline with plenty of sex and it's well written although aa couple of typos. Yes, one can argue about the classification but as it's written from Alex's viewpoint I think

Ravey19Ravey19over 2 years ago

Continuation. Sorry hit wrong icon.

...I think it's correct. The sex "rampage" after completing Amy's pool job was a little too much but having achieved his long time fantasy, well, almost, then being turned down would upset most people. His reaction is plausible.

5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I can see where at first blush this can bee seen as a good story, but an alternative ending could have been finding Alex out by the pool/hot tub/garage castrated and sliced open with his entrails wrapped around his surroundings . Just because it's ok with his partner, doesn't make it ok.

No, I'm not married and have not had a spouse cheat on me. But I have had a good view of the harm to that can be caused to friends and family members and dangers to the cheaters that can be caused by infidelity.

One guy catering to that may women in a community would have tongues wagging and brought about a manhunt of a level not seen since the penning of Frankenstein's monster.

Alex's actions didn't mesh with the supposed proper upbringing the author seemed to indicate he had, and were either a complete contradiction or a self-serving interpretation to some of the quotes listed.

Make him a great guy or a piece of shit. He can't be both at the same time.

Another quote by Maya Angelou, "Hope and fear cannot occupy the same space at the same time. Invite one to stay" can be applied if you replace the word fear with selfishness.

And of course the happy couple can now both wonder what the other is up to on the nights/days they are not together. If they cheated once, (yes, both parties are cheaters) you can be pretty sure it will happen again in the interest of "internal growth."

I would love to be a fly on the wall when they tell their four children the story of how "they met and fell in love." It could also be riveting dinner conversation amongst common friends and family members.

The story had a lot of potential, but became flat in it's telling. I could only give it three stars.

IMO.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Awesome, and a happy ending. Well written as usual. 10/10.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved it. Had read it once before but couldn't stop until it was finished. Well done!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Second time! Stayed up until 4am to finish this. Been dealing with some of the same feeling. Sorry to say I'm not going to be that lucky. Amazing story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nice one.

The debauchery tall tales on page 8 were unnecessary as well as the technical detail of the pool repair

Goldguppie123Goldguppie123about 2 years ago

the twist in the middle with him turning her down and helping her get her life together was so hot!

rbloch66rbloch66about 2 years ago

Amazing story!! Loved it.

Didn’t care much for all the fucking of the neighborhood women.

The rape scene has no place in a romance story. I hated that part.

The rest of the story more than made up for the perceived shortcomings.

***** 5 stars all the way.

UncertainTUncertainTabout 2 years ago

My second time reading, I loved it. Happy with every word.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Fucking amazing, 3rd time around. Always 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is one of the best on here, it's not the longest, or the most in depth or the most anything, but what it does is focus on such a small amount of character and world that it does it to perfection while doing it with the typical TX somewhat twisted shit.

You don't have a ton of romance stories, and that's a bit sad because you're so god damn good at writing them, but I think it makes the ones you do write stand out so much, there's no massive grand gestures, or over the top plot, this is every day love shit and it's absolutely next level.

jlcnazjlcnazabout 2 years ago

Awesome read. Thank you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTx Tall Tales@Tx Tall Tales
The only thing constant is change. A new State, a new City, a new Job, and new Stories (coming soon).

SIMILAR Stories