All Comments on 'Poolboy Benefits'

by Tx Tall Tales

Sort by:
  • 503 Comments (Page 5)
Arinderk75Arinderk75about 2 years ago

As an ex-poolboy I loved this story. I wasn't as active as Alex, but the two summers I worked were NOT boring. The story was believable, and well developed. Thank you.

Merlin_the_MagicianMerlin_the_Magicianabout 2 years ago

A really good story - every boy’s dream. It had a really nice ending that I wasn’t expecting. Now for a little nitty gritty about your story. You need better editors to catch your spelling and grammatical errors. For example, you wrote “Just as she'd worshipped my cock, I did the same for her tasty little pussy”. This was a loving good-bye and Alex is thinking about her “tasty”pussy. Better choices would be “warm” or “sweet” or “pretty”etc., etc.There are half a dozen adjectives you could have used that would better express his loving feelings. “Tasty” is a little crass for the situation Alex was in. Let me know if you need help editing your work.

Pissy

Mojo648Mojo648about 2 years ago

Just as good as the 1st and 2nd time of reading it.

Dont stop writing.

wish_thinkerwish_thinkerabout 2 years ago

What a wonderful story, even the second time around. I am sure that I will read this again!

nivrag00nivrag00almost 2 years ago

I'm honestly a little disappointed and happy that you made the final sex scene between Alex and Amy not too explicit. Like happy cause it felt right, after all those explanations of the adventures he went through. But then also disappointed cause you know... it wasn't hot enough to get my rocks off just to that scene. But all in all, amazing story. 10/10, 5 stars, etc.

TangomoreTangomorealmost 2 years ago

WOW! Not at all what I expected. I mean some of it was. I loved the interlectual back and forth between Alex and Amy. The ending was perfect. Great writing.

iseeyoufly1964iseeyoufly1964almost 2 years ago

I'm so happy that you got them back together...it makes me so happy!!! 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Thanks, that was a fun story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My favourite of all of your stories.

DuncanitaDuncanitaalmost 2 years ago

SO good... i love happy endings...

dawg997dawg997almost 2 years ago

Truly a quality story. Your style is so easy and fun to read!

RakizakaRakizakaalmost 2 years ago

Holy....author. You gotta get this in a book. This is a good story, though in the middle is kinda meeh cause I think I got tired from reading lengthy descriptions of the sex but the ending justified the means. Heartwarming too, I never thought of the ending being that way...caught me by surprise. I cannot give a 10, so I will give you...a 5 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I love this story so much I wish it carried on thanks

Doombot80Doombot80almost 2 years ago

You know, I didn't really want to give this story a shot. I kept seeing it in the recommended stories, but was not that interested in another story of a young man fucking the neighbourhood MILF. When I finally gave it a shot, it did start out like just another one of those stories, but man did it take a sharp turn. I really didn't see it coming, but I really did fall in love with both Amy and Alex. I came to care very much about their time together and how it would end for them. Such a good job with this one. I know I would love to learn more about both of them and would absolutely read another story of Amy & Alex, but I know this ended right where it needed to.

Mojo648Mojo648almost 2 years ago

To be continued........ PLEASE.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excellent. I really enjoyed it. especially the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

absolutely wonderful!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
A Great Love Story

Tex this the very best story you have ever posted here! This a l least the fourth or time I have read it! Great job!!

Thanks Dave

Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

One of the better MILF stories by far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Milf is a bit of a stretch for a tag in this story.

It was a good story but the evil husband archetype has never existed. Most if not all traditional husbands realize the dishwasher, vacuum, electric oven, electric stove, refrigerator, indoor plumbing, a/c, washer and dryer etc. were invented in the early 1900s giving even SAHMs free time that needs to be allotted so they don't go crazy. In the 1800s and back being a mom was a 16 hour day. Now it's maybe a 6 hour day.

Imagine skinning a chicken and preparing it without an oven or refrigerator while also attending to your kids while probably pregnant. Now it's a trip to sam's club once a week. Nobody has these wild expectations of a mannequin wife. There is just a a realization that "newfound independence" works directly at cross purposes with a marital union.

Independence and couple-hood work directly at cross purposes. Marriage is voluntarily giving some freedoms away so you don't die alone, because alone and independence have strong overlap if not synonymity.

This is shown when she immediately shucks her newfound independence to make every single one of her newfound goals dependent on the main character. I'd posit, because we know the union between man and woman is, on an instinctual level, not one of independence but symbiotic, hopefully, if not parasitic not independent. I am not complaining about women kicking bums to the curb but much drama around relationships is naïve.

TL/DR: the story is good but gets goofy toward the back half when it rationalizes behavior and delves into MILF's divorce. Also milf is a bit of a stretch for a 26 year old bombshell.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Watch out for karma. It happened in our neighborhood. Phil and Angie were our neighbors. Angie had a problem with being faithful and Phil finally caught her. I happened to be best friends with Phil and was working in our back yard when Phil caught the two big black men that were supposed to be working on the pool plumbing but were working on Angie's plumbing. When Phil started yelling at them they both ganged up on him. I jumped the fence and kicked the one in the side of the head. That slowed him down. Then I watched Phil begin to beat the shit out of the other guy. The one that I had kicked started to get up and help his buddy. I stood and asked hey big guy you want some more? Now this guy had me by a good 50 pound and 5 inches. He still came at me and I jumped aside and kicked him in his ass and into the pool he went. I sat back down. Phil had competition laid still on the deck. Phil said thanks buddy I need a beer do you want one. I said sure. Angie was sitting there in a haze. When Phil was inside I asked Angie do you want a divorce? No. Really well then you had better get your life together because you are about to lose a good man if you haven't already. They are still together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Absolutely fan fuckin tastic. Would make a great movie as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Dam this was a great story you also found a way to make it wholesome. Would be funny to see a sequel where his parents see find out he’s dating Amy lol

Femdomlover01Femdomlover01over 1 year ago

"I didn't finish it. She's a whore, basically, screwing a college kid out of 4 days of labor. The idea of women trading their favors for money - hookers just don't do it for me." This is a quote of a comment some anonymous made about this story approximately nine years ago. I decided to begin my comments with this quote because, after reading a little past the first half of the first page, this is almost exactly the same way this story struck me. I did, in fact, quit the story. I can't tell you exactly what drew me back, but I did come back to this story, several days later, and I'm so glad I did. Such is the skill of this author, that first he got me totally biased against Amy, and made me pretty much totally despise her. But then, as he fleshed her out and I learned her situation and why she chose to try and go down that path she did, as he revealed more of Amy's true character, who she really was, and, given the chance who she would want to be; well, before I knew it, he had made me understand Amy, then he made me like and care about and Amy, then made me totally love her and be overjoyed by her final outcome. He made me feel pretty good about Alex too! Was the story a bit unrealistic? Maybe. What 19 year old, or, for that matter, what 50 year old has ever been as wise, as intuitive as Alex? But then, did you come here for realism? I come here for stories that entertain and involve me, and this one certainly did that. Having said that, while immersed in this story I found it very believable. The willing suspension of disbelief after all. What has happened to this great Author? I see he was fairly prolific through 2013 but that his last story was in 2017 and only six or seven between those years. He did update his bio in 2021 so, hopefully he is still around. Well, until, if ever, he decides to post something new, I think I will go and paw through his large body of work to see if I can't find some other gems. Five stars!

wish_thinkerwish_thinkerover 1 year ago

It was not too long! Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My second or third time reading this story. I loved the fantasy of it, being with someone who he had a crush on. Most of us had someone who we adored from afar. Thanks for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Haven't been able to give you anything but 5 for ever. Crazy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

one of the best written stories I have ever read!!!

WatcherEyeWatcherEyeover 1 year ago

Amazing! So damn hot!

Been_That_Done_ThereBeen_That_Done_Thereover 1 year ago

Darn near perfect romance marred only by a gratuitous reference to Ayn Rand. ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A month after he left Alex was greeted by a strange man at his door who asked him his name, gave him an envelope and told him he was served.

He opened the envelope and inside found a few documents relating to several divorces he was cited in and something called alienation of affection.

He set out towards the bar that night trying to clear his mind and forget about his legal troublez. He drank quite a bit. He left the bar and headed toward his home through the backalley.

Suddenly he felt a sharp pain at the back of his neck and everything went dark. He woke up some time later and upon trying to move he realised his hands and feet were bound to the chair he was sitting on.

Once he was able to focus his vision he realised he was naked and he was somewhere dusty and hot. He noticed a few men sitting around him.

Some were looking angrily at him while most were smirking at him. He recognised one of the men as one of the husbands of the women he fucked. At that moment he realised that he was in danger.

The next few hours were filled with torture like he wouldn't have imagined. By the end of the day he had been raped, continuously, with at least 30 men cuming inside his ass, inside his mouth, or all over his body. After the gangbang came the torture.

His cock was proded, poked, cut and finally burned down with a blowtorch. He passed out many times from the pain and every time they would stop and wake him back up before continuing.

At the end of the day a bag was put on his head and shoved into a car. The sun was nearly gone when they stopped. He waited for a while in the car, pleading with his captors, begging for forgiveness but none would come.

He was forced out of the car, his hands and feet still bound, with dried out cum all over his body. The bag over his head was removed and his eyes started adjusting.

Looking around he noticed he was somewhere in the desert and then he noticed the hole in front of him. Once again he started crying and begging for them to let him go, to spare his life.

One of the husbands pushed him inside and all the others started throwing dirt inside over him. The sound of his begging slowly faded and completely stopped after a while.

He didn't die right away. It took him a few minutes to run out of air. In his last moments he thought about his actions in the previous year. His last thoughts were of regrets and of his mother never being able to find him.

golasgilgolasgilover 1 year ago

What a great fantasy!

WhatsamatterUWhatsamatterUover 1 year ago

This is one of the best stories I've read in a long time. Thank you for sharing your talents. 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A really nice story!

I do not understand why she even would try to fix her marriage if the guy was such an ahole. And the Alex becomes the neighborhood gigolo part at the end did not fit with the rest of the story. Still, I really liked those other parts.

vicente3jvicente3jover 1 year ago

Bruh, how is everybody gonna be calling this a wordclass romance. I'm 19, same age and gender as this dude in the story, and even I can see this story is booty. You're asking me to believe somebody my age can inspire a divorce between a grown woman and her husband? What's even up with this goofy ahh villain husband? Quit telling me he's an asshole. Shut up bro. I'll decide myself if he's an asshole. Also, "morning goddess"? What the hell kinda geeky fantasy 'my queen'? And don't get me started on Amy. She starts bawling in front of a 19 year old cause she's a hoe? Bro... The only believable sentence in this story is when the main character is like, 'bitch, you just blew me like a million times, and having penetration is cheating?' Cause what in the world kinda mental gymnastics is that. And one last thing. You wrote 9 PAGES OF THIS STORY AND THE FINAL SEX SCENE IS 2 PARAGRAPHS?? You've gotta be kidding me. And it's not even that hot. To hell with your Ihop list. I've gotta find a different story to jerk off to

NickCaveNickCaveover 1 year ago

vicente3j: Bruh, based on your comment, I'll bet you're smooth with the ladies...am I right? Just kidding. I'm picturing a virgin whose mom still makes his bed and does his laundry. The poor woman with all of those crusted-up socks.

01JETMECH01JETMECHover 1 year ago

Great story, and it’s the second time I’ve read it. I’ve had two Amy’s in my life and wow did you bring up some real good memories. Definitely need a part 2 of this one. Thank you!!!!

redbaron172redbaron172over 1 year ago

Awesome again!!!! 2nd re-read!!! alway loved it....

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

And then 9 months later the dozens of court orders for child support started to roll in, Alex ran out of money and was thrown in jail for failure to pay...

tarkabukktarkabukkover 1 year ago

A great story, very original and quite enjoyable.

Thank you for sharing,

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very nice mix of story and just enough sex to keep it interesting--you should be writing actual romance novels to be published---thanks for the good reading

Evil_MonarchEvil_Monarchover 1 year ago

should be in the fantasy category

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One of my faves. Love rereading it

texlootexlooabout 1 year ago

Well that was a hell of a lot of fun!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved the happy ending…!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Read this half a dozen times over the years. Still love it.

Mojo648Mojo648about 1 year ago

Better the second time reading, also needs to be continued

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Second time through and it is worth more than 5 stars

DwarfLord50DwarfLord50about 1 year ago

Your work is amazing. At first, I was saddened to see you haven’t posted any new stories since 2017. Then I started hoping you are writing professionally. You are better than many authors I’ve seen published.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Okay, interesting story, but you could have told it in three pages. Remember, less is more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story line, I really enjoyed it!

6King6Kingabout 1 year ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

blackknight314blackknight314about 1 year ago

Awesome story, best of your stories that I've read. A positive message, humor, good sex scenes, lovable characters, and parents that he loved, and that were good and had taught him good life lessons, making him the good person that he was; always ready to please.

blackknight314blackknight314about 1 year ago

I actually prefer stories to be written in this format instead of 4 separate chapters with 2 pages each. I understand it is only one story posted instead of four. Lit seems to push for the latter due to it ranking rules. Whatever, just MHO.

GongguyGongguy12 months ago

Read #4 and still love the story. Thank you.

TulipfuzzTulipfuzz12 months ago

Almost gave uon this story at first. But I've read others by you so was patient. So very glad I read the whole thing. Perfect in so many ways! Next story please...

LovesDancingLovesDancing12 months ago

Superb story, will read it again and again in the future.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Excellent……had memories of what my past life was like, I could associate with this

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I believe ftds might be the correct phrase here? This leaves hanging his mother and father's reaction, and that could be an awesome story in itself, as well as her family I guess. It's nice to have a story with a female MC with enough character and integrity to want to do the right thing first by her husband, even if he was an idiot, and even if she did stand up and do the right thing kind of late.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

read the whole thing...

oldtwitoldtwit11 months ago

Oh I know that it’s just a erotic story, but I think it’s really good, well written, nice characters and good detailed action, yes he’s much to nice, all the women are just begging for his cock, but I liked it.

UncertainTUncertainT10 months ago

This is one of my favourite stories on Lit.

WoodencavWoodencav10 months ago

Enjoyed this storey very much. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

shaved_rayshaved_ray10 months ago

What, the boy wonder didn't find the time to cure cancer?

I know that it's fiction, but come on!

Completely unrealistic would be putting it mildly.

rbloch66rbloch6610 months ago

I find this story to be a heart-warming, feel-good story. For sure, a love story in its own right. It’s good he got the whoring out of the way and realized that it was Amy he wanted and needed. Some pretty wild scenes! I was amazed that she showed up at his door, and that they were able to continue, with nothing in their way. 5 stars all the way.

DuncanitaDuncanita9 months ago

4th time reading, and still 1 of my absolute favorites...

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

fantastic story, I'd give you six stars if it was possible!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Story developed nicely at the beginning but seemed to be finished in a haste.

And the sex with all the milfs like thousand times a day somehow spoiled it for me at the end.

NickCaveNickCave9 months ago

When I think about the stories I've read on this website, this one always comes back to me as one of the hottest I've read...and it's not necessarily overtly hot like some of the other well-written stories on this website. I'm sure you all visualize what you're reading and for some reason, Amy Daniels is always the hottest fuckin' chick in my little fantasy world of hot chicks from these stories. The way she was so desperate in the beginning, but totally taken aback by Alex's suggestions to barter for his services. I laugh when I think how she thought she'd get him to agree if she let him put lotion on her. ROFL! That's totally something a woman would say/do in real life. And Alex's counteroffer was totally something a guy would say in real life. I'm laughing right now thinking about it. "I'll let you rub lotion on me..." Pfft!!! LOL! I love this story.

I agree with the last anonymous commenter. All the fucking after his job with Amy Daniels was 'meh... I really thought Alex would at least try to fuck Jenna since they already arranged an appointment, but I thought Alex wouldn't be able to perform because of his devastation over losing Amy forever. Or, maybe he starts fuckin' Jenna but stops and leaves because of his thoughts of Amy.

Regardless, a 5-star story without question from one of the best authors I've read here on Lit.

EoRaptor013EoRaptor0138 months ago

High school (or a college freshman) kid with the wisdom of the Dali Lama? I don't think so. Putting that aside, I think it's a good story.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I just found this and love it! I'd love to see a follow-up! Now I'm going to dive into your others...

MubblesMubbles8 months ago

Oh I really, really enjoyed that one. A new favorite.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

great story and the ending was spectacular.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

What a silly story! First of all when BJs and oral happened she and he were cheating from the start. The pretense that it was love and innocent was fantasy. Second, that women like to be physically mistreated and even raped is just a lie. That part of the story was not silly but disturbing! He liked abusing women but was a goal oriented loving guy ..LOL! Finally, that they are going to live happily ever after, after all the accepted cheating and adultery in their lives is a real fantasy. It was a thought provoprovoking story!

tipacanoetipacanoe7 months ago

A darn fun story to read. In my opinion you nailed it. Thank you for writing it.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Just another cheating slut.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Best story on the entire site.

ForsakenGray1928ForsakenGray19286 months ago

After a re read, up to a solid "5".....

DaviddblDaviddbl6 months ago

Your story you have wrote is amazing so thought out in every aspect of how life is sometimes. I truly enjoyed reading this story.

Thank you.

mg48mg486 months ago

Excellent. Love a good romance story and this is right up there with the 👌

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Absolutely brilliant

tarkabukktarkabukk5 months ago

I love it…..

Thank you for sharing,

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Stellar, simply stellar.

Taco76310Taco763104 months ago

Not a fan of cheating wives from personal experience but am a fan of love stories with a happy ending. Donated platelets at the blood institute last weekend and on their reading material they have defined what constitutes a sex act and oral sex is defined as mouth to genitalia contact.

6King6King4 months ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Making a list for new years 💀✨️✨️✨️

Davester37Davester374 months ago

An oldie, but still great. I read it for the second time and I still love it! Thank you for writing and thank you for sharing your work.

LmjweLmjwe4 months ago

This has been a real good re-read for years for me. Thanks

GrandEagle53GrandEagle533 months ago

Excellent story.

MaultascheMaultasche3 months ago

I read it again and again and again, still an excellent story and one of my favourites

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

You know, I started reading this story a long time ago, but cheating milf isn't really my style. Then I figured I'd give it a go again when I realized the category was romance. I'm glad I did. It's a good story and some good life lessons in there, too, about thinking about what you want in life.

Femdomlover01Femdomlover013 months ago

It's funny, after the end of this story, in a short note, the author writes: "Congratulations if you made it all the way to the end of this long story!" What's funny about this is I can't imagine starting this story and not making it to the end. After making it to that end my only complaint is that this story isn't long enough!

Having said that, honestly, I really do not know what more the author could have put into this story to make it any longer. All the bases seem to have been covered, there are not really any loose ends and there is a definite and logical end point. No, really this story is about the perfect length. I'm just greedy. With a story this good, I really never want it to end! Beyond that, with almost 500 comments, I'm not sure what else I could say that has not already been said, and probably better than I could say it.

I see that this author has not posted anything since 2017, although his bio page was updated in 2022, so I don't know if he will even see this comment, but if you do, rest assured, TX Tall Tales, that this story is not long. This story just flies by, and far too quickly. I think that is the best complement I can give.

Femdomlover01Femdomlover013 months ago

I realize I just posted a comment, but then I went and read back through other peoples comments, well back as far as those of two years ago anyway, and I find I am inspired to make a couple of additional comments, not about the story but about some of the other comments.

First: While the vast, vast, amount of commenters love the story, as I do, for those who didn't like it, man they really hated it. I'm not sure I've ever seen so much vitriol spread around in one place. A couple of the commenters even took the time to write out, in great detail, just how they would like to see Alex tortured to death by the angry husbands. These commenters being so angry themselves, it leads me to wonder if the author has ever gotten any death threats. To these people I feel compelled to say; Man (or woman, as the case may be) get a grip! Hey, this is just a story. Calm down, it didn't really happen. Take a few deep breaths and think! I have to wonder if some of these people can actually distinguish fantasy from reality.

Second: I noticed some of the commenters mentioned rape. Rape I thought? I don't remember any rape in this story. I went back and searched the story for the word rape and here is what I found: "Erica Norton wanted me to rape her. I swear. I couldn't make this shit up if I tried. She handed me a note when I got to her house to install a new garage door opener. A tough job. "Come in the house when you're done, and rape me. Hard. Abuse me. Then take all the money out of my purse."" So she wanted him to do this and she even gave him a written script of sorts. Now guys, and gals, if someone specifically asks you to rape them, and I'm not talking about someone dressing provocatively, I'm talking about someone using their words, either verbally or in writing, and they specifically ask you to rape them, then it aint rape. It's roleplay done at the recipient's request. Alex did not 'rape' Erica. He joined her, and using roleplay, he helped her act out HER fantasy. There are actually women who want to experience rape, IN A SAFE AND CONTROLLED SITUATION WITH SOMEONE THEY TRUST, so this is not even an implausible story element, but it is not rape. Now I will grant that, if done in real life, there should be a bit more communication, negotiation if you like, outlining the parameters of what would, and would not occur in this 'rape', and there certainly should be a safe word, but this is not real life. This is a story, a work of fiction, a fantasy, so maybe the author thought that laying out all these details would have bogged down the story. Rape is a big, bad, nasty word with all sorts of evil implications, so if you are going to use it, be sure you use it correctly.

In closing, I'd really like to thank this author, not for this story as I have already done that, I'd like to thank this author for not deleting the negative comments about this story. As much as I'd like to write some stories, I'm not an author so it probably isn't going to happen and so I will never get to see, for myself the depth and breadth of comments a story can generate. I have been quite amused, even if sometimes disturbed, in viewing the full spectrum of comments this story has generated, and I wish to thank this author for giving me this privilege.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

It wasn't a long story It was a great story. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

This is one of my most favorite stories! Thank you. I love it!

rbloch66rbloch66about 2 months ago

Without a doubt, this story is in my top 10 favourites.

sbmcruisesbmcruiseabout 1 month ago

Really good, but the final submission is her ASS.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTx Tall Tales@Tx Tall Tales
The only thing constant is change. A new State, a new City, a new Job, and new Stories (coming soon).

SIMILAR Stories