Pooled Tension

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the other side of the pool, Ashley tentatively sat back down on the edge and lowered her bottom half into the water. She turned to brace herself on the edge and stretched her legs along the shallow part of the pool towards its center.

"Oh," she said. "It's..." She was facing away from us, her voice echoing through the humidity in the room off the damp stone walls. "Straight away."

I watched as her head bowed a little and her lower body squirmed in the water.

"I'm having a hard time keeping still and it freaks me out," said Ashley.

"We got you," said Selina. She sat upright, water slowly dripping from her hair and chest down her torso. "Look, I'm fine."

"But I've never..." She bowed her head again. "I'm going to try."

I heard her breathe in deeply, hold it, then let it go. And again. She did this a lot, even just sitting around, to practise the skill of focusing. It came in very handy on the tennis court, but I wasn't so sure it would help here.

After a few more long breaths in and out, Ashley slid her whole body backwards into the pool to lie on her stomach. She was still supported by the stone floor as it tapered gently towards the drop-off in the center. There was a sharp intake of breath, then another long exhalation, then she was kind of rolling her hips from side to side and breathing deeply, then she opened her legs a little and was rotating her pelvis into the floor of the pool, her ass gyrating, her breath becoming more ragged. I realized I was holding my breath as I watched her, my own body still humming with need.

"Mm," said Ashley. "Ah." She was trying to stay quiet but she couldn't help these little gasps from coming out of her. She folded her arms in front of her and lay her head down on them. Water sloshed gently around her as she moved. "I feel..." She stifled a long groan. "Oh, I..."

In a flash, her legs flew together and her ass was jerking in uncontrollable spasms. Her head lifted as her whole body tensed. A series of high-pitched moans were dragged out of her. "Oh my," she said. "Oh my God, is this, oh my God, oh."

Without thinking, my hands went back to cupping my breasts. My still-proud nipples, crimson and swollen, pushed into the skin and sinew as I ran my palms around them. I noticed Selina was doing the same.

Ashley continued to rut into the pool as the mysterious water prolonged the first orgasm of her life. Her head went down onto her arms again then back up a few times while the rest of her jerked around. She moaned and groaned, gasping with each burst of pleasure through her. I squeezed my thighs together and longed to get back into the water, frightened but drawn to the inevitable. Finally, Ashley rolled onto her back, panting and shuddering bodily, and hauled herself up onto the stone shelf on her arms.

"Oh my, oh my, oh my God," she whispered, her arms splayed limply beside her wet hair. Her entire chest had gone red, erasing her tan lines in a rough circle from neck to ribs. I snatched a glance between her open legs and saw syrupy liquid dripping slowly onto the stone below. She continued to squirm from the hips and eventually sent a hand down to investigate - a hand that was soon spreading that thick ooze around, recoating and exciting her genitals. Tentative at first, she soon settled into an up-and-down rhythm, pushing knuckles into and over her clitoris and down to the source of her flowing pleasure. "Ah," she gasped, again and again. "Ah. Ah. Ah. Oh. I think. It feels. I think I'm."

I continued to watch and stimulate myself while Selina stood and walked over to sit beside Ashley, who looked up at her with deeply furrowed brow and sounds of ecstasy still emanating from her tense lips. Selina took her free hand and held it gently; Ashley responded by clenching it tight and rubbing her crotch a little slower, her eyes closed for a moment, then faster, fingers mashing indiscriminately, elbow jerking arrhythmically.

Then, abruptly, her hand stopped and her neck and knees curled toward each other, a long moan issuing from her, and she fell sideways towards Selina, her tense, tight body tenser and tighter than ever as she gripped Selina's hand and let her head rest on her naked thigh. Selina stroked Ashley's hair as she recovered, mouth open and sucking in the humid air, like she'd just finished a twenty-shot rally in the third set of a championship game.

I remained acutely aware of my body throughout: how my full parts felt fuller and more sensitive, how my curves seemed unnaturally suited to the stone on which they rested. I'd seen how Ashley and Selina had taken their bodies further, and to spur myself forward, I reached behind my neck and quietly unfastened the crucifix pendant, placing it carefully behind me. I couldn't remember the last time I'd removed it. I felt naked in a way I couldn't remember feeling before, and with that came this luscious sense of freedom contrasted with a deep, rising anxiety. Soy mala, soy mala, soy mala.

Without the others noticing, I slipped into the water and lay back on the shelf, face and chest open to the air, the rest of me submerged. Within seconds, I felt my muscles loosen as they had before. I also felt a profound mental opening from deep inside me, and as the water moved against my hymen, I realized it was profoundly physical, too.

Curious, I reached down and felt myself, finding a sap-like ooze from my center. Applying even the faintest pressure to it sent sparks of pleasure through my vulva, the length of my vagina, and ultimately my entire body. Immediately I was hooked, lapping it gently around my crotch to begin with as I stole a glance at Ashley and Selina now staring at me, then manipulating the flesh directly, spreading the substance I'd generated to coat every inch of my most intimate parts.

As the properties of the water eased the tension in every muscle and fiber, I felt as if there were hundreds of invisible magnetic lines carrying energy from the extremes of my body to its center. The effect was of an entirely self-delivered high, sullied but pure, debased but natural, building and building to climax. At the same time, the lines seemed to then curve outward; my mound was swollen and jutting, my clitoris stood completely free of its hood, and my vagina sought to summon something, anything, to fill it.

So, for the first time in my life, breaths ragged with abandon, I inserted a finger as far in as it would go. The canal was narrow but accommodating; my digit had to push the flesh aside as it traversed upwards, but it did so easily, as if invited. At that point, I simply held it there because very soon my pelvis was bucking out of control and I was squeezing my eyes shut. Everything tensed - it was as if my finger was trapped in a vice - and I felt a bright warmth spread across my breasts as they shook with each contraction. My head was limp on the shelf and my eyes were fixed on the bumpy ceiling.

I needed to get myself back out of the water. My critical faculties were kicking back in and I wanted to hold onto them before the water got me again. I extracted my finger from myself and, still panting and vibrating, hauled myself out of the pool and onto the rock. There, I collapsed again, face to the wall, and regained my breath while the last gasps of my orgasm petered out.

Within seconds, a weightlessness settled over me. I felt as if I could drift up to the ceiling, if I wished to, or float out the cave entrance. My muscles felt loose and limber. I rolled onto my back, stretched one arm out directly upwards, then the other, and sensed effortless energy coursing from my center to my extended fingers.

"Oh, wow," I said. "This is new."

Ashley and Selina responded with grunts and smacking sounds. I looked over to them and understood. They weren't looking at me any more. Selina had graduated from holding Ashley's hand and stroking her air to kissing our most chaste and athletic friend on the lips and rubbing her crotch. They paused for a moment while Selina got into the water, tugging gently at Ashley's hand to follow.

"I..." said Ashley.

"Come on," said Selina. "I want to know what it feels like with you."

Ashley's face was all pink and hot and flustered, her chest still red. She looked as though she couldn't process the idea of going back into the pool at all, let alone with Selina. But pretty quickly, she hauled herself back down there, where she and Selina began to caress, then knead and rub and suck, each other's bodies.

When I saw Ashley submit and get back in, my vagina flooded anew and I started rubbing it again. It was so hot, seeing the indecision on her face and the acceptance in her actions. And I was getting hotter and hotter, too, the more their mutual touch turned lustful. I still felt that incredible high and ease throughout my body. The knot of tension was becoming apparent once more inside my abdomen, but it seemed like the easiest thing in the world to stretch and unfurl, if I chose to.

Ashley and Selina had stuck to the edge of the pool's shelf, so they were only splashing in the water together, with half their horizontal bodies above the surface. But oh, the gasping and the grabbing and the frantic movements. I stood and walked over to them. They were turned towards each other, a hand active between the other's legs. I could see Ashley's was rubbing up and down Selina's vulva, while Selina had at least one finger inside Ashley and was kind of jerking and butting her hand against Ashley's outer genitals. Ashley's eyes were closed firmly, and they were both crying out with pleasure.

More than that, i could see... how do I explain it? Something like a glowing sheen over their whole bodies, a phosphorescence, like angels. But this is the devil, said my mom's voice in my head. The devil is behind all of this.

The energy was coursing from the stone, through the soles my feet and up my naked body, and I wanted some of what Ashley and Selina were feeling, too. I stepped behind Selina and lay down to spoon her. The properties of the water had my still-soaked crotch dripping with yet more viscous fluid, and the touch of my breasts against her back, her ass into my pelvis felt almost unbearably exciting.

The movement between them stilled momentarily as they rode out another orgasm. "Ohhhhhh," shrieked Ashley. I kissed Selina's shoulder and hugged tighter into her while she moaned through hers. Her ass was jerking into me with each spasm, sending jolts of pleasure through my center. I twisted a little and thrust forward to try and get contact on my vulva, then spread my legs so my left knee pointed skyward and my crotch was rubbing directly on Selina's left buttock.

At that initial contact, I let out an involuntary gasp, and so did she. It might have been my imagination but I think there was an exchange of energy, or at least of sensation, and the vibrations already alive in my body seemed to double at the point of contact. All reason blotted out of my mind, save a tiny shred keeping me from the deep water, where I knew I would probably drown in ecstasy. Beyond that, the sole imperative was to give and receive pleasure.

My memory is hazy after that. I don't know how long we were in the water together, heaped in sexual bliss. I say bliss but that isn't the right word, unless the bliss state can encompass peaks and releases of tension and in-between, a high plateau of effervescent arousal. We fizzed, and climaxed, and exhaled, then did it all again, repeatedly.

At some point, Selina pushed me onto my back and did me with her fingers, then I did her, then we both did Ashley. At one point, driven crazy with desire, Ashley and I managed to bring our vulvas into direct contact; within a couple of seconds we came hard and fell back again. Something similar happened when we rubbed our breasts together. The smell of our sweat and vaginal secretions created quite the musk in the cave.

Finally, we managed to disentangle from one other, immerse ourselves individually in the pool's center to wash off what had stuck and have one final, subtle, touchless orgasm, then we lay and recovered for a few minutes on the rock.

When I think back on this day now, I cringe a little - because who wants to think about their best friends like that? - but more than anything, I am so grateful for the sense of liberation it gave me.

Yes, I picked up and reclasped the crucifix necklace, and I still wear it today. But to feel that rhythm of internal contractions and fresh floods of full-body delight become familiar and normal, in a way they'd never been before, over a period of barely an hour... and then that immense sense of power and potential coursing through every inch of me afterwards...

I can't express how that changed the way I thought about my body, and my self. While I wouldn't experience that same mineral arousal anywhere else, I knew my body so much better after that: how different parts were connected, how to harness the currents of matter and electricity between them. I'm not just talking about getting myself off, there. But, you know. I knew exactly what I liked after that, and how to do it to myself, and how to explain to others how to do it to me. And that's done wonders for my sex life.

Ashley said more or less the same last time we were messaging, giving me the lowdown as she pursues both her tennis scholarship and a bunch of teammates. And while I'm still a little mad at Selina for going back up there by herself - we agreed it wasn't safe in that pool without another person to act as a lifeguard - I am always fascinated to hear about her latest discovery in the bedroom with the precious jars of water she brought back.

But all that's another story, or stories. That day, after the rigours of our session and the paradoxical burst of energy it gave us, we surged up to the summit. With those mineral currents still elevated in us, we whooped and embraced, and kissed a little, until it felt weird. Then we hiked back down and returned to town, bodies slowly returning to their normal weight. We embraced again before parting ways.

My mother barely looked up from her telenovela when I got home.

"How was your caminata?" she murmured.

"Incredible," I replied.

12