All Comments on 'Poolside Lesbian Real Estate'

by HeyAll

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
HeyAllHeyAll9 months agoAuthor

Subscribe to my Patreon (in profile) for Custom & Exclusive content. Tips are appreciated!

heyall

Sean943Sean9439 months ago

Great story I am going to get her sell my property.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

The scene between Marielle, Clarice and her assistant is an exquisite 'tableau'. It's a little gem adorning your story.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill699 months ago

Be glad when i can afford your Patreon.

NewEroticaWriterNewEroticaWriter9 months ago

VERY well written. Many little gems to compliment you on. Thanks for sharing. I love stories where straight, or seemingly straight women find lesbian sex for the first time.

Not not picking, but I’d love to read this story from start to finish, first person, from Leila’s perspective. I would have loved to hear how she went from fondling and kissing to getting eaten at the edge of the pool.

Again, excellent writing.

Rose Monroe 🌹

OzeminotaurOzeminotaur8 months ago

I love to hear more of Leila's rise in the business world

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Very nice; short, sweet (literally), and oh-so erotic as Svetlana initiates the young Leila into the compelling world of sex-as-power, at the same time reminding the young aspirant that this comes with great, perhaps totally unanticipated, pleasure. This story could stand alone as a pastiche of lesbian sex-as-marketing, but it also has the softer side with Marielle being protective of her young protege, not wanting her to be overwhelmed by the erotic stimulation of semi-public orgasmic sex. Just recalling it makes me quiver and squirm, as the young Leila must have experienced to the nth degree. Loved it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHeyAll@HeyAll
***** PATREON SUBSCRIPTION ***** https://www.patreon.com/HeyAllStories Support my work on Patreon for custom/exclusive content. Tips are appreciated. ***** NEW STORIES ***** Stockings & Heels Hypothesis (lesbian) Lactating Sister, Mom's Help (mom/daughter) College Labia...