All Comments on 'Poolside Surprise Pt. 01'

by wifeishot

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I was with you right up until the end. But there's no way any man but a beta boy cuck, after all that, is gonna blow anywhere but in or on a woman. Wife or her sister. Mouth, pussy, or ass. On her tits, ass, or face. But not wank himself and splooge on himself. Not after all that. It's what dropped it from a 5 to a 4. And I rounded that up. I was thinking 3 and a half. Give the woman the wad next time.

Dewey Cheatham

JH4FunJH4Funalmost 2 years ago
It was not worth the read (2 Stars)

While your story was good all the way up to the ending. The way you reached conclusion was what made it 2 stars instead of 3. There could have been many better ways to reach the same ending in my book. However, saying that this is your story not mine.

Keep Writing

JH4Fun

wifeishotwifeishotalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the feedback. I'll publish the second half this week we'll see if you approve of the second half.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good read. Leaves you wanting more from the next story.

Swingers are not cuckholds. A mistake I see mentioned so many times on this site.

Cuckhold: Man who watches his wife have sex with another, doesn’t participate, or is humiliated physically or verbally.

Ignore the haters.

SamanthaSmithSamanthaSmithalmost 2 years ago

It’s fun to read what you obviously enjoyed sharing. Keep writing, have fun with it and ignore the perfectionist comments.

DKNY1DKNY1almost 2 years ago

Fun build up. Cannot wait to read the rest.

Canuk492Canuk492almost 2 years ago

Please carry on to the next chapter

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous