Poolside Surprise Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sara has one final order for her sister. "Now you should clean him off."

Kate moves in, looking me straight in the eyes, and takes me into her mouth one last time to clean me off. My dick so sensitive that I squirm a little in discomfort.

I sit in bewilderment on the pool edge, my cock retreating. Sara sits down next to me, her bottoms are still off, she pulls her tits back into her top; she hands me my drink.

Kate fixes her suit, and climbs out of the pool with my trunks in her hand; she hands them to me and sits down next to me.

Sara leans in and kisses me softly, pats me on the chest, smiles and says "You're welcome honey."

I smile at her, but don't say a word.

We sit next to the pool in silence for a while, sipping on our cocktails. I assume everyone is processing the last 15 minutes the same way.

Finally Kate is the one that breaks the silence.

"I'm gonna message Ace and see if he'd like to come and meet my sister." she says with a huge grin on her face.

"Great idea!" Sara beams at Kate's suggestion.

Blood starts pumping to my lower region again, my soft cock rolls over and starts to swell. Sara notices it immediately.

"Calm down honey, in due time." she whispers as she looks into my eyes.

"I love you babe." I smile back.

"Love you too." Sara responds.

Kate's phone beeps with a notification, "He's on his way!" she says excitedly.

I know it's going to be a long, fun-filled evening.

12