All Comments on 'Poon Tang'

by rawallace

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Airplane error

You (Correctly) say the airplane is a B-25 Mitchell bomber.

Then you say it was named for Jimmy Doolittle.

Huh? You already said it was a Mitchell (named for Gen. Billy Mitchell).

No, the plane wasn't named for Doolittle. However he did read the raid that bombed Tokyo with the type in 1942.

That said, it was the most famous B-25 mission, but the Mitchell is NOT named after Doolittle.

rawallacerawallacealmost 4 years agoAuthor
Correction

Thanks. I see the error and have corrected it. Good catch!

racfguyracfguyalmost 4 years ago

This story was much, much better than Switched.

rawallacerawallacealmost 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you for Comment

racfguy,

Thank you for the encouragement. I'm hoping my revision of Switch will improve the story and its appeal. So any additional comments regarding what you think would make it better would be great.

Rachel

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Another good one!

I didn't know what to expect seeing the title and then seeing it in Romance. But I was impressed by your story Deceptively Easy so I dove in. I'm glad I did. It is so interesting to read a woman's description of sex. Way different from most male descriptions, which tend to be solely about mechanics or dimensions or number.

So keep it going. Give me more!

R.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 3 years ago

Almost caught!

It's amazing the odd places where some couples choose to have sex. Of course not many have an opportunity to have sex in an airplane named Poon Tang, but it makes for a good story. Thanks for posting.

Firmhands5Firmhands5over 3 years ago
Voices of the past

Such a wonderfully suspenseful tail that is so excitingly RAW - superb with a delightful ending!

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfireabout 2 years ago

Hi, Rachel, great story, very enjoyable. I'll send you a PM with a couple of additional comments.

ChopinesqueChopinesquealmost 2 years ago

Enjoyable! Your handling of the emotions during the 'almost discovered' moment was a joy. But as a guy, I think you got off sort of on the guy being not seeming disconcerted with the possibility. A nice guy would have been protective, not for himself, but for the girl's feelings of embarrassment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrawallace@rawallace
UPDATE: It has been a while since I last published a story here. I've returned to the sci-fi genre this time with a short story I hope you will enjoy. Please feel free to leave comments both favorable and not so favorable. I appreciate them all. I enjoy reading a wide variet...