Lady in Public

Story Info
Chef in the Kitchen. Whore in the Bedroom.
19.3k words
4.78
41.9k
220
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigGuy33
BigGuy33
3,103 Followers

Disclaimers:

If you find any errors, please remember that I am striving to include something for everyone, and some people are always looking for mistakes.

This is a story. It is not a story about what you would do in this situation, or even what you think should be done. There would be no point in writing a story where everyone's reaction is the same. This overlooks the individuality of the characters and what they, as created by the author, would do. That may not align with what you would do. Please try to keep that in mind when reading.

All those participating in sex are over 18 years of age.

Word Count: 19,323

[::::::::::}

LADY IN PUBLIC

Chef in the kitchen, whore in the bedroom.

[::::::::::}

"God, Michael, you are such an asshole!"

Sorry to interrupt before the story really gets going, but I thought I might set the stage a little bit. The voice you just heard (well, read) belongs to Tera Blankenship, the resident rich bitch in the area and scion of Jeffrey and Evalynn Blankenship. I'm not actually sure 'rich' does her, or at least her parents, justice. They are LOADED!

The preceding statement emanated from Tera's mouth moments after I walked into the kitchen of a house where a party we were both attending was going on. I don't know if I startled her and that led to her dumping her drink all over the floor and herself, or if it was something that would have happened anyway, but I was certain my laughing led to the aforementioned tongue lashing she gave me. I responded in a very mature and sensible way.

"You ought to know, since you're a cunt and those two are so close together."

Me again. You might have guessed that Tera and I don't like each other very much. Or at least the idea of each other very much. The truth is that even though we've been going to school together since middle school, when her psychologist told her parents they needed to put her in public school because she was 'out of touch' (at least that's what I heard), we don't really know each other. To me she's just another rich bitch and I can only imagine what she thinks of me.

In response to my rather pointed insult, Tera responded back to me with a phrase befitting one of the wealthiest and classiest families in the country.

"Fuck you, Michael."

Ouch, that hurt. Okay, not really. So, at the time this conversation is taking place, Tera and I are both enrolled at the local University. She's here because rumor has it her folks wouldn't let her go back east to one of the Ivies, even though her grades were high enough and they could most certainly afford it. (Rumor was they didn't want her that far from home). I'm here because I got a bunch of scholarships, grants, and loans that allow me to afford it, many of which I qualified for because I am similarly successful academically and about as far as possible from the Blankenship family on the economic scale. Academic success, by the way, is about the only thing Tera and I have in common.

So, after Tera's brilliant retort, I decided to yank her proverbial chain just a little bit.

"You wish; not that you could keep up with me anyway."

We're in our junior year in college, and I actually have quite a bit of experience in the sex department. Growing up poor like I did means there's not a lot to do except go to school, work, and have sex. We can't afford anything else. And growing up there were plenty of girls that were willing to spend their free time in bed with me. Sometimes more than one at a time.

Now, I didn't expect the reaction I got. I fully expected to go on trash talking back and forth until one of us got tired of it (that would have been her; this was Saturday night for me growing up and I could go all night) and that would be it. But she took it like some sort of a dare.

"Bullshit. I doubt you could get me off if I got myself 90% there before you started."

It was interesting that she didn't just shut me down right away. For the record, Tera is hot, with a capital H and a capital O and a capital T. I can't deny having imagined her naked on more than one occasion, so I was more than willing to give it a try, if for no other reason than to show her that she wasn't all that.

"Five minutes between your legs and I'll have you begging for more."

I could do this back and forth with the best of them, and at this point I was just waiting for her to call me some name and walk out to find the other members of the Bitch Brigade. I admit her response at this point surprised the hell out of me.

"Then let's go, but when I prove how pathetic you are I'll tell all my friends and you'll never live it down."

Wait, what? Did she just say, 'let's go'? I wasn't, I mean, I REALLY wasn't expecting that. Like, at all. But all it took was one look in her face with the expression that suggested she didn't think I was man enough to carry her panties let alone get inside of them, and it was on.

"Lead the way, Tera. But when I have you screaming in pleasure I expect you to make sure all of your friends know just how easily I took you down."

She just grunted and turned away, walking out of the kitchen with a look behind her to make sure I was coming. The party was winding down and there were just a few people left, none of whom were in the living room that we walked through.

We made our way upstairs and realized the remaining party-goers were up here, if the moans and groans from the bedrooms were any indication. She found a room that didn't have some article of clothing hanging on the doorknob and went in, and I followed her, after tying a towel I'd grabbed on to the handle. She closed the door quickly, like she didn't want anyone to see us coming in here together. I flicked on the light.

"No, lights off. I'm not letting you use this as some opportunity to see me naked so you can have jack off fantasies for the rest of your life."

I shrugged and flicked the light back off. There was just enough moonlight coming into the room for us to not smash into anything, and I watched with interest as a silhouette of Tera slid her skirt and panties to the ground, and then climbed on to the bed.

"What're you waiting for, loser? Delaying the inevitable failure? And you better have a condom."

"Not on the pill, bitch? Kind of taking your chances, aren't you?"

"Oh, I'm on the pill, but I'm not taking any chances with getting knocked up by you. I want as many barriers as I can."

"I've got one, and I'll use it, but we're doing this my way."

I pulled my clothes off, and I think she expected me to just climb on and start humping, but that's not really my style.

I climbed on to the bed and I imagined her having quite a look of defiance on her face. And I was looking forward to wiping that smug look, even if I was only imagining it, right off.

I started with kissing her thighs. They were the stuff of legend. Wars were started over thighs like these. Damn it, I may not have anything else nice to say about her, but she was one damn fine woman!

"What are you doing? I thought you were going to f...oh my!"

I had to stifle a laugh when she suddenly felt my tongue on her clit for the first time. Like I said, she probably expected no more of me than a quick wham-bam fuck, but I knew how to please a woman in so many other ways.

I had glanced at the bedside digital clock when I started and it showed a bright red '12:04'. I had promised to have her off in five minutes and that's exactly what I intended to do. But the fact was that, as good as I was, there was always the chance that she was not a particularly responsive target. Some women are simply less sensitive than others and it makes them difficult to get to climax. One of the girls I spent time with growing up was like that, and when she played with other guys she almost never got off because they didn't have the stamina or patience. I always made sure she was taken care of, and we became frequent partners because of it.

But Tera was very responsive, reacting as soon as I hit her clit with the tip of my tongue. It wasn't long at all before she was moaning and groaning and pulling on the back of my head. She started bucking her hips in time with my ministrations of her erogenous zones, and when she came in a mind-blowing (and ear splitting) climax, I glanced at the clock and saw with no small amount of satisfaction that it showed '12:08'. Five minutes indeed.

I figured that would be the end of it. I had gotten her off and, frankly, I didn't really expect her to return the favor or even let me fuck her. But I had made my point and that had been my goal, so I got off the bed and started gathering my clothes as best I could in the dark.

"Where are you going?"

"I got you taken care of. I figured that was as far as you'd want to go."

"Hell no, we're not done yet. You get that rubber on and get that thing inside me."

I chose not to argue the point, and in no time at all I was buried in her pussy to the hilt and fucking her hard and fast, and to my surprise she was giving it back to me just as good as she was taking it. We screwed in missionary, then doggy-style, and even cowgirl, then went back to missionary for the final lap, as it were. Tera had already cum multiple times and she came one more time as I filled the condom with my seed. It was incredibly intense, and I had to admit, though not to her, that she was by far the best sex partner I had ever had.

I pulled out of her and rolled over to the other side of the bed. For some reason, I was surprised when Tera rolled away from me and turned her back to me and didn't say a word. I wondered if I had done something wrong, though I couldn't imagine what. Maybe it was a little buyer's remorse, like she had some regret at having sex with me.

I'm not one that likes seeing a woman cry, but I also figured that last voice she wanted to hear was mine, but finally I had to say something.

"Are you all right, Tera?"

"I'm fine."

I had expected to hear some sort of sobbing or crying noises, but that wasn't it at all. She was mad, and I assumed she was mad at me, and that usually means one thing.

"Hey look, I didn't force you into anything..."

I could see well enough to know she turned and looked at me, and I imagined her rolling her eyes, then turned her head back around before finally sitting up on the edge of the bed. I didn't sense any lessening of the tension emanating from her, and I was thinking my best course of action may be to simply get dressed and go, but my curiosity got the better of me.

"Okay, so what're you so pissed about?"

She shook her head, and I got the sense that she wanted to say something but wasn't sure how to start, and so she just kept quiet. Well, I had asked and she didn't want to tell me, so I had done my duty and I was getting the hell out of here. I got up and again went in search of my clothes, but I couldn't find everything.

"Can I turn on the light so I can find my clothes?"

"Sure."

I went for the table lamp instead of the overhead, thinking that would be a little less bright and not so jarring. I found my underwear and my missing sock and pulled them on, then made to leave.

"See you around, I guess."

"You're just gonna leave?"

"Help me out here, Tera. I asked you what the hell the problem was and you ignored me. I'm not your boyfriend so I don't have to sit here and try to soothe whatever feelings of yours got hurt by whatever it is that I did that upset you, so yeah, I was gonna leave."

"You think you hurt my feelings, like I'm some kid?"

"I don't fucking know, Tera, but in the absence of any actual information from you I can only make assumptions, and I assume you're pissed at me because of something I did or simply regret having had sex with some guy with too small of a bank account."

"Well it's neither of those."

"Then what the fuck is it?"

She stood up and faced me, in all her bottomless glory. She had left her top and bra on the whole time, though I had copped a few feels as things had progressed, and her tits were no longer contained in the cups of her bra, though they were currently hidden by her shirt. But I did get a glimpse of her smoothly shaven cooch, and while I knew it was shaved from the time I had spent there, knowing it and seeing it are two different things.

"I'm pissed off because the biggest asshole I know is the best God damn fuck I've ever had in my life, and I've had plenty."

Well, that took me back fast. I certainly didn't expect to get a compliment from her, and I certainly wasn't expecting her to admit that I was her best. Then I remembered the bet we made.

"Look, if admitting that to your friends is such an issue for you I don't care if you keep it to yourself. But I better not hear you badmouthing me either."

"God, you're such an idiot, Michael. How the hell did you ever get admitted here? That's not it at all."

And then it dawned on me, like a bolt of freaking lightning from the sky straight to my brain.

"You want to do it again, don't you? And it pisses you off that you want to have sex with me but can't stand me otherwise."

"Well look who finally grew a brain."

"Hey, you know you're not so bad yourself." (I couldn't just admit she was the hottest fuck I knew, could I?) "How about tomorrow night?"

She just glared at me for a minute, presumably going over the whole thing in her mind.

"Fine. Pick me up at my house at 9:00. Do NOT come to the door. I'll meet you outside. Get more condoms and someplace we can have some privacy. I assume you know where I live."

I just nodded my head. Hell, everyone in town knew where the Blankenship mansion was, and she had moved back there after freshman year, which required living in the dorms.

"And just so we're clear. This is not a date and I don't expect you to try and make it one. We go someplace and we have sex, and as soon as the quality goes down or I find someone better you'll be history. And don't expect me to take that thing of yours in my mouth or in my ass. You can lick my pussy and fuck me all you want but that's it. Clear?"

"Yes ma'am," I said, with a smirk on my face that wasn't lost on her. "I'll see you tomorrow."

And with that I left.

[::::::::::}

The next day was Saturday and I had to work during the day. It wasn't a difficult job; I worked customer service at a nearby auto parts store. Growing up you fixed your own car or you didn't have one, so I was very handy in that arena. In fact, I was getting a degree in business management with the goal of owning my own shop (actually, I was hoping for a few of them) one day.

I got off work at 4:00 and then got a bite to eat before going home and taking a nap. Hey, I had been up late fucking Tera and up early to go to work. I was a little tired and wanted to be at my best tonight when I met her again. I have a reputation to uphold.

I pulled my old Chevy El Camino up in front of the Blankenship estate promptly at 8:58 and as I was wondering if she'd show up I heard the door open and looked over in time to see Tera sitting down into the seat. She looked very nice, like she was out for a night on the town. I had to remind myself of her 'this is not a date' statement.

"What a piece of shit. How old is this thing?"

"It's from 1971 and it runs great. If it's not good enough you can get out."

"It's fine, but I'm not fucking you in the back. You better have a bed somewhere."

"You didn't ask for a bed. You asked for privacy."

"Well now I'm telling you I want a bed. Do you have one wherever the hell we're going or should I get out?"

I was tempted to just send Her Highness packing right now by simply denying the existence of a bed, but I really did want to fuck her again so I didn't.

"There's a bed. I'm borrowing my buddy's place for the night. His roommate is out of town and he's sleeping at my place.

"Why didn't we just go to your place?"

"You wanted privacy and my roommate is there."

"You didn't tell him about me, did you?"

"No. He only knows I'm hooking up with a girl. I didn't tell him who it was."

"Fine."

We arrived at my friend's apartment and went inside. It was home to a couple of male college students and it looked like it, complete with pictures of scantily clad women on the walls.

"Very tasteful," Tera said, her condescension fully on display.

"I'm sure you're used to doing all of your fucking at 5-star hotels but that was a little out of my budget, so if you want to do this then this is the place."

"It'll work, but you better be as good as you were last night."

We went into the bedroom, where my friend had very kindly put clean sheets on the bed at my request, and she closed and locked the door.

"No one's here," I reminded her.

"Says you. For all I know that was a trick and all your pervert friends are waiting out there to peek at us."

"My friends wouldn't do that. They prefer hiding in the closet. Come on out guys. The jig is up."

She looked over at the closet and I could tell she really expected someone to come out of there. When no one did she walked over and opened the door, looking inside.

"I was kidding."

"I don't trust you so I had to be sure. Lights off."

"Nope, not this time. We did it your way last time. I like to see the woman I'm having sex with. I'll limit it to the desk lamp but we're not doing it in the dark again."

Once again, I could see her mind turning this over, and I wondered if that would be a deal breaker. But, in the end, it wasn't. She didn't really answer; she just started pulling her clothes off, starting with her top and her bra and then her skirt and her lacy white panties. Part of me was disappointed because I had wanted to undress her, but I think she saw that as a romantic act and she had made it clear this was nothing like that.

I mentioned her thighs last time, and they were no less spectacular this time around. But the highlight for tonight were her tits. They were completely and undeniably spectacular. They weren't big but she had large pink aureoles and very hard, responsive nipples. The nipples I had felt last night but I hadn't laid eyes on her breasts so had no idea they were this lovely. I remember thinking how unfair it was for one person to be blessed with looks like she has and to be born into money. But I guess I stared too long.

"Hey, my eyes are up here!"

That broke my trance, and I snapped out of the breast-induced reverie. I looked her directly in her bright blue eyes.

"I know. I was looking at your tits. They're pretty amazing and I guess I got a little lost there."

I was as sincere as could be, and that seemed to make her uncomfortable, like maybe her perception of me as a complete and total asshole weren't entirely accurate.

"Thank you," she finally mumbled, but it clearly made her anxious to say it.

The night was almost a repeat of last night, though I started by paying lots of attention to her aforementioned breasts and lightly fingering her pussy before finally getting around to licking her down there. I ate her to orgasm (twice, in fact) before she once again told me to "pull a rubber on and get inside me".

We again started in missionary but this time when we switched she climbed on top of me and went to reverse cowgirl, giving me a spectacular view of a near perfect ass. How in the hell did this woman manage to get all these perfect parts? It wasn't fair, and I began to understand where her uppity, 'I'm better than you' attitude came from.

She had told me in advance that fucking her in the ass was a definite no-no but she hadn't ruled out ass play entirely, and so with her on top of me and my hands free I gripped her ass cheeks firmly. I started squeezing her ass with both hands while working my thumbs a little closer to her back door. It was no surprise that she noticed, though I was surprised at the response, delivered without her even breaking rhythm.

BigGuy33
BigGuy33
3,103 Followers