All Comments on 'Poor Becca Ch. 01'

by Naughtybecca

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awesome

Nice job with your first story

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
beulahthebrit

Good start for a first story, would like more and find out if Becca really enjoys a big cock again.

Many_MemoriesMany_Memoriesover 6 years ago
NOT RAPE!?

This one got me off - DRUGGED - KIDNAPPED - TIED DOWN and you don't call it RAPE!

rooster_1rooster_1over 6 years ago
Great story

Well told, looking forward to further episodes!

cowbullscowbullsover 6 years ago
ROY nominee

Excellent first story.

I hope you write a second chapter where the 5 guys take her ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Loved it thank you hope you right more x

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
naughty with class

Very well written, i enjoyed it was not just a jerk off story even though it has the eddect . Looking forward to reading more from you

kensimoorekensimooreover 6 years ago
Loved it!

Very, very sexy, well written story, thank you for your work! I look forward to future chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
So Nasty

Especially loved Natasha`s panties . Getting into Becca`s head & her surrender . It's on !

ejsathomeejsathomealmost 6 years ago
Fun . . .

. . . and exhilarating. Lot's of energy there. Couldn't finish it in one "shot." Good one. Looking forward to more.

josephstevensjosephstevensover 5 years ago
First Story...

First Story? Really? Very good...indeed. Got inside her head, and the reader felt what she was feeling...detail excellent...thankyou..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
cyn

A wonderful begining.

alaterryalaterryover 4 years ago
Very nice!

Look forward to reading your other stories!

amadeuseroticamadeuseroticalmost 4 years ago
Just another shoutout to this amazing story

This hits all the right buttons. Becca graduates from reluctant pussy to willing slut in a great progressive build up all the way to a monster cock. Small dicked guys don't need to feel bad, because they get first dibs. An amazing female supporting cast. Every desirable type of woman is there: Dominant Lexa who runs the show. Horny Stacey who takes fluffing to the next level by giving warm-up fucks. Mysterious Pat and her intoxicating pussy smell that makes our heroine surrender.

This should be made into a movie. Use "take five" as a sound track. šŸ˜‰

Lic2pleaseLic2pleaseover 3 years ago
WOW

An interesting take on involuntary sex, yet hot.

Iā€™m readin the next now!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Need more Lexa

I'd love to see a sequel. Imagine Becca runs into Lexa while running errands, and Lexa fucks her. That would be perfect

CheerfulVoidCheerfulVoidalmost 3 years ago

Thanks for this! Imaginative, detailed and thoroughly naughty. You wrote so many great little touches too, like the interaction between Becca and Brad (that shy smile!), Stacey's kiss, Nat's irresistible scent. I'm looking forward to learning more about Becca and her new friends.

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 2 years ago

Just finished dangerous cargo so thought I would reread your other stories, just as much fun. Thanks Becks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good story with a nice build, and interesting view of non consent and dubious consent. Fortunately it comes to a neat conclusion so can stand alone. Disappointed that the rest of the series went on the inevitable slut path with little plot or character development. Ch 1 is good though.

Strand

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I know it is all sexual fantasy, but I wish that just once I could experience something in real life like this! Great story! 5 plus stars!

Orpheum69

LivelovecumLivelovecumover 1 year ago

Excellent story. Can't wait to read what Becca does next.

djripdjripover 1 year ago

Good thing it wasn't rape!

Neelu37Neelu37over 1 year ago

Hi Becca

Every word that I am writing in my comment is a plain statement of truth that I felt, with honest feelings that let my lusty desires reach my peaks as the story developed with the refusal, denial, reluctance and ultimate acceptance of the inevitable that was planned for Becca, that compelled me to relive my real experiences in my life, not in this order but the way I was seduced, of course not with restrains, but against my will, that faced defeat against the seduction against my will, which turned me into a begging slut from a homely girl, at much younger age, with strong fight against the seduction to the limit of my submission. The style of narration, the interactive communication, the selection of explicit erotica, and the real like feeling of Becca getting violated against her consent with deep down in her heart enjoying it is what happens with most of us women when men take us with seduction against consent with the war ending in defeat of resistance and win of seduction, that is so natural, as God destined in us with the lusty feelings of sinning, that changes from resistance to submission. Love you my Love, my Queen of Queens. When I am writing this comment, I orgasmed my pussy twice by repeat readings that I love reading time and again whenever I have my privacy and the urge to get my pussy melt with your help through your first attempt and I am resolved to read every story that you have written and writing.

Marklynda2Marklynda28 months ago

Ah the eternal question, does the body's natural and involuntary reaction to the stimuli circumvent the drugging, constraint and nonconsent at the original circumstances of a rape? A great start to what promises to be a well thought out and written story. I look forward to reading the next chapter. As this is my first foray into your writing and the first story you posted here I have added you to my favorites list. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination (memories?) and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

roveroneroverone2 months ago

I was a fan on Becca's from 1st page BECAUSE she had a lush muffin...disappointed on last page she's now smooth/bald...

tristantrotskytristantrotskyabout 1 month ago

This is a wonderfully written piece of pure erotic fiction; to say that it simply consists of 'Poor Becca' being fucked in the same bondage position by a succession of five increasingly big cocks, there is no sense of repetition or tedium, the articulate use of language balances explicit crudity with her own mixed emotion reactions, with the introduction of distinct characters in the female and male participants, puts this head-&-shoulders above the rest. Congratulations, you are writer of some accomplishment!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNaughtybecca@Naughtybecca
Hi, Naughtybecca here. Thank you for choosing to read my erotic stories. Reading them in the correct order will improve your enjoyment through Beccaā€™s sexual journey. Poor Becca. An eight part story explaining the origins of our sexy star. Becca XXX. Her first erotic missi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES