All Comments on 'Poor Little Cassie Ch. 03'

by teachgirl1980

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
ILienBagbyILienBagbyabout 12 years ago
keeps getting

better and better! Quickly, please, chapter 4.

IAmJohnGalt1IAmJohnGalt1about 12 years ago
Yes

Can't wait for the next chapter. Very good series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Awesome!

I can't wait 4 more!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Nice

Nice story so far. I can't wait to see where this will go and what will happen to Cassie next.

verbicideverbicideover 10 years ago
Same old garbage

The first couple chapters of this story didn't seem too bad. A bit of reluctance and confusion on the part of our heroine. A bit of alpha-male behavior on the part of the plumbers, but this chapter flushed the story into the sewer. The plumber might be her dad. Ugh. Tony has absolutely zero respect for women. Typical. So what could have been an interesting tale about a may-december affair with a definite power exchange has morphed into your usual micro-cephalic drivel featuring gang rapes and pimping.

It does save me the trouble of reading any further chapters though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Teach,you make Cassie sound like a girl everyone would love to eat or meat .............Keep up the great writing.

Rifraff123Rifraff123almost 7 years ago
so fucking hot!

Loved it! My daughter could have used a round like this with some of my contractors over the years....would have warmed her up for me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Well that soured really fast, I’m out

You managed to turn a hot sexy story into something nasty and vomit inducing really fast.

To Riffraff- if you aren’t bullshitting then you are a complete sicko

SeakinkletsSeakinkletsover 2 years ago

Ugh, what's wrong with having consenting, enthusiastic women in porn? Why can't she be into and excited to fuck? The first two were great, now all that fun is down the toilet. Turning a kinda sleazy, hot plumber who's showing a college girl what great sex actually is into a serial rapist and abuser who manipulates and destroys women's lives. Great, good job there you weirdo. This reflects so poorly on the author, I'm out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, started out really well with Cassie and the plumbers but then turned really dark and manipulative. Too bad Cassie found out about her mom and Tony the dirt bag. I find it hard to believe that her mom has been fucked these many years and her dad does not know anything (or maybe he does and doesn't care). Cassie should have stood up for herself but then we would not have the next several chapters that we are going to see Cassie whore herself out many times before she is allowed to go home.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Awful slide into the truely perverse and sick.

Chapter 1 was fun. Chapter 2 was meh I barely got through chapter 3 before rage took over.

Fmd boner is forever unclean.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Tony needs to get shot in the fucking head what is he a fucking mob boss or something the author ruined the story with this bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

You all blaming Tony ! She just open her legs to anyone. No one forced her to do anything, but people like Tony do exist, how do you thing trafficking work? She fell in his trap, she is ok with it all and just at the end she started to wake up but it was late

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous