All Comments on 'Poor Little Cassie Ch. 08'

by teachgirl1980

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 11 years ago
Wholesale Guilt & Lust Intertwining Like Dueling Kudzu Vines !

Potent application of cliches- she's such a doormat, though. Could you give jer a glimmer of hope before soiling &despoiling her ? Her dad calling Cassie ' a whore ' was very effective in creating sympathy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Damn.

You have some fucked up fantasies. I love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
glad to see

you updating again. I've missed this story.

kiwiplumkiwiplumover 11 years ago
wrong category?

She wasn't very reluctant, perhaps better in incest?

Save her, someone.

Rifraff123Rifraff123over 11 years ago
another excellent post!

Homerun! Nice addition, can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow

Hot... Hope there's a another chapter... I can see one of the brothers or daddy finding out it was cassie!

MissEmMissEmover 11 years ago
Agreed Kiwiplum

Totally agree... Someone save her!

John558John558over 11 years ago
Holy Incest

The entire series has been very well written, and I can't wait for the next chapter. Maybe I am a preverted kink but I love the storyline. Just think a little over two weeks ago, Casey, was her daddy's sweet, innocent college coed. A freshman, only six months out of high school. Now she is an insaitiable f**k. She has had the entire family and its only beginning. If only real life was more like this story. What do you say Mom and Dad, want to have a go with my sisters and I? I hope very soon that Casey is found in her mom's bedroom. Her mother blindfolded and on her kness, with her head between Casey's thighs. Casey's brothers come upstairs and find the two be watched by Tony. Sexual urges take over and soon they find themselves attacking the female members of their family. A little while latter dad comes home and yells out, "Where is every body?" Tony's voice shouts out, "We are up here Mikey, come and get some!"

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
awesome

This is a great story. I can't wait to see what more happens to Casse/Rose. The family and gang bang aspects were terrific. It would be fun if Rose could be a little more animated though, and a little less passive. More like Cassie is with Tony and Hank and the others.

bgpfatclitbgpfatclitover 11 years ago

I got so wet reading this story, the pounding that Cassie got, it made me feel it was me getting filled with cock.....my pussy can't stop juicing.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

the series was good up until this last chapter...i feel for cassie's degradation and humiliation and there isn't even a reason offered for it...i mean, did cassie's dad screw over tony or something for him to humiliate her like that? i would've understood more if as the story progressed cassie was revealed as a cock-loving slut with no recriminations and regret about doing her family and becoming a whore, but it is an entirely different story if it is put in that she feels degraded and humiliated and regrets "whoring" with her family...

i am done with reading this...there may still be some chapters later on, but whatever! it's just a little too like rape for my taste...

good writing, yes and hot scenes...but the last bit was just too dark for me...

waginatorwaginatorover 11 years ago
good story but a little sad

Very hot story overall, and well written, but having performed sex acts with her entire family is sad and a little creepy. maybe chap 8 should be incest/taboo category? Very detailed and emotional. I like the first two chapters the best so far, as I have a kink for workers coming to the house and taking advantage of the teenage daughter ( see" the Renovation"). I also like how Cassie is a natural submissive and deals with the sexual demands of her that are dished out. The story could end here, but I hope there is more, and her relationship with Amanda blossoms. Amanda could be a loving girlfriend for her. despite the underlying incest theme in the later chapters, I like the party-pet theme used here,( sometimes in bdsm category) where a waitress/server girl performs random sex acts with male and female party goers.

beguiled999beguiled999almost 11 years ago
This is some hot shit

I just finished reading all eight chapters and I'm just...tingling...lol. Great shit!

belladonna_echobelladonna_echoalmost 11 years ago
Loved it, but...

I came several times reading this series. God, Cassie's hot and I'd love to see her with Mandy or her best friend. However, this last chapter, while still arousing, was just a bit too mean for my taste. Oh well, still a great series!

obabyobabyover 10 years ago
Let down...

This was such a hot series, but this last chapter was so... sad to me. Incest isn't really my preference for reading, and I would have categorized it there. And it wasn't too bad, until her father called her a whore and they started talking about using her for other family gatherings. It became a different story then, and one that I stopped enjoying. I do wonder what Cassie's father had done to Tony that he would just destroy an 18 year old's psyche like that, because that is where I would see this going- depression, despair, and an unhappy ending. It was good when she was about sexual growth and eroticism, but then- with one chapter- it became about a probable spiral into self-loathing and emptiness. I know it's been a while since you've added to this tale, so I hope it ends here, or that Tony realizes he went to far, and brings her back to sexual being she started off as.

chive12chive12over 10 years ago
Awsome story

Im sad it is over. I was hoping her mother would be at the party as well.. But it still worked well I jacked off twice to it all.

sweetone66sweetone66almost 10 years ago
Not as good as...

the other chapters! I agree with a couple of the other comments; it was mean spirited and very sad! What a sorry ending to an otherwise good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow

Overall that was an amazing series, but the ending was so sad.... You are an amazing writer though. Good job

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Continue the series please

Please continue this series....... i have read it many times..... its amazing thinking and visualizations in your writing........ please continue it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
so when's the reunion?

Looking forward to the family reunion ๐Ÿ˜ as well as to her brothers and father discovering Rose = Cassie and enjoying using her at home, at parties they throw, and at other situations they design for her to be used. A favorite fantasy is a girl being taken to a lakeside bonfire by her boyfriend which unknown to her has her as the main attraction. Making out with her boyfriend she only notices she is the only female present as she is sudden!y lifted up and feels her clothing roughly removed by many hands which grope,pinch, and twist her flesh as she is carried to a car, lain on the very warm hood and then roughly fucked by the many boys a present and some

late arrivals. Thirty or so to start. Moved from car to car as the hoods cool. She passes out before they are done using her multiple!e times each. Wakes up naked and cold in the early hours. Tries to get up off the hood but is too weak. Hears a chuckle as she looks over to see her boyfriend call out to the guys that is is awake and it is time for phase two of how to train a serial cocktease...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
poor little

fabulous

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Please Continue

Please I want you to continue this series...... It's the best ever........ I just love this story and can't wait for family party and you imagination to bring out amazing stuff

Rifraff123Rifraff123about 8 years ago
This is a fucking masterpiece!

This is simply the best incest/reluctance story I have ever read. HATS OFF! SO sad that there have been no additions for so long!

I am in love with little Cassie! Sure wish my little Sara could have her experiences!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Write more!!

Please write more in this series this is my favorite story ever!

Rifraff123Rifraff123almost 7 years ago
always a great read!

I just love this, makes me want my daughter even more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Next?

What will happen to her baby?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I mostly like some of this story. However, there is one aspect of it that I do not like; I do not like stories about incest. If you had continued without the incest, I would likely have given you four or maybe even five stars; instead I only gave you two.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Next chapter please

As your writing is excellent

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Please restart writing

Please write more Cassie chapters

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Please!

Please right more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
It was fine at first but...

I REALLY want to slap the hell out of Tony. I mean shit. This is too much. The story really lives up to its title I guess. But damn. Tony is scum.

Rifraff123Rifraff123over 5 years ago
I wish.....

Why can't I have Tony in my life? I have a 'little Cassie' of my own...............

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, I certainly want someone to take out Tony and beat the shit out of him for this stunt he just pulled. Sexy and erotic as all get out but geez what a shit thing to do to Cassie. Kind of funny when the boys say "we can't tell your mom". Yeah, his wife and their mom is a whore as well. Now Cassie will not have any choice to being blackmailed or at least her family will be. They are going to be one fucked up family for sure. I kind of hope that they find out that they raped Cassie and totally become basket cases and locked away. How did Cassie get home? Who let her in and changed her clothes? Her mom (probably). One more chapter to read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

She is not poor little Cassie, she liked it and continued to play cool with the big boys. She can sucked up and do what her scum pip wants or she has to move away and cut all ties before itโ€™s too late. Love this story, it could be a nice story without all the smut and be published. You do write very well

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Love it. Hes getting her ready for the rest of her life. The more he degrades her the more she falls under his spell. Cassies mot much use except as a fucktoy whore. Tony should be proud of his work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous