Poor Little Petey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Petey was just making some new friends," Rachel explained to Phoebe.

"Oh well this can wait," she said, sliding the key between her bikini top and her breast.

"No," begged Peter as his shoulders slumped defeatedly.

"Now Petey," said Rachel, "don't be rude to your new guests, you haven't even been introduced yet. This as you heard is Diane."

Peter couldn't believe he was standing naked out in the front yard of his Aunt's house. The only positive, was that there were so many people, girls!, that his nudity was pretty well blocked from those driving by.

Diane reached out her hand and smiled at Peter.

He carefully extracted one hand and shook hands with Diane.

"And this is Ruby." Peter shook her hand.

Rachel then whispered something into the last girls ear, before introducing her.

"And this is Janet."

As Peter shook Janet's hand, she gripped him hard and didn't let go.

"And this everybody is 'Little Petey.'" And with that, Rachel wrested Peter's remaining hand away from his small hairless penis.

Rachel and Janet held fast as Peter struggled to get free so that he couldn't cover himself up again.

Janet was laughing so hard that Peter was able to regain one hand, but not before everyone had had a good look.

"Oh poor little Petey," said Phoebe, "he's so shy!"

"He wasn't that shy a few minutes ago," said Rachel. "Still little, but not shy."

"Ooh, I want to see" said one of the "swim team."

"Me too," said Janet.

"Phoebe," Rachel said, motioning for Phoebe to grab Peter's other arm.

As they held him and everyone just stared, Rachel said, "umm I don't it is going to happen on it's own."

Diane walked up and said "this always works with my boyfriend," as she gently massaged his butt.

Peter's penis twitched and many of the girls jumped and then laughed at themselves.

Peter needed this over with. He looked at this crowd of Bikini clad girls and stared at each girls breasts, but it wasn't until he saw one of the girls subconsciously licking her lips that Little Petey finally stood at attention. Everyone applauded.

"Okay ladies," Rachel said, "Shows over. I've seen about as much of my cousin as I need to for one day.

"Boo," called out the crowd, but they were laughing and happily headed back towards the pool and Diane and her crew walked back to their car.

Phoebe handed Peter the key and gave him a little peck on the cheek.

Peter opened the door and in a fog walked into the house. Knowing that the girls were still outside, he walked over to get his shirt and towel. He was shaken out of his funk by laughter and looked up to see Carol, Aunt Jen and Ms Connor laughing. He had forgotten about them. And yes, Little Petey was still at attention.

The next morning, Peter came downstairs around lunchtime in his second swimsuit, flip flops and a towel around his neck.

Aunt Jen, Carol, Rachel and Phoebe were all sitting around the kitchen table eating lunch.

He grabbed a sandwich off the table and a coke out of the fridge.

Apparently everyone had decided to pretend that yesterday had never happened.

"Going for a swim?" Carol asked.

"Yeah," Peter said, "but I'm going to head over to the community pool so I can get some sun."

"Oh that's a good idea."

"You know how to get there?" Aunt Jen asked.

"Geez Aunt Jen, it's only three blocks away."

"Okay, well have fun."

A minute later, Peter was out the door.

The girls continued eating, and Phoebe noticed that Carol couldn't keep a big grin off of her face.

"Carol, why are you smiling, are you thinking about yesterday?"

"No," she laughed, "I'm thinking about today. I knew that Peter's blue suit was his favorite, so of course that is the one I took apart and re-sewed with the water soluble thread. But then I got nervous. What if for some reason he packed the green one instead or packed both and decided to wear the green one?"

"NO," said Rachel, putting her hand up to her mouth.

"Yep, I figured I couldn't take any chances."

"Oh My God," said Rachel. "Let me text Leslie. She is a life guard at the pool. If she is working today, maybe she can film it."

Forty minutes later, Rachel's phone chirped.

A text from Leslie. 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

Another chirp and then the video.

***Peter in the water looking nervous as a voice asks him if anything is wrong. Peter doesn't answer, just watches as pieces of his suit float away. Cause it looks like you're naked in the pool the voice says. This causes some people in the water to give Peter a closer look. Then you hear some chuckling as the camera zooms in on Peter's face and then pulls back to show him just standing there hands covering himself.

Eventually Peter walks over to the ladder. Awkwardly, he heaves himself up, while struggling to cover himself with one hand. The person behind the camera laughs and says whatcha hiding there!? Peter races towards his towel, but another boy about his age beats him to it. He tosses it to yet another boy and a game of keep away ensues as a whole new group of girls point and laugh at Peter. At one point the towel flies tantalizingly close overhead and Peter forgets himself and reaches up with both hands. You can hear laughter erupt and words like tiny, and no hair. Finally, one of the boys wads up the towel and flings it into the middle of the pool. The last shot on the video is of Peter's butt as he races towards the exit.***

Five minutes later a naked Peter comes crashing through the front door and runs upstairs to his room.

Peter is lying on his bed reliving the last hour of his life. The only silver lining that he can come up with is that at least Carol, Aunt Jen, Rachel and Phoebe weren't there to see it. Hopefully, they will never find out.

Just then his phone dings. He reaches over for it and looks at the screen. It appears that Rachel has forwarded him a video.

***********

While the trip to Florida was the most embarrassing time of his life to date, Peter knew that the potential for humiliation on an even grander scale might yet be in his future.

The girls weren't even being coy about it. They let it be known that the assembly for the student council speeches was going to be the culmination of all their hard work.

Not too many days after spring break Peter came home from school and was surprised/not surprised to find Amber, Gail and Katie sitting in his living room gathered around Carol as she showed them pictures and that video taken at the public pool in Florida.

"I feel like you've been cheating on us Petey," Amber said.

"Yeah," Katie said, "are we not doing enough to humiliate you?"

Peter assured them that they were doing a great job and tried to excuse himself to go work on his speech for the assembly.

"Sure," said Amber, "right after we do a panty check."

Peter was stunned. As routine as these had become, they never stopped being embarrassing and he really did not relish the idea of doing this in front of Carol.

Carol laughed and asked, "what is a 'panty check?" even though she knew full well what it was.

"C'mon Petey," said Gail, "a picture is worth a thousand words."

Peter walked over to Gail and unbuckled his belt, unsnapped his jeans and then unzipped and splayed out either side to reveal a pair of baby blue panties.

"No, no," said Amber, "pants all the way down."

Peter sighed the sigh of the defeated and pulled his pants down to his ankles.

"Now Petey," Amber continued, Do we have to talk about attitude again?" I've got my ruler right over there in my purse. Why don't you smile and thank us for taking such an interest in you?"

And Peter did just that, making everyone laugh out loud.

Once she collected herself, Gail pulled the panties away from Peter's body to make sure he was keeping up with his shaving regimen.

She looked up into his eyes and said, "good boy Petey. You can go work on your speech now."

Amber let out a "pffft," and added, "don't work too hard on it."

Peter pulled up his pants and went upstairs to his room. As he sat there wondering what Amber meant, there was a sudden roar of laughter downstairs and he wondered if they were talking about just that.

Of course, they might also be talking about the last time Amber had used that ruler. Were there pictures of that too?

Amber may not have thought that Peter needed to work on his speech, but the fact was that it had to be read over and approved by a staff member. Usually, the student chose a teacher that they felt most comfortable with, but since Peter was new to the school this year, the girls suggested Ms. McTeise, one of the 12th grade English teachers.

Ms. McTeise was the perfect choice...for Amber to pick. She basically was Amber, ten years older with a college degree. McTeise rhymed with fleece, but it didn't take long for her to acquire the nickname Ms. McTease.

She was as the boys said, "smokin' hot" and she knew it. She dressed to distract and had been talked to about it by the administration more than once, to no avail.

Legend had it that one day late in the last school year, she had had a little fun with one of the boys in her class. Late, because she always made sure that all of her students had had their 18th birthday before she would pull any of her now infamous pranks.

He came in wearing shiny gym shorts and a Ramones t-shirt.

As the class was doing some in class reading, she walked up and down the rows of desks, tapping some of her favorite female students on the shoulder and winking at them, giving them a heads up that she was about to pounce.

She then went over to the boys desk squatting next to him, giving him a lovely view of her cleavage, and asked him a couple of rudimentary questions about what he was reading.

As he stuttered through his answers, she "accidentally" dropped her pen and put her hand on his bare leg to steady herself as she reached out to pick it up, causing her hand to slide up under his shorts ever so slightly.

She then stood up and started to walk towards her desk but turned back and said "oh gosh, I was supposed to pick up something from the front office earlier. Glen, would you mind running down there and picking it up for me?"

"Um, now?" he asked nervously.

"Well yes now silly. Come up to my desk and I'll give you a pass."

Glen got up and almost ran up to her desk, keeping his back to the class.

Ms. McTeise, slowly wrote out a pass, noting with satisfaction that the shorts hid Glen's erection not at all.

She smiled at him as she stood up and handed him the pass. As he raced towards the door, she walked towards the back of the class. Just as he put his hand on the door knob, she called out, "Oh Glen."

Glen's head dropped.

"Oh Glen," I'm so sorry, I just remembered I am supposed to pick it up after school. It won't be there yet. Please take your seat, after you hand me back that pass."

Glen turned and slowly walked towards Ms. McTeise as one, then two, then many students started to snicker.

As he handed the pass back to his teacher, she looked at his tented shorts, feigned shock and then laughed and told him to have a seat.

So yeah, this was Peter's new advisor.

Ms. McTeise was looking over Peter's speech, but was not really paying attention to it. She knew that chances were he would not be giving a speech at the assembly next week. Amber, Gale and Katie, while not giving her all of the specifics, had clued her in that things were going to take an unexpected turn. They had shown her the video of Peter's little incident at the pool, so she had some idea what was coming. As a matter of fact, she had the video on her phone and smiled thinking about what poor Petey would do if she just started playing it right now.

Instead, she told him that they were done.

As he got up to leave, she asked him if he had had a nice spring break?

He looked a little pale as he told her he had.

"What did you do?" She asked. "Did you go anywhere?"

He mumbled something about Florida and cousins.

She was relentless with questions, knowing that even though he was making stuff up on the fly about what he did, and how much fun he had, he was really reliving the events of those days all over again.

"Well," she said, "let's hope that the assembly will be every bit as much fun for you!"

Now this assembly was an odd thing. It was for seniors only. It was the kind of thing that only an ex hippie could think up. Whoever was running for Student Council president had to give a speech to the Senior Class and only to the Senior Class. The idea was that while the selection would not impact them, it was a way for them to make a contribution to their school even though they were moving on.

While that was lovely in theory, in practice it was a bit pathetic. From a staff point of view, it was usually attended by the principal, a few teachers and the basketball coach, who was there to protect the gym floor, where the speeches were given.

From a student standpoint, the attendance was usually not much better. This was not a required event since "service" should always be voluntary, not required. And since it was during the last class on a Friday afternoon, some years it seemed like the faculty outnumbered the students.

In an attempt to goose up attendance, the candidates had to really step up their game.

They were required to show a short film that both stated their positions and injected a little humor into the situation. These of course, had to be cleared by the teacher helping them with their campaign. They were also tasked with creating a themed float and a costume that tied in to said float. The "floats" were two hotel luggage carts that had been donated years ago and approved as acceptable by the coach because of their big rubber wheels. All of this kept many a student from running for SC president and it certainly would have discouraged Peter, if he had had any choice in the matter.

Peter lay in bed the night before the assembly. There was no doubt in his mind that tomorrow he would be naked in public. And make no mistake, he did not relish the idea of being naked in front of 5 or 6 faculty members and maybe fifteen or twenty students, but there were 250 students in the senior class, so all things considered, it could be worse. And no doubt, the staff members would shut down whatever was going to happen almost immediately, so yeah, one minute of nudity in front of twenty to thirty people, he wasn't crazy about it, but he could deal with it. What choice did he have?

First thing the next morning, Peter got a text from Amber.

Wear whatever undies you like today, but be sure and shave!!

Well that confirmed things. Nudity was in his future.

Carol was all smiles when he came down for breakfast. Giddy in fact.

She offered to drive him to school, no doubt wanting to make sure that he didn't skip out.

At lunch, Amber, Gail and Kate sat with Peter, something that they hadn't done in months.

"Are you excited Petey?" One of the girls asked.

"No," said Peter. "I am not!"

"We have been telling all of our friends to attend," said Gail, "but now we don't need to worry about that."

"Why not?" asked Peter warily.

And with that Gail slid a piece of paper Peter's way and all three girls laughed as he read it.

"Show your school pride. Attend this afternoon's assembly and have your lowest test grade removed this quarter! Signed, The English Department."

It seemed, that the girls weren't the only ones invested in Peter's humiliation.

And you can add fate to the list. Peter was right in thinking that a strong faculty presence would act quickly to lessen whatever humiliation awaited him. This also worried Amber and the girls, but they were willing to roll the dice and hope for the best.

Because the event was usually so poorly attended, and the fact that Admin didn't know about the grade forgiveness pass, the principal had only assigned himself, Coach Stevens, Ms. McTiese, and the advisor for the only other candidate, Julie Chen.

And then the Principal was called downtown to an emergency board meeting. He thought about asking his AP to step in, but it was a Friday afternoon and again, based on past attendance, he felt like the other three could handle things just fine.

Two actually. When Julie Chen's advisor learned that the Principal was not going to attend, he decided to bail as well. Ms. McTeise had encouraged him to take off. She told him that they, her and Coach Stevens could handle things.

So when Peter walked into the gym, he was stunned to see over 200 kids either filing in or already seated in the bleachers. And there on the front row was Carol, sitting with Mrs. Chen and what looked to be Julie's very hot older sister, no doubt home from college.

Seated next to them were Amber, Gail and Kate, who came running over to Peter as soon as they saw him.

They were ecstatic.

"Can you believe the turn out, Petey!? This is going to be fantastic!!"

Peter looked around, feeling a little queasy. In his worst nightmare scenario, he hadn't anticipated a crowd like this. The only reason he hadn't just skipped school today was because he felt like a small humiliation today would hopefully be the last of it. He had sorely miscalculated.

Ms. McTeise clapped her hands and called out, "Okay everyone, settle down and take a seat so that we can get started."

And everyone did. There was the low rumble of a bunch of side conversations as no one really cared about this event. Well, almost no one. Again, Amber, Gail and Kate were beaming. Peter could also tell who their friends were just by the way they were looking at him, pointing at him, whispering to each other and laughing.

Peter and Julie were sitting in chairs facing the crowd as Ms. McTeise explained how they would proceed.

"First, she said, the two candidates would go to their "campaign headquarters'" the girls and boys locker rooms respectively. The audience would then watch the candidates two videos. After that, Julie would come out and make her speech followed finally by Peter.

As Peter listened to this, it occurred to him that the Principal wasn't making these remarks.

He looked around, but didn't see him anywhere. Where was he? Where were any faculty members for that matter? Finally, he spotted Coach Stevens. Was that it, just the two of them!?

"Okay candidates, we are ready. Head to your headquarters with your staffs and may the best person win!"

Julie Chen and her sister headed towards the girls locker room and Amber, Gail and Katie escorted Peter to his.

Julie Chen was irritated that Peter had decided to run. If he hadn't jumped in when he did, she would have run unopposed and all of this could have been avoided.

Like Peter, she was 18, having taken a year off a few years ago to spend time in China with her grand parents. That, as best she could tell, was the only thing that they had in common.

Once inside, Peter was surprised to see two very large dudes, both on the football team no doubt. He had no idea who they were, because they wore these brown hoods that looked like something an executioner might wear. They were also decked out in togas, that looked pretty silly draped over t-shirts, blue jeans and tennis shoes.

"Petey," these are a couple of friends of ours who have volunteered to help out with your float.

Peter looked over and saw his hotel luggage cart decked out like, what exactly, some kind of ancient boat? Indeed, it was explained to Peter that this was an ancient roman vessel and that he would be dressed as Julius Caesar.

While Julie Chen's video played over the loud speaker to some polite laughter, Peter was undressed and then dressed in a toga that was tied in a bow over his left shoulder with, of course, nothing on underneath. His hands were then tied together and draped over the knob at the center of the cart, stretching him to the point where his feet just barely stayed flat on the cart.