Poor Little Petey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girls stepped up on the cart one by one and gave Peter a little peck on the cheek.

"You're gonna do great," Amber said. "We're going to go catch your video, and then we'll see you out there!

As Julie's video ended, Mrs. Chen turned to Carol and said "my girl's got this in the bag!"

Carol just smiled and thought, "wow, Tiger mom much?"

As Julie gave her speech, Peter tried to engage his two hooded friends in conversation, but they remained silent, except when one of them said, "man this is going to be awesome!"

And then the other guy said, "yeah, just remember the escape plan."

Escape plan? Peter did not like the sound of that.

And then it was time for Peter's video. And just in case anyone had forgotten, it was full of double entrendres designed to remind everyone how huge he was. Amber knew that this would never have been allowed without Ms. McTeise's help. Had she turned in this video to any other teacher, it would have been rejected. As the video was drawing to a close, she caught Ms. McTeise's eye and gave her a thumbs up. Ms. McTeise smiled and gave her a wink and then pointed pack to the screen, which suddenly went to static, like when someone has hacked in.

And then, there was Peter, back in that pool in Florida looking nervous as a voice asks him" if anything is wrong? Cause it looks like you're naked in the pool."

"No, no, no," thinks Amber, "this will ruin everything. The reveal should be live, not on video."

But then, as Peter, struggles to get out of the pool, and as he leaps for his towel with both hands, a big black dot appears on the screen, covering his crotch."

The students in the gym laugh right along with the kids at the pool, but they also groan with disappointment when the black dot appears.

"Touché Ms. McTeise, Amber thinks,Touché.

Julie Chen's mom is also laughing. She turns to Carol, wiping away a tear and says "maybe I underestimated your kid. I look forward to his speech."

Carol, who hadn't expected the video either, just smiles and says, "I don't think you'll be disappointed."

It took Peter a minute to take in what he was hearing. When it clicked, he couldn't believe it.

He had still held out hope that Ms. McTeise or Coach Stevens would stop this before it got too out of hand, but if they were okay with a video of him naked, would they come to his aid if he was naked here, in the gym?

As a matter of fact, when the video of Peter at the pool started, Coach Stevens took a step towards the laptop to shut it off, but Ms. McTeise grabbed his arm and said, "I don't know how that got on there, but it's too late to do anything about it now, and you have to admit it's kinda funny. And with that she giggled and gave his arm a flirtatious squeeze.

At that point, all Coach Stevens was thinking was, "Good God, is she not wearing a bra?"

And then the show began. Two big guys wearing hoods were pulling ropes attached to the "ship" with Peter in his toga in an obviously compromised position. The crowed applauded, laughed and whistled with the video of Peter still fresh in their minds.

When they got right to the center, only four or five feet from the stands, one of the guys raised his hands for silence.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, but mostly ladies, the moment we've all been waiting for, the moment when we finally find out, JUST HOW BIG IS IT!?

"Oh, no'" said Coach Stevens, not on my watch.

"Yes, you'd better put a stop to this," Ms. McTeise said, even as she grabbed his arm to slow him down just a little bit more. She had already convinced him that they should stand by one of the exits, making his trip to put an end to this before anything could happen, well, impossible.

As the one guy was saying, JUST HOW BIG IS IT!?, the other was pulling on the bow on Peter's toga so that it untied causing it to

fall

to

the

floor.

With every fiber of his being, Peter wanted to cover up, run, hide, anything but this!

All he could do was stare at everyone and watch as their eyes grew wide, smiles formed on their faces and then morphed as their mouths opened wide as they roared with laughter.

So much laughter and so much pointing.

Coach Stevens had made it about halfway to Peter when the two guys noticed him and took off running. One looked back at the coach and flipped him off with both hands.

Well, no coach in America is going to let that go unanswered!

Coach Steven's ran right past Peter, intent on catching this horse's ass!

Once around the corner and out of the coaches sight, he whipped off his hood and toga and dumped them in a strategically placed trash can. The "escape plan."

As the coach rounded the corner, the kid simply pointed towards the exit. The coach pushed open the doors and exited the gym thinking he was still giving chase.

Peter couldn't believe it. The coach left! Ran right past him.

He looked around wildly and spotted Ms. McTeise headed towards him.

Was she, was she smiling?

"Oh my, Peter," she said. "What have you gotten yourself into?"

"Can you, can you untie me please?

"Of course Peter," she said, "if I can reach it."

And with that she stepped onto the cart.

She stood right in front of Peter, which elicited some boo's from the crowd as she was blocking their view.

She stretched up on her tip toes, mimicking Peter's position as she attempted to untie his hands. As she fiddled with the knot, her hands and feet would tire and she'd have to come back down onto the balls of her feet. And then up again and then down. Up again and then down.

At first Peter was relieved that she was going to untie him and end his ordeal, but he figured out almost immediately that she was making things worse.

Just having her that close to his naked body was trouble enough, but now she was grinding her body up and down against his, and oh my God, was she not wearing a bra!?

"Oh dear God," he thought, "please not now."

"Ms. McTeise," he moaned, "please, stop. Please...stop...please."

"Don't you want me to untie you?" She asked, pushing up against him one more time.

"Yes, no, I mean, I," he was panting now.

She looked down and saw what she was hoping to see, the cutest little erection she had ever seen.

"Oh my, Petey" she said with a bit of a laugh, I guess I better leave you be, before you do something embarrassing.

She couldn't resist one more chest rub, which inadvertently caused her short skirt to come down over Peter's erection, which caused her skirt to ride all the way up to her waist, exposing her perfect ass to the crowd as she stepped down off of the cart. Twenty years later, some of the seniors wouldn't remember much else about their high school years, but they would remember that ass!

For now now though, what everyone would remember was that tiny little dick on display again and this time pointing straight up and quivering a bit.

The laughter rolled through the gym.

Mrs. Chen and Carol were laughing so hard it was all they could do to keep each other upright.

Amber, Gail and Kate not so much, as they were rolling on the floor, tears streaming down their faces.

At this point, Coach Stevens reappeared and headed towards Peter.

Recovering from her own mishap and enjoying this way too much to have it end, Ms. McTeise grabbed the coach and said, "the knot is too tight, we're going to have to cut him off of there. Quick, run to your office and get some scissors."

And he did.

Knowing that the coach wouldn't be gone too long, other students were quick to wring the last few moments of enjoyment out of this wonderfully entertaining event.

Many, many people got their pictures taken with little Petey that day.

And then the coach was back with the scissors, which of course he didn't need. He cursed when he realized that just like the Toga, all he had to do was pull and Peter's hands came free.

"Go put some clothes on," he growled at Peter, as if this had all been his fault.

And so Peter did, making his way through well wishers who assured him that he had earned their vote!

AFTERMATH

Well of course he won in a landslide. And of course the administration would not let that stand, so Julie Chen was declared the winner, satisfying both parties.

Nobody got in trouble.

Seems crazy, right? But think about it.

The girls insisted they were heartbroken. They really wanted Petey to win.

They swore that they had absolutely nothing to do with his disrobing. And who could contradict them? Well maybe those two hooded boys, but no one ever figured out who they were.

As to the video, they could honestly say they had nothing to do with that little swimming pool coda at the end.

And what about Ms. McTeise? No, she was there at least and as best anyone could tell, she was trying to keep order, sometimes all by herself. As to the video, she insisted that it was hacked.

Oh sure, a few parents forwarded videos from their kids phones to the Principal, but honestly, no one seemed that upset, and the principal, who was as much to blame as anyone, was all too happy to sweep the whole thing under the rug.

Actually, the principal did get in a little trouble when his wife walked in on him with his pants around his ankles and his dick in his hand watching that part of one of the forwarded videos where Ms. McTeise's skirt is lifted up to her waist.

And then it was summer and nothing much happened. The girls had moved on. They were getting ready for college. They were done with Petey.

While initially relieved, Peter started to get bored with his safe hum drum existence.

Carol was taking it really hard. She kept asking Peter if he had heard from the girls.

She seemed kind off depressed

And just like that it was time to start the new school year.

Peter had gotten his first semester schedule and thought it a bit odd that he had Ms. McTeise for advisory and for study hall and for English. He actually thought it might just be a coincidence.

On his first day back, he was a little surprised and if he was honest, a little disappointed that he was pretty much ignored all morning. Oh sure there were a few snickers and a few "Hi Little Peteys," but really, just a few. He reminded himself that his humiliation had taken place exclusively in front of the senior class, so anyone here only had second hand knowledge of what went down. Well, that and the videos that had a gazillion hits, likes, laughing emojis, etc.

Still, Peter was a little bummed to find himself at lunch, sitting at a table by himself.

And then it happened again. Julie Chen sat down across from him, another girl, Jennifer on his left side and Rosalyn on his right. At least this year he knew who they were.

"Hi Petey," Julie said, "I can't believe you're showing your face around here."

"Glutton for punishment, I guess," Peter said.

Julie snorted out a laugh. "I guess so. Well we're here to help you with that."

"Oh that's okay," he said, "last year was all the excitement I need."

Julie ignored this. "Is it true they made you wear ladies underwear everyday last year? Are you wearing them now?"

Before he could answer, Jennifer reached behind Peter and gave him an impromptu wedgie.

"Nope," she said to Julie, "Boxer briefs."

"Well," Julie said, "that ends today. As a matter of fact, when we're done with our little discussion here, I want you to go and take those off and bring them to me. This year, no undies ever!"

"Yeah," Peter said, surprised by his confidence. "It's not that simple. I'm not going to just do whatever you want just because you say so. I didn't do it last year because I wanted to ya know. I did it because..." and here Peter shut up.

"You did it because you were blackmailed, I know. And believe me, we spent half the summer kicking around ideas, but really, wouldn't it be better to have one less humiliation to deal with?

Think about it, your choice is a private humiliation, followed by some very public humiliations or just the public humiliations? Again, one less humiliation." And then Julie leaned in close, "do you doubt me, do you really want to test me?"

Peter just stared at her. It was crazy, but she was making sense.

"Undies, now," she said.

Peter started to stand up, but then he had a thought and sat back down.

Julie arched an eyebrow.

"There's just one thing, one favor I'd like to throw out there," he said.

Julie, leaned back and crossed her arms.

Peter began, "if we could just keep my step mother Carol out of this. She got way too much enjoyment out of all this last year, and I would really appreciate it if she wasn't involved."

A slow smile formed on Julie's face and she said, "sure Petey, you bet."

With that Peter got up and headed towards the men's room to remove his underwear, satisfied that Julie would break that promise and Carol wouldn't be depressed anymore.