Poor Penelope Pickle-tits Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We crossed the parking lot, and I opened the door for her. Marcy climbed in and looked around.

"This is a really nice car." she marveled. "How long have you had it?"

"About two years." I answered, as I backed out of the space and sped around the edge of the parking lot. "It had been sitting unsold for three years. I stopped in to have a look around, but no one would wait on me. See, I was dressed just like I am now, and they probably figured I was wasting their time. They made the same assumption and mistake about me that Penny did.

Finally, this guy came over and asked if he could help me. I told him I was interested in the car. He shrugged and said he'd run a credit check if I'd like. I told him he didn't need to, as I was paying with cash. He grinned, and told me he'd get the keys. We jumped in, and I proceeded to scare the living shit out of him. I used to do all of my own stunt driving on TV, and I wound this puppy out."

I had pulled around behind a supermarket, and I stopped the car.

"Like this." I said, as I put it into reverse and brought it up to about 35 mph, before slamming on the brakes, whipping it around 180 degrees and leaving two streaks of rubber behind us, in a perfectly executed Rockford maneuver, named after the character James Garner played back in the 70s in his own cop role.

Marcy squealed with delight at the thrill she was getting; not only with being in a car that was performing like this, but also at riding with Detective Sam Robinson; COPD.

"So I told him I'd take it," I continued, as I carefully and professionally pulled into traffic, "and he told me it was his last day. He was tired of all the crap there, and he was going to quit when the day was over.

"Normally, when you pay in cash, they add all sorts of fees and stuff, because they aren't getting all of the freebies they get if someone were taking the note. So he didn't add any of that, he dropped the price because of the age, AND... are you ready for this? He gave me his employee discount! As soon as the paperwork was signed, he shook my hand and he told his boss he quit, right there on the spot! They lost something like ten grand on that sale."

"Oh my god, that is too funny!" Marcy giggled.

"Yeah. Needless to say, I don't take her there to get serviced." I responded with a grin. "So, are you ready to head home with me, and get some dick for a change?"

"You know it." she replied. "I'm your biggest fan, Jack. I'd love to make it a threesome with you and your lady friend too. I'd like very much to be both of your mistresses."

Well my friends, this was certainly turning out to be one hell of a lucky day for me, and the story is only beginning, so stick around.

12