PoP: Her Knight In Shining Armor

Story Info
An intersex Paladin finds her vows tested and tempted.
14.2k words
5
711
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pairs of Pumpkins Patches:

Her Knight In Shining Armor

("Patches'' are standalone, supplemental stories in the "Pairs of Pumpkins" Universe that exist outside of the chapters and timeframe of the main story. They explore and detail ideas and characters in the world, who may have some secondary or tertiary connection to the cast and events of the Pairs of Pumpkins storyline, even if they never intersect with it.)

Author's Note: Pairs of Pumpkins is "sexy fantasy" more than it is erotica, and these stories are Novelettes more than Short Stories. I promise though, there is a sexy pay off but it won't come quickly.

I should warn that this particular "sexy fantasy" also contains violence but nothing to do with the sexy parts. Lastly, the story is set in a school of sorts but all participants in the sexy parts are 18/"Senior Year" equivalents.

Chapter 1

Slick. Pointed. Massive. Incredibly hard. The bold red of her cock stabbed skyward, a hot iron of forbidden desire in the cool air, lit through her window by the light of the waning, crescent moon. She desperately wanted to touch it. To taste it and put her mouth around it. More than anything in this moment of weakness, she wished to plunge it into the embrace of the most gorgeous creature she'd ever seen, the Ivory Vixen.

Sitting alone in her modest dorm room, Bobbie wasn't supposed to think these thoughts. She was a righteous Paladin in-training, an Acolyte almost to graduation. A Paladin was not supposed to be entranced by the foul tower of sin rising from her own lap, inches from her white-furred muzzle, her eyes crossed to focus on it.

It twitched as she flexed it, teasing her with how close it would be to her own mouth if not for her second, freakish deformity: a pair of breasts of remarkable size, heavy and bulky, each one the size of her skull. They were still restrained in the custom-fitted, metal breastplate of her suit of armor and in moments like these, the extra barrier helped keep the bestial urges of her perverse body at bay. She knew she could reach it though.

She hated the way she had developed, a freakish anomaly of nature according to the strictly religious doctors of the Abbey. Once she'd been a lanky boy with an out-of-proportion sheath but at puberty she was as surprised as anyone to grow into an outrageously curvaceous, feminine form, with wide hips, a narrow waist and an enormous chest. Her figure was now the epitome of boyish fantasies that she herself was guilty of, with a weight and bulk that was now always in her way. Despite her vow of chastity she was attracted to females before she had developed into what she could only rationalize as a She.

Most of the other, all-male acolytes would admit some attraction to women but she was the only one who saw a pair of giant, teenage breasts every time she looked down. Breasts she had to resist wrapping around her cock every time she got an erection.

She hated the way her own body had turned her on but through calm of mind, learned through years of meditation practice, she could control that self-disgust.

What she was less confident in controlling was how her body reacted to a particular Initiate Priestess, a stunning beauty she knew only as the Ivory Vixen. She hadn't heard her voice. She didn't know her name. While she'd only seen her from afar, she was entirely irresistible.

"The Abbey of Ferridor's Righteous Right Hand" was the premiere academy for elite Paladins and Priestesses, with an extensive, seminary wing for the training of both. Segregated from the main compound, The Academy was split again by gender into two, long, parallel buildings. One for the all-male Paladin Acolytes, of which she was considered and the other for the all-female Priestess Initiates. The two were separated by a broad lawn, an easily-surveilled No Man's Land that prevented fraternizing. The boys and girls could see each other from across the yard but never intermingled except on special, supervised occasions.

She had seen many Initiates over the years but the Ivory Vixen stood out the way Bobbi herself must have: a wildly curvaceous body that the modest robes of a trainee couldn't hide. Fur not unlike her own but more yellowish to Bobbi's grey and white. Striking, ginger hair stood out in a crowd and piercing, green eyes had caught hers repeatedly from afar. They were the only two, female foxes in the whole Abbey with pale fur instead of red, something said to be more common far north.

Their similarities made her wonder if all of their kind developed to such extremes. The only other light-colored fox among the Acolytes was a male named Domantas, who she'd seen from the locker rooms was endowed more like a horse than any other vulpine or canine, giving credence to the idea it was their entire species that matured this way.

The Fathers of the Brotherhood preached that the penis had a mind of their own, and that mind was a powerful persuader. It was the focus of all masculine sin. The bigger it was, the louder it would tempt them, one of them had added to her, personally. If that were true, Bobbi's was a devil. Nothing would tempt them from the path of righteousness than the desires of their penises and Bobbi had seen few others near the size of hers. Only the horses and the fox, Domantas.

She was fresh from training, still in her full suit of plate armor, the sweat cooling beneath metal, padding and fur. Only her helmet and codpiece were removed, the former carried back under her arm and the latter desperately unbuckled the moment she was in private.

It was a test of her chastity. Her faith in their God, Ferridor the Builder. Total mastery of the self was foundational to the strength of a Holy Paladin. Resisting temptation only made her stronger.

Bobbi closed her eyes and stilled her breath, focusing on the cool air entering her lungs through her nose and the hot breath exiting out her mouth. It was torture but she was trained to resist torture. With her breathing under control she stood up and began to methodically remove her armor.

It was best done with a squire but students didn't have squires and the Abbey's signature design was built to be adorned and removed alone, though it took some time. She removed each plate and wiped it clean, then set them on the display shelf across from her bed. A mirror helped with the hard-to-reach straps and was required to make sure every acolyte was presentable to Godly standards every morning, but she kept hers angled toward the door, to only use when necessary.

The breastplate was the last hard piece to come off, before hanging the padded undershirt and pants. She stripped down the rest of the way and hung her undergarments to air dry, breathing deeply the entire time. She still was in control.

Nude, she waved her hand over two buckets of water, one soapy and one not, warming them both with a minor spell. Fetching a sponge then, she cleaned herself, slow and carefully. Her face and hair. Her neck and shoulders. Her breasts and the void between them. Her penis, scrotum and the void behind it. Under her tail and the crack of her rump. As long as she went slow enough, she was grooming, not indulging in temptation. While thorough, she lingered no more than necessary to be properly clean.

Afterward, she dried with a towel and fetched a nightshirt from her small dresser, one she'd custom cut and sewn from a bedsheet to fit her. She pulled it over her head and down to her erection, which hadn't subsided at all, defying her.

Bobbi wondered what life would be like with the Ivory Vixen. If they might ever be assigned on the same mission. What her personality was like. How she sounded when she spoke. There were rumors of Paladins of other orders that were allowed to get married. Children were not in the plan for Bobbi but if she had them with her, they would be magnificent and beautiful.

The vixen acolyte laid down on her bed, on her back, reciting prayers in her head until the weight of her chest shortened her breath enough to roll onto her side. Eventually, she fell asleep.

Chapter 2

"Eyes up, Dax!" She pulled her gloved punch, before it landed on the inattentive hare.

"Owww! Bobbi!"

"Eyes UP!"

"I wasn't staring at your..."

Bobbi snapped her extended fist back under her muzzle, elbows clamped around her breasts to secure them. "I know, Dax. You were staring at Renley again. I don't get what you see in him."

"He's gorgeous."

"He's a snake."

"He's a skunk."

Her friend, Dax the hare, was a foot shorter than Bobbi and much slighter in stature. He was fast, when he could focus but she had the advantage of reach and strength.

He swung and she stepped back, clear of his fist. Sparring her probably wasn't the best practice for him either, with his obvious fear of punching the breasts that dominated her chest.

"You know what I mean."

"BOBBI! DAX!" The quartermaster barked from a short tower he used to supervise the training yard. "LESS TALKING! MORE FIGHTING!"

They exchanged a few punches silently, blocking and dodging. Dax looked back to the quartermaster, who'd turned his attention elsewhere, and Bobbi resisted the cheap shot but tapped his shoulder to make sure he knew she could have. He ignored it.

"You know he's only mean to you because he's jealous of you. Either that or he likes you."

"No, he's mean." She threw a jab and he juked. "Not just to me. To everyone. No excuses. What about Sylas? Strong, silent type?"

"He's a lion. Those teeth scare me." He swung back and she twisted under it, despite her superior height.

"C'mon Dax. It's not like I'm a small target. And you shouldn't be thinking about any of them like that."

The rust-colored rabbit grinned and punched again, clipping her chest. "The way you think about the Ivory Vixen?"

"Ow! Yes, exactly like that." She countered and he ducked, then she caught him low, square on the muzzle. "It's not in the cards for any of us."

"You saw her yesterday, right?"

"Of course I did."

"Watching you?"

Bobbi paused. "I didn't know she was watching me..."

Dax took advantage and jabbed, bopping her muzzle. "Rabbit punch!"

"OWWWW!"

"You seriously didn't notice? You're like twins. The only female foxes with light fur. The only two in this whole place with gigantic boobs? Yes, she was looking at you."

Bobbi swung a hook and Dax feigned, then he jabbed and she sidestepped. A jab and a cross caught the hare in his shiny, black nose.

"I know you like her, but she's bad news. Rumor is she came for filth and is bottom of the class. She might even flunk out of school."

"They're just jealous of her."

"Speaking of other foxes, did you hear about Domantas?"

"He's the only person who's nice to me here. What about him?"

"He's in the stockades."

"What did he do!?"

"Not sure. Apparently he lied about his birthright on the application to the Academy. He said he was part of the Royal Family in some faraway Kingdom but they replied after a year saying they didnt know a thing about him."

"He never said anything about being royalty. But aren't all of your parents rich? Does it matter?"

Dax sighed and threw an easily-dodged punch. Bobbi slipped it across her back.

"Not if you're adopted by the Order, like you. But if you say you're from a family..."

"Who cares? The program determines who is good enough. If the only lie Domantas told was to the admission board, he shouldn't be in the stockades. This place is too exclusive anywOOOOOOWWW!"

A fist from outside caught her in the breast, harder than anyone should be swinging. Dax saw the look on her face and raised his gloves in innocence.

"Sorry, ROBERT FERRISON." It was Renley the skunk, withdrawing his hand back into a ready stance. He'd gotten close while she was lost in the sparring and several of his larger, duller friends were gathered behind him. "It's confusing to try to learn to fight real men with those big tits jiggling around."

Bobbi gritted her teeth, hiding the wince of discomfort and bubbling of rage from Renley's insults as she towered over the handsome, smug prick. She wasn't especially tall among the boys of the student body, but he was short, barely taller than Dax.

"They're just so freakish and in the way! You sure you don't want to join the Priestesses? You'd fit right in with the other bimbo. Better yet, the two of you could drop out and go to Whore School instead. Maybe a dairy?"

The boys gathered behind him laughed and hawed. Renley was a prick but a charismatic one, at least for the kind of dull, student body destined for Paladinhood. Everyone seemed to love him for some reason, even Dax. He wouldn't get to her. She was in control of her emotions, and was used to this.

The skunk had led her torment even before her unexpected development. She was a toddler when the Abbey had rescued her from parents she couldn't remember but was assured by her teachers, had been evil and cruel.

She entered the Paladin program around the same age as the rest of them but not from the same path. Their families had money and power to jockey their sons, often second or third-born, into the prestige of Paladinhood. With Bobbi, known as Robert back then, she was a ward of the Abbey they didn't know what else to do with. Renley and his lot had unfortunately learned this after a young Robert had never considered the need to keep it a secret.

Years later, when they all began to hit puberty, Bobbi was both too good of a student and too far along to expel, despite some of the Master Paladins' best efforts. "Unprecedented" they described her transformation as and while it challenged the order's rules, it took some thorough analysis to confirm it was natural and not magical or demonic in nature.

Technically, they concluded, she was still a male of the species and her advanced Paladin spellcasting suggested she was favored by Ferridor. After drawn-out arguments that laid bare what some of the administrator's thought of her, she would remain in the program.

Renley only made things worse for her after that. He took every opportunity to remind her she was an abomination of nature and no matter what she looked like and called herself now, she was born a boy.

"You know my name. You act like you forget, as if forgetting makes you witty but it just makes you seem stupid."

A whistle blew. The disruption hadn't been missed by the quartermaster. They weren't sparring any more and any further blows would be a fight.

"At least I'm not a freak. With hair, tits and hips, like a BITCH."

She readied in a defensive stance. "You treat people like that and call yourself a man of Faith? You embarrass yourself and the rest of us."

The whistle blew again, longer and louder.

"FERRIDOTTIR! To the tower. NOW!"

The quartermaster had seen the crowd, forming around the two but as usual, he only called only her. She was used to it. The orphan acolyte didn't have powerful, wealthy parents who funded the Abbey like Renley and the rest of them did.

The quartermaster knew she wouldn't take the bait from him or his toadies but it was enough to see she was thinking it. Popular or not, she knew she could have shattered Renley's muzzle with her forehead before any of them could react. All of the Paladin acolytes could cast healing spells on one another by now but it might've made him reconsider his torment, for him to experience that particular pain first. Now she was being watched.

She glared at Renley for a long moment then rolled her eyes away and withdrew to the quartermaster's tower.

"You're a sad excuse for a man, Robert." The skunk averted his eyes from the quartermaster as he spoke.

"You're a sad excuse for a Paladin, Renley."

Chapter 3

It was the middle of the night when something stirred Bobbi from her sleep. Uncommon noise. Muffled. Sneaking. There was movement in the corridors of the Abbey. She was tense and alert but waited, listening for more. There was nothing. It was gone. A bad dream?

A paladin was nothing without vigilance and she knew better than to assume the best of suspicions, so she slipped out of bed and listened at the door. Silence. She pulled the handle but the door didn't move. It shouldn't. The doors were locked nightly from the hallway but the sentries who patrolled didn't try to be quiet like whoever had passed before did.

Stepping back and pausing, she perked her ears. Something outside. She turned and went to the window, overlooking a courtyard that should be empty at night. It was not. It had rained and the gloss of wetness made the movement of everything easier to see and her vulpine eyes were sharper than most.

Along the hedges that broke up the field between the two buildings of the seminary wing, figures shifted in the darkness. People in black fatigues moved away from the Abbey. Invaders? But why would they be moving away?

She tensed for a moment until she recognized one, Henry, a white-furred mink. Another, Trenton, a cat and a recently ordained Paladin who now guarded the armory. These were other Acolytes and a few recent graduates, by the tens, moving under the cover of the cloudy sky and new moon.

Some kind of special training? Of everyone but her?

Across the yard, she saw more of them. Feminine silhouettes filing out of the Priestess Academy, disappearing against the hedges and heading in the same direction. None of them were allowed to be out at night, nor were they allowed to be fraternizing! But there were so many of them, coming out of both buildings, all teenage in stature.

A group of female Initiates interrupted the single file flow, shouldering open the double doors. There were six girls carrying a seventh, bound, gagged and resisting. Impossible curves jostled violently as she squirmed. The Ivory Vixen! The others seemed to struggle with her size and she was fighting as they carried her into the darkness.

Bobbi clenched her jaw and followed the lines to the Abbey's south wall, where two ladders had been erected. Students were starting to climb over and out of the campus, toward the thick forest beyond.

There was no justification for this. Paladins and Priestesses were not trained to skulk around in the shadows. None of them were armed or armored and they had obvious, malicious intent for the Ivory Vixen.

She turned away from the window and rushed to her armor. If Trenton was out with the others, the armory would be unguarded and she could fetch her weapon as well. Dressing herself in a hurry was something she'd practiced to rote in drills and she was suited up before the last of them had poured over the ladders.

She gave the door a forceful shove then and that should have been enough. The "locks" were supposed to just be sticks, not enough to actually trap them inside, in case there was a fire. They were for the administrators to know if anyone left in the night.

Bobbi's door was braced with something far more substantial. She gritted her teeth and kicked the door with a heavy boot, again and again until the door itself started to come apart. She finally broke it enough to reveal a discreet, metal rod had been placed behind her stick, reinforcing the lock without being obvious to any sentries passing by.. She reached through the splinters and ripped it away, then kicked open the door to stagger out into the empty hall.

Only silence greeted her. Every other door was closed, locks in place.

She ran to Dax's room, several dorms down but it was as silent as the rest. A quiet knock received no reply so she pulled the stick out of the slot and opened his dorm. His bed was empty and unmade, his armor still in place. She checked the next dorm, then the next. All empty.

Through the halls of the Abbey, she ran straight to the armory in the dim, torchlight of the hall. The whole thing was unguarded and abandoned, not even by the usual sentries that patrolled the halls. She leapt over the counter and down the row of swords until she found hers: a two-handed greatsword with an extra long grip, to make handling it around her chest easier.