PoP: Her Knight In Shining Armor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was incredible, Bobbi."

She nodded, the wave of ecstasy subsiding and what came next was an overwhelming tiredness. Was this her punishment? Was Ferridor draining the life from her? Velaria seemed fine.

"I need to sit."

Velaria agreed. "Ok, we should get your armor off though."

"Ehhhhh," she was near fainting and Velaria caught on quickly enough to help her. Attached at the hips, they eased together to the forest floor, to lay on her side.

Metal plates creaked and rattled but she had never been more tired when she closed her eyes.

Chapter 8

There was shaking and weight when she stirred to consciousness. She was alive! Her eyes opened to see daylight through the canopy of the trees, her view tremoring but there was no armor to rattle. The familiar tingle in her loins of waking up erect was there but this time, it was squeezed again inside that divine warmth.

She half sat up to find the gorgeous vixen straddling her, sitting on her morning erection! She was riding with her fingers crossed behind her head, massive breasts jostling proud and heavy as she moved. "Good morning. You were so hard, I couldn't let it go to waste," She smiled and reached down to grope Bobbi's own chest. They were bare now. She'd been stripped naked, stripped down with her armor set aside, nearby.

"What are you..."

Velaria rolled forward, onto her hands, then her elbows, crushing breast to breast until her muzzle was at Bobbi's. "Is this not okay?"

Bobbi hesitated then nodded. "No, it's ok."

Draped over her, they melted into a lazy, hungry kiss. "Good. Then good morning. Lay back and enjoy it."

Velaria unfolded herself to sit upright and continued to grind her hips. "I couldn't let you sleep with all that on. That can't be comfortable."

Bobbi shook her head.

"Lucky me to be rescued by you," Velaria mused as she panted, rolling her hips rhythmically, looking down over her lover. "You're so brave and so beautiful. We kind of look alike, don't you think?"

She gave a chuckle. "I wish I knew how common big breasted, white foxes are."

Velaria took her hands and brought them up to her chest, then put hers on Bobbi. "Huge breasted," she corrected with a proud smile. She rolled her torso and shifted her hips, moving Bobbi inside her. "Lots of the girls in the Abbey talked about you. They like you, just like the boys do. But you should maybe worry more about how common girls are who can take a giant dick like yours."

"How many more do I need?"

Velaria gave a chuckle and a shrug, her heaving breath underlining her speaking. "That's really up to you. Let's just enjoy this for now." A finger moved to Bobbi's muzzle to quiet her then planted palms on the Paladin's lower stomach and lidded her eyes, easing her body up and down, in small circles, slow and savoring, almost like a dance. Hungry breaths slipped free of a mouth that no longer stayed shut and after some time a whimper escaped. Then another.

Bobbi laid back and watched, transfixed as her vixen lover skillfully pleased herself with torturous patience, while her eager erection throbbed inside her, needing to be tensed often so she didn't finish too soon.

Whimpers became moans and moans swelled to louder ones, a creeping but inevitable crescendo of pleasure then she was lost in ecstasy.

Eventually her eyes opened and she fell forward, hands on Bobbi's shoulders, clenching around her body. The dance was over and her hips jammed back more rough and direct now. Muzzle hung over her muzzle, eyes locked in intensity until Bobbi was ready to burst again. Her own pelvis bucked upwards but Velaria lifted herself, avoiding tying again.

"Don't knot. Just cum."

Bobbi nodded and obliged, another divine release wracking her, this time more familiar and easier for lying down. It passed, leaving her panting and exhausted but this time, she stayed awake.

After a long moment crumpled in her embrace, Velaria stood up, slipping free of Bobbi's spent erection, letting it flop over her stomach, grazing the bottoms of her breasts. The priestess stretched, touching her toes, with her rump toward Bobbi then reached for the sky, presenting her bare fur to the sun.

She turned around with a laugh and a smile. "Well, that was fun. I couldn't have picked a better Savior."

The weight of it started to catch up with Bobbi. "We broke our vows to Ferridor. Everything we've worked for..."

Velaria snapped her fingers and a globe of bright light appeared in her hand. Magic, channeled from their God. "I told you, I don't think he cares as much as we're taught."

Bobbi watched, confused for a long moment before she tried the spell herself and it happened, just as it always had. Her Light spell was less impressive but that was to be expected. Paladins weren't as strong in their spellcraft because of all the time spent on other, more martial skills.

"What now then? Are we supposed to be married or something?"

Velaria laughed and shook her head. "Bobbi, I just met you. You don't know anything about me! Why would you want to marry me?"

Bobbi frowned. "I've thought about you so much. We can learn about each other."

Velaria walked back to sit at Bobbi's side on the ground. "Is that what you want to do with your life? Be a husband, so you can not feel bad about having sex with me? Is that a life for a Paladin?"

"I'm not a Paladin yet."

"By a few weeks. You don't have a certificate of graduation but you look like a Paladin to me. Well, at least with the armor on. Without you look like a sex goddess."

Bobbi only slumped and Velaria took her hand in her lap. "Bobbi, we're fugitives now. That's the thing we should be thinking about what to do next. We need to go very, very far away from here. I'm going back to the family they took me away from and you're welcome to join me but I think I'm going to lead a pretty boring life. And you heard them: you're not the only lover in my life."

She shifted and nodded hesitantly. "Tell me what happened, Velaria. They say sex is this enormous sin and yet here we are. But they were going to kill you over it."

"Bobbi, some of those girls and boys have had sex. Girls with boys. Girls with girls. Boys with boys. Sometimes technicalities like oral and anal. Sometimes, just plain fucking like we did."

"Okay. So what do you do?"

"I had sex with my brother."

Bobbi covered her mouth and her stomach turned. "Like by accident?"

"No. Like on purpose."

Velaria watched her for a long moment before she rolled her eyes and stood up to pace. She admitted such a disgusting act, so casually and without remorse and she was annoyed? "You were an orphan, right? So you know what it was like to grow up with no one. Well I grew up adopted. My two sisters, then our beautiful, baby boy brother. Our mother and father were wealthy but mean and their natural children hated us. The four of us only had each other and things happen when you're that close to someone, and so far from everyone else."

Bobbi's brows furrowed, staring at her. "And that justifies... having sex with them?"

"When you love someone and they love you, your body tells you things. Yes, we knew we weren't supposed to but what's the use in listening to people who don't treat you well? Sex isn't a sin, Bobbi. Hopefully you know that now! It's the closest connection you can have with a person. That's okay to do with you who I just met but not with someone I love with all my heart, who I've known all my life?"

Veraria was so casual about it and that made it worse.

"There are Ferridor's rules but there are also laws of nature. It's not natural."

"Do YOU really want to tell me about what people think is natural and not what actually is?"

Bobbi sighed. "I don't know anything about families but I know that's not how it works."

"Is adopting children so you can marry them off for wealth and power, without having to whore out your own flesh and blood, how a family is supposed to work? That's what my parents did. I don't think either one of us had the privilege to learn what a family is supposed to be! Maybe that's as much of a fantasy as you thinking we need to be married and spend our lives together just because you put your dick in me."

Bobbi was silent for a long moment, losing focus at the forest floor. The spell was broken. "You're going back to them?"

"Yes. I am going back to my real family. And I'm going to use all of what they've taught me here to rescue my sisters and brother from our adopted parents. Then we're going to carve out a quiet life somewhere together."

She came back to squat beside Bobbi. "You could join us if you want. My sisters are my identical twins and I bet they'd like you. Hamlin, my brother, might be a little jealous at first but if you let him fuck that beautiful ass of yours, you'd have him wrapped around your finger."

Bobbi stared off into the woods, giving her head a small shake. "That's what you're going to do with your life? Rescue your family and have sex with them again?"

She nodded. "Yes. Maybe start a farm. Be a family. Have Hamlin's kits..."

"You're going to have inbred children? On purpose? That I know is wrong."

"Do you? Are you an expert in inbreeding?"

She waited and Bobbi gave a small shake of her head.

"I've done my homework. Yes, things can go wrong but we pass on our traits to our offspring. The traits of my family are superior to any I've ever seen. At least until I met you. Maybe I'm already pregnant from you? That wouldn't be so bad."

Bobbi blinked and looked back at her, wide-eyed before releasing a heavy sigh.

Velaria gave a small chuckle. "You know that's a risk when you have sex. Unless you only want to do it in the mouth or the butt."

"Well, at least we're not related."

The ivory vixen laughed. "We could be? But it doesn't matter. It's another lie to control us." She patted her knee and stood up.

"See Bobbi? This is why you don't marry people you just met."

The Paladin sat there, her mind racing to piece everything back together. What the vixen had said gave her chills of disgust but so much of what she'd been taught, she was now rethinking. This thing, she didn't need to change her mind on. The thought of their life together was gone now. Moral or otherwise, the idea of joining a family for a quiet life of farming and inbreeding was not the future she wanted.

Velaria went to the tree where her robe was hanging and slipped it on, securing it around herself.

"I thought about this a lot last night. I didn't expect you would want to come with me and I don't need you to. I can take care of myself and I will take care of my family. There's another boat that ran aground a little ways down the river so I'll take that and you can take ours."

Bobbi nodded slowly, standing back up.

"What are you going to do now, fugitive Paladin? Finding other girls who can handle your big dick doesn't sound like such a bad idea now, does it?" she grinned.

Bobbi chuckled somberly. "It's not my first priority."

"It shouldn't be. At least, not today. But look, you're free! You can fuck whoever you want and Ferridor doesn't care at all." Arms extended out and she looked to the sky. "Hey Ferridor! Thanks for all the spells. I'm going to use them to save my siblings from our shitty family. Then I'm going to fuck my brother and sisters until we have a whole family of our own."

Her attention came back to Bobbi and snapped both fingers, a ball of Light appearing in each hand. "See? He doesn't care. Maybe all that's important is that we have good hearts and do the right thing when it counts?" She closed her palms and they disappeared.

"Bobbi, we don't even know if Ferridor is real. Yes, we learn these prayers and spells but the Gods don't talk to us. They don't visit us. He hasn't proved anything to us. Maybe it comes from the Universe? Maybe it's some other source of power, and Ferridor is this story someone made up to tell us what to do! Blasphemous, right?"

The ivory vixen snapped and another Light globe appeared. "Nobody cares."

She stepped up again, chest to chest, hugging her and bringing her muzzle near, but Bobbi looked away. With a chuckle, she gave a quick kiss on her nose then slipped back to hold her shoulders. "Thanks for rescuing me. You did save me. And whatever you think of me now, I hope you still know it was worth it. You did the right thing last night and sometimes you need to help people you don't agree with. Those people aren't Paladins or Priests and they're not heroes. You are."

Her hands moved down her arms and she took a step back. "And you can still be a hero and share that gorgeous body of yours with others. It'd be such a waste if you didn't. I know you liked it. Goodbye Bobbi."

She kissed the air and headed toward the river with a pronounced sway in her hips, which Bobbi couldn't resist watching. Velaria stopped and looked back with a grin and a shimmy of her rump. "Two more vixens that look just like me. Identical triplets! You're sure?"

"I'm sure. Goodbye Velaria."

The ivory vixen nodded with a pursed smile then turned back to the water, walking away. She looked back once more and waved before heading off down the bank, behind one tree, then another until finally she was gone, leaving Bobbi naked and alone.

A twitch in the groin made her aware of the extra weight and pulled her back into the moment. The view of the vixen leaving had not been lost on her body and her freshly deflowered cock was stiff and ready again. Would she let her have sex once more? Perhaps anally? Should she say something more before she was gone forever?

For all of the fantasies of making love to the ivory vixen and having a life with her, it all seemed so silly now. It was impossible not to judge the vixen's desire for her own kin and was sure that was in defiance of more natural laws than those of their religion. Even without the scandal of her relationship with her brother, a quiet life on a farm had never appealed to her. The world was big, people needed help and she'd spent her entire life training to be someone who could help them.

The hardest thing about not calling out for Velaria now was that she really wanted to have sex one more time.

Teeth dug into her lower lip and she said nothing, only waiting for enough time to pass that she was surely gone. The river was loud after the last night's rain and it hid any further sounds of the ivory vixen's departure from her life.

Enough time passed and she finally got off the ground and went to a fallen tree, next to where her armor was orderly placed and sat back down, with her legs wide then looked down at her erection, so swollen it pressed against her breasts.

Slick. Pointed. Massive. Incredibly hard. A hot iron of once-forbidden desire, satiated without consequence. Her strong hand took a firm grip of its base, then her other joined it, beginning to stroke, slowly exploring the sensation. But when the shifting sun hit her shining armor she stopped and looked, seeing herself in the polished metal. The curves it has been formed into were broad and distorted, but led her eye to the long scabbard of her wide-bladed, two-handed sword. She unsheathed it and stabbed it into the ground, facing the fallen log, then took her seat in front of her, the blade presenting her reflection, narrow but without distortion. Shuffling, she lined up to it until she could see her face, breasts and cock, then she started to stroke again.

Bobbi watched herself, transfixed as she fulfilled the fantasy and relief of masturbation, finally unburdened from consequences. Velaria was right. She was beautiful and everything beautiful about the ivory vixen, was beautiful about herself. Sharp features, bright eyes, wide hips, huge breasts. They could have been sisters.

Hands moved to her chest, slow and curious, groping them and tugging stiff nipples before she pulled them enough for her erection to slip between them. She hunched her back more, crushing her chest against her thighs until her erection poked free of the top of her cleavage. Her hungry muzzle leaned down to meet it, smelling Velaria's fresh wetness still on her. With her eyes back on her reflection, she dipped lower, easing her mouth down and closing it around her own cock, its musky taste exciting and electric.

Every perverse thought she'd repressed came back like a flood and her spine bowed up and down, fucking her own chest and sealed muzzle, watching her reflection the entire time. A hand slipped down to brush over her sack, once again tight and laden, ready for release. Fingers crept past it and under, finding nerves only Velaria had touched. The crack of her rump was damp with sweat and she pushed further, against her clenched muscle, then further still, burying it in herself, knuckle by knuckle.

Bobbi allowed herself the muffled whimper that wanted to escape. There were no consequences anymore. Finally, she could just enjoy it. Her free hand slapped on her bare breast, groping as power and pleasure flooded to her loins again, then up through her cock.

The wave of ecstasy shocked her into opening her muzzle right as her semen erupted, hitting her face and inside her mouth, then spilling out and drooling out into her cleavage. Lips sealed around it, capturing the new and once-forbidden, alkaline taste before the next gush and her cheeks swelled. Over a leaky seal, the surprise of the force of her ejaculation and its curious taste, she managed to swallow most of it. Another came quickly behind, threatening to choke her until she lifted her head away, uncorking a much bigger mess now.

Heaving and panting, she looked back at her reflection: the same as it had been but now messier. Her repression and hesitation were abandoned and without apparent consequences and warm comfort replaced it all. Her reflection was captivating and she watched herself milk the last of her semen from her throbbing cock until her orgasm trickled off to a drool. She was beautiful and she could finally admit that her own appearance aroused her.

With the truth of her acceptance weighing in her mind, she rolled a palm over on her knee. Eyes looked up to the sky and whoever might be behind it, while she caught her breath for a long, nervous moment, before she gazed to her hand and snapped her fingers.

A small globe of light appeared and stayed there, bold and strong as it had always been. She stared at it until her eyes hurt then closed her hand.

Time passed, lost in thought. Question after question. What had she been taught that was actually true? What other lies had she internalized? Just because the Abbey was wrong about some things didn't mean Velaria was right about the rest. In this, it seemed she was and that was liberating enough for now. Maybe she was still a Paladin.

The moment eventually caught up to her. Back at the Abbey, a storm of consequences must be brewing and she'd been careless with the time. They would pursue her for certain and she needed to keep her head start.

The vixen hurried to the river and splashed the biggest of the mess of her face and body clean, then dried herself with padded underclothes. Dressing herself hastily, then suiting up in her armor, she was ready to go in minutes. She took back her sword, glancing at her reflection once more then sheathing it over her shoulder.

Her stomach rumbled, a reminder she had no provisions or supplies but she was a resourceful Paladin. She would be fine.

Bobbi pushed the canoe back into the water, wading up to her knees before stepping into it. With clarity but no real direction, she began to row down the river.

With the image of Velaria fresh in her mind, she thought then of the sisters she spoke of and the generous endowments they also carried. Her peer, Domantas came to mind then, the male, white fox, hung like she was. She looked down at herself, and the beautiful sensual body she'd been blessed with and imagined what it would be like to be surrounded by others like her.