PoP: Her Knight In Shining Armor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry, Bobbi. This was all wrong. I let them convince me..."

Bobbi put her finger to his nose and mouth, with the warmth of another Healing spell. "You're going to be okay, Dax. Don't let them convince you to be anything you aren't."

"We have to go now!" A hand fell on her shoulder and she swore she could feel the warmth of her touch through the steel pauldron. Velaria was next to her but turning to look only poked her muzzle into the softness of her breast. She'd never been so close to the vixen and her heart raced.

"She's right, Bobbi. You have to go! Renley is a bastard but he wasn't wrong about the Abbey. They'll find a way to blame you for this." He looked up to Velaria then with a weak cough, "Take care of my girl. She's a good one. And she likes you."

Velaria squatted low and flung her arms around her, hands planting on the armor over her breasts. No one else had ever touched them before, breastplate or not and she flushed as she was lifted to her feet. "Come on... Bobbi. Let's go."

The Ivory Vixen knew her name. At least now she did. And she'd grabbed her chest. And so despite the swirl of emotions, fear and guilt over lives taken, she felt her cock throb to life in her codpiece.

"Bobbi!" Velaria spun her to shake her by the shoulders, mashing a massive, soft bust to her unmoving, armored one. They were face to face. Muzzle to muzzle. Then mouth to mouth and tongue to tongue. Neither of them started it, she was sure. It just happened, as natural as the falling rain.

Velaria was the one to break the kiss. "We need to run! These three can heal the others." Her head snapped to look at Madeline who was standing up on shaky legs, the raccoon perched on her shoulder. "Heal Orelia last, if you must save her at all."

"I'm so sorry, Velaria." The possum girl spoke. "I never should have told her what I learned. We all make mistakes."

Velaria gave a disdainful huff and Bobbi just watched her. Seeing her jump back into action after their intimate moment, made her all the more enticing but Bobbi could deal with her feelings later.

She slipped on her gauntlets and flung her blade clean of the blood of three of her classmates... three attackers, before resheathing it.

Standing together over the field of defeated students, writhing in pain or trying to stand on shaky legs, Velaria took her hand and they ran away from the Abbey, into the black of the moonless night and the weight of what they had done.

Chapter 6

With two pairs of fox eyes, they were well-suited for navigating the woods at night, with Velaria's loose robes the biggest challenge, as stray branches grabbed and snagged at them. Others in their class could also see at night but with Renley dead and Orealia's fate unknown, it was hard to imagine the rest of them rallying to pursue.

The two stopped once to listen, then again, and later several more times. There was no sign of pursuit.

"Tomorrow, it might be Inquisitors," Bobbi panted. "We need to get as far away from here as possible. If we can reach the river, we can disappear forever."

Velaria nodded, with her hands on her knees, catching her breath for a moment before the Paladin took a hand and led her to follow. After a while, they found themselves on a path and running was easier. Veleria crossed her arms over her chest to restrain them, then ran with more speed.

Bobbi was sweating and the much-less-physically trained Velaria was almost hyperventilating by the time they reached the small river in the valley behind the Abbey. The path came to a bridge crossing it and the tiny dock with several canoes and rowboats off to the side.

"We'll take a boat down river," Bobbi spoke and Velaria nodded. "That one." She pointed to the longest canoe. "Nothing else here can seat as many men as that one. Fewer to chase us."

Her heavy boots clopped on the wood planks and she ran to the canoe, untying its mooring before she noticed Velaria lagging behind. She'd stopped at the first boat of the dock and her hand held to the rope that secured it. It aged and wilted until it disintegrated to dust, the obvious result of some minor cantrip.

Velaria pushed the freed boat away with her foot then saw Bobbi was watching.

"If they're going to use these to chase us, why leave any of them at all?"

Bobbi hissed out a sigh but she was right: they were running for their lives. People were dead.. Property crime was inconsequential now. She drew a small knife and set about helping until every canoe but the biggest was loose and moving towards the middle of the river. They boarded, Velaria first with the help of Bobbi's offered hand, then Bobbi herself, who pushed them off the dock with a long oar. After some maneuvering under the bridge, they joined the flotilla of unmanned boats, caught in a surprisingly strong current.

"There's a waterfall at some point. We can't fall asleep in the boat," the robed vixen said as she folded her hands between her knees.

The Paladin affirmed. "Alright. We'll make some distance then steer ashore for the night."

"So... "

"Yeah..."

"Are you okay?"

"I defended myself against an unjust attack. I wish that I hadn't had to but I did what needed to be done." Bobbi nodded, affirming it to herself before looking up to the Ivory Vixen's enchanting eyes. "What about you? You may have killed more of them than me."

"Perhaps but it saved both of us from that unjust attack "

She dipped her head again. "Thank you."

"They'd have burned me at the stake if you hadn't showed up. Madeline didn't send her little friend to untie me until you stood up to them. We are even, when it comes to saving each other's lives, Bobbi."

Silence followed and after a long moment, Velaria spoke again. "I guess this sort of changed the whole trajectory of our futures."

"So much for being a Paladin."

"I didn't actually care about being a Priestess," she said with a heavy breath. "They weren't wrong. Coming hto the Academy was my redemption for my supposed crimes and it turns out I'm a pretty good conduit for the grace of Ferridor. I can sling spells in circles around most of the girls in my class and I'm probably the only one who's not a virgin."

"You don't kiss like a virgin," Bobbi blurted out then averted her eyes.

Velaria leaned in, her chest filling all the space between the elbows she planted on her knees, her eyes locked on Bobbi's. "Lucky for you."

Bobbi was silent and Velaria gave a playful nudge with her foot. "Hey. I've had sex with ONE boy. And it got me sent here. I'm not exactly what they call a slut, anywhere but an Abbey."

Bobbi's eyes darted around, avoiding hers.

"Not that there's anything wrong with that. Ferridor knows I don't regret it yet I'm top of my class in using magic in his name. Maybe that whole chastity thing doesn't work the way they say it does?"

She huffed a laugh then and sat back again. "So, what's your deal, Bobbi? Weird name for a girl, even a girl with a dick. Which is a new one for me."

"The name is?"

"The dick is. On a girl. Second biggest pair of tits on campus by a longshot and you're packing that monster codpiece beneath them. It's hard not to notice, even across the fields between buildings. That Renley guy did have a point. I'm sure all the boys want to fuck you and they're all very confused by that package of yours. Ever mess around with any of them?"

"No! Absolutely not," she blushed and barked. Velaria recoiled but only momentarily.

The priestess mused a moment before continuing. "Do all arctic fox girls have racks like ours? I haven't met any besides my sisters and you, and we're all holding boulders. It must be something with the species, right?"

Bobbi shrugged. "I've never met another like me. Not until you."

Velaria nodded and their eyes met again.

"Robert was the name they gave me at the Abbey but Robert wasn't my real name either. No one alive knows what that was. I was found helpless and crying in some den of sin, the child of perverse and foul wizards that the Inquisitors destroyed."

"These wizards: they were foxes like us?"

Bobbi shrugged. "I assume so. They were first blamed when I started to develop into a woman, that I was some kind of freak for my parents meddling with magic and demons. There were tests, both scientific and magical and a whole trial to decide if they should kick me out. They didn't find anything unnatural and in the end, one of the more science-minded Fathers presented the case that in nature, sometimes strange and unpredictable things just happen. But Renley is right: I'm an abomination."

"Bobbi, if it's natural, that's not an abomination. It's an anomaly."

The Paladin bit her lower lip. "Maybe that's the word they used in the trial."

Velaria was unphased, leaning in. "You had no problem healing that lion or your rabbit friend after killing three of your fellow Acolytes. Whatever you are, and whatever you think you are, it seems you still have Ferridor's favor. All of those idiots that dragged out to the wood to burn me at the stake? They were scared of you. They knew you were powerful. That doesn't sound like an abomination to me. It sounds like you're a badass Paladin with a cock, balls and tits. Maybe that's not common but so what? I think it's kind of sexy."

Bobbi blinked, wide-eyed at the comment and Velaria cracked a wry smile.

"What? Are you wondering if I like you? I already kissed you."

"I thought I kissed you."

Velaria laughed. "I kissed you."

"Are you sure?"

"Pull over."

"And then?"

"Don't be stupid, Bobbi." Her eyes flitted down to her codpiece. "We can't run all night. There's a waterfall. Pull the boat over. Let's rest for the night."

Chapter 7

"We should row a bit further."

Velaria leaned forward, bulging out her enormous chest over her knees again, her eyes locked on Bobbi. "What are you afraid of?"

She gritted her teeth at her codpiece filled with an eager, full erection until the pain was sharp and her wince was apparent.

"We aren't supposed to have these thoughts. And we can never, ever do anything about them."

She gave a crooked chuckle. "They tell us that in the Nunnery too. You can't even touch yourself for relief." She leaned closer then, moving her hands from her knees to the sides of the boat and easing towards Bobbi. "...but I do. Almost every night. I hold my breast in one hand, finger myself with the other and I remember how good it feels to fuck. As you saw, my spells still work amazingly well."

She was kneeling in the canoe now and her fingers slipped up to Bobbi's armored thighs. "The straps on your codpiece look like they're about to snap. Those must be hard to replace." Mischievous fingers reached for it, while her eyes locked with Bobbi's, her grin widening.

"What do you think about when you touch yourself?" Her fingers started on one of the two buckles that kept her decent. Bobbi winced and the boat rocked.

"Don't..."

"What do you think about, Bobbi?" she repeated, unfastening one strap, then holding the codpiece in place as she unfastened the other.

Her eyes lifted from the floor of the canoe to Velaria's. "I don't touch myself."

Velaria twitched with skepticism.

"But I want to, when I think about you."

Velaria lit up before her attention returned to the codpiece, relaxing her pressure on it until it nearly sprung out of her hands, replaced with Bobbi's now free, swollen girlcock. "By the Gods, it's like my arm!"

"It's disgusting, I know." She said that because she was supposed to believe it, not because she did.

Velaria leaned in, fingers wrapping gingerly around her girth. "It's gorgeous." Her nose brushed it, sniffing deeply and Bobbi shivered. "You can keep rowing if you like. Or pull ashore. But I'm just going to..."

With her green eyes locked with Bobbi's, she eased her muzzle over the pointed, canine tip of her cock, delicate hands running down its length. Her demure expression distorted as she slipped down the first few inches, her jaw almost distending to accommodate the thickness.

Bobbi closed her eyes and savored the sensation. In all her fantasizing about sucking her own cock, she hadn't considered Velaria's mouth, assuming that was some kind of depravity for sailors and whores. Velaria was too pure for that, in her mind. With Velaria, the fantasy was about making love, in some idealized, flowery meadow.

For the compromised and inglorious position of the vixen between her legs, her mouth and muzzle around her was a delightful feeling and entrancing sound, the subtle slurps and smacks of lips and tongue against her bare, tender flesh, audible over the calming flow of the river.

Her eyes opened, holding the oar in the water enough to keep them straight. One of the other boats was drifting towards the shore. Velaria's fingers slipped down to palm one of her heavy testicles, lifting its weight before slipping under it. Beyond it. What was she doing?!

Between the crack of her rump, her finger slipped through between her cheeks, lubricated by her sweat soaked fur and pressing against the clenched muscle of her pucker. "What are you..."

A grin cracked at the corner of Velaria's mouth as she interrupted her by pushing her finger past it, eyes locked with Bobbi's, looking for a reaction.

Bobbi was tense, wincing but Velaria eased it in further, slowly while pulling her muzzle off her cock. "It's nice to have someone else inside you, isn't it Bobbi?"

"I shouldn't like this but I do."

Velaria leaned up to kiss her again, the smell of her own male musk on her breath now, rich and enticing. It was the closest she'd come to tasting herself. The kiss was met with eager hunger, long and passionate until the red-haired vixen broke it. "Pull over. I need you to touch me."

Bobbi nodded, dipping in the oar and rowing quickly. She was helpless. They crashed ashore and Velaria jumped to her feet, then pulled Bobbi up with her.

"Get these stupid things off," she demanded and grabbed a gauntlet with both hands and yanked it away, then the other. Beneath then, she wore leather gloves and Velaria removed them as well, tossing it all in the canoe. With her hands bare, she held them tightly for a long moment, pulling her against her and kissing again.

Just as Bobbi's touch began to wander over Velaria's body, she pulled back, her gaze serious and intense. Arms crossed before she tugged her robe open, exposing her full nudity and those tremendous, white furred breasts quaked at the slightest movement. She tossed the robe over a nearby branch then grabbed Bobbi's wrists and brought them straight to her chest. Guiding her, she ran her hands over her stiff nipples, their curves too broad to fit her hands around.

"Let me take off my armor," Bobbi urged but Velaria shook her head.

"I don't want to wait that long." She backed away from the water, her bare feet sinking into the muddy shore, leading Bobbi with her towards a thick, sturdy tree. When her back hit it, she pulled her into another desperate kiss, before she turned around and lifted her tail. "I need you, Bobbi. Don't make me wait another second."

Bobbi had never lost control so thoroughly, helpless to Velaria's spell. Her self-discipline was never more in danger than when she thought about the Ivory Vixen and with her here and now encouraging her, she was hopelessly out-of-control. If it cost her, her power and position, so be it. She'd never wanted anything so much as this.

Her view was half-blocked by her own breasts and she hunched over to see. Quite accidentally, she found her muzzle over Velaria's rump and her instinct took over. What her finger had done to her, she hoped to make her feel. She craved her taste. Without thinking she plunged her tongue on her pucker and Velaria squealed in delight.

The musky taste was enthralling but the noises she coaxed from the gorgeous vixen were music. Perhaps this would be enough? If she used her tongue and mouth only, would Ferridor's punishment be less severe?

"I love it Bobbi but three of those girls have eaten my ass. I want your dick inside me."

Bobbi nodded against her and her muzzle hung on until she could bring her hips to bear, the eager, drooling head of her cock near enough to her face to smell it. The scent of it overpowered even Velaria's musk and eagerness, fire to her nose and her mouth opened.

If she was going to go this far with Velaria, perhaps she could lick herself first? The temptation had pulled at her for so long. Was that a bigger sin still than sex? At least with sex, she was giving Velaria what she desired. If she was to start masturbating with her own muzzle, would she ever be able to stop?

"Bobbi! What are you waiting for?!" Velaria was pleading now, reaching back through her legs trying to find it.

"Sorry!" She shook it off and lined up with Velaria's swollen sex. It looked so small in comparison to her but every instinct now told her to push. Her willpower was long since sapped away

Strong hands took a firm grip on her hips before she lurched forward, watching her lover's eager folds spread by the pointed tip of her vulpine erection, slow enough that she could stop if her lover should protest.

Velaria braced and dipped her head low between arms planted against the tree, a deep, steady groan pushing out of her as Bobbi pushed in.

It felt divine, even at just a few inches but she wished she could see her lover's face and reactions to make sure she was doing it right. "Are you okay?"

"Don't hold back, Bobbi. I want the whole thing."

"Will it fit?!"

"I think it will but only one was to find out."

Bobbi took a small step forward, sinking deeper still until she couldn't see her cock past her breastplate, then another as her pelvis pressed against Velaria's rump, her every inch buried inside her. She looked down at her back, thinking how deep she must be, somewhere above the crown of her pelvis and into her abdomen.

Hot, tight testicles mashed to Velaria's wetness, smearing it over them with a stirring of her hips, a grind that her vixen lover purred from.

"It's so big! Just what I like. Fuck me, Bobbi!"

She obliged, not sure exactly how Velaria would like that but her instincts made clear what to try first. She began thrusting, rough and deep, pulling back then shoving her towards the tree, making sure her arms remained braced. Was that too much? Everything felt amazing.

"Harder Bobbi! Fuck me hard! Show me how strong you are!"

Teeth gritted and she thrust with all her strength, her armor rattling along with the rhythmic slap of her pelvis on Velaria's ass, over and over. Rough. Fast. All of it seemed to drive her lover mad with delight. For her lifetime of training, she was strong and this was her chance to prove it to the gorgeous vixen she'd pined for, for so long.

Velaria's cries swelled until they were explosive and loud, carrying through the night.How far down river had they made it? Who cared. Never had she known such divine pleasure and her lover was sharing in her ecstasy. Exciting tingling started to gather in her loins, her scrotum tightened more, mashed between their bodies. She knew she wanted to finish but wondered if it had been as long as she was supposed to last.

Her thrusting changed as she felt the swelling along her shaft, the canine knot at the base of her cock starting to inflate like a small fist.

"I'm going to..."

"Do it! Cum inside of me!"

With one final thrust, her knot pushed past her tightness and her once neglected cock exploded in release, throbbing and gushing until she could feel the clenching of her lover's insides tightening. She tried to back away to leave more room but her knot had swollen to seal her from the inside, like some perverse cork.

Her entire body was alight with a completely new kind of pleasure, tingling through her nerves and muscles until they threatened to not respond. She held tight to Velaria's hips, who was gasping and groaning, then looked back over her shoulder. Her jaw hung open, panting but she gave a crooked smile.