Pop It In Pt. 02

Story Info
Zoey births a large toy during a medfet roleplay...
3.2k words
4.5
7.1k
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/21/2024
Created 01/10/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before we start, this one is a bit more extreme, as it involves insertion of a very large toy made for insertion. It also involves fisting, and birth/birthing roleplay of said large toy. The toy does exist (I don't have one sadly!) If you do want to know where I found said toy message me. I do NOT recommend doing what is described in this story, unless with someone who already has, or knows the risks. This is fiction! But I also know of those who have done similar. Play safe all x

Pop It In Part 2

Zoey was sulking, her Doctor was working in New York for the next year and she was down one very fun playmate and friend with benefits. She did not have a clue how to start the search for another Medfet play doctor online.

But to her relief, her doctor gave her a call that evening, teasing and evil as usual. He said before leaving he had ordered her a Christmas gift that would arrive very soon. He also gave her two emails, saying they were both into MedFet, experienced, mostly sane, and most important of all, safe. A real worry when it came to finding someone, she would trust to strap her down to a medical bed and do mock Gyno exams and more. He said he had told them about Zoey, and her kinks, and they both were into similar. It was now in her hands to contact them.

Zoey had of course played with inserting objects in her pussy many times before meeting the Doc. From fruit and veg in her younger years, to household items, to dildos and toys later on. She loved traditional dildos and toys, but there was still something sexy about inserting objects not intended for that purpose. Just that afternoon she had not been able to resist stuffing her pussy with a soft squishy dolphin toy that sat right against her g spot, it hadn't offered enough of a stretch, but it had felt damn good regardless.

But when it came to bigger items, she had only tried that with Doc, who she trusted to help if she struggled, with more lube, reassurance, and god forbid....by taking her for real medical care if something was amiss.

She really would miss him, so she emailed the two other doctors in hope she would feel just as comfortable with one of them.

The next morning the mail man came bright and early, beaming at Zoey as she glared at him for waking her before she had a cup of tea. The box was rectangular and quite heavy, she put it down and promptly forgot about it until she had two cups of tea in her.

When she spotted it again, she was curious, and placed it on the kitchen side, opening it with a letter opener. There was lots of pretty pink packing streamer material, and a velvet bag that was fairly long and wide, and an odd shape. She then realized this must be what Doc had sent, and she perked up even more.

Opening the velvet pouch she pulled out something wrapped in sterile plastic, it was black so she could not make out what it was, but the item was fairly heavy, with a slight squish to it. As she went to pull it out the bag she noticed it was a similar skin tone to her own, pink and pale, she caught glimpse of a tiny foot and promptly dropped it.

She mouthed 'What the fuck' several times over, was it a doll? But it had felt like good quality silicone, like her favorite toys...

She picked it up warily, and in a small act of childish shyness she closed her eyes and ripped open the bag. She opened one eye slightly and stared at the thing in her hands, it felt alike to a creepy silicone reborn doll her neighbor had proudly showed her once. But with far less detail thankfully!

But this was styled exactly like a newborn baby, one solid unit, with visible and clear legs, arms and head all curled in as if still in the womb. It had a pleasing firm but squishy feel to it, was surprisingly dense, and quite heavy. It was about 9 inches long, and similar in width. The detail was startling, its eyes were thankfully closed, but for all intents it was a very convincing silicone replica of a newborn.

She opened her eyes wide and turned it over in her hands, it was obviously designed as an insert-able toy, the attached leaflet said so and called it 'bundle of joy'. Mainly marketed towards men, for anal delivery. Something that she would never be brave enough for.

Her mouth hung open in awe at the thought of a man birthing this, this was supposedly the small, and she laughed, not wanting to know how big the large must be. It was eight inches width at the head, narrower at the legs and feet, and the shoulders were also nine inches, same as the length. Had it been narrower she would not have been warily eyeing it, but this was a hefty boy of a toy, the width may be way beyond her abilities, certainly she had never taken that big.

She was still new to fisting, but she knew she needed to take a fist before trying to insert and birth this. It weighed 1.35llbs she read, and was, it seemed, quite a popular toy.

She hefted it in her hands, feeling its edges and widest bits, trying to gauge how it would be best inserted, and all the ways it could be birthed. Not to mention wondering if it were even possible for her to fit it inside her eager pussy. She was wet just thinking about it, this would be entirely new, a realistic pregnancy roleplay, complete with potentially very difficult birth!

She was equally excited as she was nervous, and angry at doc for not being there to coach her through it as they had always intended.

She put it away and for a week she chatted to the other doctors, getting along with one more than the other and going to meet him for coffee. They got along well, and he seemed to have both experience, and a wicked sense of humor. He also had his own examination room, always a bonus as she could rarely 'get into' a doctor roleplay just in a hotel room. And renting dungeon medical rooms was an expensive game.

They met on a weekend, and after tea and a chat he led her into his examination room, they went through limits, important as he was also into a lot of stuff she wasn't. They then agreed on a Gyno scene, with potential fisting if it went well. She agreed to pushing certain of her boundaries, and a safe word was put in place.

The scene was fun, he was every bit the convincing doctor, and she shivered as he examined her and was fully enjoying looking inside her with a cold metal speculum holding her pussy open. Her legs were in stirrups up and out, to give him full access, it made her SO shy at first, but she soon got into the roleplay. He was fascinated, and very very thorough, making her orgasm by playing a powerful vibe against her clit as the speculum was still inside her, clenching around it as she came was deliciously hot with an edge of pain. He made sure to be overzealous with the lube as he pushed increasingly bigger dildos inside her. The feel of the silky lube dripping down her thighs and butt made her moan and wriggle.

When he asked her to birth some regular sized silicone eggs he popped inside she did, much to his joy and seeing his excitement and hearing his encouragement made her feel safe and warm. He persevered at pushing a smaller eggplant inside her, widest bit first. She moaned and thrashed at the stretch as he pushed it in and moved it. She was so needy and wanted to cum again, but he told her to hold it, she did, with a huge amount of effort.

When he pulled the eggplant out she felt herself still feeling stretched, and he used a thicker, silkier lube as he, one by one, pushed his long thick fingers inside her. He got up to four and she was loudly moaning and moving against the straps holding her down on the bed. She was so fucking wet, and felt it dripping down to her ass as his hand moved against her stretched pussy. He leaned down and licked at her clit, as he pushed more and more.

She loved oral, and she got lost in the feel of his strong tongue against her clit, mindful of the pushing of his hand. She shivered at the wet squelch of the silky lube, and when he looked up and with an almighty push, shoved his whole hand inside she screamed so loud.

He was softly reassuring her to relax, telling her what a good girl she was. She was just trying to catch her breath, his hand was a FIERCE painful stretch inside her, that last push of his thumb joint felt too much, but so fucking good.

She felt the wet warmth as she panted and drooled, his hand moving slightly, making her scream and pant as he calmed her. It took a while, until she felt adjusted enough to begin enjoying the stretch, the odd but amazing feel of his hand moving, and eventually the way he wiggled his fingers inside her, making her sob.

It felt so much more intense than anything she had ever tried, and she loved the feel of his slightly narrower wrist at the opening of her pussy, her wetness dripping down his wrist and arm no doubt. He squirted in more lube, which felt so hot, and she just lay back whining as he played her with his hand and fingers. She sobbed out a gasping cry when she came hard and squirted around him.

His hand pulling out hurt slightly less, but was still so intense, and she was unable to move for a bit, as he cleaned her up a little and got her water.

She nodded at her bag a short while later and he smiled and asked if she was sure, she was still wary, and unsure she could do it, but she wanted to try.

He pulled out the bundle of joy, and cleaned it thoroughly before placing it in a sterile medical tray. He put her legs in stirrups and opened her wide. His medical talk about how she was still dilated and open made her moan. He pushed a tube inside her with yet more cold silky lube that she whined at.

Then he fingered her clit, making her pussy throb even more in need.

He pulled across a divider curtain, that went over her tummy, so she could not see what he was up to. He licked her clit, sucking on it and making her desperate to cum again before he pulled back.

She felt so wet and stretched, that when he started pushing the bundle of joy against her pussy, she just moaned. But he was pushing it head first, and the head was WIDE. So she was soon shifting as he slapped her leg and told her to stay still. With tonnes of lube, a toy on her clit, and his encouragement, she eventually managed to relax enough to get the head to pop inside her. her pussy throbbed hotly around the width of it inside her as she moaned.

Then came the next widest challenge, nine inches width of shoulders, she screamed, sobbed and thrashed in her bonds, but she always said Green when he asked her color. It was exhausting, but she was determined. The shoulders HURT, no two ways to say it, and she almost said Red for a moment, until she realized her body only took a short time to adjust. Before her pussy was throbbing and clenching around the huge toy. The feeling was out of this world.

The knees were wide too, and led to more drooling on the pillow as she cried, but by now she wanted it all IN, as soon as possible, with a desperate sort of urgency. Doc understood this, and after the stretch of the knees, the legs and feet were a relief at only four and a half inches width. It took more lube, time, and patience, to get the toy to fully go inside her, the feet she could still very much feel just inside her, close to her entrance. The tiny feet pushing against her pussy from just inside, a very odd but exciting feeling.

She lay there panting, whining, and slowly starting to deep breath as he stroked her all over, praising her body and curves, marveling at how she was taking the toy. He switched to roleplay as requested, saying she was there to give birth, and he would try to find the best way for her to do so. He was gently stroking her, appraising her shockingly FULL feeling pussy that throbbed and clenched around the toy with every breath or movement she made.

She gasped when he felt around her pussy, wetness dripping from her as he made notes and took close up pictures. When he gave her a cold drink and helped her sit up, she whined at the toy moving, it had some give to it, but the feeling of it was still so odd. Though she was flushed red with pleasure, never having felt so damn full.

As he talked medical jargon about different birthing positions, he said she needed to get up, and walk around, as this may help her body decide what position she wanted to give birth in.

She did so, with his help, still fuzzy headed at just how full she felt, hard pressure against her cervix from the head of the toy. Her legs felt shaky, weak and unsteady at the feel of the toy moving inside her.

When she stood, she sobbed, the feet pushing at the inside of her pussy, but her pussy clenched tight around the toy, like it did not want to give it up, clenching every now and then, making her moan at the pressure against her g spot.

She barely managed to shuffle around, scared it may just drop out, but she soon realized that was not going to happen, even as full as she was with lube, her pussy held tightly to the toy.

Doc had her lean over the bed as he bent and stroked her ass, and knelt to shine a light at her pussy, asking her to lower her hips slightly as he sucked at her clit. She shuddered, every throb and clench of her pussy made wetness drip down her legs and pleasure pain shiver across her whole body. She pushed him away, wanting to move.

As she moved around, she sometimes bent over things panting, pushing slightly to no avail, Doc stroking her tummy and giving her encouragement. Her body knew it felt a need, an urgency, but it didn't quite know how to do what it needed to. She had never birthed anything other than smaller toys, so she was unaware of what was best. But thankfully Doctor knew, and he encouraged her to try any position that felt right.

She squatted slightly, crying at the thick push of the toy against her pussy, and how it moved inside her. She imagined trying to walk about in the garden with this in, neighbors unaware.

The pleasure pain also made her heavy breasts throb in need and leak, starting to wet her top with milk. Doc pulled her nursing bra open and massaged her breasts, making her rest her butt against the bed as he suckled at them, drinking her milk with a moan. He then sat her leaning on a chair and attached a breast pump, palming his hard cock through his trousers as he watched her milk fill the pumps.

She enjoyed the sensation, a small breast centric orgasm washing through her as she shook and moaned. Her pussy dripping her wetness on the plastic chair below.

When the pump was full he pulled it off and helped her back up, over to the bed, she felt the need to squat, and did, pushing as the little feet just pushed past her lips, she cried out at the sheer pressure inside her as the toy moved. Nearly falling as Doc helped pull her up.

She leaned on the birthing bar, crouching and moving as she felt the toy move, but soon made her way to the birthing stool, she went on all fours, pushing and whining at the pressure inside her moving. She leaned back against it. Then she sat and opened her legs wide, leaning back and wiggling her hips as she started to push. Doc encouraged, stroking her legs, and watching in awe as she pushed the feet, legs and knees out. Whining and huffing her breath at the feel of the huge head and shoulders still stretching her pussy. Tears fell down her cheeks as she pushed.

She sobbed as she pushed, writhing as Doc watched and told her when to push and how to breath. The stretch was like nothing else, and as it moved inside her it stretched her even more and made her sob and choke for breath. The pleasure pain made her feel like a live wire, she knew Doc held forceps ready to help if she needed it. But she writhed and let her body move as instinct deemed, pushed rhythmically along with her deep breaths, as her throbbing pussy pushed out the toy and so much lube and wetness.

She finally came to the shoulders and more tears ran down her face as she pushed them free, the head still bulbous and pushing against her walls. She was shining with perspiration, glittering under the lights, her wetness all over her thighs, ass, the stool, and dripping to the floor.

She cried, screamed, and sobbed, just wanting to PUSH the head out, but she was really struggling. Doc was telling her how well she was doing, and occasionally making her sob even more as he held the powerful vibe against her clit, making her sore pussy throb and clench around the head as she panted and moaned.

She needed to cum so bad, and as she did with a scream, she also pushed, and the head popped out, the toy held in docs hands, glistening with her juices as she drooled and cried through an orgasm so harsh, she shuddered all over and could not stop shaking. She smiled down at the Doc before whiting out.

When she came to, she was lay on a blanket on the floor, Doc was cleaning her thighs with his tongue and she chuckled, her pussy raw and sore. She watched through half open eyes as he took his cock in hand and occasionally rubbed it on her tummy, cumming all over her stomach with a loud moan, as she sighed.

He helped her to the shower when she could move, and intimately cleaned her, before helping her into a guest bed, giving her a drink and something to eat, and her favorite blanket.

She fell to sleep knowing she had done something on her kinky bucket list, and smiling.