Pop Star

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ai knocked and the door immediately flung open. A young man with a headset on motioned her inside. There were two areas set up. One with a bed against a backdrop in which they were in the middle of filming a porn scene. And the other a standard backdrop for a photo shoot. Ai breathed a sigh of relief. She was sure it was going to be porn related. The headset man motioned her to the photography side where she was greeted by an older man with blond hair and glasses with clear frames. The old, but trying to be young, look.

"Hello, Ai was it?" the man said. Ai nodded. "I'm Grayson, the photographer."

A loud scream interrupted them. Grayson laughed.

"Ignore them. We share to save money on costs. Let's talk shop."

Grayson brought her to a table off to the side. He went over the lingerie shoot and presented her the different poses and props she would use. Besides being in lingerie, nothing about it seemed risqué or off putting. Grayson was well dressed and very professional in how he carried himself. For a company that didn't vet models, it was certainly well run. Ai was ready to sign the contract for the shoot, but Grayson held it back.

"By the way, there is an option for a $1,000 bonus if you sign the additional clause which basically states that it is at the photographer's discretion to require the model to carry out additional commands."

Ai hesitated. That was a lot of money and like before, her new motto was there was always a risk worth taking. Ai signed the contract and got changed into her lingerie and had her make-up done. It was premium lingerie and Ai could tell immediately. It fit better, it was more comfortable, and it just looked hotter. Hopefully, she'd get to keep a set for herself.

The photo shoot went exactly how Ai expected. Stand there, look pretty, and follow the photographer's suggestions. Look sultry, then sexy, then mischievous. It reminded her of the old days when Kim and her used to model in high school. She knew all the posing techniques and terminology. Her body did most of the talking. At the end of the set of shots, Grayson sat down with Ai.

"Great job. Really great job. But I think we're going to make a slight adjustment. You aren't gifted in..." Grayson made a gesture to his chest. "That area. So, I was thinking we just take your shirt off and show it all."

"You want me to model topless?" Ai said.

"I just think it will look better. We need cleavage to tease, but since you're fresh out, the real thing will do." Grayson said.

Ai didn't want to, but she remembered the extra $1,000 on the table. Her hands were tied. Besides what was wrong with a little nudity. The bra flew off and into the pile of other clothes. Ai returned and did more provocative photos with emphasis on her breasts. After the second set, Ai returned and chatted with Grayson.

"These are really great Ai, really great."

A man from the other set came over and signaled to have a word with Grayson.

"Just give me a second, Ai. Ned needs me to consult on something."

Ned flashed a smile before hauling Grayson away. Ai sat on the chair and had nothing to entertain her, but the two adult stars engaged in an anal scene. The exaggerated moans coming from the small brunette seemed to encourage the ripped male to go faster. Ai's gaze settled on his perfect abs. Did he get into shape to become a porn star or did he become a porn star because he was in shape? He pulled out of the girl and Ai found her question answered.

"Ai." Grayson said. "Look, we're pretty much wrapped up here, but I got another potential opportunity for you. One of Ned's stars didn't show up and he's desperate for a replacement. Do you think you can step in?"

She was offended he even asked. Not that she had anything against porn stars, but to engage in even one scene was a slippery slope she'd seen many girls take. Once the tits were out, they were almost impossible to get back in, especially with money being thrown around.

"I respectfully decline." Ai said.

"It's an extra $1,500."

Why was money always a mind changer? Ai had sworn she had limits when it came to money, but that was in college when the future was bright. Now the harsh reality of the world was a constant reminder. If you didn't swallow the pride and take the money, there was always someone next in line ready to sell their soul. It was the same with her job and letting Mr. Wagner get away with everything. She needed the money. Unlike Kim, she had to earn her living. And $1,500 was a generous offer.

"What exactly would I have to do?"

"Just a blow job. No sex or anal, they just need a girl to take a cock down her throat."

A deep throat. Ai was used to that with the way Mr. Wagner used her. She looked over at the set and saw her likely partner sitting and waiting with his cock hanging down. Even limp it looked bigger than most men she slept with. $1,500 to suck him off. She always made a point of saying yes to new opportunities, why should this one be any different.

"I'll do it." Ai said.

Grayson smiled wide. "You're a life saver, kid. Ned owes me one after this."

The contract was signed, and Ai was introduced to two people she'd be sharing the scene with. The same two people she watched engage in enthusiastic intercourse. Both were friendly people and she felt welcomed into their little tribe of adult stars.

"All right, so this next scene, Keith is using his new sex doll's mouth as relief and then his stepsister Riley's going to come in and catch him. Then she's going to be like 'oh my god, you don't need a sex doll, use my slutty mouth.' And then Keith is going to say 'are you...

"We read the script, Ned." Keith said.

"Right." Ned said. He looked at Ai. "So, all you do is take a few deep throats. Keith's a gentle giant, you won't even feel it... well you will feel it physically, but you'll love it."

"Umm, what do I do after I'm done being... used."

"You'll stay in the background with your mouth wide open on your knees until the scene is done."

Ai nodded. It didn't sound too hard and wasn't a far stretch from her usual job. In fact, it sounded like another day at the office, but instead of looking at a growing beer belly, she got to admire a six pack.

Ai was dressed in blue lingerie with full make-up and set up in her position as a sex doll. Her first credit in an adult film and she was playing an inanimate object. She blamed the Japanese porn industry for the misrepresentation in normal adult films. The industry was built on any taboo subject imaginable. Including time stop and dollifciation, which she figured this video was catering too. Was the girl she was replacing also Asian?

Keith placed his cock in Ai's open mouth and waited for the director. The film was to start while he was already in the process of fucking her face. So, she didn't even have to be a part of the foreplay. Just straight to the action. With the director ready, Keith looked down at Ai.

"You ready?"

Ai nodded. His cock was so big that even a small fraction of it left her unable to talk.

"And action."

Ai felt the cock fill her mouth and slide down her throat. She was wrong, it was nothing like Mr. Wagner's. It took of all her concentration to breath as she took the entire cock in her mouth. Keith seemed surprised she could handle his manhood and his gentle manner, but firm thrusts, made the scene that much easier. He was incredibly good at selling the scene that she was struggling to get through.

"Honey!" Riley said.

Keith popped his cock out and Ai lost control of her gag reflex and coughed

"Cut." Ned said. "Ai, you have to really sell the scene as a sex doll. We can't have you moving after he's done using you."

Ai wiped the cum and saliva from her face and nodded. It was hard to pretend she was frozen after her throat was violated. Keith put a hand on her shoulder.

"Am I too hard?"

"No...You're just big." Ai said staring at his cock. It was hard to imagine that was just down her throat.

"Alright, positions everyone." Ned said.

Keith stepped in front of Ai and put his cock back in her mouth. Before she stared straight ahead, she saw a grin on his face. What was that for?

"And action."

Keith's cock drove down her throat at a rapid speed. He wasn't gentle this time, he was going full throttle. Ai maintained her position, but her throat was going to give soon.

"Honey!" Riley said.

Keith pulled his cock out and Ai stayed frozen. She needed to move badly, but another assault on her poor throat would be even worse. The taste of pre-cum remained inside her mouth as she knelt with it wide open. The rest of the scene played on while Ai remained as a doll in the background. There were cameras everywhere to get all the angles, so she had to remain in the same position the entire time.

After a few shots of the main scene with the two adult stars, Ned informed Ai that Keith would be shooting a load on her face. Ai didn't complain, it wasn't worth it after all the effort she went through so far. A few takes later, Keith walked over and soaked her face with his load. Now she had to deal with the taste and smell of Keith. For the next three hours, Ai pretended she was a doll in the background of the porn film. Halfway through the shoot, Ned thought her cum was becoming too dry on camera, so he jacked himself off on Ai's face to get fresh looking semen.

Ai's mind went into the same meditative state as when she was sucking on Mr. Wagner's cock. It was more of a habit than a conscious choice after so much time doing it. People seemed to want her for her body and nothing else. Sometimes she just zoned out and let them have Ai the object instead of Ai the person.

After the shooting wrapped, Ai started moving, startling the director.

"Jesus Ai, I forgot you were real for a second. Damn you're good." Ned said. He pulled out his business card and handed it to her. "Look a lot of the Japanese taboo porn shit is getting popular here now too, so if you ever want another interesting shoot, give me a call."

Ai gladly accepted the card. Another opportunity. She walked back to the corner and changed out of her film clothes. There was no point in being modest with her state of undress. She just watched two people in the full nude bang each other for hours. It was desensitized at this point. Riley approached Ai, still naked and sweaty from her marathon sex scene.

"You're new." Riley said.

"I was just here for the photo shoot. The whole porn thing was kind of last minute."

"Did you enjoy it?"

Riley's body drew Ai's attention. She never experimented with girls, but sometimes fantasies arose revolving around the beautiful female body. Truthfully, it was a body, she wouldn't mind exploring. Riley's sly smile welcomed all the staring. It must have been a habit for most people talking to her. Of course, being naked didn't help the situation.

"It was interesting. Not really for me though." Ai said. She put the clothes used in the scene on the table and was ready to head home for the night.

"You should really come back. It's worth it in the long run."

"What do you mean?"

Riley showed Ai her various profiles across different platforms, all subscription based so fans pay for more content.

"The porn game ain't what it used to be. There's so many fetishes and platforms for individuals, once you build your brand up, you get all the power."

Ai looked at one of the subscription sites for Riley.

"You get $1,000 a month?" Ai said incredulously.

"That's just from that site. Now imagine ten more different subscriptions sites with all the same content."

"That's crazy." Ai said. "If you're killing it there, why are you doing this?"

Riley laughed. "Honestly, I missed Keith's cock. He's a hell of a fuck. Anyway, catch you around, kid."

Riley walked back over to her stuff. The subscription sites weighed on Ai's mind. That was so much money for something she thought was a gated business. It made sense given how many internet influencers were out there. Porn stars were basically influencers on steroids, willing to go the extra mile in whatever fetish they've adopted. Could she really build herself a brand of loyal fans? There was only one way to find out.

***

"You wanted to see me, Mr. Wagner?"

There were three other executives including Mr. Rose sitting in the conference room. Ai felt a bit out of sorts. Usually she was under the table for meetings like this and now it seemed she was the direct focus.

"Close the door, Ai."

Ai complied and closed the door.

"There's an outfit behind the screen set up in the corner, please put it on." His tone was professional.

Ai walked over to the screen and found the outfit. It was red lingerie, if she could call it that. The red lacy shelf bra meant her tits were going to be on display. The thong, red fishnet stockings, garter belt and 5-inch red heels were also tight and highlighted the rest of her lower body. Each piece of lingerie also had tiny red ribbons lining the straps, giving her a playful doll-like appearance.

Once she was dressed, she moved to the proposed accessories where she found a few fake rings, matching ruby pendant and earrings and a bracelet. The theme of the outfit couldn't have been clearer.

Ai stepped out to the room full of executives looking like a cheap hooker dressed like a doll. She waited at the front while all the eyes undressed her. Mr. Wagner joined Ai at the front.

"Gentlemen, we discussed recently that we needed to offer new and existing clients extra incentive to continue doing business with us. Well..." Mr. Wagner motioned Ai to stand in front of him. "I give you the company sex doll. We send her out to clients as a gesture of good will to show we care about all their needs."

Ai looked at each men's face, all smiling like perverts. If there were ever a time to consider quitting, now was it. Her boss wanted to pimp her out to clients like a cheap hooker so they could retain business. No extra incentive was on the table for her. Was now the time to make the career change to Porn Star? Was it any different from fucking corporate clients?

An idea formed in her mind. Corporate clients were inherently wealthy. What better clientele to build a brand with than those at the top. If she continued with this new role, it wouldn't be worth it in the beginning. All her hard work would directly reward Mr. Wagner and the company. But if she built those relationships and networked, she could eventually quit and use the various platforms to retain her own business. It was a risk, but so was quitting her job. For now, the best option was to go along with the charade until she had more control.

"All in favor of creating a corporate sex doll for clients." Mr. Wagner said.

Every hand went up. Ai didn't have a choice in the matter. They treated her like she was property of the company and could use her whatever they wanted. The thought of all them using her for a test drive right then and there crossed her mine, but they would never risk something so scandalous in the middle of a busy workday. Of course, there were always after work functions. She'd deal with those when the time came. This new role was nerve-wracking and exciting. On one hand, she had no idea what the clients would be like, on the other, if they were gentlemen, forming a working relationship would be easy. She hoped for the latter.

***

Ai waited in uncomfortable silence as she was delivered to her first client. Dressed in her doll uniform, her body was wrapped up in plastic wrapping and placed in a cardboard box with packing peanuts. To avoid any scandals, she was delivered personally like any other package. Once inside it was on the client to hide the secret.

The movement finally came to a stop indicating she was delivered to her destination. After a few minutes, the box opened and she looked up at familiar eyes.

"Hello Ai." Li said.

Her first client was her brother.


12