Pop Tart Ch. 01 - Prologue

Story Info
A former pop idol tries to start over... and fails.
2.4k words
4.18
15.7k
18
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction. It features misogyny, humiliation, lesbianism and reluctant sex. If these themes upset you, this story is not for you.

Pop Tart

Prologue

The two young women sat quietly at the small table, both of them staring out the large window at the magnificent ocean view. Their hands were clasped atop the table, fingers intertwined in the way that lovers do.

The large opulent bar was mostly empty. It was mid-afternoon and still too early for the Happy Hour crowd. It was quiet enough to talk, although it seemed the two women were content to simply enjoy each other's company.

The taller of the pair was Jen. She was of Scots-Irish extraction and had a full mane of glorious red hair that tumbled down over her slender shoulders. Her fair freckled face combined with her hair left little doubt as to what part of the world her ancestors had come from. Her light summer dress complimented her ample chest and long legs.

The origins of the second woman were less obvious. That she was Asian was clear, but most people couldn't guess at her birthplace without a few clues. She called herself Chisa Monday, which was not necessarily a name anyone would recognize as from the Far East. Her taste in fashion was thoroughly Americanized. She wore a tight t-shirt that clung to her small compact body and a pair of similarly tight denim jeans. On her feet were an expensive pair of Nike sneakers.

"Chisa?" Jen asked, interrupting the silence. "May I ask you something?"

The smaller woman nodded.

"Anything," she said, her smile wide.

Jen smiled back.

"You said that when you were back in Japan, you had to do some things that you weren't proud of." The redhead cleared her throat nervously. "Would it be okay if we talked about that a little bit? I want to get to know you better and I think it would help me a lot."

Chisa blushed deeply and her brow furrowed.

"I... I can talk about it... with you... if you want," she replied. "But I need you to keep what I say private. I've been working so hard to put that life behind me."

"Of course!" Jen nodded. "I mean, I can tell that you are working your butt off to change. You still have a slight accent but your English is almost perfect! You sound like you've been here for two decades, not just two years!"

Chisa dimpled prettily.

"Thank you. I started studying English when I was still in middle school. I'm happy to hear that you think I don't mess it up too badly."

"Hell no, girl!" the redhead exclaimed. "You sound like someone whose parents were immigrants, like you're a 1st generation American. You don't sound at all like some FOB noob."

The Japanese woman bobbed her head politely, acknowledging Jen's compliments. She was rapidly falling for the tall Irish beauty and she was prepared to share her past, albeit with some events omitted and others edited. Chisa wasn't ready to tell anyone the whole truth, at least not yet.

"Do you know what a gravure idol is, Jen-san?" Chisa asked softly, trying to avoid being overheard by anyone other than her new lover.

"They're like models, right?" Jen asked. "Bikini models, mostly."

"Something like that," Chisa confirmed. "They are usually teenaged girls who pose provocatively in bikinis and lingerie and schoolgirl uniforms. Photos are published in magazines targeted at young men and lewd video discs are available in bookstores."

Jen made a face.

"Boys masturbate to those magazines, don't they? Men are so gross!"

Blushing, the Japanese girl nodded.

"That's the good part of the job," she explained. "Gravure idols get to travel to exotic locations and wear beautiful clothes. But they are also expected to go on... dates... with sponsors and other business associates of the talent agencies that hire them."

"Oh, God! I'm so sorry, Chisa! We don't have to talk about this, if you are feeling icky about it."

Chisa shook her head.

"No, it's alright," she said. "It... it feels nice to be able to talk to someone I can trust."

For a moment, the two women just stared into each other's eyes, their hands still clasped.

"I'm glad you feel like you can trust me," Jen spoke finally. "I want you to know that your secrets are safe with me."

For a long moment, the Asian woman gazed back at her new girlfriend, pondering just how much to share.

"I was very... popular," she began hesitantly. "With fans and with sponsors. The fans wanted my autograph. The sponsors wanted my body. And I gave it to them. All models do. As the years passed by, I grew to hate that part of the job more and more."

"Couldn't you quit?" the redhead asked, her eyes wet with tears of sympathy.

The smaller woman shook her head.

"My parents signed a contract," Chisa explained. "If I had refused to work, they would have gone bankrupt. So, they pushed me to finish the seven year term I had agreed to."

Jen's hand gripped Chisa's tightly.

"So, your own parents made you a whore?" she asked in disbelief, before she noticed how her choice of words had made Chisa wince in pain. "Oh shit! I'm so sorry I said it like that!"

The Japanese woman swallowed hard and gave Jen's hand a return squeeze.

"It's alright," she said, her voice almost a whisper. "It's true, after all. My parents did make me into a... whore. That's why I had to leave Japan. Everywhere I went, it seemed as if everyone knew what I had done. If a man decided he wanted to have sex with me, he would take me, even when I said 'no'. If I tried to go to the police, they would just laugh at me."

Chisa looked down at the table. Jen could see a few tears fall from her eyes and splash on the table's smooth surface. The tall woman would never admit it, but hearing Chisa describe how she was casually used by apparently dozens of men caught her by surprise. It was also making her very horny as she imagined the small Japanese woman spit-roasted by disgusting old men.

"That's terrible, Chisa," Jen offered soothingly. "I'm sorry you had such awful parents."

The petite dark-haired woman shook her head.

"In Japan, my parents are considered quite normal," she said. "And while modeling work has a horrible price, it's not like they signed me to an AV contract. A lot of girls go into AV right out of high school, but only if their parents approve of it. A girl is stuck doing what her parents tell her to do until she turns twenty-one."

Jen was looking confused.

"I don't know what that is," she replied. "What does AV mean?"

"Adult video," Chisa answered in a near whisper.

Jen's eyes widened.

"You didn't do that, did you?" she gasped in astonishment.

Her petite lover blushed and shook her head.

"No. Papa suggested it once -- it pays more -- but Mama wouldn't let him do it."

The redhead shook her head in disgust.

"Your Mama sounds like the decent one of the two," she commented.

"It's not what you think," Chisa corrected her girlfriend. "Mama wanted the money, too. She just thought it would be too embarrassing if her only daughter became an AV actress."

"God! No wonder you left!"

Chisa nodded.

"Yes, at least here in Los Angeles I can enjoy some anonymity. I stay away from Japantown, though."

Again, the two women grew quiet and sat holding hands for a time. After several minutes, Jen spoke up.

"Would you like to go back to my place?" she asked hopefully. "We can have a drink and cuddle."

"Cuddle?" Chisa chuckled, smiling.

Jen leaned over the table until her mouth was just inches from the Japanese girl's ear.

"I want to fuck your brains out and make you cum so hard that you'll never want to leave me."

The Asian beauty grinned back at the redhead.

"Fuck me, Jen-san!" she answered softly, her voice husky with arousal. "I want you!"

The two women hustled out of the bar and practically ran to Jen's car. The Irish woman drove like she was in a race. Even so, they didn't quite make to the apartment. In the parking garage below her building, Jen pushed the smaller Japanese woman against the back of a car and kissed her passionately. It wasn't the first time the duo had made love, but they'd never had sex in public before and Chisa was moaning from lust and desire.

For nearly twenty minutes, the young couple kissed and squeezed and fingered each other until they both came spectacularly and collapsed on top of the car. They held each other, murmuring sweet nothings to one another, half-dressed with their hair and make-up askew. There was no doubt what they'd been doing.

"That was amazing!" a man's voice exclaimed from nearby. Jen gasped as Chisa hurriedly pulled her t-shirt back on.

"Aw! You don't have to do that on my account!" The speaker was an older black man of seventy, Mr. Jones. He was a retiree who lived alone in an apartment just down the hall from Jen's.

"How long were you watching Mr. Jones?" Jen asked. She wasn't afraid or alarmed by the old man. Mostly, she was just annoyed. Chisa, on the hand, had always enjoyed being watched and she was feeling aroused all over again despite having just cum so hard that she was still dizzy.

"Just a few seconds," Jones lied. He'd not only watched for over ten minutes, he'd shot video the entire time, as well. "Don't worry, I won't tell anyone and I don't think the security cameras are working right now."

"Mmm," Jen frowned. She knew she couldn't really complain. The garage was a public place. "Well, thank you for keeping it to yourself."

"Anytime," the old man replied. "I mean, anytime you want an audience, you know where to find me!"

Chuckling softly, Jones shuffled off toward the elevators.

"Do you still want to come up with me?" Jen teased her diminutive lover, kissing Chisa gently on the mouth.

"Asking that way isn't fair, you know," the Asian woman moaned. "Of course, I do!"

"Can you stay for dinner?" the redhead asked, kissing the other woman again.

"Mmm, yes!" Chisa cooed. "Goddess, I'm so horny!"

"I can help you with that," Jen laughed. She pulled a key off of her key ring.

"Here, this will get you into my apartment," she said, handing the key to her lover. "I'm going to go pick up some wine. Feel welcome to use the shower, if you want. Oh, and listen for my knock. You have my only key."

It was about fifteen minutes later when Chisa heard a rapping on the front door. She had just stepped out of the shower and had only a small towel to cover herself. As she padded to the door, she felt a rush of arousal and she decided to surprise her girlfriend by answering the door in the nude. She dropped the towel in the hallway and threw open the door with a huge smile.

Mr. Jones was smiling back at her.

"Well, my day just keeps getting better!" he joked, his eyes roaming up and down Chisa's naked body. The Japanese woman squeaked and attempted to cover herself as best she could, although she was largely failing. She tried to close the door.

"Whoa! Hold on!" the big black man said, jamming his foot in the doorway. "I just want to talk with you for a minute."

Chisa swallowed and bent down to grab her towel off the floor, giving Jones quite a show as she did so.

"What do you want?" the young woman snapped. "Say what you want to say."

Jones shook his head, lifting his phone so that Chisa could see the screen. He was playing the video he'd taken of the two women making out in the garage. The Asian beauty groaned, her heart sinking.

"I don't think you want to have this conversation in the hallway," the big man cautioned. Reluctantly, Chisa admitted him to the apartment. Holding the towel up against her front, she minced down the hallway to Jen's living room and took a seat on the sofa. To her dismay, Jones took the spot next to her and he wrapped his arm around her shoulder to pull her in close.

"You sure are a pretty little thing," the old man grinned. "I ain't had me a sexy little piece of ass like you since I was in 'Nam."

Chisa answered angrily. "You need to go. Now!"

"Well, if I go now, I'll just have to upload this video to the web so everybody can see it."

The Japanese woman paled.

"No! Please! Don't do that!" she pleaded.

"Uh-huh! And what will you give me to keep this private?"

"You want money?" Chisa asked naively. Her question made the old man laugh.

"I want to fuck your tight little cunt," he replied, making the small woman gasp in horror.

"Please! Not that! I... I can't!" she sobbed, breaking into tears. Humiliating memories of what she'd done back in Japan came flooding into her mind.

"Hmm. Okay, I'll settle for a blowjob, but you have to swallow."

Desperate to chase the man from Jen's apartment before she returned, Chisa sucked on Jones' impressive boner with gusto. She had sucked hundreds of cocks before and her skills were exceptional. It didn't take long before the big black man was shooting a load down the pretty Asian woman's throat.

Jen returned just as Jones was returning to his apartment. As the redhead passed the old man in the hallway, he turned to her and gave her a knowing wink.

"Creep!" Jen thought silently.

She reached her door and gave a light rap.

"Who is it?" she heard a voice through the door.

"It's me, Jen. Open up!"

The door opened to reveal Chisa wrapped in a small towel.

"Ooh, sexy!" the taller woman grinned admiringly. "What did the old man want?"

Chisa frowned.

"I think he was just trying to see my boobs one more time," she lied.

"Old dirty bastard," Jen muttered. "Well, he can't have them! You belong to me, now!"

Pulling Chisa into an embrace, the redhead kissed her lover and let her hands explore the smaller woman's tiny body.

"I'll never let you go, Chi-chan!" Jen promised, using her private nickname for the smaller woman. "Never!"