Pop Tart Ch. 02

Story Info
A former pop idol tries to start over... and fails.
2.5k words
4.35
8.3k
9
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction. It features misogyny, humiliation, lesbianism and rape. If these themes upset you, this story is not for you.

Pop Tart

Chapter 1

James Jones had been biding his time ever since he'd coerced a blowjob from his neighbor's girlfriend. He didn't recall the young woman's name, but she was a cute little Asian slut and the retired soldier craved much more than just oral sex, he was aching to rut in her furrow. It had been decades since he last enjoyed the company of a petite beauty like her.

The problem was that he hadn't seen the young woman for nearly a month, not since she'd swallowed his load like an obedient slut. He smiled at the memory and pulled out his phone. For the hundredth time, he watched the video he had surreptitiously taken while the woman had been engrossed in pleasuring his long thick cock. As far as videos go, it wasn't very good. There were a few moments where her face was clearly visible, though, and that was all the leverage that the old man needed. To do so, however, he needed to see her again.

His prayers were finally answered spectacularly. It was an unusually hot day and Jen had invited her lover over to use the pool. Chisa had been strangely reticent to visit lately, but the sweltering heat along with Jen's sexy pleas were enough to convince the smaller woman that the cool water was too refreshing to resist.

The loud chatter between the two young women in the hallway is what caught Jones' attention. He peered through his peephole and saw them walking toward the elevator dressed in bikinis and light robes. A big smile broke across his face. He had preparing for this day all month long.

Next to the pool was a small gym and that's where the black man headed. From there, he could leer at the two bikini-clad women as they lounged by the pool. From there, he could watch and wait until his opportunity presented itself. He wouldn't have to wait very long.

"Shit! I forgot my phone!" Jen swore as she rummaged through her bag. "I thought I put it the bag with everything else. Dammit! I'll be right back!"

Chisa nodded dreamily. She was being baked by the hot sun and she felt like she was melting slowly into her lounge chair.

"Okay," she murmured softly. She didn't even open her eyes. Well, not until a shadow fell over her, blocking the sunshine. Blinking her eyes, Chisa opened her eyelids and peered up. When she realized she was looking at the same black man that she'd sucked off a month earlier, she felt her heart sink.

"I've been hoping I'd see you again," Jones smiled broadly, his intentions plain.

"We have nothing to discuss," Chisa snapped. "Please, leave me alone!"

"Oh, I can't do that," Jones chuckled. "Not when I have such a cute little slut to play with."

The Japanese woman grimaced.

"Go away or I'll scream," she threatened.

"Oh, but if you did that, I might have to show someone that video I took of you," the big man rumbled.

"What Jen and I did in the garage was between us," Chisa scolded. "That video won't help you."

Jones grinned and shook his head.

"No, no. Not that video. This video."

He held up his phone and showed it to the suddenly pale-faced young woman. It was a clear still image showing Chisa with her lips wrapped around a big black cock. For a few seconds, she could only stare in dismay.

"It would be a shame if your girlfriend were to see this," the man said. "She might not like seeing you with a cock in your mouth like that."

For a moment, Chisa thought she might vomit. She closed her eyes and took a few deep breaths to calm herself. When she opened her eyes, Jones was still grinning down at her.

"What do you want?" she asked wearily.

"You," the man answered simply. "I'll delete the video if you let me fuck you."

A groan escaped from the young woman as she processed the old man's demand. She'd moved ten thousand miles to get away from men just like Jones. She felt a sob well up in her chest.

"Please!" she begged. "Don't make me do that."

"Don't worry, I won't make you," the man teased. "You're going to do it willingly."

Chisa stared down at the ground, her heart pounding. She was frightened, but to her dismay, she was also embarrassingly excited. She hadn't had a man inside her in over two years and unwanted memories of her getting fucked silly were springing unbidden to her mind.

"Oh Goddess!" she moaned as tears spilled down her cheeks.

"After your date with the redheaded slut, you come knock on my door," Jones ordered. "I'm in apartment 5A."

And then he was gone. For a moment, Chisa sat shell-shocked and distraught. Knowing that her lover might return at any second, she wiped her face with her towel and lay back down with her sunglasses on.

"I should stay with Jen tonight and just not go home," she thought. "That way I won't end my date."

It was a foolish hope, of course.

"Sorry!" Jen chirped as she returned with her phone. "I had to take a call."

Chisa rolled over and looked at the taller flame-haired woman, admiring the way she looked in her bikini.

"Jen, the way you look is making me so horny," she purred. "Maybe I should spend the night."

The redheaded woman grinned and bent down to kiss her dark-haired girlfriend.

"Sorry, babe," she moaned as their lips parted. "I just told the restaurant I could cover a shift tonight."

Chisa whimpered. "Oh, please! I need it so bad!"

"Well, if you want to wait until I get home," Jen offered. "I could rock your world then. It'll be late, though."

The smaller woman beamed happily and nodded.

"Rock my world," she whispered gratefully, lifting her face to kiss her lover. Their lips met tenderly and the two women moaned their desire for each other as they kissed.

"Damn! You are so sexy!" Jen smiled as she pulled away. "I've got to go shower and get ready for work. Come up when you've had enough sun. I'll leave the door unlocked."

As the tall woman padded across the deck in her bare feet, Chisa sat up to watch her go.

"I won't let that old man get between us," she vowed. "Jen is too important to me."

She gathered her things and pulled on her robe, hoping she might sneak in a little more kissing before her girlfriend had to leave for work. Her pussy twitched hungrily as she imagined the pleasure of her lover's embrace. Chisa was so preoccupied with her thoughts, she stepped out of the elevator without thinking. Standing in the doorway to his apartment was Mr. Jones.

"When I saw the redheaded slut come up, I figured you weren't far behind," he smiled slyly. He beckoned her over. "Come in on and we can talk."

Chisa shook her head, her heart pounding with fear.

"No, I don't want to do that," she moaned.

Jones held up his phone which still displayed the explicit photo of Chisa sucking the black man's big dick. It was like a kick to the Japanese woman's crotch. She felt her courage drain inexorably away, leaving her trembling like a newborn fawn.

"C'mere, slut. You know you want what I got," the man sneered.

Jones grabbed her wrist and pulled her into his apartment, closing and locking the door behind them.

"Please! Jen is expecting me," she begged, looking backward at the closed door. She knew she was in trouble and wanted nothing more than to run screaming out of the man's apartment. If she could grab the big man's phone, she thought, she might be able to escape his carnal attentions.

"Your girl told me she was working tonight, so I figure we've got at least six hours for some fun," the big man chuckled. "You know, I've banged a lot of Vietnamese sluts and more than a few dozen Flip whores, but I ain't never had me a sweet little thing like you. Where are you from, girl?"

"Japan. I am from Tokyo," Chisa replied, hoping to delay the inevitable by talking for as long as possible.

"Ah, Japanese!" Jones smiled. "Well, I don't have any sake, but I do have some whiskey. Let's get you loosened up."

The young woman frowned. She did not want to get "loosened up". She could see, however, as the black man poured out a couple of shots that she wasn't being given much of a choice. When Jones handed her a shot glass, she took it from him without protest.

"To cooler weather!" the black man said as he tossed back his whiskey. Chisa reluctantly followed his example. Jones quickly poured a second round.

"To sexy little Jap sluts!" he toasted before slugging back the contents of his shot glass.

Chisa made a face. The whiskey was cheap and it burned her throat. At the same time, it was helping to calm her fears. She drank down the second shot obediently.

"So, uh, what was your name again, girl?"

"Chisa," the young woman replied.

"Cheesey?" Jones teased.

"Chee-sah!" the Japanese beauty giggled. She suddenly realized that the whiskey was indeed loosening her up. When her host handed her a third shot, she looked at it warily.

"Go ahead," the man encouraged her. "Knock it back."

Chisa didn't know what that meant, but she could tell that Jones wanted her to drink. She sighed and swallowed her shot in one gulp.

"You didn't even cough," the big man grinned. "You're pretty good at this for a little girl."

"I'm not a little girl!" Chisa pouted.

Jones took a long look at the young woman. Her light robe did nothing to provide coverage and her bikini beneath it was delightfully skimpy. He was getting a full view of her small slender body.

"No, you most definitely are not," he said, licking his lips.

The Asian woman's face was flushed, although it was hard to tell if it was the alcohol or her embarrassment at being examined so boldly.

"You... you shouldn't look at me that way," Chisa protested, even as her pussy twitched and her clitoris began to swell.

"I shouldn't look at a beautiful woman when she's half-naked in my apartment?" Jones teased her. "I have to disagree."

He poured another round and watched as his guest hesitantly drank it down.

By this point, Chisa's head was spinning. She only weighed ninety pounds and four shots in less than twenty minutes was making her woozy.

"I don't feel so good," she moaned. "I need to lay down."

Grinning like a madman, Jones picked the small woman up in his arms and carried her into his bedroom. She was out like a light in under a minute.

Humming happily to himself, the big man quickly stripped the Asian woman's bikini off and exposed her small slender body. He paused long enough to take a few dozen explicit photos and then peeled off his own clothes.

"Too bad our first time has to happen while you're wasted," the man said aloud. "But I can't have you screaming now, can I?"

Seizing Chisa by her ankles, Jones spread her open wide and gazed down at her smooth hairless mound.

"Damn, that's a fine piece of meat!" the man exclaimed with a big smile. He lowered his face between the woman's thighs and tasted her gooey pussy with his long tongue.

"And ain't you wet already," he chortled. "I knew you were a slut!"

He knelt between Chisa's legs and positioned the tip of his long thick cock at the opening of her cunt. She wasn't just wet, she was drooling pussy juice liberally. Jones stirred her opening with his cockhead, lubricating it with her slippery fluids, and then he slid inside.

"Damn!" he groaned, partly in appreciation for how hot and wet her cunt was and partly because he'd slipped right in without any resistance despite his unusually large size.

"This pussy has had more than a few cocks in it, hasn't it?" the man laughed. "Big as I am, it's like parking a bicycle in a two-car garage. Oh, shit! That reminds me."

Jones pulled his cock out of the woman, enjoying the lewd sucking sounds that her twat made as he withdrew.

"Don't worry, little puss," he chuckled. "I'll be right back."

Grabbing his phone, he set the device to record video and propped it on his dresser where there was good shot of his bed and the unconscious Asian beauty. Then, he knelt once more between Chisa's widely spread thighs.

"I'm going to fuck your brains out, little slut," he promised as he slid his hard throbbing boner back into her body. He began to stroke in and out, thrusting deeper and deeper into the young woman's limp body. He would have preferred banging the bitch while she was awake, but her snatch still felt amazing and he fucked her hard.

"The girls in 'Nam were nasty," he huffed as he continued to hump the young woman. "And the Filipina whores would do anything you wanted. What kind of whore are you, I wonder?"

Grabbing Chisa by the ankles, he bent her in half with her feet up over her head. His thrusts slowly grew faster and more aggressive until he was slamming his hips against hers, his balls slapping her ass with every deep penetration.

"Jesus, it feels like you must have fucked a thousand men," Jones grunted, unaware that his estimate was very close to being spot on. "I'm going to have to share you with some other guys I know. I think it's going to take two cocks to fill this huge hole you have between your legs."

Still out cold, Chisa said nothing, although she was appearing to stir.

"I'm going to cum inside you, girl," the black man panted. "Fuck, my balls feel so full!"

He pistoned relentlessly in and out of the woman without mercy, laughing at the crude noises her cunt was making.

"I hope you're ovulating," he groaned. "A rug-muncher like you ain't likely to be on the pill. Do you want to be my baby-mama, little slut?"

"Hmm? Wha...?" Chisa was awake, but still wasted from the whiskey. She closed her eyes to keep the world from spinning, but that only drew her focus to the fat cock brutally stretching her pussy. "Oh, fuck!"

"You like my cock, little slut?" Jones taunted. "I'd say I was wrecking your cunt, but it seems like somebody has already beaten me to it."

"Fuck! Fuck me!" the Japanese woman gasped. She was getting close and she wanted to cum. Her small legs wrapped around the old man's waist and she pulled him deeper into her tiny body.

"That's a good whore," the man chuckled. "You want my cum, little slut?"

"Make me cum!" Chisa groaned shamelessly. Between the liquor and the dopamine, she was so wasted that she would have opened her legs for a complete stranger. "I want to cum!"

"Don't worry. I'll make you cum. We're going to be going all night long!"

"Yes! Yes!" the Asian woman cried out, surrendering to the moment. "Fuck me! Fuck me all night!"