Popping Her Cherry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CMK877181
CMK877181
2,304 Followers

"Like a friend from school?"

"Maybe, I don't know," she responded. "I know that you're probably right, I get that logically or whatever, but emotionally it still scares me."

"I think that's perfectly understandable. But I know that you're going to be completely fine."

"Hopefully I guess," Ashlie said, drawing out a long sigh. "I just wish it were as easy as that," she continued, referencing the movie. The two teenagers had been talking for a while, not unlike me and Ashlie, and had started kissing. I forgot that this sex scene was in the movie; pretty graphic too if I remember.

"Life's not always like the movies," I reminded her. "But I know you will be completely fine."

"Thanks Dad," she said as she delivered a peck on my cheek, and rested her head on my shoulder again. We sat in silence for a few moments as the steamy action began to unfold on the screen.

Ashlie was the first to break the mountingly-uncomfortable silence.

"You think your dick is as big as his?"

I just about choked on my own tongue. "What?" I asked, wanting to make sure I heard her right.

"You heard me right," came my answer. The actor's member was in silhouette, but he did look quite well-hung.

"That is entirely inappropriate to answer," I protested, "even with this many drinks in me."

"Ugh, come on," Ashlie persevered. "I've been thinking about it all night, I wanna know."

"Wait, what are you talking-"

I was suddenly cut off as Ashlie's right arm moved over my crotch. She grasped my dick through my pants, feeling up my semi-hard penis.

"Ooh, doesn't feel too far off from that guy's. Somebody's already a little turned on."

"Baby you need to stop this now, this isn't funny."

"It's not meant to be funny," she replied. I was looking right at her, our eyes locked. Her hand ran up and down the length of my cock, which continued to harden with her touch, much to my chagrin.

"I can tell that you like it."

"No sweetie, I don't know what's gotten into you-"

Ashlie brought her free hand to my mouth, pressing her finger to my lips as if to shush me. Her other hand began fumbling at my belt, the copious amount of alcohol slowing her down as she undid my belt.

"It's not what has gotten into me, it's what's going to be getting into me," she said with a smile. The hand on my crotch undid my button and pulled down the zipper. My cock was given more freedom, and strained against only my thin underwear, leaving me sporting a massive tent on my crotch.

"And goddamn am I excited for that being in me," she teased, her eyes locking with mine. Her hand began to move to the waistline of my underwear, and her fingertips slipped inside. I was petrified, completely taken by surprise. I literally had no idea how to react. Your daughter suddenly coming on to you isn't a scenario that you typically prepare for as a father.

"Listen you've had wayyy too much to drink, okay, you're not thinking like yourself."

Her hand continued moving down inside my underwear. My heart raced faster as her fingers neared closer to the base of my cock, until finally her soft gentle hand wrapped itself around my shaft.

"You're wrong. I'm thinking exactly like myself. This is what I want."

I wanted her to stop. I wanted to be disgusted, to be able to push her away. But something was stopping me. I was petrified, unable to move. At least, that's what I told myself. Not being able to move was a lot easier to reconcile with my conscience than not wanting to move.

"Ashlie, we can't do this. You have to stop."

Her hand slowly started moving up my cock, stroking along my shaft. I was hard as a rock, pre-cum already seeping from my tip. Why was I so turned on? I felt a pit in my stomach. Was I a horrible person? What was happening right now was so wrong, but why did it feel so good? Why did I find my own daughter so fucking hot?

"Then stop me," Ashlie said, calling me on the bluff that I was even delivering to myself. "Say the word and I'll stop stroking your cock right now."

She paused and waited for a second. That second felt like the longest moment of my life. I believed her. This was my chance. I had to put a stop to this now. It had gone way too far already. This was my daughter, the girl I had raised for 19 years, whose diapers I had changed, whose gymnastics practices I had gone to, whose prom dress I had bought. I couldn't feel turned on by her. I couldn't want to fuck her.

But I did.

I opened my mouth to say something, hoping that the action itself would make the words come out of my mouth. But they never manifested. I couldn't speak.

"Or..." Ashlie continued, "you could say nothing, and give in to what you want to do."

Her hand kept slowly stroking my cock, working its way all the way up to my swollen helmet, and then back down to the base. Her soft fingers played gently over my skin, feeling every throbbing vein and pulsing ridge of my dick. I couldn't ever remember being this hard before.

Ashlie slowly leaned in to me, bring our faces closer, until our lips were merely an inch apart.

"What you've wanted to do, for a long time," she finished in a whisper.

Ashlie brought her head forward, and her lips gently pressed against mine in a tender forbidden kiss.

My daughter was kissing me.

I couldn't believe it. She was straddling me, her hand on my dick, and her lips pressed against mine. This was completely unbelievable. What was even more unbelievable was how badly I wanted to give in.

Her mouth felt so soft and warm, inviting me further in. I wanted to taste her, explore every crevice of her mouth. Sparks were cascading down my body, reaching every part of me and setting my whole being alive. I felt a fire burning inside me like I hadn't felt in a long time. Maybe ever. God, why was I thinking this? Had I always thought this? Was she right? Had I just been repressing it?

We held our kiss for a few brief moments, but I could have savored that connection for a lifetime. It was the best and most memorable kiss of my life.

She pulled away just as gradually as we had started the kiss. Her hand had never stop working on my cock. I felt like I was about to burst already. My pre-cum continued to leak out onto her stroking hand, which rubbed it back into my skin and lubed up my shaft.

"This is..." I began to say, still actively trying to fight against every urge I had in my body to just give in, still trying to muster up some, any, kind of resistance.

"This is," Ashlie cut me off, "the perfect time for my first," she twisted the ending of my sentence.

"Oh sweetie."

Ashlie pivoted her hips, swinging her left leg over my lap so she was straddling me. She kept her right hand on my cock, turning her hand upside down to make it easier for her to keep stroking.

"You said it yourself." Every little bat of her eyelashes, every smile that showed off those dimples, every time my eyes followed the v-neck of her t-shirt, everything was conspiring against me, tearing down my futile attempts to put up resistance. I couldn't fight what I wanted, despite how hard I could try. "Your first time should be with someone you have a connection with. Someone who cares about you and who won't judge you."

Her left hand grabbed my right wrist and brought it to her crotch. My fingers pressed against the fabric of her yoga pants and I could feel a slight dampness permeating through. She was just as turned on as I was.

"I know you want this just as much as I do," she said.

"But I shouldn't," I responded, finally finding my words.

"Says who? Society? Who gives a fuck?"

She let go of my wrist, but I kept my hand cupping the curve of her crotch, feeling her vagina through the flimsy fabric of her pants and underwear. She rested a hand against my pec and leaned in to me, arching her back a little so as to subtly push her chest out more.

"I say fuck them. Let's do what we want. Our little secret."

"Oh god," I whimpered. I had somehow been reduced to putty by my own daughter. But she knew what I wanted. I knew what I wanted. And the throbbing in my pants had broken down my resistance.

"I fucking love you."

I leaned forward and kissed my daughter again. Our lips pressed together, and I heard a moan escape from her mouth. I wrapped my arms around her back, pulling her tight to me. She withdrew her hand from my pants and cupped my cheeks, keeping my face steady as we passionately kissed and embraced.

The first kiss had felt measured, reserved almost. This was entirely different. Both of us were throwing our reservations out the window and letting the intense burning passion take over. Her hand moved behind my head, gripping my hair and pulling me in tighter to her.

Our lips were smushed together, and she tilted her head to the side to get a slightly better, more comfortable angle. We held our kiss for what seemed like forever, until we both pulled apart breathlessly.

"Oh my god," she whispered.

"This is fucking terrible," I repeated, with no intention of stopping. Her hand found its way back inside my pants and she continued stroking my firm rod, straining against the confines of my underwear and pants.

"We can't do this," I started to protest. "We can't do this again," I changed. "This is just tonight."

"Uh huh," she whispered back.

We kissed again, unable to contain ourselves. Her lips just felt so perfect and inviting.

Ashlie's mouth opened first, and her tongue snaked out from her lips. I opened my mouth as well and probed my tongue past her lips into her mouth. I circled around, exploring the inner confines of her mouth and trying to touch very inch of her that I could reach. Her tongue was practically down my throat as well, the both of us lustily tasting each other and desiring for more.

My hands made their way down her back to her toned butt. I ran my hands over her ass, squeezing the flesh and feeling her cheeks fill up both of my palms. Thank god for all those gymnastics and cheer lessons. All that money had now justified itself thanks to her fantastic ass.

Ashlie's free hand found the bottom of my shirt and started pulling it up over my head. We broke our kiss momentarily, her teeth gently biting my lower lip before letting go. She took my shirt off and tossed it past the back of the couch. Her hand came to rest on my chest, her fingers running through my chest hair.

Our mouths met once again, immediately opening and French-kissing this time without any buildup. I couldn't remember the last time I had made out with my wife for this long or this passionately before. She never liked to use tongue, so even though Ashlie's kissing was marked with a little inexperience, the raw lustiness and novelty amplified the moment further.

My hands moved back to her ass, this timing sliding under her yoga pants and underwear. She was only wearing a flimsy thong.

"Had she been anticipating this?" I wondered. My mouth was a little busy as our tongues danced around each other again, but I probably wouldn't have asked her anyway. I don't think I wanted to know if this was simply something born out of circumstance and lascivity, or if she had been trying to manipulate me and orchestrate this.

Ashlie's hand retained its steady jerking motion on my cock, working its way from the head down to the base, then rotating back on its way up. Every time she reached the tip my pre-cum seeped into her palm, lubing up my shaft on the way down. The rhythmic stroking of my wet rod was making faint squishing sounds, mostly masked by our heavy breathing and the subtle droning of the TV in the background (which had faded into obscurity with something much more important commanding my attention).

"Fuck baby you're gonna make me cum soon if you keep doing that," I groaned in a momentary pause in our kiss.

"That's okay," she whispered back, moving her mouth right to my left ear. She nibbled down on my earlobe before continuing "just let go, let me take care of you, Daddy."

Hearing that last word, "Daddy," turned me on in a way I couldn't express. It was so... wrong, so taboo, but something about it just drove me insane. Ashlie's hips began to grind down against my lap as well, telling me she felt the same way.

"Let your baby girl make you cum." She kissed the top of my ear, and swirled her tongue around the inside briefly, which felt really weird but also kind of good.

"You're so fucking naughty," I responded.

Ashlie kissed my ear again, then moved her head back and gave me another long kiss on the lips. Her hand slowed its work on my cock, and she brought both of her hands to the waistband of my pants.

Our lips slowly parted, the perspiration from both of us still making them slightly sticky. Ashlie gave me a cheeky smile, one I'd gotten used to seeing for years, and started pulling my pants down past my hips. I lifted my butt up off the couch and she slid them down to my knees, where I pushed them the last little bit down and kicked them off, leaving me completely naked.

Ashlie put both of her hands on either side of the couch cushions behind me and straddled almost directly over my crotch, practically pinning me to the couch. It felt almost dominant in a sense, like she was taking control of the situation (especially since she was still fully clothed and yet I was in my birthday suit). It kind of turned me on.

She leaned in and kissed me briefly again, giving a little giggle as our lips pulled away.

"I could do anything I wanted with you right now," she said, a little hint of slurring in her words.

"I'd let you do it," I responded, rubbing the outside of her thighs with my hands.

"I know you would. Cus you'd do anything to fuck me wouldn't you?" she whispered again, going back to kissing my ear. At the same time, she pressed her hips down on my cock, pinning it against my torso. Her crotch ground down directly on my dick, and I could feel every vein and ridge of my rod rubbing against the slick fabric of her yoga pants (with just a little bit of dampness seeping through as well).

Ashlie kissed her way down my neck to my collarbone. "You'd do anything to be inside this tight, wet pussy." Her tongue flared out and she licked a long line up my neck to my jawline, then back to my mouth. The tip of her tongue traced over my lips, which parted as my tongue wound out to danced around hers.

Her hips continued gyrating every so slightly, keeping me right on the verge of cumming. My balls felt almost like someone was sitting on them, it was painful to keep my load inside.

Ashlie curled her tongue back and pulled her face an inch away from mine.

"To fuck your daughter's little virgin cunt," she said with a wicked grin, clearly taking great care to enunciate every word without a slur.

"Goddamn you're fucking kinky," I responded, squeezing the outside of her thighs a little tighter as her hips picked up their pace grinding on my dick.

"You raised me, you only have yourself to blame." She kissed back down my jaw and neck.

"Right now I think I raised you pretty perfectly."

"Me too daddy."

That word again. "Oh fuck baby," I involuntarily groaned. "Shit I fucking need to cum."

Ashlie giggled and looked up at me, her beautiful blue doe eyes shining through her thick lashes. She arched her back and picked her hips up, freeing my cock and letting it spring straight up. Her left hand moved from its place on the couch cushion and back down to my cock.

"Let me do it for you daddy," she said. "Let your baby make you cum."

Her hand started jerking my cock again, running down from my engorged pink helmet down to the base and back up. She started slow but almost immediately ramped up the pace. I could barely feel my balls they felt so numb, and her hand felt so perfect on my cock, her fingers wrapped tight around my skin. Her hand squeezed tighter as she worked her way up to the tip, then loosened around the base only to get tighter once again, over and over. I couldn't take any more.

"Jesus Christ baby, I'm gonna cum," I groaned. My hands tightened on her thighs, my fingers digging into her yoga pants. Ashlie was kissing and sucking down on my neck, the pressure mounting as she stroked faster and faster.

"Holy shit, here it cums!" I growled. Ashlie's hand was flying over my cock, and with one last stroke, she made me cum.

"Oh god!" I yelled out as my entire body came alive. My cock exploded, firing ropes of cum off, straight onto Ashlie's t-shirt and yoga pants positioned above it. It was the best orgasm of my life; I could never remember feeling that amazing. Every nerve in my body was on fire, and I shivered as tingles ran down my spine. My eyes rolled back in my head and my brain blacked out for a moment, incapable of processing anything but the feeling of my balls draining and my daughter's hand continuing to jerk me off.

My cock throbbed against her fingers, which eventually began to slow. My final few spurts of jizz leaked out of my cock and onto her hand, streaking her fingers and leaving a slimy trail down the back of her hand. It felt like she had milked every once of cum out of me, with the final bead escaping from my tip and immediately getting rubbed into her hand as Ashlie stroked up and down my cock for the final time.

She pulled her hand away and sat up straight, picking her head up from my neck and relaxing a little.

I was still panting and my heart rate was slowly dropping to a normal rate. A huge smile adorned Ashlie's face as she looked at me, witnessing the aftermath of what she had done to me. She seemed to take an almost sadistic joy in what she had reduced me to.

After about half a minute, I had mostly regained my senses, or those that the alcohol had still left me with. Only then did I realize that my hands were touching bare flesh; my fingernails had ripped away at her yoga pants as I was climaxing, exposing small portions of the outside of her thigh. The front of her pants didn't look much better, with multiple big streaks of jizz painting her black pants, and some on the bottom of her tight t-shirt as well.

"Goddamn," was all I had the energy to mutter.

"How did you like that?" Ashlie asked, bringing her cum-coated left hand to her mouth. She stuck her tongue out and took a lick at one of the beads on her palm, tasting semen for the first time. Her face twisted up slightly as she swallowed but then turned to a look of surprise.

"That was... indescribable," I said through short breaths. "How does that taste?"

"Surprisingly good," Ashlie replied, now eagerly lapping at her fingers and the back of her hand to clean them off.

"You know, not all spunk tastes good. It depends on your diet."

A mischievous glint appeared in Ashlie's eye. "Well thank you for being so considerate in your diet of how your cum would taste to your daughter."

"Don't mention it," I joked. "That's the mark of a good dad."

"Sure is. You always have been a great one," she said almost wistfully.

"I don't know. Most dads don't let their daughters give them a handjob," I replied, a hint of sincerity and gravity creeping into my tone.

I was having a little post-climax clarity. My daughter's insanely hot body straddling a naked me and plenty of alcohol were forcing any reservations down, but I still coudn't shake the feeling that we most certainly should not have done that.

Ashlie seemed to read my expression perfectly. She dismounted from me and stood up.

"You look like you need some more to drink," she said.

"I'm not sure if I do," I replied.

"C'mon. I found where you and Mom store the vodka," Ashlie remarked as she started staggering her way to the kitchen. I think both the shock and emotion of what we had just done had sobered both of us up a little, but we were still pretty far gone.

"You did?" I asked.

"Yeah. Why do you think ny last wine glass was that full?" Ashlie laughed as she returned to the living room with our handle of Smirnoff, now looking a little more empty than what I last remembered.

CMK877181
CMK877181
2,304 Followers