Popping Her Cherry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That sounds like a recipe for disaster."

Ashlie opened the bottle and threw it back, taking a decent sized swig. She looked back at me, and ran her hands through her partially-tussled hair.

"Does," she paused to take a small hiccup. "Does this look like a disaster?"

"Drinking vodka straight from the bottle, messy hair, cum-stained shirt, ripped pants. Yeah, a little bit," I laughed.

Ashlie looked down at herself, seemingly realizing for the first time that she did look like a bit of a mess.

"Well maybe I should make myself look a little more patabable... pabatable... palatable," she stumbled.

"I don't think you could look any better," I replied. She looked perfect just the way she was. I'd seen my daughter at the lowest of lows and the highest of highs, and loved her all the same throughout. Although at this present moment, my love for her certainly was not the same as it had always been.

Ashlie reached out and handed me the vodka. I hesitated for a moment before taking a swig of it myself, wincing at the hand-sanitizer taste.

"Well if I don't need to clean myself up, maybe I can clean you up" she said. I followed her gaze down to my dick, which was still partially-erect. Slimy paths streaked the shaft where a few globs of cum had trailed down and now rested at the base of my cock, just beginning to harden.

With both hands free, Ashlie took a hair band off her wrist and quickly did her hair up into a makeshift bun. I had no idea how women did it that fast. Fucking female magic.

She moved directly in front of me and put her hands on my knees, gently spreading my legs a little farther; at the same time she lowered her knees down until they met the soft rug and she was eye-level with my penis.

I set the vodka on the side-table and looked down at my daughter. My dick surged again and began to stiffen just from her very presence and the anticipation of what she was going to do.

Ashlie moved a hand from my knee, bringing it to my dick. Her fingers slowly wrapped around the shaft, caressing the very organ she had just milked every drop of sperm from a few minutes earlier.

A look of wondrous excitement still adorned her face as she watched herself slowly work her hand up and down my cock, almost mesmerized by her own movements; I wondered if she could believe that she was doing this. I certainly couldn't.

Her fingers were bringing my cock back to life. As her hand stroked down to the base of the shaft, she was picking up gooey remnants of jizz and then revving it back in as she made her way back up, naturally lubricating my shaft.

The head was still very sensitive, and each time her fingers ran over the bridge where my swollen helmet and shaft met, I grimaced a little. It felt good, but really fragile almost.

As if she could read my mind, Ashlie brought her head forward and let a long string of spit fall onto the head, sending tingles up my spine. She rubbed it in with her index finger, the pad just barely massaging the very tip as it circled around my urethra.

Ashlie gave my cock another few strokes, making sure it was fully hard, before bringing her hand to rest at the base, steading my cock. Her head was right over the erect phallus, and she licked her lips.

I let out a low moan, and her eyes darted up to meet my stare, those blue eyes shining through her eyelashes. A smirk adorned her face, then flitted away as her head dropped. Her mouth opened into an o-shape and her lips wrapped around the head of my cock.

"Oh jesus," I exclaimed, my whole body tensing up.

Ashlie's mouth pulled back over my swollen helmet with her lips staying sealed tight around it. She retreated to my tip and kissed the top of my cock, a bead of pre-cum escaping straight out onto her lips. Her eyes hadn't left mine.

"I was wrong. You definitely can look better."

My daughter smiled, and her tongue snaked out against my dick. It circled around the tip, just barely teasing it but still enough for me to feel. The hand that had remained stationary keeping my shaft in place started going back to work, gently stroking up and down my rod.

Ashlie's tongue kept working, languidly flitting over and around my head, not stimulating me too much but just enough to keep me hard. She worked her way to the underside of my cock and gave a few measured licks up and down the back of my crown.

"Fuck baby that's nice."

"You like that?" she said, drawing her head away from my dick and composing herself a little. Her hand kept stroking my shaft, remnants of my earlier orgasm still adhering to her fingers. "You like having your daughter suck your cock daddy?"

"Yeah I fucking do," I responded, reaching a hand out and running it through Ashlie's fine hair until it came to a rest on the back of her head.

Ashlie spat on my shaft and stroked faster, quickly working it in and making my dick shiny.

"Make me choke on it then daddy."

Those words still both surprised me and turned me on so much. I didnd't know if I'd ever be accustomed to hearing my daughter say that. "You're fucking incredible."

My grip on her head tightened and I guided her mouth back down to my cock. Ashlie eagerly obliged, opening her mouth and letting my dick slide past her lips and into her warm, inviting orifice.

She secured her lips around my shaft once again at the base of my head and started bobbing her head. I could feel her lips running over every ridge of my dick, especially where my head met my shaft. Those perfect lips touching every part of my cock sent shivers up and down my spine every time that mouth oscillated up and down.

Ashlie clearly knew what she was doing, somehow, as she quickly got herself into a rhythm. Her mouth was working magic on my head, bobbing in unison with her hand stroking the length of my shaft. I had cum just a few minutes earlier and I could already feel myself building up to another climax.

"God, you know how long it's been since your mother has done this?" I asked rhetorically.

Ashlie giggled through my dick, and her pace increased, her head moving more frenetically. She came back all the way up to my tip and broke the seal of her lips with a pop.

"Let's make this a night to remember daddy. I know mom isn't as good of a cocksucker as me."

"She certainly isn't." Ashlie started doting attention on my head again, her tongue licking long trails all around the sensitive organ. "God, I don't know how this fucking happened."

"I dont know either and I dont care." Her tongue danced around my head again briefly. "I haven't ever wanted anything more."

"Me too baby," I echoed. "Oh god!"

Ashlie had wrapped her plump lips around my head again and resumed her potent blowjob. Her cheeks sucked in, creating more stimulation on my already-extremely sensitive cock.

My fingers dug tighter into the back of her skull. Ashlie was picking up the pace, her bun bouncing up and down with her head as she sucked my cock. I wanted to buck my hips into her mouth, to fuck her throat raw, but I didn't want to take Ashlie by surprise or put her off.

My daughter continued to surprise me however, pulling out all the stops. As she continued bobbing and sucking, her tongue started wriggling along the underside of my cock, trailing down my shaft in conjunction with her mouth. Her head was bobbing down to just beneath my head, her tongue licking a trail along my shaft, while her stroking hand came up to meet her lips, before she retreated back and ran her lips along my head and quickly swirled her tongue around the tip, and then promptly dove back down to repeat the process, over and over.

The orgasm was building within me. I had to focus on my breathing and take deep breaths. I didn't want to cum again so soon. But I couldn't help myself. My hand pushed down more on Ashlie's head, urging her to take more of my cock.

She needed little urging however. Her head was voraciously working its way over my cock, loud slurping sounds emanating each time she came to suck on my head before bobbing back down. She was taking a little more of me each time, progressively sliding more and more of my member into her mouth.

"Fuuuck baby," I gasped. "Keep going sweetie!"

Like an obedient daughter she did. Ashlie was working faster, coaxing my dick deeper into her throat. She moved both of her hands to my knees to steady herself as she worked harder and harder to deepthroat me. With every bob of my head I could hear the guttural sound of my cock ramming against the back of her throat.

I couldn't help but thrust my hips to meet the movements of her mouth, face-fucking Ashlie. She was groaning through my dick, and the vibrations of her throat on the head of my cock amplified the pleasure.

Streams of spit escaped out the side of her mouth as Ashlie broke the seal of her lips and opened her jaw as much as she could. She aggressively sucked my cock in, and this time would not be denied. She took most of my cock in, hardly an inch left to spare. Her entire face was flushed red and tears welled up in her eyes, but she didn't stop. I hadn't raised a quitter. She furrowed deeper, practically distending her throat as my cock was forced down it. She was almost there....

Ashlie's nose finally pressed against my torso. Her lips were touching the base of my dick, with my pubic hair tickling her soft skin.

"Hnnng, hnggg," Ashlie sputtered, trying to say something. She held her position, saliva running in rivets down the sides of her mouth.

I didn't want to push her too far, but my baby girl looked so perfect holding that position. My grip on the back of her head tightened a little, and I resumed gently thrusting my hips against her face.

My cock had little room to move, but it gently rocked along Ashlie's throat. I had no idea how she hadn't gagged yet. Either my daughter had given far more blowjobs than I was comfortable knowing about, or she had insane natural mastery of her gag reflex.

The movie had ended at this point, and Netflix was asking if we were still watching. My mind wandered briefly, wondering how many teenagers and 20-something couples were experiencing the same thing at the same moment. How many Netflix screens were paused, hanging on the edge of a cliff for an answer to its question, while someone's daughter was getting railed senseless in the meantime?

In this case, that daughter was mine. The silence in the room meant the only sounds were the "glug-glug" of Ashlie's abused throat, and the light slapping of my balls against her chin.

The orgasm was approaching, and I could feel my cock starting to throb against every inch of Ashlie's mouth. I couldn't hold on much longer.

Luckily, Ashlie couldn't either. Her eyes started to widen and as soon as her hands pushed against my knees I tugged back on her hair, pulling her off my dick.

Ashlie gasped for air like she'd been drowning as long strings of spit hung like cobwebs from my shining rod to her lips. Ashlie's chest heaved with each extended breath, with saliva falling down onto her t-shirt.

"Are you okay, sweetie?" I asked, going back into Dad mode for a second.

Ashlie closed her eyes, and wiped the back of her hand against her mouth, sloppily cleaning herself. She remained silent for a few seconds, still regaining her breath.

"I'm sorry if that was too much baby, I shouldn't have pushed you."

After another pause, Ashlie opened her eyes and looked up at me through a furrowed brow. Staring back at me was a look of pure, unfiltered lust.

"I need to cum. Now," she demanded. It was very much a command.

"Jesus, Ashlie," I responded, surprised by my usually-timid daughter's domineering attitude.

"I want you to eat my pussy daddy," she said.

"I suppose it's only fair I return the favor, after what you just did."

"Oh yes, daddy," she continued. "Did you like me being your little cocksucker?"

"Very much indeed," I affirmed. I turned on the couch and lay back length-wise, my spit-shined member still sticking straight up. "Now I wanna taste you."

"Good," Ashlie responded. "I'm fucking dripping for you already."

She hooked her hands into the waistband of her yoga pants, already ripped by me earlier on accident.

"These are trash now," she remarked and yanked them down. As Ashlie stepped out of her pants, she clambered up onto the couch and waddled on her knees until she was straddling my upper chest, one leg on each side. I could faintly make out the large dark patch surrounding the crotch of her panties.

"Goddamn you're wet," I commented.

"Sucking your dick turned me on so fucking much, daddy. I've never needed to cum this badly before."

"Then it's my duty to make it happen."

"Yes please, god!"

My arms slid underneath Ashlie's thighs and wrapped around them, pulling her hips closer to my mouth. She adjusted a little bit as well, and her legs were now on either side of my face, her crotch just inches from my face. I could see the muscles of her taut thighs quiver with yearning and anticipation. The flimsy fabric of her thong gripped her pussy lips, enough to make out a clear outline of her slit. Her labia was almost escaping out the sides. My own dick surged.

I reached with my left hand and pulled aside the fabric of Ashlie's panties. Staring back at me was the most beautiful and delicious vagina I had ever seen. Her full pink lips were already slick with her own juices, with her opening just barely winking open between them, and her clit standing proudly erect above her folds. A neatly trimmed strip of brown hair led down invitingly to her clit. Her pussy was practically begging to be eaten.

It took all of my willpower not to immediately begin feasting on Ashlie's sweet pussy. As much as the anticipation was killing me, I knew it would be even worse for her, especially considering it was her first time. I had to build it up, make it even more special.

My lips drifted to Ashlie's thighs, a few inches away from her slit. I kissed her smooth skin gently, feeling goosebumps form where my lips touched. I slowly kissed my way right up to her slit, just close enough that she could feel my hot breath on her sex.

A small mewl came from Ashlie. I looked straight up at her, the rest of her body framed by her perfect taut thighs. Her hair was a little messy but still fell enchantingly to one side. Her face was flush red and still as sexy as ever. Her tight t-shirt hugged her breasts and betrayed their perky shape, although I hoped I would be able to see them bare.

I moved to her other thigh, kissing my way up just as I had done before. Ashlie was almost squirming by the time I had reached her slit again

"God daddy, make me cum please!" she begged.

"Anything for my little baby," I replied.

Finally ready to actually get her going, I moved my mouth to the very base of her landing strip. The little hairs tickled my face, just as my stubble had done to her. My lips pressed down softly on the hard nub just beneath the patch of hair, crowning the top of her folds.

Immediately Ashlie let out a low moan. I smiled.

I made my way down, kissing her labia and sweet folds, her juices sticking to my lips and giving me just a hint of her wonderful taste. I got to her opening, just barely winking out between her lips.

"Later," I thought, practically salivating at the opportunity to explore inside that.

I made my way back up to Ashlie's clit, and my tongue snaked out from my mouth to give her hard button a long lick.

"Fuuuuck," she whispered, shivering a little bit.

It had been far too long since I had gone down on a woman, but at least I still had it. Maybe it was just like riding a bike. Or a dick. Not that I'd know anything about that. But I imagined it was probably the case.

My tongue ran over Ashlie's clit again, then licked a stroke back down, running between her folds and picking up her delectably sweet nectar. I licked my lips, savoring as much of that taste as I could.

I trailed down beneath her hole, almost to her ass, and then darted back up to her clit, a little faster that time. With my right hand resting on my daughter's thigh, I could feel the muscles quiver and tense up within her at my every movement.

My mouth came to rest on her clit. Ashlie's breath quickened slightly; I watched her gorgeous B-cup boobs jiggling slightly against her shirt with each sharp inhale and exhale.

I sealed my lips around the engorged nub, peeking out beneath its hood. My cheeks drew in and I lightly began sucking on her clit, providing just a little bit of pressure.

"Oh shit," Ashlie whispered. Her eyes were closed, and she started groping her tits through the fabric of her shirt in one hand. The other reached down to my head, and she slowly ran her fingers through my hair.

Not wanting to overdo it or pressure her too much, considering it was her first time, I kept the pressure in my mouth low, just gently tugging on her swollen clit. At the same time my tongue pressed down against it, and I began working my tongue in circles around her clit.

"Holy fuck, that feels so good," Ashlie groaned.

She opened her eyes and looked straight down at me. Our eyes were locked together, creating that special bond of our own private world. This was my baby girl, the light of my life, the person I'd given my everything to for the last 19 years. And she was sitting on my face.

But somehow, it didn't really feel wrong. As I absentmindedly continued strumming over her clit and felt her grip tighten on my head, I felt almost peaceful. This was something I'd been doing for years. The sex itself wasn't any different, besides being a little more patient and careful easing Ashlie into it.

Just the emotions were different. Granted, they were very different, but at base, it felt like what I was doing was almost natural. The feelings of guilt and taboo from earlier had mostly eroded. Maybe that was just the alcohol.

But where I was right now, with my daughter on top of me, with my mouth on her pussy, it felt like it was supposed to happen. Like this was what we both wanted, and it was perfectly okay.

As I had gotten lost in my own ramblings, I hadn't even noticed that my pace had considerably quickened. My tongue was lashing over her clit, moving in circles and then switching to more deliberate strokes down and across before circling around again.

The change of pace and direction seemed to be working wonders for Ashlie. Her thighs were practically shaking, and they'd tightened around my head, pressing up against my ears. Her pussy was leaking juices too, straight onto my mouth and chin. The glorious taste was the only sign of my reward, but goddamn was it a perfect reward.

Ashlie was wheezing and moaning now too, the climax clearly approaching and readying to wrack her body. She had begun to rock her hips down against my face; I didn't know if it was intentional or purely subconscious but she was practically humping my mouth. It did result in my nose being pressed into her landing strip and the fabric of her panties, which I still diligently held to the side, and I had to take my breaths in the few opportunities I wasn't being smothered.

That would be an interesting way to die. Being suffocated to death by a vagina, almost like a damn Xenia Onatopp victim. Certainly one of the more pleasant ways to kick the bucket, I imagined.

"Please daddy, I'm so close," she squealed. "Make me cum daddy."

I kept my pace, not wanting to switch up what was working. My jaw muscles were starting to get tired, on the verge of cramping, but I wasn't going to quit. Not when we were this close.

"Don't stop," she muttered. "Keep doing exactly what you're doing."

I had no plans to disobey her.

"Don't ever stop," she added as her hand gripped my hair more tightly.

My mouth kept working overtime, drawing the orgasm from her. Her core tightened up; I could see her surprisingly ripped abs clearly. Her thighs were quaking against my head.