Popping Her Cherry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's coming daddy!" Ashlie announced. "Fuck, I'm gonna... I'm gonna...."

Her voice trailed off and was replaced by a moan. She ground her hips down against my tongue, and with one last swipe of my tongue, I made my daughter cum.

"Oh my god, it's - oh fuck!" she yelled out. Her mouth opened again, but nothing came out. Her pussy spasmed against my mouth, her hips bucking violently. She squeezed her legs around my head like a vice grip. Her back arched, sticking her chest out against her shirt. I could very clearly see her hard nipples poking against the fabric.

Ashlie's whole body was quivering. She couldn't seem to move or do anything else but let low guttural moans escape from her mouth. For my part, my tongue kept working. Her hole was oozing her delicious natural nectar straight onto my tongue, and I was lapping it up eagerly, cleaning her slick folds.

The climax lasted for a minute before Ashlie's body seemed to start to return to normal. Her cheeks were flushed bright red, and her core was still quivering and clenching. But her thighs relaxed around my head, and her breathing was slowing.

Finally she hunched forward and looked straight down at me, her hair falling down around her head. Looking back at me were those gorgeous blue eyes. That's what I couldn't resist.

"That was incredible," she panted, still catching her breath. "I've..." she lost track of her thought. "So much better than alone."

"You're welcome sweetie," I replied, a smile marking my countenance.

Ashlie dismounted from straddling my head, shifting down so she was lying on top of me. A hand moved to my still-turgid cock, protruding up straight from my body.

Her face rested just a few inches from mine, our eyes locked in a deep gaze.

"I love you daddy," she whispered.

"I love you too baby."

She dipped down and kissed me. Our tongues immediately wriggled out, intertwining and dancing along with each other. Ashlie tasted her delectable juices from my tongue and lips; she seemed to enjoy the taste almost as much as I did.

Then just as quickly as she'd started the kiss, she pulled back.

"Now fuck me." She squeezed the shaft of my cock. "I want- I need you, inside of me."

My daughter's eagerness and zeal did nothing but turn me on more. I still couldn't really believe it. How wrong it all was; but simultaneously, just how perfectly right it felt.

"Let's head to the bedroom," I suggested.

"Okay!" Ashlie shot up off the couch. She ripped her t-shirt off over her head and slipped her panties down her legs. She was fully naked in front of me for the first time, her entire sexy agile body on display.

"C'mon hurry," she continued, giving me no time to appreciate the art form that was her body. She grabbed my hand and pulled me up. "I can't wait any more!"

Like an obedient dog I was led to the master bedroom by Ashlie, pulling me along in hand. The lights were off so it was pitch-black.

All of a sudden, I felt my momentum thrown forward and I collapsed onto the bed, right on top of Ashlie.

"Jesus," she squealed.

"What was that?" I asked.

"I didn't know how close the bed was," she explained. "I must've tripped and fallen straight onto it."

"Bringing me down on top of you," I replied. I pushed my upper body up on my arms so I was positioned above Ashlie, one hand on each side of her head.

"How convenient."

"Accident, I swear," she giggled. I didn't know, or really care, if I believed her.

I could barely see anything in the dark, but I could feel Ashlie underneath me. Her body heat, her breath. I didn't need sight to grab my cock and position it between her legs. Ashlie spread herself open for me, leaving her sweet sex unprotected and there for the taking.

"Please daddy," she begged as I paused, cock in hand, head positioned just in front of her opening. "Please fuck me. I want your cock inside your daughter's sweet little virgin pussy."

That was almost enough to make me explode right there. Goddamn, she had a way with the dirty talk.

I pushed my hips forward a little so my dick brushed up against her labia. I ran the helmet through her folds, gathering some of her juices, before stationing it right at her entrance. My tip nestled right against her tight hole. This was it.

"Please," Ashlie mewled. "Please."

Slowly, my hips rocked forward. My tip pushed against her entrance, meeting some resistance from her tight ring. I soldiered on, and that was it. My head slipped into her hole.

My cock was inside of my daughter.

"Ohhh," Ashlie moaned. Her virginity was broken, and I was the one to do it. I had deflowered my own daughter, just how she wanted it. Just how I wanted it. It was perfect, beautiful.

Art.

Carefully I edged my cock forward, just beginning to insert the shaft inside Ashlie.

"Wait," she said, drawing her breath in. "Just give me one second."

"Okay sweetie, you're fine." I dipped my head down and kissed her. I dotted kisses on her cheeks, her neck, as she took a minute to adjust to having a dick inside of her for the first time.

"Just feels so... so strange," she remarked. "But good. Really good."

Ashlie's legs wrapped around my butt.

"So don't stop."

"Alright, I'll take it slow though," I replied. The last thing I'd want to do would be to hurt her on her first time.

I let my hips move forward again, drawn almost in a magnetic pull to Ashlie's snatch. It was excruciatingly painful not just burying myself all the way inside her and fucking her without abandon.

But it was almost better this way, more sensual.

Nearly half my cock was inside her. I could feel my shaft twitching already, another load pulsing in my balls. I didn't know how long I'd be able to last; hopefully long enough to get Ashlie off too and show her how great it could feel.

"Keep going daddy, I want to feel you all the way inside me," Ashlie cooed. I could barely see her figure beneath me, but I could tell she was squeezing her boobs in one hand. The other rested on one of my forearms, her soft skin delicately gripping my wrist.

I soldiered on, slipping more and more of myself inside of her. Ashlie's pussy was extremely tight; tighter than any I'd felt before. It felt amazing, her walls gripping onto every ridge and vein of my cock and fitting like a second skin. But it was certainly making it more difficult to penetrate deeper.

Ample amounts of her own natural lubricant was helping, but I could tell her twat was still getting used to stretching and accommodating a foreign invader, so I tried to be as gentle as I could.

Ashlie's breathing was getting faster, her muscles tenser, with every additional inch inside of her. I was almost all the way in.

"Fill me up all the way," she rasped in between breaths. "Your cock feels so good."

"I'm trying to," I replied with a bit of a nervous chuckle. "I don't want to hurt you."

"You won't," she responded, and she pulled me down for another kiss, ending the conversation. Her legs wrapped a little tighter around my butt, coercing me deeper into her. Almost there...

Ashlie's pussy finally seemed to relent on the last little push, and I felt my body meet hers. My balls rested against her taint just below her hole, and her landing strip tickled my torso just above the base of her cock.

"Yes, daddy," she broke our kiss. "God, yes."

We stayed there for a minute, neither of us wanting to take the next step. Both just enjoying the moment, basking in the sensations.

"Like Mormons," Ashlie giggled out of nowhere.

"What?" I asked.

"Soaking. You know?"

She probably couldn't see the befuddled look on my face but I was lost.

"Mormons can't have sex or something? Or sex before marriage, I think. I don't know, I don't really remember," she explained. "But anyway, to get around that, they just soak. Like leave the dick in the vagina, without thrusting. Because apparently that's not sex."

"Oh so you're still a virgin then?" I joked.

Ashlie pulled her hips back an inch or two away from me, and then ground them back down on my cock. I shuddered; the feeling of her tight sex snuggled around and gripping my shaft was otherworldly.

"Not anymore," she responded.

"Fair enough." With that, I withdrew my cock about halfway, and then slowly pushed it back in to the hilt, burying myself in my daughter once again."

"Ooh, shit," Ashlie winced.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, just hurt a little," she replied. "In a good way."

"Okay, do you want me to go slower?" I asked.

"No, the pace felt good," she answered. "Maybe not as deep though. It feels incredible to have you all the way inside, but maybe just for now, when you're actually like, you know, fucking me, just don't go as deep."

"Okay sweetie, that's totally fine. Whatever feels good for you, this is your time."

It was a strange contrast, almost babying Ashlie here compared to everything up to third base in the living room. That stuff was easy, comparatively. But this, this was more important, more sensitive. And had to be treated as such. So any sense of the dominance or control out there was gone.

Here, it was just pure passion and caring between each other.

I abided by Ashlie's request, retreating back until just my head was left inside her snatch. It felt strange, not being deep inside her; my dick had been spoiled.

I thrust my hips again, but less forceful, more deliberate. About half of my shaft sunk inside of Ashlie before I stopped, easing up on her still-adjusting twat. Her pussy was a little looser now but still squeezed around my cock, gripping a little tighter as I finished my thrust.

Gradually I started working up a steady rhythm, slowly pumping in, pulling back most of the way, then thrusting back in again. Even going slowly, I was on the verge of exploding. I'd only been fucking Ashlie for a minute or two, but her tight virgin pussy just felt more incredible than anything I could remember.

For her part, Ashlie was pretty quiet. Her mouth was open and her eyes were closed. I couldn't make out her expression that well in the dark, but it certainly seemed like she was liking it. One hand was still kneading her small boobs, while the other lovingly stroked my forearm.

I kept my pace up, trying to distract myself thinking about anything else, anything other than the fact that I was fucking my daughter.

Understandably, being impaled inside of her, that was rather difficult. Still, I was trying to steel off my climax for as long as I could until Ashlie came too.

My brow furrowed. The constant stroking, in and out, in and out, was getting to me. Ashlie's twat felt like it was trying to hold on to my cock on every down stroke, begging me not to pull back. And then squeezing tight around me when I thrust back in and it got its reward.

"Baby I don't know how much longer I can go," I whispered, bending down so my mouth was right next to her ear.

"Just a little..." Ashlie said. Her eyes were still closed. She bit down on her lower lip, and the hand that had been playing with her boobs moved down to her clit. As I thrust in, I felt her fingers strumming against the hard button, brushing up against my torso.

"So close..." she mewled.

I groaned. I couldn't give up now. My shaft was pulsing, my balls surging with another load. It was borderline painful trying to hold out.

As I thrust in again, Ashlie's hips came down to match me. She ground her hips against my cock, shifting the angle slightly and forcing me deeper inside of her.

That seemed to finally get to Ashlie.

"Fuuuuck!" she exclaimed. She had been very vocal when I was going down on her, but had been a lot more quiet so far in the bedroom. Maybe because she was more nervous or timid actually going all the way, or maybe just because she was focused on the physical sensations.

"Please please please daddy," she whimpered. "I'm so close."

"Trying, baby," I groaned through grinding teeth. My dentist would hate me right now.

"Oh!" she squeaked. Her fingers stopped working her clit, and I felt her pussy clench tighter around my cock. "That's it!"

She was cumming. Her twat spasmed and squeezed around my shaft, with her natural juices flowing our and bathing my cock in their warmth. Ashlie's whole body was rigid, and she arched her back up. Her mouth hung open, her head resting back on the pillow.

She looked so beautiful orgasming. I had a hard time believing that this person, this vessel of art, this perfect being, came from me. I made her. And now we were connected again. As it should be.

The sight of Ashlie's face wracked with unimaginable pleasure was the last straw for me. I could wait no longer.

A suppressed shred of reason pushed its way through to my brain, and I yanked my cock out of Ashlie just as I exploded. It was the best climax I could remember. I don't think anything before or after could compare to it. The first time my daughter's pussy had made me cum. How could anything compare to that?

I bent down and kissed Ashlie's open mouth as both of our bodies were enveloped in the throes of orgasm; a wild carnal aura floating around us.

Ashlie mustered enough effort to kiss me back. I could feel myself finishing, shooting my spend out somewhere. I wasn't concerned with aiming. I was simply basking in this perfect unparalleled moment. Our lips together. Our hands together.

Our bodies together.

We laid together for a few minutes, both of us still edging down from our climaxes. When I thought about it, we probably spent more time in aftercare than actually fucking; it had felt like ages but really went by rather quickly. Both of us came, so I don't think we needed any longer than the couple of minutes it lasted.

Eventually Ashlie was the one to break the kiss.

"I love you dad," she said, any hint of sultriness or lust gone. It was just genuine pure love.

"Me too sweetie. I hope you know you're my whole world."

Our eyes locked, staring just a few inches away from each other. We knew the real world was there, but I don't think either of us wanted to acknowledge it.

"I have a proposal for you," Ashlie remarked, breaking the silence.

"Tell me," I responded.

"We take a minute to clean up, you get in bed, I grab us two glasses of champagne, and we drift off to sleep."

As always, Ashlie's head was in the right place.

"Sounds like a plan to me."

"Gorgeous."

Neither of us moved.

"You might need to let me up first," Ashlie laughed.

"Yeah, probably," I relented, rolling off of her. I reached over to my nightstand, where I knew the bedside lamp would be, and flicked it on.

It took a second for my eyes to adjust to the sudden light. I took in Ashlie's fully naked body, enjoying her freshly post-coitus look. Obviously she looked amazing all the time, but with her brown hair a little frazzled, her skin glowing red, her legs spread apart; she looked incredible.

Not to mention the massive load of cum that coated her stomach. I hadn't aimed when I was shooting off my spend, I had just pulled out. Long spurts of jizz now adorned my baby's body: a few drops decorating her small perky boobs and then a Jackson Pollock painting of cum over her torso, down to a rope or two tantalizingly sticking in her brown landing strip of pubic hair on her mons.

"Jesus," Ashlie said. "I kind of felt you finishing on me, but holy! That was a way bigger load than before."

"Yeah, I know," I replied. "That was... that was fucking good."

"Glad to hear it." Ashlie sidled over towards me, her hand reaching out to gently stroke my mostly-flaccid dick. "Glad to know my pussy felt that good."

She paused, looking me right in the eyes.

"Your daughter's virgin pussy."

She knew exactly what she was doing.

"God, Ashlie," I whispered.

The post-climax clarity was a little less strong than earlier in the night. I felt a little more level-headed, but I no longer felt guilty or anything. I actually felt pretty sober; between the intensity of the night and the last time I'd had a drink, my mind was pretty clear.

"Let me clean up real quick," she said with a smile, standing up and starting towards our en suite.

I looked down and studied myself. All things considered, I didn't really need any cleanup.

"While you do that I'll grab the bubbly," I called out."

"Gorgeous," she responded. "I'll be waiting."

I stood up off the bed and almost immediately sat back down. My legs tingled, almost asleep, and blood rushed to my head. I fought off the wooziness and stood again, feeling fine as I made my way to the kitchen.

It took me a second to find the champagne in our fridge. We generally kept a bottle of champagne or prosecco in the fridge, in case there was an occasion worth celebrating.

Whether or not this qualified as celebrating could be debated, but the occasion certainly called for it.

I grabbed the bottle and two flutes and made my way back into the bedroom.

Ashlie was already back in bed, lying partially underneath the covers on her mom's side of the bed. Sitting back against the pillows, everything from her boobs up was on display, and it was clear neither of us were wearing sleep attire to bed tonight.

I poured a glass for each of us and slid into bed next to Ashlie.

"Cheers," she said as we clinked glasses.

"Prost," I replied, taking the first sip and feeling the familiar rush of alcohol to my brain. My hangover tomorrow would probably be so bad.

I wrapped an arm around Ashlie, huddling our naked bodies next to each other. She turned on the TV, and we watched some stupid TLC show wordlessly. I don't think either of us wanted to break the moment, the fantasy stillness that remained, by talking or bringing up the outside world.

Ashlie finished off her glass, and set it down on the nightstand. I followed suit just after, and could already feel my eyelids getting heavy. Ashlie's head rested on my chest, an arm wrapped around my torso.

I turned off the TV and the lamp, returning us to darkness. I couldn't see anything, but I could feel and hear Ashlie's breathing.

That was enough. Enough to tell me that the most precious thing in my world was wrapped in my arms, safe, relaxed, drifting off to sleep.

"Goodnight sweetie," I whispered as I kissed the crown of her head.

"Night night daddy."

*********

Please remember to vote 5 stars and favorite the story if you liked it. There are probably a few spelling errors: my spellchecker is awful and my proofreading is not infallible. Please also give me constructive feedback and let me know what you liked or what you thought could have been better. It's how I can improve as a writer and do better in the future.

Comment below or send me a message through the feedback feature if there's anything you want to see in my stories.