Popping His Cherry Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's let this out," He felt his cock flop out under his skirt, peaking out from under it. "Now, on your knees," He fell down, his face at her hips. He saw a wet spot he had made on her leg.

"Loren," He felt used and vulnerable. "Maybe we should slow down-" He stopped himself as he saw her bend over. Her jeans fell to the ground and her panties framed her athletic body perfectly. Her assets were taught and beautiful.

"You were saying?"

"Nothing." He whimpered. It was going to be worth it, he told himself. This was the most naked he had ever seen a real woman. He saw her bend over again and strap something over herself. "Loren," he was confused. "Why are you putting that on?"

"I put your cock in my mouth." She explained. As she turned she revealed a black, rubber cock that flopped side to side. "You're going to suck mine now. Fair is fair, right? I thought you wanted things to be equal." She squirted out some sort of oil onto the cock and began to stroke it. It was wet and well greased when she made her way to him, slowly showing how little friction it would make. She put one wet finger in her mouth and groaned to show how good it would taste as she jacked off the cock at her hips, moving like she felt it.

His jaw dropped in surprise. She filled it with her member. It tasted like coconut. Her hands caressed his scalp and ears. He felt her lightly thrust in and out. She whispered lovingly, "Pretty little cocksucker." His hands found her strong legs and took advantage of the situation, going up and grabbing her ass. "Oh, you want more?" She took it as a license to go deeper. He gagged and gripped even tighter. At first she was fucking his face, but soon he was pulling himself around her member. "Just like that. Good girl." his cock was weeping onto the floor. His body was sweaty and tired already. "You're enjoying this aren't you?" He was. Far too much. There was no stimulation for his cock other than friction against the skirt that failed to hide it. He felt his prostate getting banged and battered as he bounced his butt on his own legs. To keep from coming he clenched his legs, but that just intensified the feeling. There was no stopping it. He was close to coming already, just from all this. "You going to come?" She asked. "Look at me." His eyes went up. They made eye contact beyond her hips and bra. He swallowed the cock whole and his eyes watered. His nose touched her skin. She was blushing and smiling. "You really like that don't you? You like sucking my cock. You like being my little slut." Taylor shuddered as she caressed his ear softly and coo'ed, "So sensitive?"

He whimpered and felt his body climbing to climax. Every attempt to keep himself from falling into oblivion was just pushing him there faster. "I like this so much better than going down on you, don't you?" She licked her lips, "And so simple too. I think we should do it like this more often. Sex like this I mean. No pills, protection, or anything like that." Taylor was on the brink. Was he really going to come while sucking a cock? "Do it. Come for me. No regrets." She had a naughty heat of dominance on her face as she helped Taylor fit the thing inside his throat. "I want to see you come-"

"This is going too far!" Taylor heard his door open and gagged on the cock, spitting it out and coughing. That was his mothers voice. He turned in horror to see her standing at the doorway, a hand over her blushing face and a hand swinging the door completely open, "I heard what you just said! I wont let you make the same mistakes I did at your age! You wont be getting any girls pregnant in my house! You promised me you wouldn't-" Her fingers spread for a brief moment over one eye, letting her see the state her son and his girlfriend were in. "You, uh, I just heard you say-" She dropped the hand and stared for another brief moment, taking it all in. Loren's cock swung from side to side as she gazed at the sight. "My, um, my apologies! I misunderstood! I just heard you two in here talking about not using protection, and assumed you were doing something more, um, irresponsible-" She gulped and took a few steps back before smiling and saying, "N-Never mind! Sorry! You have my full approval! Don't let me stop your fun!" She closed the door.

"How embarrassing." Loren said in a monotone. She didn't seem very ashamed. "Anyways, where were we,"

"W-Wait!" Taylor had just enough time to say before his face was filled again. She waited. He gulped. He wasn't in the same mood as before, knowing that his mom was back in the house and knew what they were doing, "Loren, I'm not really feeling-" He stopped as she smiled and reached behind her back to her bra. "Uh-" gravity took the globes. For the first time, he saw real tits. They swung above him hypnotically as the article fell. She was dressed only in panties and a cock. "Wow." He mouthed as the cock slipped back into his face. It was like his entire body had become twice as sensitive. "Hmph!" he hummed as she caressed his face and stared deeply into his eyes. Her breasts bounced lightly as she gently fucked him. "HMPH!" he heaved, it felt great inside of him. She was enjoying herself too. Her tongue was out. She was panting. She was getting exited. It was almost as if she could feel his mouth around her.

"What are you waiting for?" She teased. "I know you want to." He was back on the precipice already. She whispered, "Is it because you know she can hear you?" He felt his throat tighten. "Let her hear. She says she approves, remember? She accepts it. She's probably listening even now," His cock twitched. She pulled his hair and he felt it coming. "She likes that you are a bottom bitch!" He moaned and grabbed her knees for support. His back arched and spine tingled. Electricity filled his body. "My bottom bitch!" she bit her lip, "Unf!" she groaned, "I can do this all night! What about you-"

"Gah!" his mouth opened as it hit him. He spurt all over her feet and legs. It pooled on the wooden floor. She giggled as she watched him squirm around her, "So much huh?" She said with a smile. He shot out load after load. He was still sucking and bucking even past the point that he ran out of juice. "So cute." she caressed his face as she looked down into it. She pulled out and Taylor panted like a bitch, still dribbling on the floor. "Such a good girl." Taylor felt his head lightly pushed down. He let it happen. His brain was still not functioning right when he heard, "Clean up this mess." And began to lick up his own come. "Just like that. You're a natural." Even the floor on his face felt good. The slick sensation and the salty taste made Taylor shudder as he felt the pressure in his bottom continue to pump him past his climax. He followed the trail of sex until it began to lead up Loren's toes and feet. He cleaned her there and felt her shudder. She liked it. Taylor went higher and lightly moaned each time his heartbeat caused the toy inside him to pound. "Keep, hah, going," He reached inside her legs. There was no come here anymore. He had swallowed it all. He felt her remove her toy from her hips and he tasted what dripped from her own sex. "Higher." She demanded. He licked and sucked inside her legs and felt her shake. "Oh!" She called out. He touched her outside the panties, the tip of his tongue on her clothed sex.

She recoiled and touched herself, her knees buckling and eyes twisting shut. She shuddered and bucked against her fist, "Yes!" She came. She was coming from just a touch of the tongue. She was humping one hand as the other grabbed his scalp. "Oh!" She rocked against herself, her other hands caressing Taylor's face and pushing him to her knees. She stared into his eyes as it continued, "Yes!" She calmed down, touching the insides of her legs and bending over Taylor to kiss him on the lips. "That was great." She smiled and stared at him, still shaking, "You're so pretty."

~

Breakfast was eggs, toast, and silence. Not a word was spoken until everyone had taken a few bites. Loren and Taylor eyed each other, and then Georgia. No one quite knew what to say.

"I'm," Georgia clean her throat. "I'm sorry again for intruding last night." She brought up the topic. "I hope you can forgive me."

"It's fine." Loren seemed at ease. "You really care about your son. That's a good thing."

There was a pause where Taylor probably should have said something, but nothing came to mind.

"I suppose I can trust you to stay safe?" Taylor's mother continued. "If last night was any indication?"

"Mom!" Taylor groaned.

"Don't worry." Loren smiled, "So long as he is with me, I'll make sure there is no possibility of surprises like that."

"Ah." Georgia was silent again. Taylor hoped it was over, but after another minute she said, "I have condoms in my room just in case."

"Mom!"

"Thank you for the offer." Loren chuckled. Taylor gulped. Was she laughing because Taylor felt so awkward? Or because she felt like they would never need them?

12