Poppy's Selfie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As John grabs a handful of Poppy's boobs through her bra, I slip my hand up Laura's top, taking her own soft, warm, lovely boobs in my hand, one after the other, telling her by touch that I love her boobs just the way they are.

Poppy soon has John's top off, and now it's my turn to feel insecure, he being much more toned than I am. Laura glances - more than glances - but then pulls my own top off and kisses down my body from chest to stomach, telling me that I'm exactly what she wants. Poppy looks over and smiles, appreciating Laura's romantic gesture.

Next John unfastens Poppy's bra and I finally see those huge tits up close and personal, heaving slightly as she breathes heavily, glistening slightly with sweat from the excitement. As John cups those huge boobs in his hands and starts exploring them, part of me is desperate to know what it feels like to touch them, but I know I never will and that the only two boobs I'll ever touch are right in front of me.

Laura is overdressed now, the only one of us covered on her top half, and I quickly fix that, pulling off her top and bra in quick succession. As John roughly plays with Poppy's nipples, I hope desperately that exposing Laura will be enough to steal his attention, and to my delight it is. John stares at Laura's boobs for a good few seconds, clearly just as impressed by them as I am by his wife's.

With both of us engaged in boob action, our wives seem almost in sync, their hands moving down to crotches, each keen to keep their husband's attention by focussing on our cocks. It works and I almost forget that Poppy and John are there as Laura first strokes me through my pants before opening them up and taking a gentle hold of my cock. I kiss her passionately, my hands running over her bare arms and running through her hair.

Laura turns me on my side, Poppy and John now behind me, and I run my hands down her back, running under her skirt and inside her knickers to touch her warm, soft butt. Laura pulls herself close to me, rubbing her bare tits gently up and down my chest, her hard nipples running lines up and down my skin.

I hear a moan from behind me and I wonder desperately what John has just done to Poppy to elicit that sound, but Laura holds me tight keeps me facing her. I feel Laura's breath on my neck as she brings her lips close, kissing me as she continues to rub her tits against me, winning my attention back as Poppy giggles.

Laura lifts her head and looks over me at Poppy and John. I can hear movement behind me and I'm desperate to know what's happening, but Laura has put me in this position for a reason and I know better than to upset her during foreplay. Instead I reach down and unbutton Laura's skirt. She doesn't resist as I pull it down and throw it onto the floor, leaving her in just her knickers.

Laura's hand returns to my cock, firmly thrusting up and down my shaft, and I slip my hand into her knickers, running over her pubes and quickly finding her pussy, which is already wet and swelled with excitement. I run my finger round her clit in slow circles, teasing her, enjoying watching her face contort with pleasure as I find a rhythm then suddenly speed up, Laura rocking her crotch against my finger as I do so.

She pulls her knickers off and I suddenly remember Poppy and John and know that my wife's completely naked in front of another man. Laura pulls my trousers and undies off so I'm naked too. I feel a little self-conscious, but too aroused to be too bothered. Laura rolls onto her back and I'm lying on top of her, pressing my cock against her pussy and my chest against her tits.

I glance to the side and see that Poppy is lying on top of John - he's naked and Poppy's down to her knickers, which John has pulled down slightly. The top half of her butt is exposed, which looks amazing, and her crotch is pressed against John's. Her huge tits are squashed against John's chest and her hair is wrapped around his face as she kisses him passionately.

The excitement of seeing Poppy and John turns me on even more and I thrust hard against Laura's pussy, seeing her eyes clench hard with the sensation, my hands exploring her body, running down her sides and through her hair, then down to her boobs. I watch as John lowers Poppy's knickers further, bringing her butt fully into view.

Poppy's hips start to rock as she pleasures herself on John's cock and she kisses him passionately, then she turns, face lit up with pleasure, and watches me and Laura. I turn back to Laura and kiss her passionately, hoping I can last long enough to get inside her. It's a huge turn on knowing that Poppy is watching and that she's unashamedly rubbing her pussy against her husband's cock as she does so.

I hear a loud smack and both Laura and I turn. John smacks Poppy's butt again and her body bucks as she turns her attention back to him, rubbing those huge tits against his chest returning her lips to his. John pulls himself out from under Popp, lying on the opposite side of her as he rolls her onto her back. He pulls her knickers off, completely exposing her, and both Laura and I stare at Poppy's smooth, shaved crotch.

John isn't finished and he gently pulls Poppy's legs apart, exposing an excited pink pussy, swelled with excitement and visible wet. Poppy had been too shy to take photos of her pussy and has left it to my imagination, but she makes no attempt to resist as John put it on show for us. I'm sure that this was deliberate and he was enjoying showing off every inch of his beautiful wife's body.

John kneels between Poppy's legs and starts to work his tongue around her clit, and Laura quickly decides I've seen just about enough and again turns me so that my back is facing John and Poppy. I slip two fingers inside Laura and soon have her rocking her hips, drawing out the first moan of pleasure from her. I wondered if it got Poppy and John's attention.

I can feel that Laura is almost ready for me to go inside her and I suspect Poppy is also close. Just the thought of John and I entering our wives together, two beautiful girls moaning with pleasure as we thrust our cocks inside them, almost makes me come. I just hope I can last long enough to get inside Laura at all.

"What position should we do?" Laura asks.

I assume it's directed at me, but Poppy answers.

"Doggy."

"Fine by me," I say.

"Great," John says.

"Doggy it is," Laura agrees.

The two girls assume the position whilst John and I take our places behind them, both looking at the incredible view in front of us. We have two beautiful girls in front of us, both with their butts in the air.

As usual, the doggy style position leaves nothing to the imagination. Laura and I do doggy style regularly, so I know exactly what her pussy and butthole look like from this angle, but it's a thrill to see Poppy's own cute pink butthole on full display and her aroused wet pussy waiting for John to enter her.

I see John slip his cock inside Poppy and almost come myself as I hear her moan with pleasure at feeling her husband's cock inside her. I move forward slightly and Laura feels for my cock, guiding it inside her. I feel the intense satisfaction of my cock slipping inside her pussy, her wetness making it easy for me to go deep inside her.

I move my gaze to Laura's face and see that she and Poppy are looking at each other, both with wide grins on their faces, enjoying sharing the moment. Seeing them watch each other get excited is a huge turn on and I look away to stop myself getting too excited, but only as far as Poppy's huge tits hanging from her chest and jiggling slightly as John thrusts.

Soon both John and I are in a rhythm, me with long, slow, deep thrusts, each one trying to get deeper inside Laura, take her more completely, intensify the look of excitement on her face and quicken her breathing further. John is thrusting quicker, giving Poppy the odd slap on her butt as he does so, as Poppy is loving it.

I take Laura's tits in my hands, massaging them as I try to block out the sounds coming from next to us: John's increasingly vigorous thrusting and grunts of pleasure, Poppy moaning with pleasure, the occasional slap as John hits her backside again. Laura is still watching them and as she does she starts to respond to my thrusting, trying to push me even deeper, trying to make me go faster.

"Deeper babe," Poppy sighs, then a long drawn out "fuuucccck" as he obliges - the first time I've ever heard Poppy swear. There's something incredibly sexy about Poppy's demand and response and I want so hard to finish, but I can tell Laura's close but not quite there yet.

I'm thrusting harder now, and from the scrunched up look on her face I'm hitting her G-spot exactly how she likes it. I run my hand over Laura's stomach and down to her clit. It's not difficult to find, hard with her excitement, and I play with her as I thrust, knowing she can't last long like this. Her pussy gets hotter and wetter and then her body relaxes and I know she's done.

I turn to my right and see that John is finished too, the thrusting stopped but his cock still inside Poppy. I turn back to Laura who looks back at me, a huge smile across her face, and with a last few hard, quick thrusts I feel myself come too, the most intense orgasm I've ever had, my cock on fire, every nerve ending in my body tingling, a rush of pleasure throughout my body.

Poppy is now the only one not finished, and she doesn't want to be left out. She lies on her back, legs spread and touches herself without any sign of self-consciousness. All she cares about is pushing herself over the edge and satisfying that burning urge.

I've never seen a woman touch herself before (Laura would never do it in front of me) and it should be incredibly sexy watching Poppy running her index finger around her clit, her eyes scrunched up, doubtless replaying the last few minutes. But in my post orgasm haze I can't fully appreciate it and, after watching for a few seconds in the hope I'll get some future enjoyment from the memory, I turn away and spoon Laura, holding her naked body close to me.

Laura closes her eyes and her body melts into mine. I kiss her cheek and tell her I love her, and she tells me she loves me too. I feel so satisfied, so relaxed, so complete lying here with her. Seeing Poppy naked, seeing her with her butt in the air, seeing her face etched with sexual excitement, hearing her unrestrained reactions to her husband's cock inside her pussy - all of that was a massive turn-on, but I'm so glad my cock was inside Laura, and it's only Laura I want to be spooning right now.

I must drift off because the next thing I remember Poppy and John are dressed and telling us that they must go, thanking us for a fantastic night. Now that the sexual excitement has subsided, Laura seems a bit shy and pulls the cover over her. I'm not embarrassed to be naked but it feels a little inappropriate now Poppy and John are fully covered, so I pull on a dressing gown and walk them to the door.

***

The next morning I wake up and it takes me a few seconds to remember the previous evening. Even then, I have to wonder if it was all a dream. Then I start to worry. We all got massively carried away and did something we would never normally do. Will things be awkward with Laura? And what about Poppy?

With Laura, I find out the answer that evening. Laura insists on us having an "early night" and rushes upstairs. She's naked before I even get to the bedroom. She suggests we replay the previous night, describing what we saw and how we felt. It's obvious that Laura has no regrets and, as I have another incredible orgasm, neither do I.

It's a few days before I see Poppy, as she's been away on business again. As she walks into the office I decide to get things out of the way first.

"Listen Poppy, about the other night. Let's just pretend it didn't happen and go back to normal."

Poppy's face falls.

"That's a shame," she says. "After the other night, I finally had the confidence to send John a fully nude selfie. I thought you might like to see it."

She pulls out her phone and selects the picture, then turns it to show me.

I was wrong. We can't pretend it didn't happen. But I don't think that will be a problem.

12