Popular Girl's Nerd Ch. 02

Story Info
She realizes her own feelings.
5.9k words
4.19
8.1k
15

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/18/2023
Created 08/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RonnieF24
RonnieF24
64 Followers

A couple of days after first giving and receiving oral sex, Tom shows up at school with some pastries. He finds his insanely hot girlfriend hanging out with her close friends. The boy strolls up to them with a warm smile on his face. He grins at his brunette girlfriend and also greets her friends. Kylie smiles at him too. She was just talking with Sandra, Mia and Andrea about Tom before he turned up. He has no clue that they were making fun of his obliviousness and how easily he had allowed Kylie to sit on his face and play with his cock like some kind of man slut.

"Hey, baby," Tom greets his girlfriend and hands her a paper bag. "I heard that these pecan pies are amazing so I thought I'd get you one," he tells her. She smiles at him and it isn't too hard. It touches her seeing how he thought of her. Sandra notices some sort of glint in Kylie's eyes, raising her eyebrows.

She doesn't say anything about it though. Meanwhile, Mia and Andrea are too busy checking out some hot boys who are walking by, admiring the guys' muscles and fantasizing about how good it would be to get fucked by them. How big they think those boys' cocks are....

Kylie looks into Tom's eyes and finds herself saying 'How about I introduce you to my parents tomorrow?" Her words catch her friends' attention and they all turn to gawk at her. Tom stare at her in surprise before coming back to his senses.

He asks 'Are you sure? I mean, isn't it a little too soon?' The boy feels nervous. She is his first girlfriend and he has no idea what her parents are like. It's got him feeling very anxious, yet Tom also doesn't want to disappoint his sweet girlfriend, having no idea that she's far from the sweet girl next door type that she's been portraying herself as.

"Not too soon at all. My parents will like you," she promises him, even though she isn't so sure of this herself. His family has far less money than hers which will make her dad look down on him. But then she reminds herself that this is the point. She asked Tom out so she can use him to piss her dad off.

"Okay. I trust you."

Those words hit her like a bunch of bricks smashing down on her pretty head. She gives him a fake smile that hides something she never felt before. Self-disgust. How could she use him like this when he's so earnest and kind?

Kylie has to tell herself again that he is nothing but a nerd, a means to an end whose feelings she shouldn't care about or even think of. Caring would make her weak. Whatever Kylie Chase is, she isn't some weak, dewy-eyed girl. No, romance isn't for her. Especially not romance with a bookworm like Tom.

She does appreciate his thoughtfulness though, getting her the pecan pies, but that's that.

The rest of the school day, she tries not to feel bad. Whenever she thinks of Tom, Kylie plants her strong hands on her muscular thighs, taking some deep breaths to calm herself. She listens to her teachers drone on and on, paying attention only when she really has to.

At the end of the day, she finds her boyfriend waiting at the exit. Kylie just kisses him before he could say a word to her, shoving her tongue into his mouth. Surprised, he melts in her arms, except for the part of him that hardens in his pants. She could feel it growing and pressing against her, and gives him a devilish smile.

"Someone's happy to see me," the girl teases her boyfriend.

"That's not fair," he pouts. "How can I not get hard when you're making out with me like that?" Kylie giggles at his words, knowing he's right. That doesn't mean she's going to stop making fun of him for it though. "We're still on for tomorrow, right?" he asks, changing the subject.

"Yup. But there's something I want you to do for me tonight." She leans in and whispers in his ear "I want you to send me a dick pic I can masturbate to, right before going to sleep."

His normally pale ears quickly redden as he bashfully glances away. "What?" Tom asks. His voice trembles. Kylie grins.

"You heard me. I want to fingerbang myself to you." She has no idea why such words are coming out of her mouth. Perhaps she finds him cuter than she realizes and wants to have a bit more fun with him while she still can. Once she's done with using him to upset her parents, she is going to dump him, after all.

"Oh, um. Okay, then," he mumbles.

"Perfect."

When he gets home, he goes straight to his bedroom.

Tom strips totally naked and starts playing with his cock. He gets himself very hard and then fumbles with his phone to get the perfect angle. The boy snaps a few pictures. He chooses the best one and sends it to Kylie.

Unbeknownst to him, Kylie has a much different plan than what she said. She giggles before texting her friends in a group chat, telling them how she's got her loser boyfriend so whipped he sent her a pic of his cock.

Andrea : No way.

Kylie : Yes way.

Mia : Prove it then.

Sandra : Yeah, go on. Send the picture.

Kylie : Sure!

Then she sends the photo. A moment later, Andrea replies.

Andrea : Holy shit! You really has him wrapped around your little finger, huh?

Kylie : Damn right.

The girls chat for a while before Kylie tells them she has to leave. She then puts on her socks and running shoes, and heads outside for a quick run. The weather is simply excellent. She inhaled the cool air and feels the wind. It rejuvenates her as she jogs, playing music on her AirPods.

She exercises hard like usual. The girl loves working out and knowing that she is able to keep a fit body as a result of it. She runs for about forty minutes before heading home to take a shower.

Once she is done, she relaxes on her bed and watches TV. She loves lying down and binging some series in the comfort of her luxurious bedroom, with the doors shut and no one around to disturb her.

......

The next day, Tom shows up at school and is surprised by the reception that he gets. Kylie's friends snicker when he walks by. They have teases him before but never acted this way, making him wonder if there is something going on that he doesn't know about. The boy doesn't ask any questions though. He doesn't like confrontation. He simply opens his rusty locker, getting his old textbooks out and stuffing them in his backpack. Then he closes the door. When he turns around though, Sandra is standing right there, a lecherous smile on her pretty face. He gulps nervously, trying to walk past the tall blonde girl.

Sandra stops him though.

"Kylie showed me your dick yesterday," she tells him. His jaw drops in shock and she laughs. "Don't worry about it. I have seen plenty of cocks before. Yours is only a bit shorter than average."

Tom couldn't believe it. He never thought his girlfriend would do this. She turns up just that moment with a smile on her beautiful face. Then she sees his expression.

"Is something wrong?" Kylie asks.

Tom says "Sandra told me you showed her the picture."

Kylie quickly glares at her friend before returning her attention to Tom. "Yes, I did show her your dick. But it is my right to. You're my boyfriend and your cock is mine. Get it?"

He couldn't believe she is talking to him this way but nods. The girl smiles at him. "Good. I'm taking you to my home once school is over. You'll meet my parents." This is the day she's been waiting for. Her first time defying her dad by dating someone she knows he'd consider beneath their family. She can't wait to see how enraged he will be. Oh, he is going to be so mad at her once she realizes what sort of boy she picked to be her boyfriend. A slightly chubby one who comes from a lower class family.

She eagerly practiced the lines that she is going to say in her mind throughout her classes. The girl couldn't wait for school to be over and to be able to take him back to her place with her. She has never anticipated the final bell ring more before in her entire school life.

Finally, her last class of the day ends. She quickly dashes out and searches for Tom, finding him emerging from the history classroom. She waves at him. He quickly follows her to the parking lot where her chauffeur is waiting.

The man drives them towards the girl's mansion. She chats with her boyfriend all the way there, asking him how all his classes went. He finds himself very nervous as he talks to her. How can he not be? He is about to meet her mom and dad. He's never had a girlfriend before in his entire life. Tom only hopes he wouldn't mess things up with his trademark awkwardness.

When they arrive, he shuffles up to the front door, telling his legs to stop all the trembling. They refuse to listen to him.

Kylie reassures him that it will be fine as she leads him through the front doors and inside the luxurious place. She takes her boyfriend straight to the living room, where her mom and dad sit waiting for them. Her dad is sipping some coffee, a newspaper on his lap. He looks up at the two teenagers.

"Well, you're different from what I'd expected," Kylie's dad says to Tom with a slightly disapprove look. Then he turns to the girl and asks "What were you thinking when you agreed to go out with this overweight, poorly-dressed loser?"

Even though Kylie asked Tom out to piss her father off, for some reason she is upset by the way her dad is insulting him like this. She narrows her eyes at her father then says "I was the one who asked him out, dad. And he might be a little overweight, but so what? I like him and that's all that matters."

Tom blushes. He is really touched by how she is standing up for him like this and flashes her a brilliant smile, one that makes her heart melt. Oh boy. She can't be catching feelings for him for real.

Then, to her great surprise, Tom speaks up. "I might not be the ideal boy but I'm proud of who I am and will never, ever apologize for being myself. I came here out of respect for you because you are my girlfriend's dad, but if you keep insulting me, I will leave."

Kylie's parents stare at him blankly. Then, to everyone's surprise, her father starts smiling. "You've got guts, I'll give you that," he says with something that almost seems like respect in his eyes. Kylie is surprised too and also feels delighted by how Tom is standing up for her. "Why don't you stay and have dinner with us?"

Tom nods politely. "Thank you," he says. He follows them to their living room and takes a seat, talking to his girlfriend's parents while waiting for the food. Their personal chef is, from what they are telling him, extremely good.

Soon maids carry over plates of lamb chops. Tom feels his stomach rumbling at the sight. He has never seen any food that looks this good before. The boy still tries to restrain himself and eats slowly instead of wolfing everything down like a pig.

He enjoys the meal a great deal and is asked what he normally eats.

"Oh, just whatever fits in the budget," he tells his girlfriend's dad. "My mom works hard to provide so I do my part and help around the house a lot. I also do a few part time jobs to help pay for the groceries. Nothing fancy, but more than enough to survive on."

Kylie's dad then asks him some more about his home life. Finally, Tom has to excuse himself and leave. He promises to visit again sometime.

Just as Tom is about to get in the Chase's car for their chauffeur to drive him home, Kylie tells him "You did very well today, baby. Have a good night."

"Good night, Kylie."

......

One month later

Tom is lying on his bed with his hot girlfriend on top of him. She kisses his lips fiercely, forcing her tongue into the boy's mouth. Her hands grip his face and holds him still as she French kisses the teenage nerd. God, she tastes so damn wonderful. Feeling her lips on his got him so hard. He's throbbing in his pants and she knows it. Placing her hand on his crotch, Kylie gives him a smug look. "Someone's really happy to see me," she teases, making him blush. She giggles before unzipping his pants and yanking it and his boxers down to his ankles. The girl wraps her fingers around his hard cock.

"Honey, I want you to fuck me," she tells him boldly. Tom's eyes widen but he shyly nods. Kylie grins and goes on "We don't need condoms, since I got an IUD inside me a few weeks ago." The tall brunette then strips. She removes her sweater, showing off her bare boobs underneath. His cock swells even more in her grip. Then she removes her pants and thong, and he becomes harder than ever.

Her glistening pussy looks so perfect. Without thinking, he moves his face towards her crotch. Tom buries his face in her cunt and begins eating her out. He eagerly kisses her labia and licks her lower lips, tasting her juices. Her fluids taste as amazing as always.

"You like how my pussy tastes, baby?" Kylie moans loudly as she runs her fingers through his hair.

"I love it," Tom replies, munching on her crotch enthusiastically. He services her, giving the girl head like his life depends on it. The boy sucks her clit and then buries his tongue in her warm canal.

She clenches her Kegel muscles. Her hot pussy constricts around his tongue as he goes down on her and she starts thrusting up, fucking his face. She rubs her moist vagina all over him, smearing her dirty juices all over his lips and nose, marking him with her scent.

His attention soon makes her climax. She shrieks and wraps her powerful thighs around his head as she squirts all over his face. The girl enjoys her very powerful orgasm and releases him once it's over.

Her boyfriend lies down on his back, now marked with an obscene amount of pussy juices. She straddles his waist and grabs his cock.

Tom's hard on spasms in her grip as she flashes him a naughty grin. Kylie lowers her body, taking him up inside her. Her cunt squeezes the boy's tool very tightly.

"Ohhh fuck!" he cries out in shock at how good it feels. It's her first time too but she's ridden plenty of dildos before, all of which are much larger than her cute boyfriend's penis. Her molten insides bunch around him as she holds in her fleshy folds

"You like my cunt, baby?" she asks as she begins riding him. She fucks Tom slowly at first, giving him some time to adjust, not wanting him to blow his load right away.

"It's so wet and so tight!" he moans. Her slippery walls slide up and down as she bounces. Kylie's thick ass slaps down onto his tender balls, sensitive and churning with hot cum.

She grins lecherously, banging him very violently. Her muscular cunt breaks his mind and his eyes roll into the back of his head. His mouth hangs open, tongue lolling out.

The athletic girl pounds him until Tom finally erupts inside her.

He screams and spurts what feels like gallons of cum in Kylie's pussy. Kylie keeps riding his cock and he continues spraying ropes after ropes of semen into her waiting womb.

Finally his orgasm is over. Kylie lifts herself off of him and then plants her cunt on his face. "Suck your cum out of my cunt, baby," Kylie says.

Tom eagerly eats her out. He happily French kisses her pussy, inserting his tongue and using it to gather his cum from in her warm hole. The boy eats his own creampie and clean up after his own mess without any reservation at all. He scoops up all his semen then begins sucking on her clit.

She moans, loving the attention. Tom alternates between sucking her clitoris and tongue-fucking her cunt until the athletic brunette screams, gushing all over his face and soaking him in her juices for the second time of that day.

"I wanna do anal next time," Kylie mutters as she lays down next to her cute boyfriend, kissing his cheek and nuzzling the side of his neck. To her surprise, he shakes his head.

"I don't think we should do it," he says.

"What? Are you actually saying no to fucking my ass?"

"The idea of fucking your ass is a very tempting one," he concedes. "But I'm worried about hurting you."

She finds herself deeply moved by his concern for her. The fact that he cares so much and doesn't want to risk hurting her is truly touching.

"Okay. You can always change your mind about it later. Just tell me if you do," she says. Then she cuddles up with him some more, resting her head on his weak chest.

He soon falls asleep. Little does he know that various ideas are forming in his girlfriend's pretty head.

Kylie is already concocting numerous plans to get Tom to fuck her ass. It really bothers her that he said no and she is determined to make him unload his balls in her bowels the next time they fuck.

Her greedy asshole is just yearning for his warm cum. She smiles at him softly and kisses his temple as he snores away, before getting up from his bed.

The girl heads outside where her driver is waiting in the car. She gets in.

"Take me home," she instructs, before starting to use her AirPods, listening to some music. Kylie gazes out her window and continues fantasizing about what she can do to her innocent boyfriend. Well, maybe not so innocent now that she's deflowered him.

......

A few days later, Kylie has the perfect plan. She tells her friends about it and even Sandra is shocked. "You're serious about this?" she asks Kylie. Kylie just nods. Her friends all gape at her. None of them thought that she, the last one in the group to lose her virginity, would plan to do something like this. It's just way too crazy when they think about it. Andrea and May look at each other in total disbelief before returning their attention to Kylie, who is now playing with her long brown hair. The girl seems to be absolute serious about what she just told them.

Later that day, she drives him back to his place and takes him straight to his bedroom

"Baby, I want to try handcuffing you today," she says, showing him the pair of handcuffs she got. Tom is surprised but being submissive, he quickly says yes to the idea. He takes his clothes off and lies down on the bed, fully naked. Kylie giggles before handcuffing his wrists and ankles to the bed posts. She presses her covered boobs on his face and he stiffens, feeling how soft they are.

Then she begins stripping, removing one item of clothing at a time. First it is her blouse. Then she takes off her skirt, so that now she is in nothing more than her lingerie. After that she removes both her bra and panties. Seeing her large, firm breasts send all the blood in Tom's body down to his very rapidly swelling appendage.

His engorged pole stands straight up, pointing into the air. Kylie wraps her strong hand around it, tugging. She wanks him slowly, loving how firm it feels in her grip.

Then she retrieves a bottle of lube from her purse. The girl pours a generous amount all over his cock and her fingers, using her fingers to apply it to her asshole. Tom frowns. Realizations dawn on him and he says "Kylie, are you going to-"

"I'm going to take your cock up in my ass, baby," she tells him with a smirk.

"What? Baby, no," he begins thrashing but couldn't get out of his handcuffs. "I think we should talk about this first." He stares as she turns around, showing him her thick asscheeks.

But Kylie shakes her head. "I know you want it. You're just scared of hurting me," she tuts. She then sits down on top of him, reverse cowgirl style. The sight of her huge, heart shaped ass makes him throb and she uses her slick hand to guide his member through her asshole and up inside her butt.

He cries out loud in shock at how tight her asshole is. She rests on top of him for a moment before starting to ride. The girl slowly moves up and down on his prick.

Kylie grins. She can feel him trembling beneath her and knows he is under her control. Tom struggles but is also now moaning her name and unwillingly enjoying the pleasure her ass is giving him. She clenches her shitter around his dick, increasing the friction and making her boyfriend moan louder.

She shimmies up and down and bangs him with her ass. Soon, he's moaning "Ahhh, fuck me harder, Kylie!" Kylie grins and slams her ass down hard, squeezing the base of his cock with her asshole.

RonnieF24
RonnieF24
64 Followers
12