Popular Girl's Nerd Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You like how my ass feels, baby," she asks him, her fleshy insides bunching around the boy's aching cock.

"Oh god, yes! Yes, I love it! I love your ass so fucking much!" he cries out as he gives in and thrusts upwards into her. He fucks her ass hard and moans really loud as his orgasm approaches.

Kylie slams down repeatedly, her tight shithole effortlessly brutalizing his poor cock until he can no longer hold it back.

He screams, spraying semen deep in her ass. The boy fills up Kylie's bowels with cum. Before passing out. She gets up, thinks about something for a short moment, and then squats over his head. Then she shits his cum out all over his face, waking him up.

Tom is startled but not upset. He does understand that as her boyfriend he has no right to complain about any of the stuff she does to him. He belongs to her, after all.

"I'm leaving now, baby," she tells him. "See you tomorrow, okay?" The girl in cuffs him and kisses him before she departs.

Tom is still in shock after the stuff she did to him. He looks down at his cock, very sensitive after how she fucked his brains out. Touching it, he winces at how painful it feels. Her ass was no joke. It completely wrecked him and broke his mind, to the point where he could still feel her asshole around his dick, even after she has already left the place.

Kylie, meanwhile, is heading home with a massive smile on her face and cum in her ass. She has inserted a pink buttplug up inside her to keep his warm cum in her as she heads home.

Once she's back at her mansion, she gets on her phone and calls Sandra.

"Hey, girl!" Sandra greets. "Did you do it?"

"Yup."

"How did it go?"

"Oh, it was amazing! I loved how he struggled at first, protesting before just giving in and fucking me back. The way he cummed in my ass too. He screamed so fucking loud!" Kylie gushes.

Sandra says "It sounds like you have fallen for him for real."

"No, I haven't," denies Kylie, even thought she isn't sure she is speaking the truth. She talks to Sandra for a bit more time before hanging up the call.

Then she looks at herself in the mirror and begins to wonder if maybe Sandra was right, after all. Maybe she is in love with Tom for real.

But she can't be, right? He is a geek and she is the hottest girl in school. She can't actually be in love with a loser like him, can she?

......

Mia has been grappling with this for a while now. She has been feeling guilty for now she's hidden the truth from Tom about Kylie's true intentions. The girl loves her friends but doesn't want to see someone lied to anymore. It was fun at first but now she realizes just how messed up the whole thing is. That is why she has decided she will tell him the truth today, at school, because he deserves to know that he's being used.

She finds him by his locker and quickly approaches with a smile. "Hey, Tom," she says. "Can I talk to you for just a moment, please?"

Tom grins at her. "Sure!"

"I know this isn't what you want to hear but Kylie is using you," Mia tells him.

"What do you mean?" he asks her in a cautious tone. He frowns, looking at the girl, waiting for her to continue. She takes a deep breath before going on.

"She asked you out because she wanted to piss her parents off. Of course, that didn't work. I must admit that I was shocked when I heard they like you," Mia says.

"No," Tom shakes his head. "I do not believe you."

"Ask yourself. Why would she want to go out with you when you are a nerd?"

Tom looks at her. "I'm going to talk to Kylie about this," he says, heading off. Mia looks at him with pity as he walks away from her. The girl feels bad for him and is even considering offering him a pity fuck.

"Just ask her and she'll tell you," Mia says.

Tom finds his girlfriend not long after. She is by her locker, rifling through her bags. The girl smiles when he walks over to her. Then she noticed the frown on his face and frowns too.

"Hey, baby. Is something wrong?" she asks, concern in her voice.

He takes a steady breath. "I just talked to Mia. She told me something really interesting."

"Go on."

"She said that you only asked me out to piss your parents off." Silence. Kylie has no idea what to say. She silently cursed her friend in her mind for not keeping her mouth shut. "It isn't true, right? Please tell me it isn't."

"Look, I-"

"Mia was lying. She was pulling some sick joke on me," insists Tom, who feels his heart breaking at the look on his girlfriend's face.

"I won't lie to you. She told you the truth," sighs Kylie. "Yes, I did ask you out to annoy my mom and dad."

Tom looks at her, eyes filled with pain. He turns around and starts running. And in that moment, Kylie realizes. She figures it out.

She is in love with Tom for real.

.......

At lunch, Kylie finds her friends eating without her. She marches towards their table. Mia looks up, notices the look in her eyes and gulps.

Kylie slams her hands on the table. She then grabs Mia's lapel and yanks her up to her feet. Sandra and Andrea look up at Kylie in alarm as she snarls at the now trembling Mia.

"What the fuck were you thinking?" she growls.

Mia trembles.

Sandra quickly gets to her feet. "What's going on?" she asks Kylie as Andrea also stands up.

"This bitch told Tom about why I asked him out! And then he ran away. He ran from me without giving me a chance to explain, all because someone suddenly decided to be an oh so good person."

Andrea stares at Mia. "Is it true? Did you really do it?" Mia shamefully nods. But then she glares at Kylie defiantly.

"You were using him!" she shouts at her friend.

"That was before! But now I've, you know.... I've really fallen in love with that nerd!" Kylie replies after a moment of hesitation. Mia's eyes nearly bug out of her skull.

Sandra, though, grins smugly. "I knew it! Oh you really did fall for Tom. What are you going to do about it now though?"

Kylie sighs. She sits down and all her friends also sit back down on their chairs. "I'm going to have to convince him I'm serious about our relationship now," she says.

The rest of the day, she tries to talk to the boy but he avoids her like a plague, making her feel dozens of hot knives plunging into her flesh and cutting across her skin. God, this is terrible. What the hell is she going to do now when he refuses to talk to her like this.

She approaches him after his final class of the day but he darts away from her. Normally she wouldn't have any trouble catching Tom. Today though, the hallway is very crowded. There are students from another school here for a track and field meet. That is the only reason Tom got away.

Kylie groans in frustration. Shaking her head, she goes to the parking lot where her chauffeur is waiting. The girl gets into her car.

"Is something wrong, Ms. Chase?" her driver asks cautiously.

"Nothing," she mutters.

But when she gets home, she realises she can't lie to her parents. They confront her over how she is acting weird and ask her what's going on. Seeing no other option, Kylie decides to tell them the truth about what she did, hoping they would understand and help her out.

"I asked Tom out to upset you," she confesses.

Her dad frowns. "Upset us?"

"Yes. I thought that me dating an overweight boy from a lower social background would annoy you, dad. I was just frustrated by all your expectations and wanted to get back at you in my own way. This was the best that I could think of." She looks at him and her mom guiltily. Both of her parents look surprised. Neither ever thought their daughter would do something like this.

Finally, her father says "Well, you failed. He's a nice kid. Yes, I was a bit annoyed at first but he proved to be a thoughtful young man whose company I enjoyed. Are you acting like this just because you feel guilty about what you did?"

"No. I fell in love with him for real but he found out what I've been doing."

Her mother winces. "That is terrible," she says. "But you know what you have to do now, don't you?" Kylie shakes her head.

"I want him back but I don't know how to get him to forgive me."

"Beg him. Tell him how you really feel now and convince him to give you a second chance. He'll agree to it," Kylie's mom tells her.

Hearing her mother says this fills her with some confidence.

That night, she lies in bed and gazes up at the ceiling. Kylie realizes that her mom is right. She has to make an effort to win Tom back. She was the one who lied to him so it is her job to prove that she will never do something like that ever again.

Kylie falls asleep after tossing and turning for a long while. The girl dreams of him. She dreams of feeling his warm lips on hers and sticking her tongue in his mouth.

When she wakes up, Kylie finds that her pussy is now very wet. She does not feel ashamed at all though. It is a fine morning and she has a good feeling that she will be able to win Tom back. She gets into the shower, brushing her teeth right after.

She has a light breakfast with her mom and dad. Her mother gives her some more words of encouragement. Kylie just repeats them to herself and tells herself that she will be fine. She will be able to win her back. She is Kylie Chase, the most popular, beautiful and clever girl in school. Tom will fall over himself for her.

As her chauffeur drives her to school, she thinks about all the good memories that she has recently made with Tom and how much he means to her. There is just no way she can give him up.

When Kylie arrives, she heads straight inside the building. The girl ignores all of her friends and starts searching for Tom right away. But the moment she sees him, she seethes with anger.

He is talking to a girl. A very beautiful girl, in fact.

Without thinking, Kylie marches up to the two of them. Tom sees her coming and notices the look of fury in her eyes. But before he can say anything, she grabs the smaller girl's throat and slams her into the locker, choking her.

"Kylie, what the fuck are you doing?" Tom shouts at her.

She glares at him. "Who is this slut and why were you talking to her?" the tall brunette angrily demands, all while keeping the girl pinned to the wall with one hand. Tom tries to dislodge her grip on the other girl's throat but Kylie is just too strong.

"Don't call her that!"

"What is she then, if not a slut? She was trying to steal you from me!" Kylie shouts.

Tom glares. "You don't even have actual feelings for me. You used me to piss your parents off," he reminds her. She sighs, releasing the other girl's neck.

"I'm Eve," the previously choked girl mutters, rubbing her throat. "Tom's cousin. Today's my first day here." Kylie's eyes go wide as she realises what she just did.

"Oh my god. I'm so sorry. I just..."

"It's okay. No harm done. Just don't go around strangling every other girl talking to this doofus, okay?" Even mumbles.

"Hey, I'm not a doofus!" protests Tom. Then he turns to Kylie. "Why do you care anyway?"

Kylie takes a deep breath. She steadies herself, now aware of all the people who have been staring at her from the moment she wrapped her hand around Eve's neck.

"Tom, it's true that I asked you out to piss my parents. But then I fell in love with you for real. I really do love you now. I love you more and more every day. Will you please give me a second chance and be my boyfriend again?" Kylie looks at him pleadingly. Tom feels his heart melting and the smile slowly spreads across his face, telling her everything she needs to know.

"No more lies," he says.

"No more lies," Kylie promises.

Six years later, Kylie proposes to Tom and the two of them get married, and they live together happily ever after.

The End.

12