Porcelain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So what's the future hold then, Tayvon?" Marcus asked. "Hitting the dating scene?"

"Give him some time, Marcus," Sonya scoffed.

"He's had plenty of time, it's just paperwork-official now," Marcus waved her off. "And guys like us aren't getting any younger."

"I'm not looking to date yet," I shook my head. "And don't you worry, Marcus. I've got work on my mind. I came away cleaner than most in the divorce, but I still have some assets I want to build back up. Plus I'm helping Amelia with her final year of college since she didn't want any of her parents' money. Work first, then maybe I will find someone down the road a bit."

"You let me know when you're ready," Sonya smiled. "I've got more than a few single friends who wouldn't mind climbing Mount Tayvon."

"Please tell me you're not talking about Patricia," Paulette groaned to her wife, making Sonya bark out a laugh.

"God, no," she said. "That woman-"

"Coach!"

I was distracted from hearing what was wrong with the Patricia woman by the cheerful shout of the girls at the other table waving me over. A waitress was setting down a tray covered in shots - enough for at least a couple each. Excusing myself from my table of adults, I got some good-natured ribbing that I better represent the older generation well and hold my liquor.

The girls made space for me and I ended up sitting between Emily and Charlize, whose parents had moved a couple of years ago but she'd stuck around Raleigh for college. Amelia was sitting across from me and she leaned over and put a shot in front of me, then lifted one for herself along with all the other girls.

"To Tayvon," Amelia declared. "The best coach we ever had. The best man we've ever known. And the hunkiest piece of meat, fresh on the dating market!"

The girls all cheered and I had to laugh before taking my shot with them. It was syrupy sweet and full of something high-proof. Emily got another shot in my hands. "To Coach Tay, may his old man's liver forgive us!"

More laughs, more drinks. I was in for one hell of a night.

- - - - -

"I might be drunk, but I'm not tipsy," I grumbled as Amelia tried to help me into the house. The plan had been that I wassupposed to be getting drunk, and she didn't want to miss out on my first night out at a bar with her, so we'd Uber'd there and back despite the exorbitant cost.

"Tipsy comes before drunk, Tay," Amelia giggled, still trying to 'help' me down the hallway after I'd locked the door and we'd kicked off our boots.

"Maybe for a little thing like you," I laughed. "Drunk comes before tipsy when you can hold your liquor."

We ended up in the living room and I collapsed onto the middle of the sofa, completely happy with the way the night had gone. Amelia went into the kitchen and came back with a glass of water, taking a long sip from it and then holding it out to me. I took a gulp and handed it back, and she set it to the side before climbing up onto the couch with me, curling up comfortably and pulling my arm around her shoulders so she could snuggle in.

"I'm really glad tonight went well," she said with a smile.

"I am too, Porcelain," I grinned. "It was good to see some of the fellas, and Sonya and Paulette. And the girls! I forgot howloud you all were when you got together like that."

"Half of them have been over here since I moved in," Amelia giggled.

"Not all at once," I said. "God, that was nice."

"Didn't see anyone that you fancied at the bar?"

"No, no no," I shook my head. "I wasn't even thinking about that."

"You've got to be lonely though, right?" Amelia said. "For companionship?"

"I've got you, Amelia," hugging her a little tighter for a moment.

"OK, that's fair," she said. "Then for your needs. Youmanly needs."

I snorted a little and shook my head. "I haven't really felt that sort of a need since- you know."

She sighed and sat up a little, getting her knees under her as she leaned her front against my side, her chin resting on my shoulder. "That's what I mean. You aren't some old, unhealthy, shrivelled-up crotchety man, Tayvon. You're strong, and virulent, and- and... hot! You can't let those assholes kill your drive for life."

'Those assholes' had become the collective name for my ex-wife and her parents.

"It's not that simple," I said. "I got betrayed by the woman I loved. That makes it hard to think about, well, love. And intimacy."

"Well, you love me still, right?" Amelia challenged me.

"Of course I do," I said.

"And we're intimate. You know practically everything about me and my life, and I've seen you at your lowest. That's pretty intimate," she said.

"It is," I agreed. "But not the same kind that we're talking about. You did definitely helped save my heart from falling to pieces though."

"Then I'm going to make sure you don't lose another part of you," she said.

And then she reached down and unzipped my pants.

"Whoa," I said. "Hold on-"

She kissed me. Amelia kissed me. Not one of her friendly little pecks on my face to show me she loved me. She kissed me, right on the lips, firm and demanding. And while I was processing that, while my drunk brain was trying to figure out what to do about it, her little white hands went into my pants and pulled out my cock.

"Shush, Tay," she said, pulling away from the kiss. Her grey eyes were fierce, her delicate features hard and brooking no arguments. "Just lay back and let me do this. I've wanted to for a long time."

Again, I didn't know what to say, and I didn't get the chance to make words process from feelings. Amelia ducked down, my cock held pointing up in one of her small hands, and she sucked on the dark head of my cock.

"Fffuuuucck," I groaned. Great, reason was coming slow but pleasure was coming through just fine. Amelia's thin lips stretched and slurped around the knob of my cock, her little tongue dancing along the smooth glans, and she started bobbing. Taking more. "Oh, God."

She pulled her lips from me, looking up at my face with a big grin as she jerked my cock, shifting to get both hands on it. I didn't have a 'big black cock' like in porn - most of us didn't, really. It was about average length, somewhere between five and six inches depending on how hard and turned on I was, but I did have one thing going for me. It was a fat, thick cock. Add to the fact that Amelia had dainty little hands, even for a white girl, and it took both her hands to fully encircle it - there was overlap, I wasn't ungodly thick, but seeing those pale, porcelain-white fingers stretching around my black cock was... God, it was an aesthetic.

"I always wondered what it looked like," Amelia smirked a little at me, the hardness of her demand falling away to be replaced by her usual playfulness. "This guy is gonna take some work." She lowered her lips back to the head of my cock, kissing it messily while maintaining eye contact with me, her grey irises locked onto my expression. Again, her pale pink lips and white skin contrasting with the dark brown of my cock was more of a turn-on than I ever thought it could have been. I'd married a black woman, and other than Jane I'd only ever dated another black girl and a Hispanic girl. I'd never been with a white woman before, and I wasn't much of a porn watcher.

"Amelia," I groaned, my brain finally catching up with my balls in terms of processing power. "I-"

"Shhhh," she shushed me again, running her lips down my shaft as she did it.

It shut me up.

She took the head back in her mouth and sucked, taking as much of it into her mouth as she could, stretching her lips and jaw, before coming up with a gasp as her spit strung and connected us a moment longer. Then she started jacking me off with both hands as she caught her breath, before dipping back down and repeating the process.

It felt amazing. Itlooked amazing. I swept her blonde hair out of her face to make sure I could see every smile and grin, every time she hollowed her cheeks when sucking, or bulged them out by pressing the head of my cock against them. Every look in her eye. Every loving glance.

"Amelia, I'm close," I groaned. It couldn't have been more than five minutes, but I was going on a year of celibacy, and I was drunk, and this was all new and taboo and shouldn't be happening.

"Huummm," Amelia moaned, keeping my cock in her mouth, the vibration just adding to the pleasure shooting through me. She made it clear that she wasn't coming off.

"Oh, fuck," I grunted. "Oh, Porcelain, fuck! I'm- fuck!"

I released, pouring spunk into her mouth as she immediately started swallowing. I knew that she wasn't a virgin - we'd had that talk long before she'd moved in, that time I'd counselled her through her breakup. But I didn't know much else about her sex life since it wouldn't have ever been appropriate to ask, or really be told. What I did find out during that orgasm was that, while I was pretty sure she wasn't some slut who had practised with dozens or hundreds of blowjobs, she definitely knew what she wanted. She swallowed every drop of my cum, and based on how many long waves of orgasmic bliss rolled through me it had to have been a lot, and when she was done she suckled softly on the end of my cock, pulling the last of it out of me and slowly cleaning my cock head.

"Fuuuck," I sighed, closing my eyes for a moment. "Amelia. That was-"

"Amazing," Amelia said softly and kissed my cock. "Tasty." She kissed it again. "Wonderful." Again. Then she lifted up from my cock and kissed my cheek. "I love you, Tay."

"I love you too, Porcelain," I said automatically.

She gently got my cock back in my pants, but didn't zip them up. Instead, she silently got up and, after drinking a bit more of the water and swirling it around her mouth before swallowing, she grabbed my hands and urged me to stand up. I did, and she led me upstairs to my room. She got my arms up and helped me take off my shirt, then the pants went, and I grumbled when she pulled down my boxers but she shushed me and kissed my chest lightly and pushed me to sit on the bed.

She tucked me in, the little brat, and kissed my forehead as she looked down at me with pure love and adoration in her eyes.

"I love you, Tay," she said again.

"Love you too, Porcelain," I replied again.

Then she went and turned out the bedroom light, but a couple of moments later I felt her climb into bed and snuggle up against me. She wasn't naked, but I could feel plenty of her warm, bare skin too. Somewhere in the back of my mind, my sober subconscious self was screaming that this was all wrong.

My still-drunk, first-orgasm-in-a-year brain didn't care all that much.

- - - - -

The warmth of a body next to me, snuggled up against me, made me smile. And then I remembered that I was divorced. Andthen I remembered what happened last night.

"Good morning, Tay," Amelia murmured, shifting slightly as she craned her neck to kiss me on the cheek.

"Amelia," I sighed. Where did I even fucking begin to handle this?

I didn't have much of a chance because her slender little body slid down beneath the covers, a little giggle emanating in her wake. I got the distinct impression of the hard little nub of a nipple scraping against my side as she moved.

"Amelia," I said, warning her.

She didn't stop. Her hands were on my cock, and then her mouth. Her head was a lump in the sheets as she started to moan and bob.

"Ffffuuuck," I hissed, quickly getting hard as I remembered everything from last night. The way her eyes looked as she blew me. The way she smiled and told me she loved me. Her demand to be allowed to do this for me.

"Amelia, baby," I groaned. I had a mild hangover rocking, making it harder for me to think. I lifted the covers and threw them back, revealing her. She was curled up on her side in an almost fetal position, leaning over my leg with one elbow planted between my legs to steady her as she worked both hands on my cock and smiled around the head of it. "Stop," I groaned.

She took her time in doing it. Amelia was almost naked, just wearing a pair of panties. I'd seen her in bikinis plenty of times, not to mention her crop tops and little shorts from the summer or her workout gear when she felt like showing off and getting dolled up for the gym. Her tight, slender body wasn't new to me. Her little tits were though, each one a small half-orange with a rosey pink quarter-sized areola and a rubbery nipple standing almost an inch out and proud.

"Yes, Tay?" she finally asked as she took her lips from my cock, smirking at me as she continued to slowly stroke it.

"Honey, this is so not right," I said.

"I agree," she said, nodding as she looked at me seriously.

"You do?"

"Of course!" she said, then her lips erupted with that smirk again as she let go of my cock and quickly yanked her panties down her legs. "Morning sex shouldn'tjust be a blowjob."

She was like a monkey, climbing into position to straddle me in quick order, but I grabbed both of her wrists as she went to try and get my cock into position.

"Stop!" I said sternly, and she finally did.

"What?" she asked, a little snottily.

"We need to talk about this, Amelia."

She sighed and sat down on my thighs, my cock sticking up straight in front of her. "There's nothing to talk about, Tay," she said. "You're an adult. I'm an adult. You love me, and I love you. I think you're sexy as hell, and I want to take care of you like this. I've never caught you checking me out before, somaybe you don't think of me like that, but based on last night and how hard your cock is right now, you're not saying no because you think I'm ugly.

I had to rub my eyes for a moment at that one. "Porcelain," I said. "It's not about whether I find you attractive or not. It's about how it's wrong."

"What's wrong about it?" she demanded, planting her hands on each side of my hips as if threatening that she was going to grab my cock again.

"Let's start with the fact that I watched you grow up," I said.

"So? I watched you grow up too. I learned how to be an adult from you. How to be a good person. How to treat myself and my partner with respect. If we don't count when I was a baby or too young to remember, I watched you mature into the man you are from the age of 30 to 45."

"That's not the same," I said. "I was an adult that whole time."

"I love you, Tayvon," she said. "As a woman loves a man."

"You-"

"No, stop," she said, holding up a hand to quiet me. "I've had a crush on you since I was fourteen. Aninnocent crush. The kind of crush I knew would never go anywhere. I didn't fantasize about you, or think up plans to seduce you or anything, because you respected me and I respected you,and your marriage. I just loved you and let myself sit with that while I tried to do normal teenage things. And I did! I didn't try and save myself for you or anything crazy like that. And so it was just always a little crush. A little 'squee!' in me when you would take your shirt off around the pool, or did something hot and manly. That was all. Then, last year, when everything happened, it wasn't on my mind at all. I was heartbroken for you, and with you. What my parents did, what Jane did... They are awful people. And I needed you to be 'Uncle Tay' for a while, and I needed to be your little Porcelain niece for you. But once the settlements were finally done, once the dust was starting to settle and all that was left was me and you in this house together as you waited for the paperwork to make it official, I had space to think again. To consider. Tocrush. Tay, you deserve someone who's going to fulfil your needs as a man even if you're not ready to date, and I know I've got needs as a woman that I haven't tended to in too long. We love each other, we're not going to hurt each other. So right now I'm going to get this cock hard again and then I'm going to start working it inside of my little 21-year-old grown-ass woman pussy, OK?"

She slid her butt back a bit and leaned forward, taking my cock back into her mouth as she looked up at me with a determined frown, daring me to challenge her thinking or her actions.

It was hard to focus on my arguments with my cock in her mouth.

And it didn't take long for me to reach rock-hard status once more, and she straddled my waist again, lifting herself up and manoeuvring my cock into position so she could sit on it. Her pussy lips were slick and the gentle, almost mushy skin-on-skin contact sent shivers up my spine. The whole of her was this skinny, delicate thing and yet somehow those pussy lips of hers were meaty and plump, with prominent inner lips in a neat lining that begged to be tongued and sucked on. Even her pubes, a soft blonde thatch of curls, were attractive and sexy and so different from any woman I'd been with. Just as she looked like she was ready to start lowering herself I sat up and caught her hips and little butt with my hands.

"Taaayyy," she groaned in frustration.

"Condoms," I said. If I wasn't going to come up with any rational thought that my mind couldn't corrupt to serve my cock, I could still think of ways to protect her.

"I'm on the pill," Amelia said. "Religiously. And I know you got a clean STD check after what we found out about Jane and my parents. I got one done too, just in case, and I'm clean. We both are. Now unless you're going to shove me down on your thick black cock, let me go, Tay."

I let her go, having nothing else to argue with her over. She wiggled her hips, shifted her weight a little, and reached down to hold my cock in position as she slowly let her weight drop.

"Oh,fuck," she groaned in a thick tone as the head pushed up against her hole and immediately began to stretch her. It felt fuckingamazing to me, but the look on her face made me worried.

"Amelia-" I started.

"Shut the fuck up, Tayvon!" Amelia growled and winced as she drove herself further down, my cockhead driving fully into her.

"Hey," I said with a dark sternness, making her freeze and look at me in a panic. I softened my voice. "There's lube in the bedside drawer, Porcelain."

She broke into a grin and winced again as she got off of me, then scrambled across the bed and dug into the drawer I'd indicated, coming back with a little bottle of lube. She quickly slathered my cock in it, then took three fingers and started sawing them over her pussy lips and working them into her hole.

"You really want this?" I asked her, watching as she fingered herself and her tight little body jiggled from her efforts, her tits bouncing as she bit both of her lips at once in concentration.

"This doesn't answer that question?" she asked, looking at me like I was crazy.

"Touche," I said.

"Maybe later," she smirked at me. "I've never had anything in there, let alone something as thick as your cock."

"Not what I meant," I said, unable tonot picture her tiny white butt getting skewered by my black cock.

"I know," she said and stuck out her tongue teasingly. Seemingly happy with her lubing, she got back into position over me and soon my cock was back rubbing through her cunt lips. "Hey, Tay?" she said.

"Yeah?" I asked, reaching forward to offer her my hands, which she took to stabilize herself.

"I may have lied early, just a little," she said.

"About what?"

"I definitely fantasized about you. A lot. I just never fantasized about stealing you or anything," she said.

That made me chuckle a little, and she used that moment to sit down again.

The lube helped a lot, though it still took her a good few minutes for her pussy to stretch and accommodate me. Once she was most of the way down, both of us groaning as she squeezed my hands almost as tightly as her cunt squeezed my dick, she got impatient and she blew out all the air in her lungs and sat down completely.