Porcelain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My sexy little house guest was wearing knee-high socks, a kilt that was way too short, and a white blouse that was tied up to reveal her taut stomach.

"You like?" she asked with a lascivious grin, strutting towards me with a sway to her hips that shifted the kilt to reveal she wasn't wearing anything underneath it.

"Fuck," I said, my voice deep and gravelly. "Just one thing, Porcelain."

"What's that?" She said with a teasing little smile.

"Take out the pigtails," I told her. "You're not a little girl. Your a sexy ass woman and I'm going to fuck you like one."

Her full-throated laughter as she reached up to pull the hair ties from her hair echoed through the house.

- - - - -

"No," I said sternly, pointing towards the door to the bedroom. "Not a chance, Amelia."

She pouted, fists on her cocked hips as she tried to judge if I would back down or not. Finally, she sighed. "Alright," she said and turned to head back to her room. She didn't sleep there, but she kept it up for appearances, to store all her stuff, and for when she needed a little alone time.

"Just come back naked, Porcelain," I called after her. "I don't need more roleplay, I just want you."

She came back a couple of minutes later, her old softball uniform gone, and she didn't have a stitch of clothing on her.

"Come here, you little tease," I said, pulling her to me and kissing her.

"I'd only be a tease if I wasn't planning on fucking you," she laughed.

"Well, we'll get to that," I said as I picked her up and planted her on the edge of the bed, then went to my knees and peeled open her skinny legs. "But first I want to hear you squealing my name again as I taste this pussy."

"Yes, Tay!" she cried as I took my first big lick of her cunt and she fell back to lie on the bed. "Fuck, I love you."

- - - - -

"I won't be home for dinner tonight," Amelia said as she stood up, wiping her mouth after her daily 'I just got home' blowie.

"Oh, OK," I said. "What about the gym?"

She shook her head. "You should still go though."

"Where are you headed?" I asked. She rarely deviated from our routine.

"I'm going on a date with Charlie," she said. "Like you've been bothering me to do."

I didn't know who Charlie was, and Ihad been bothering her about the fact that she was supposed to at least try finding someone her own age. But I was still surprised that she was doing it.

"Oh," I said, noncommittally. "Alright. Where are you headed?"

"A concert," she said. "It's this emo screamo band that Charlie is into. We shouldn't be too late."

"Alright. Be safe, Porcelain."

She rolled her eyes and smiled a little, leaning down to kiss me on the cheek. "I will, Tay. Don't worry about me."

"I'll always worry about you, Amelia. You're my Porcelain," I reminded her.

"I know, but I'm still going to remind you," she smiled, then turned to leave the room. At the door she stopped. "I'm going to be getting ready in about an hour, so if you want to fuck me you'll need to do it before that, please, baby."

I nodded, and she left me with my thoughts.

- - - - -

The door opened at the other end of the house, and I glanced at the clock. 11 PM really wasn't late for a woman her age to be out on a Friday night, and I wasn't her father to police her coming and going. And I'd told her that she should be doing this.

I had fucked Amelia hard before she'd started getting ready. At the time I'd told myself I was just horny, and hearing her moaning and screaming my name as I took her from behind, and from the front, and standing with her folded in half and grabbing her ankles, had been highly gratifying. As had been dumping my thick load into her pussy. But then, when I was at the gym as she was getting ready and leaving for her date, I knew it was me putting my claim on her. Making sure she remembered throughout her entire date that my cock was the one she wanted the most, the one that had stretched her out and that she woke up to every morning, and went to bed snuggling every night.

I was jealous of some kid named Charlie that I'd never even met.

There were soft voices near the front door, and someone went up the stairs while other footsteps came towards my office. Amelia stuck her head around the door and, seeing me at my desk, smiled as she came into the room.

I almost said something as I saw how she was dressed.

She'd done her makeup dark, with almost a goth princess look despite her delicate features and blonde hair. Her lipstick was a dark blue to match her eyeshadow, and she was wearing a navy bra underneath a black fishnet top that I knew intimately tucked down into a crotch to keep it tight to her body. She was wearing a tight, black leather skirt that ended above her knees, and a chrome and black belt at her waist. Black platform boots with some chrome buckles finished the look.

She looked sexy as hell. She looked like a slut.

I really hated that she went out looking like that.

"Hey, Tay," she said. "Have a good night?"

"Fine," I said, still eyeing her outfit.

"OK," she said. "I'm going to go make out with Charlie upstairs."

I grit my teeth and nodded. I told her to find someone her own age.

She left, and I listened to her footsteps as she went to the front of the house and started up the stairs.

Was she testing me? Punishing me?

I wanted to shout and yell. Why would she do this?

But I knew the answer. Because I told her to. Repeatedly.

I was an idiot.

I loved her enough to want what was right for her, not what was most advantageous for me.

There wasn't a sound up there for half an hour, and it was starting to get late. 11:30 PM was right around our usual bedtime if one or both of us hadn't gone out to meet friends at a bar, so I shut down my laptop and headed upstairs. Dreading every step.

At the top of the stairs, down the hall was our bedroom. Her room was one of what had been two guest rooms, but it washer room now. It would be for as long as I lived in the house, just in case she needed it.

The door to that room was open, light spilling out, and I could hear soft whispers and light chuckling.

She left the fucking door open.

I meant to just walk by, without stomping or making a scene, but I had a moment of weakness and glanced through the door.

Amelia was laid out on the bed, her boots off but the rest of her outfit still in place, and laying next to her was another woman. She was wearing a black and white baseball tee, a backwards black baseball cap, and black leggings with holes in them.

And I knew who she was, as Amelia kissed her lightly between their smiles.

"Charlize?" I said in surprise.

Amelia and Charlize both turned and smiled at me.

"Took you long enough, Tay," Amelia said, looking at me with a raised eyebrow in mild confusion. "I told you we'd be up here making out, I figured you'd follow me up."

My jaw worked slightly. "You're Charlie," I said a little dumbly, my eyes still focused on Charlize. She'd played on Amelia's softball team for three of the four years I'd helped coach. She was a pretty brunette with a sort of angular face and had been excellent at second base and a decent hitter. She'd also been at my 'Divorce Party' and I could distinctly remember her giving me a big hug and a kiss on the cheek after we took a shot together.

Both of the girls chuckled a little, still a little confused, and then Amelia's eyes went wide. "Oh, fuck," she said. "Tay, did you think- Oh my God, baby, I didn't mean to- Fuck." She stood up and came to me, crashing into me as she wrapped her arms around me in a tight hug. "You told me to date someone my own age, and Charlie is bi, so I figured I could do what you wanted and still have you. Baby, I'm so sorry! I totally thought you knew who I was talking about."

My arms wrapped softly around Amelia as I hugged her back, still looking at Charlize in mild shock as my brain tried to retcon everything I'd been feeling all evening.

Amelia went on a date with Charlize. She went on a date with a bi girl, and one that I knew she'd be safe with.

She hadn't been testing me at all.

"Tay?" Amelia asked, still hugging me tightly. "Say something. Please?"

Amelia had told me she was coming up here to make out with Charlize and had expected me to follow.

"Can I get you something to drink, Charlize?" I asked the other girl.

"That- would actually be great, Coach Tay," Charlize said, sitting up on the bed and looking a little nervous, biting the inside of her lip. "Maybe a beer?"

"Sure," I said. "Amelia, honey, mind coming with me?"

I turned and walked away, and Amelia turned and whispered something to Charlize before following me down to the kitchen, where she found me standing at the fridge.

"Tay, baby-" she started, but I cut her off by picking her up under her arms and planting her butt on the counter, then grabbing her by the face and kissing her hard. She grabbed me back, kissing me desperately.

"I'm an idiot," I mumbled between kisses.

"No," she mumbled back. "I'm an idiot... I'm so sorry, baby... I should have... realized something... was off..."

We finally stopped, panting from the long kiss.

"What are you and her expecting here?" I asked.

"Some fun," Amelia said. "Like I said, Charlie is bi. We hadn't really talked about it, I realize now, but I'm bi, too. I haven't been with a guy other than you since high school, but I had some fun at college with girls before I moved in here. Mostly from the team. Charlie and I hooked up once before, and she's fun. And she's had a crush on you for a long time too."

"Amelia," I groaned. "What happened to keeping things quiet about us?"

"It's not letting a secret out if she fucks you too, Tay," Amelia said as if it were an obvious loophole.

"She really wants that?" I asked.

"You can ask her yourself," Amelia said.

I kissed her again, and she reached down between us and rubbed my cock through my sweats. When we separated I went into the fridge and pulled out a trio of beers, twisting off the cap of one and handing it to Amelia. The other two I carried with me as we headed back upstairs.

"It's nice to see you, Charlize," I said as we went into Amelia's room and I handed her the beer. "Or, I guess you go by Charlie now?"

She shrugged and twisted off the top of the beer. "It's just a nickname. Sorry it caused some problems."

"Not your fault. What have you been up to?"

I'd gotten some of it from Charlize at my Divorce Party already, but she had attended community college for a couple of years after graduating high school, then used a transfer program to get into State where Amelia went as well. She would graduate a year after Amelia, but was on track to do well. She'd dated a boy seriously for a bit at the community college but dumped him when he dropped out because she couldn't get my 'respect yourself' lessons out of her head. Then she'd dated a girl her first year at State, but things had ended messily when her parents found out. She was in low contact with them now and wasn't sure how she felt about that, but it also didn't change much since they'd moved up to Indiana while she'd stayed in Raleigh for her education and to be near friends.

"And how did you two decide to hook up like this?" I asked, nearing the end of my beer.

"Well, Amelia tracked me down on campus last week," Charlize said, smirking at the other girl sitting beside her on the bed. "We study together sometimes, and meet up with the other girls from the team once in a while, but she'd texted she wanted to talk to me. So we met at one of the cafeterias on campus, and I figured she needed to tell me something, but as soon as we sit down with our overpriced pizza slices she just blurts 'Will you go out with me!?'"

That made Amelia blush and snicker a little as Charlize giggled and nudged her with her elbow. "I wasn't that bad," she said.

"Oh, yeah. You were worse!" Charlize said. "You blurted it so loud the guys at the table next to us all heard it and started staring. I had to say yes out of sheer peer pressure, there were so many people who heard you ask."

"Wait, youdidn't want to go out with me?" Amelia asked.

"No, obviously I did," Charlize smirked with a little eye roll. "And I had a blast at the concert. You know me well.But," she pivoted to looking back at me. "That got us talking about living situations, and you, and Amelia got me to admit that I might have had a big crush on you for a while, Coach. And once I admitted that, she admitted what was going on between you two and if I wanted to, um, have some fun with you both. And so here we are."

Charlize's cheeks were flushed, and she bit the inside of her lip again in a cute way that I realized wasn't her nervous so much as nervously horny.

"If that's what you want," I said with a sigh. "Though please, God, stop calling me Coach. Tayvon, or Tay, is fine."

"Or Daddy," Amelia smirked. "He loves that one."

"No, I donot," I said, levelling an accusatory finger at Amelia. "Or do you want what happened last time you tried that shit to happen again?"

"What happened?" Charlize asked curiously.

Amelia at least had the decency to blush. "I didn't listen to his last warning, and he said if I was going to call him that then he needed to do some disciplining for all the slutty behaviour I'd been exhibiting. So he bent me over his lap and spanked me until my ass was red, and then refused to let me come for three whole days. He took my toys, and even hid the cucumbers and bananas. And to make it worse, he massaged my butt every night with aloe so I was super horny all the time. It was theworst."

"You loved it, didn't you?" Charlize snickered.

"Maybe," Amelia laughed. "But I don't need to go through that again. Once was enough."

"So you were trying to get me in that kind of trouble!?" Charlize scoffed.

"Maybe," Amelia grinned, then bit her lower lip and let her eyes slide into a sexy, hooded gaze as she glanced at me, and then back at Charlize. "So... fun?"

Charlize nodded, and then they both leaned in and kissed.

It wasn't the first time I'd seen women kiss, even like this - my college life had been active. But it was the first time seeing Amelia kiss a woman and the first time I'd seen Charlize kissing too.

It wasfucking hot. And it was another one of those things... After two months with Amelia in my bed (and all over the house), that taboo feeling of maybe doing something wrong had faded. But Charlize suddenly being here felt like it was taking things out of the weird dream that I'd been living in and made them real again.

Two twenty-one-year-old white girls were making out in my house. For me.

Amelia chuckled in her throat when she sucked on Charlize's tongue as they started to pull away from each other, and once her tongue had been released and Charlize was grinning Amelia whispered something right in her ear and both of the girls looked over at me with smiles.

I had sat down on Amelia's desk chair as Charlize had been updating me on her life, and now both girls climbed down from the bed on their hands and knees, shooting me teasing looks as they crawled across the room to me. Amelia reached me first, a split second ahead of Charlize, and spread my legs at my knees so they could both fit between them. Charlize turned her hat around on her head, her eyes giving a nervous energy, while Amelia was all horny in her stare.

"I never asked," Amelia smirked a little as she reached up and started to pull down my track pants. "Have you ever had a black cock, Charlie?"

The other girl shook her head and she bit her lip, looking raptly at where my pants were getting tugged. "No, but I've been fantasizing aboutthis one for a long time," she said.

"Told you that you were yummy, Tay," Amelia giggled, then yanked my pants and boxers down, freeing my cock to bounce up and erect.

"Holy fuck," Charlize said, her mouth opening a bit as she looked at it.

"It's real," Amelia said, grinning like a fiend as she took her friend's hand and wrapped her fingers around my cock.

"It's so fucking hard," Charlize said, immediately starting to squeeze and softly stroke.

"And?" Amelia asked.

"And I'm kind of terrified of it," she laughed nervously. "You seriously take this thing in your tiny pussy?"

"Every day," Amelia grinned and then leaned forward and took the head of my cock in her mouth as she looked over at her friend in a challenge.

"Charlie," I said, my voice in that deep tone that I couldn't help using when Amelia was sucking me off. "Anything I ask for, you can say no if it scares you or you don't want it and I won't think less of you at all, OK?" She nodded, and even though she was nervous I could tell she believed me. "Suck my cock, honey."

She leaned in and, glancing with a little smile at Amelia, started kissing the opposite side of my shaft.

If a blowjob from Amelia was great, a double blowjob from two eagre twenty-one-year-olds was better. Amelia was practised at taking my cock in her mouth now, and she did the heavy lifting in terms of getting her lips wrapped as far down my shaft as she could, gagging slightly from the thickness though that only tended to get her spit working overtime. Charlize quickly figured out that she could only reasonably take the head of my cock between her lips without over-stretching her jaw, but she made up for it by proving she was an absolute slut with her tongue, running it not only all over my shaft, but down to my nuts and all over my groin, then up to my closely trimmed patch of pubes.

It was when she'd gone back down to suck on my nuts again, my cock laying across her face with the wet, dark head bouncing off of her forehead, that Amelia progressed things further when she leaned back and quickly shucked off her leather skirt, revealing that she'd worn full black panties underneath. Those went too, and her pussy was revealed with the fishnet crotch of her bodysuit shirt causing her thick lips to bulge around it.

"Come here," she muttered, pulling Charlie from sucking on my sack and tossing the girl's hat to the side and starting to pull off her shirt.

Charlize let her, raising her arms, but as she did it she looked at me with a new nervous expression. "Um, can I ask a question?"

"Honey, we're way past needing toask to ask," I said.

"Is it racist if I comment on how hot I find your cock? And your... body?"

That made me cough a little as I tried to suppress my chuckle. Youth these days could be a littletoo concerned about social justice causes. "You think my fat, black cock is hot, Charlie?"

"Mhmm," she nodded, biting her lip.

"You want that fat black cock inside your little white pussy?" Amelia asked her, then lifted her shirt up and over her head. Two moderate-sized titties bounced out, no bra. Either she'd gone without for the night, or it had gotten taken off earlier while the girls were making out and waiting for me.

"That's not bad to say, right?" Charlize asked.

"No, honey," I said. "Just keep the n-word out of your mouth and I won't be offended at all."

"Believe me," Amelia said. "That kind of wordplay isn't as hot as you might think it is in the moment."

"You didn't," Charlie said, eyes opening as she looked at her friend.

"It wasn't out of the blue," I said, leaning forward and gently running my hands across Charlize's breasts, the perfection of youth in every way that mattered. "We talked about it beforehand, and she busted it out while I was fucking her hard. You should have seen how red she went as soon as she said 'nigga cock' - we didn't even finish."

"Well, we finished later," Amelia said, blushing again just from the memory.

"But I can say, 'I want your big black cock ploughing me from behind,' right?" Charlize asked.