Porcelain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smirked and leaned forward a little more, sliding one hand up to wrap into the brunette hair at the back of her head and pulling her into a kiss. She wasn't as skilled at kissing as Amelia was, but she was eager and it felt tantalizing to be kissing her. Doing it in front of Amelia was even weirder. She kissed energetically, her tongue pressing between my lips until I finally pulled her away by her hair. "Yeah, you can say shit like that," I chuckled deeply.

She licked her lips. "Can I watch Amelia take it first, though? I'm still a little, uh, scared of it."

That set Amelia to giggling as she kissed her friend's cheek. "Of course," she said, then stood up and pushed Charlie's head back down towards my cock. "Get him nice and slick for me."

It was a bit of a production, Amelia getting out of that fishnet top. Her dark blue lipstick was already half-worn off from the blowjob, and it gave her a bit of a silly look as she struggled and contorted for a moment as she battled with the wide holes of the top. She finally got it off and threw it in the direction of her closet with a grunt, then stripped off her bra and tossed that after it.

"You know you could have just pulled it to the side," I said. We'd done that once or twice already in the last couple of months when she'd worn the thing for me.

"But then my bra would have been in the way," she said and pushed me to lean back in the desk chair before pulling Charlie away in the other direction. "'Scuse me, bitch. I gotta ride my man for you." She turned and swung her leg over so that she was straddling me, her cute little ass pointing back at me. I immediately reached out and took both cheeks in my hands, kneading them firmly.

"Mmm, yeah, Tay," she groaned, then looked down at Charlize. "So, the second thing you need to know about being a slut for Tay, after being a good little cocksucker, is that he loves asses. And he doesn't care if they're little, like mine."

"I particularly love your tight little white ass, Porcelain," I smirked, giving her cheek a swat that made it jiggle a little.

"Thank you, baby," she said, glancing over her shoulder to grin at me. Then she turned back to Charlie. "So expect him to want to feel up that butt, 'kay?"

"Done," Charlize chuckled.

It didn't take long for Amelia to squat down, take my hands to brace herself, and get my cock into position to sit down on it.

"Third thing," she grunted. "Go slower than you think you need to at first. Cause it feelsfucking amazing but the stretch is real."

Even after two months of near-daily fucking, it took Amelia a good three minutes to get down my cock all the way and start to feel ready for proper fucking. Then she started to slowly bounce, leaning forward slightly so that I could watch her meaty pussy lips stretched around my shaft and clinging as she bounced up and down.

"Charlize, honey," I said. "Kiss Amelia, then get down there and suck on my balls."

I couldn't exactly see the kissing, but I could tell it was happening. And when it ended Amelia groaned. "That's it, Charlie. Kiss down my body. Suck on my nips. Don't forget to taste my clit on your way, too. But do it fast, cause you have a job to do. Suck on those big, perfect, black balls."

"Fuck," I grunted to myself as soon as I felt the other girl's lips on my balls again. It was so heavenly that I started to get a little lightheaded and lost track of time. Suddenly I realized that I was getting close to an orgasm, and Amelia was moaning loudly as she worked her way to one as well.

Instead of letting it ride, I grabbed Amelia's hips and lifted her right off my cock.

"Taaay!" she whined.

"Come here," I said, standing up. I stepped right over Charlize and hefted Amelia up over my shoulder with one arm, then offered Charlize a hand up to her feet which she took. Amelia was giggling and pounding on my back as she kicked her legs, knowing full well I could haul her around all I wanted. I went over to the bed and dropped Amelia on it, and she bounced as she landed heavily on her back and butt. I immediately pounced on her, sucking on one of her titties and taking her inch-long nipples into my mouth.

"Ooooh, shit," Amelia groaned, and a moment later Charlize was laying on the bed on the other side of her, sucking on her other breast. I looked over at Charlie with a grin, and she looked back with the same grin in her eyes. Amelia writhed under us a bit, finding my hand and pulling it to her pussy to try and get me to finger her, but I just teased her more.

"Nooo, Taayy. Charlie! Fuck me! Someone fuck me pleeeaase," Amelia whined. "I'm so fucking close!"

I looked over at Charlie again and gestured her up with my eyes to go shut Amelia up by kissing her, and she laughed and pulled off of the blonde's little tit with a pop and did just that. After a moment longer of softly nibbling on Amelia's nipple I left her boob as well, standing up on my knees and reaching over to Charlize and hooking my fingers into the waistband of her holey leggings. She was up on her knees, leaning down to make out with Amelia, which put her ass up in the air nicely for me. I pulled the leggings down over it, along with her thong, grabbed both of her cheeks and dipped my face down to give her a long lick from clit to asshole.

Charlize's pussy was less meaty than Amelia's, with thin lips and outer labia that flushed a soft ruddy brown a little as I teased her all over. Her ass, on the other hand, was a little stealthy juicy thing. She was maybe five inches taller than my short little blonde, and a little softer in her build which lent a jiggle to her ass and tits that I liked.

"Mmmm, fffuck, Amelia," Charlie groaned as she gasped out of a kiss. "He's got such a big tongue!"

"Just wait 'till he sticks it in your ass," Amelia laughed.

"He what?"

I did just that, pressing my tongue against the dimple of Charlize's asshole, and she moaned and reached back, steadying herself against my shoulder.

"I don't- Fuck! No anal," she said.

"Wasn't planning on it," I chuckled and kissed the inside of her buttcheek.

"I haven't even taken him in my ass yet," Amelia said. "I mean, it's afat cock."

I went back to licking Charlize's pussy for a bit, then sat up and wrapped my hands around her hips and lifted her over to fully straddle Amelia as they continued to make out. Then I got my hands under Amelia's butt and lifted it up off the bed to an angle that I could fuck into her, driving my cock into her hole and making her moan and squeal in pleasure.

I'd waited long enough, and now I hammered my girl hard, using her like a fleshlight as I looked down at the sexy display of her pussy lips spread around my cock, and Charlize's ass as she waved it back and forth, teasing me while they made out.

Amelia came, her panting crystalizing into a soft scream as Charlize let her mouth free to kiss on her neck.

"Where do you want to lick my load from, Charlize?" I growled. "All over her stomach, or out of her pussy?"

"Pussy, Coach Tay," Charlize said, looking back at me with a wild glance.

I smacked her ass with a cupped hand, making a louder clap than it was a slap. "What did you call me?" I reminded her.

"Sooorry," she moaned, both from the spank and from Amelia getting her lips on one of Charlize's nipples. "Tayvon. Come in her snatch, Tayvon, and I'll eat it out of her while you fuck me from the back and ruin me with that fat black cock."

"Creampie it is," I grunted, and drove myself deep into Amelia as I came with a growl. Amelia moaned happily around Charlize's tit in her mouth. I released a blast and could feel the warmth of it filling Amelia. As I pulled out of her when I was finished a dollop of cum was already starting to leak out of her stretched hole.

Charlize pulled her tit from Amelia's mouth and crawled backwards down her body until she could press her lips to Amelia's cunt, loudly slurping as she tasted my cum mixed with Amelia's pussy juices.

Rearranging her, I got her standing just off the bed and leaning down over it, presenting her butt to me, and I rubbed the thick, slick head of my cock up and down her thin little lips.

"Already?" she asked me.

"With you two here?" I chuckled. "How could I not be?" In truth, I was about three-quarters hard, but that was enough to start wedging my cock into her. I'd be fully hard well before she was fully stretched out.

"Fuck me, Tay," she moaned but then squealed a little as Amelia grabbed her head and pushed her face back into the pussy in front of her.

"Suck his cream filling out of me, bitch," Amelia giggled. "You'll get his chocolate log when he says so."

I made eye contact with Amelia, and she beamed a very pleased smile at me and pinched both of her nipples and then stuck out her tongue playfully. 'Fuck her, baby,' she mouthed to me. I pursed my lips and blew her an air kiss, and she pretended to bite it out of the air, making me chuckle. I turned my attention back to the pussy about to be speared by my cock and applied some pressure.

"Thaaat's it, Charlie," I growled. "Feel that black cock teasing your little pink hole? Feel it pushing your lips aside and stretching you? Get ready, because it's hungry for little white sluts."

She laughed into Amelia's pussy, and then moaned again as I pushed the head of my cock into her.

- - - - -

"I'm gonna go out with Charlie on Thursday," Amelia said. It had been a few days since the threesome and things had gone right back to normal with us, other than Amelia apologizing again the next morning after Charlie had left by declaring that Saturday 'Amelia is naked all day' day and fucking me at every opportunity. "You don't mind if she sleeps over on a weeknight, right?"

"Of course not," I said. "I'll set my alarm to wake up a little early and make us all a big breakfast."

Amelia smiled at me over her shoulder as she was folding her sweater. It was the start of March and things were starting to warm up a little, but not enough that she had to abandon her favourite style yet. She'd only been wearing a thong under the sweater while we'd watched our latest show, and had been teasing me by sliding my hand up her thigh and under the sweater as we watched the TV downstairs.

"Well, in that case, we'd better get back for an early curfew," Amelia said as she climbed into bed and slid under the covers, pulling off her thong and shooting it at me playfully as she waited for me to join her. "So you can fuck us both good and proper before an earlier bedtime."

"Are you sure that's what she's looking for?" I asked, stripping off my boxers and sliding under the covers with her. She shifted closer and our easy body language had me sliding overtop of her, cradling her delicate face between my hands as I pressed my naked body down onto hers and kissed her gently.

"Of course it is," Amelia smirked a little. "She fuckingloved the last time, and she keeps sending me GIFs of BBC porn and saying how much thicker you are than them. I think she's writing a laundry list of positions she wants you to fuck us in."

I snorted and shook my head, reaching between us to adjust my cock as I pressed it down and into her, and Amelia responded by hooking her legs up around my waist and moaning softly as I entered her. "If you're sure. I wouldn't mind if you had alone time with her if you're actually dating her."

"I'm dating her to go to things that you would feel uncomfortable at because of the age gap," Amelia said. "And because you made me promise to date someone my own age. And for the extra spicy sex. So if you want me to have alone time with her, that means I'm gonna lend her my key to come here and have alone time with you. Do you want that?"

I pursed my lips. On the one hand, having surprise booty call visits from Charlize would be hot. On the other hand...

"Alright, threesome it is," I said. "Just try to space them out a bit. Iam as old as you two put together, plus three years."

"How long were you sitting onthat math?" she smirked, rubbing her hands across my muscled chest.

"Long enough," I laughed and then kissed her deeply as we fucked in our bed.

- - - - -

When they called her name and Amelia started walking across the stage, I broke and stood up, putting my pinkies in my mouth and whistling loudly before cheering and applauding. Several of the white sets of parents and other family members around me winced at the loud, shrill whistle, and I'm sure other people were staring at me confused.

Why was the big, middle-aged black man cheering for the very white, very blonde, super petite young woman crossing the stage to get her diploma?

Amelia looked out at the crowd and beamed, blowing me a kiss before reaching the President of the North Carolina State. The red and white of the graduation gowns weren't really her colour, but she and her friends had all done themselves up immaculately.

Thankfully, I had several of the other old Softball Team parents around as their girls were graduating as well. I cheered and stood for all of them, but Amelia was the only one I whistled for. The other parents understood - well, they understood partially. They all knew Amelia was staying with me, they all knew about the divorce and the reason why it happened and her shunning her own parents. They didn't know about the four months of intense, frequent sex.

The ceremony, despite the excitement of celebrating Amelia and the girls, was long as fuck and a lot of us drifted to our phones during the unnecessary set of speeches. None of the girls got special awards or anything, but we were all stuck and held hostage in the name of propriety. Not that I minded so much - Charlize was next to me, using Amelia's second guest ticket, and we chatted a bit. I had also been invited to the big 'Softball Bitches' group chat so I could give updates on the ceremony to those that couldn't be present, and those out of state. They'd said that I could stay in the chat afterwards, but I'd already made it clear I would leave once the ceremony was over. I loved them all, but they needed their own space away from Coach even if I hadn't been that for four years.

Once the ceremony finally broke, we were all free to head down and connect with our graduates. I shook hands with the other parents, congratulating them and receiving thanks in turn. Everyone, even the wives who had been scandalized by the divorce or thought it was shady that Amelia was living with me, was in a celebratory mood and thankful for my role in their daughters' lives.

No one from the team had died, dropped out, gotten pregnant, started doing porn or become a stripper. That seemed to be a major win for all the parents.

Charlie and I wandered down to the edge of the big arena that the University used for their basketball games, and which had been repurposed for Graduation. Instead of trying to push into the crowd, we posted up right at the bottom step - it would be much easier for Amelia to spot me there than it would be for us to try and find her.

A couple of the girls found us first on their way to meet with their parents. Emily gave me a big grin and a kiss on the cheek as we hugged, and Becky jumped into my arms for a big hug before scampering off up the steps to where her Mom, Denise, and older brother Hugo were waiting. Then Amelia broke through the crowd, heading for us, and I grinned harder than I think I ever had before as I stepped down and opened my arms to her.

My arms stayed open but my grin dropped when I saw the look on her face. She crashed into me, hugging me tightly, but turned us so my back was in the direction that she'd come from.

"What's wrong, Porcelain?" I asked in concern as she squeezed me. Charlie had come in for a group hug but was also frowning at Amelia's expression.

"They're here. I don't know how they're here, but they are. I don't want to talk to them, but Ireally don't want you talking to them, Tay. I don't want them to provoke you or something."

I realized who she had to be talking about.

"No!" Charlie said, somewhere behind me. Time had stopped for me for a moment as I realized that, for the first time since the lawsuit, I was in the same building as the man and woman who had helped destroy my marriage. Charlize had slipped from our hug and was maybe ten paces behind me as I kept hugging Amelia protectively. "She doesn't want to talk to you guys. Just go."

"We have a right to see our daughter," Todd said loudly.

"Amelia, we're just here to congratulate you," Emma called. "Tayvon, you can't keep her from us."

I closed my eyes for a moment, sucking in a deep breath and letting it out, trying not to flex or let Amelia know how much I was bothered.

"That's not how Amelia choosing to be no contact with you works," Charlie said. "She decides if she wants to talk to you. She's an adult and makes her own choices."

"We paid for this education, we get to be here," Todd said. "She's our daughter."

That, somehow, is what broke Amelia. She pushed past me, sliding under my arm and storming towards her parents.

"Are you fuckingkidding me?!" she shouted. A bunch of people had probably heard the louder voices before, but now alot of people were listening in. I turned and watched as she stomped across the floor, all the way to where Charlie caught her and held her back, and Amelia thrust an accusatory finger at her parents. "I stopped being your daughter when you decided to be disgusting, horrible people who think of nothing and no one but themselves. And I wouldn't have evencared that you were swingers and fucked whoever you wanted, but you betrayed your own best friend and seduced hiswife. And you know what? I'm fully fucking aware that you paid athird of my college bills, 'Dad,' but I'm also aware that Tayvon put even more than that into my college fund even though he was just your 'best friend' whose slut wife you were fucking behind his back. He's more of a man, and more my family, than you twoever were. I didn't invite you here, I didn't want you here, and Inever want to see you again. Go off and die, you evil fucking creatures, and don't think I don't know that you two are getting divorced now too. I don't care. You made your fucking beds of shit and mud, now live in themwithout me!"

It wasn't the entire arena that was quiet, but it was a significant portion. Easily a couple thousand people heard all of that.

Todd and Emma were both as bright red as the cloth of the graduate's gowns, and I couldn't tell if it was from anger or embarrassment or what. I also wouldn't find out. Amelia turned and kissed Charlie full on the mouth, and then stared daggers at her parents. "I'm bisexual, by the way. Which is ironic considering how much you used to tell me I needed to find myself a good Christian boy,Emma. Especially since I saw you in a foursome as you were pegging a guy."

Then Amelia turned away from Charlize's arms and headed towards me. For a moment I thought Todd was going to shout something back, but three of the old Softball Team Dads walked down the stairs past me and headed towards Todd and Emma. The crowd wasn't just random people - the crowd held people that Todd and Emma had known for years.

The Dads made space for Amelia to walk past them, and Amelia grabbed my hand and pulled me up the stairs and away from her parents. I followed, and she led me up and out to the main concourse of the arena. I tried to stop to talk to her, but she just kept pulling me so I followed. She ended up undoing a blocking line and led me up a dark set of stairs that went up to the upper bowl of the arena that hadn't been used for the ceremony. Once we were around a corner and in the dark she stopped and turned to me.

"Amelia," I said softly.