Porn Agent Asks Couple

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Drew was not pleased with the way the crew humilitated Alice, but they were paying a lot of money that they needed, and Alice seemed OK with it. At least she hadn't complained.

The director called for Ron. They gave Alice a short heavy robe without a tie, so it kept falling open. It was so hot; she took it off and stayed naked. There's another girl nude on set. Someone told her that she was Ron's "fluffer". When Alice looked confused, they told her that she got Ron hard when he needed it. The woman looked like she'd been in the business for a while.

Drew had a drink, but they made them light. They wanted him to be sober, not sloppy drunk. He just needed to sit around watching but they wanted good reactions out of him.

Alice walked naked over to Drew to see how he was doing. He was not happy but said he could deal with it. She lied and told him that she wished he was the man in the video. She was dying to see her porn star.

Then Ron came out and dropped his robe. He yelled, "Can we get the A/C on? It's hot as hell in here." A fan turned on and Alice felt a cool breeze on her. Her nipples got hard. She was already turned on by the videos they took, playing with herself in front of the crew and having a lot of men finger her. When she saw Ron naked, she was thrilled. He wasn't hard yet, but he was still bigger than anyone she'd seen, even in porn videos. Ron's fluffer hovered around ready to work on him.

He saw Alice and said, "I don't think I'll need you if that's the bitch I'm fucking. Damn, she's hot."

Alice and Drew heard his comment along with other comments about what a hot bitch she was. It turned Alice on. She felt proud and excited to be the bitch he was going to fuck.

It pissed off Drew, but he knew he couldn't do anything about it.

The director called Alice over to introduce her to Ron. Ron had been staring at her from across the room, checking her out. When they met, he was sporting a massive erection. When she saw it, she was very, very glad he was the star and not Drew. She'd always wanted an extremely big cock to fill her, and Ron had the right equipment. She didn't think many cocks in the world were as big as his and wondered if it was in The Guinness Book of World Records. He introduced his cock to her as "My Big Friend", and she giggled, and she introduced him to "My Little Pussy." Trying to calm any nerves, Ron said, "Don't worry we're going to have fun together. Do you want to touch it?" She reached down and gave it a stroke. It was heavy and hot and his balls were huge. She shivered with excitement.

After meeting Ron and seeing his cock, she was soaking wet. Between the short videos, the drinks, and touching his huge cock, she was ungodly horny. When the hell were they going to start? She went over by Drew while she waited for them to get ready.

Drew was ashamed that losing his job was the reason they were here and the reason his wife was going to be fucked by that giant cock. Drew kept staring at Ron's cock. It looked twice the size of his. He smelled Alice's arousal, and he slipped his arm around her, but she unconsciously pushed it away. Her mind was on something else.

Alice paid no attention to Drew. Her eyes were glued to Ron's cock. She thought she might start drooling. As she stared, she saw that in addition to his huge cock, he had a handsome face and the muscles of a bodybuilder.

The director had Alice and Drew sit next to each other on the bed, turned on the camera, and started asking them questions. Alice was naked and looked beautiful. Drew was in his daily clothes. The interview sounded like a pre-game sports interview.

"Alice, is this your first adult video?"

"Yes, it is."

"Are you planning on being in any more adult videos?"

"No, I don't. This will be my only video ever."

"Alice, what do you think of Ron? Has he got the right stuff?"

"First I want to say how honored that you're letting me, a normal woman, show other women what it's like to be fucked by a big porn-star cock, and ladies, he does have a big one. I can't believe it. It's enormous. You'll see in just a minute."

"It's bigger than any cock I've ever seen even in porn videos. It's going to be hard to get something that big in me. When he does get it in my pussy, he's going to stretch it so much. I can't wait to feel that. I hope it doesn't hurt too much but I've always wanted a huge cock like he has in me. He is so handsome too with all those muscles. They told me he could last a long time before coming. I hope I can keep count of my orgasms."

"Drew, are you looking forward to seeing him stuff the big cock into your wife's pussy, stretching it like never before? Do you think she'll like it?"

"It will be amazing if that fits in her. She's always loved sex with me."

"Drew, is he a lot bigger than you are?"

"Yeah, he's bigger."

"Do you think she'll shrink back to normal size after this and be satisfied by your small cock."

"We're in love and this won't change anything."

"Alice, are you looking forward to a man so big in your mouth."

"I've had some big cocks, but he's enormous. I hope my mouth will fit around it. It's something I've always dreamed of. I hope he makes me come over and over again."

"How deep can you take him down your throat?"

"I don't know but I want to take as much as I can."

"Well, good luck, and have a good fuck."

They ended the interview. Drew went back to his chair and Alice went over to the director.

The director told Alice how to lie on the bed and helped her get into position. His hands were all over her as he spread her legs and pinched her nipples to get them hard. They wanted more close-ups to edit in later.

The director said, "Hey you." He motioned to Drew. "Do you want to watch what I'm doing?" Drew walked over. "You're a lucky man to have a wife with a cunt this good-looking." Neither Alice nor Drew knew they were filming.

"You," he said to Alice. "Spread your legs wide so we can get a good look at your cunt." Several of the crew had gathered to watch.

"Damn, that's a nice pussy Alice. Look how wet she is," he said before he slid his finger inside her and then pulled it out. He put it in his mouth and said, "Tasty." The guys standing around laughed and nodded.

"Pull your legs up and spread your pussy lip." Alice didn't feel like she had much choice but also, she was getting off on people looking at and touching her pussy. Although she knew it was wrong at some level, she got off on the humiliation.

"Look how swollen her clit is. She must be ready to go." The director reached over and flicked her engorged clit. Emboldened by the director, the guys watching all took their turns touching her clit. "Go on, touch your wife's clit. Does it always get so big?" Drew stared then touched it.

"Pull your legs back farther so we can see your ass." She pulled her legs back until her knees were near her head." He licked his finger and rubbed her puckered asshole. The whole group followed suit; some even slipped their fingers inside her a little. "Go on, she's your wife." She looked at Drew and told him it was OK. Drew fingered her ass.

"Let me see you rub your clit, Honey." She put her fingers on her clit and started.

"Faster." He put his hand on her pussy and rubbed across it hard then smacked it. "Like that." The whole group had a good laugh except Drew.

Ron was ready.

"Hey, you, go sit down. We're starting." Drew went back to his chair.

The director said to Alice, "The first scene starts with you masturbating alone until you see Ron come in. Watch him and move your hands faster until he takes over." Then follow his lead. This is not scripted other than positions. Ron knows what to do. Just make the normal sounds you make when you fuck. If you need to exaggerate them, we'll tell you. We want you to look like a housewife and not a porn star. You look like a woman that likes to fuck." He pinched her nipples, surprising her. "We want these hard the whole time so pinch them a lot."

"I may give you directions as we're filming. Do what I say but don't look at me or talk to me. They can edit out my voice. I'll be just a voice in your head."

The director gave her some throat-numbing spray and said, "This will kill your gag reflex. You're going to need it," he chuckled.

Alice lay on the bed, legs spread, masturbating. Ron walked in naked and saw her playing with her pussy. He lay down next to her. She was pushing three fingers into her pussy and rubbing her clit as kissed her hard on the mouth and held her tits firmly.

"That's it, baby, fuck yourself. You look sexy," Ron said.

She pushed her fingers faster into her pussy. He pinched and pulled her nipple, and she moaned loudly. He bit her nipple. It hurt a little, but she writhed and moaned anyway, she wanted to look good on camera. There were at least two cameras on her, and one was moving around. Ron put his hand between her legs and touched her clit. She cried out at the sensation. The handheld camera was between her legs, and she knew that it showed how wet her pussy was.

"Here, let me take over for you, Darling," Ron said.

He slipped a finger inside her and then another. She rubbed her clit while he finger fucked her. He moved his fingers in and out slowly and then extremely fast. She heard squishing sounds from her sloppy wet pussy. She gripped the bed as he took control. He continued like that until she lifted her hip to try to get more, then he put his thumb on her clit, and she pushed against his hand making incoherent sounds. It didn't seem that acting would be necessary. She had her first orgasm.

He worked his way down her body until his head was between her legs in the "69" position. His cock touched her nipple. She rubbed his dripping precum on it. Ron pulled her on top and she grabbed his cock as he continued to lick her pussy.

She looked at Drew. He looked unhappy, but she didn't care right now. All she cared about was Ron's huge cock in her hand and she licked the full length of it. But Ron stole her concentration each time he licked her pussy. She stroked his cock and licked it when she could concentrate. The pleasure Ron was giving her robbed her of her rational thought. There was a camera right next to Drew shooting a close-up of her hand on Ron's cock and the look on her face as he licked her.

Ron concentrated on her clit. She looked at Drew and he saw lust and pleasure in her eyes. He'd never seen her look like that before. Ron must have been great; that's why he was a pro. Before long she screamed as her second orgasm hit her. She was looking straight at Drew, but he barely registered in her mind. Her brain was in a fog from what was happening between her legs. Her pleasure came in waves. She kept screaming as she continued to come.

As her foggy brain cleared, she started licking his cock in earnest. After what he had done for her, she wanted to give him the best blowjob possible. Better than she'd ever given anyone. The head was the biggest part, the size of a plum, and she barely got her mouth over it. She heard him moan, encouraging her to press on. He was enjoying what she was doing and that made her proud. Because of the throat spray, she took him much deeper than she'd ever taken anyone. If it were Drew, her nose would be pressed against his skin. With Ron, there was plenty still out.

The director said, "Make him cum and swallow it." She started moving faster, taking him as deep as she could. He thrust up towards her and slid even deeper into her. Her jaw ached as he came with a big groan. She swallowed as much as she could, but cum and spit leaked out the sides of her mouth. Wiping it off with her fingers, she sucked them clean. There was a camera taking a close-up. She glanced at her husband and saw that he was hard. She was having trouble remembering his name right now.

The director asked Ron if he needed his fluffer.

Ron smiled at Alice and said in his deep voice with a little country accent, "Can you be my fluffer and get me hard again Darling?" She nodded, flattered that he asked her. His smile and voice sent a shiver through her.

She knew what was coming next in the video. His huge cock was going in her pussy next, but she had to get him hard first. She licked all over his balls and licked his taint up to his balls. He started growing. "Lick my ass, sweetheart. I like that and stick your tongue in as far as it will go." She'd never done that before, but she didn't hesitate. He was large and in charge and that's what he wanted. She licked across his asshole, and he moaned.

"Stick your tongue in it, Honey." The tip of her tongue slid a half-inch up his ass and moved it in and out.

"Oh yeah, that's it. The faster you get me hard, the sooner I can fill your hot pussy with my cock. I'm looking forward to that."

That's what she wanted, too. He was almost ready. She got on top of him and ran her soaking pussy along his growing cock. Sliding further down, she squeezed his cock between her tits and rubbed him between them. His cock was covered with her juices and his remaining cum. She was able to lick his head as he slid between her tits. There was a guy taking close-ups of her constantly and it was a bit annoying. When she closed her eyes, she was able to ignore it, but she wanted to look at Ron. There was probably a camera on her ass too.

She sat on him backward and ran her pussy along his cock again. In this position, she reached between his legs and tease his ass with her hard, painted fingernails making him groan. She wet her finger with her pussy juice to get it slippery and pushed it up to her second knuckle into his ass. He gasped as she finger-fucked his ass.

"Come on baby get hard for me," Alice said. "I need your huge cock fucking me."

Alice was getting into this. She looked at the cameras and all the men on the set and knew that every man there, including Drew, wanted to fuck her right now but they only got to watch. She was going to put a show on for them. Every man in the room was hard and she loved all of them watching her.

Ron was plenty hard enough to fuck her now, but she was horny and having fun. She got off him and popped his cock in and out of her mouth as he moaned.

The director interrupted and said, "It's time for the first fucking scene."

Ron whispered to her, "That was the best fluffing I've ever had." His voice made her want to jump on the cock that she'd just made hard.

The director told her to lie on her back. Ron moved her up to the top of the bed and climbed between her legs with his monster cock hanging heavy beneath him. She couldn't wait; she was vibrating with anticipation and pushed her cunt towards him. Drew was watching as Ron's head touched her entrance with his plum-sized head. She groaned as he pushed that monster against her. God, he was big; she wasn't sure it would fit until she felt her entrance stretch and he popped in. He kept up a steady pressure and he continued sliding deeper into her. It didn't seem like he would ever reach his limit. She kept groaning. It hurt a little when he got to the depth where no man had been, but the pain was overwhelmed by the intense pleasure. With him completely inside her, she'd never felt so full. His cock rubbed against her cervix.

She didn't know if she could take something that big pounding in her. Her pussy spasmed around him, and she shivered in orgasm. She thought "If just sliding in made her orgasm, what would his pounding in and out do to her?"

She grabbed his ass and wrapped her legs around him holding him still. Her breathing was heavy. This wasn't acting, but later she'd tell Drew it was. She was overwhelmed by the feeling of his cock stretching her pussy and frightened by the thought of him ramming it into her over and over. Looking straight into Drew's face, her eyes filled with a look of shock, surprise, and pleasure. Drew's eyes were open wide. She had no idea what he was thinking, and at that moment, she didn't care. Her mind was completely occupied by the monster pressed against her cervix.

Ron fucked her slowly with short strokes at first and then started pounding into her with longer and longer strokes. It was getting easier for her each time. Her body was responding with the extra lubrication she needed. She constantly grunted as if the air was pushed out of her lungs by his cock. Nothing close to this size had ever been inside her. As her pussy stretched, she began to love the feeling of being totally filled with each stroke. Drew looked worried. She smiled at him as Ron fucked with such force that each trust forced her higher on the bed until her head was banging against the headboard.

Pulling her away from the headboard, he knelt between her legs, pulled them up over his shoulders, and continued thrusting. The angle had changed and now his cock rubbed her G-spot on every stroke. He slapped her tit hard enough to leave a handprint. She yelped but the pain excited her. Ron reached down and ground his thumb against her clit, and she screamed again as another orgasm hit her.

Ron picked her up by the hips, dragged her to the end of the bed, and turned her over onto her hands and knees. She felt empty with his cock not in her, but she knew he'd be back inside her soon and would go even deeper from behind.

In this position, Drew saw Ron's enormous weapon just before he slammed into her. His face registered shock each time Ron's cock disappeared into her cunt. Drew was dumbfounded and embarrassed. But watching Alice get fuck by that unimaginably big cock inexplicitly made him hard. Without being aware of it, he was rubbing his dick through his jeans.

The camera guys took closeups of her pussy distending as he pulled out of her before he plunged in again. A camera on Drew showed him pathetically rubbing his dick in his pants as he watched another man satisfying his wife. He was powerless to stop it.

Alice cried out in pleasure, "Yes!" repeatedly.

Ron was starting to lose control. She was turning him on. He was jackhammering into her as hard and fast. It felt like his cock was hitting her stomach. Air loudly shoved out of her lungs with every stroke. They shot close-ups of her tits swinging under her and the astonishment and pleasure on her face. She didn't need to make exaggerated faces for the people she imagined would be watching. Her reactions were real. She imagined the men and women staring at computer screens in amazement as he fucked her. Both the men and the women would be jealous.

She moaned, screamed, and yelled, "Fuck me harder with your big cock."

The Director said, "Spank her."

He whacked her on the ass.

He said, "Harder, I want to see a handprint."

She dropped down on her face to the bed and yelled "Yes, spank my ass hard and fuck me with your big cock." She looked at her husband as this stranger's giant cock was ramming into her and she was begging for more. Drew was rubbing his dick through his jeans. He was tiny compared to the massive member currently buried in her pussy.

Ron pulled her off the bed and stood her up against one of the bedposts. The smooth round wood nestled between her tits. She held herself up with her arms because her legs couldn't support her weight until, without any warning, he pushed into her from behind in one slow insistent stroke that went on forever. They both looked at Drew while Ron was pounding her. Her mouth needed something to do so she licked the post and moaned.

The director yelled, "Fuck her Ron. Fuck her hard and fast."

Ron looked at Drew silently mocking him as he fucked his wife. He fucked her so hard that her body moved higher on the post until her feet were off the floor. She slid up and down the post, her clit rubbing it while Ron mauled her tits.

The director yelled, "Cowgirl and reverse cowgirl."

Ron lay on the bed with his legs bent over the edge near Drew. Alice practically jumped onto his chest. She moved back and reached for Ron's cock, put it at her entrance, and slid down on it, moaning. It felt huge every time he slid into her. Drew had a closeup look at her pussy as Ron thrust up into her. The director wanted a shot of her husband's face as he watched her riding him.