Porn Agent Asks Couple

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She thought that she would have to act to be convincing to viewers. But her mind was so overwhelmed with pleasure she couldn't. She hoped they could see how good this was for her.

She bounced up and down on his staff. Drew saw Alice moving up impossibly high and never saw Ron's crown. Alice rocked her hips impaled on his pole and he pressed on her clit. She came again; hoarse from screaming but she couldn't stop.

She was getting tired. They smelled of sweat and sex. But she needed more.

She wondered how many times she'd come. How many times could she come? If she came again before her previous orgasm was over, did that count as coming once or twice?

She couldn't possibly keep count. Her mind was shattered and fragmented.

How many orgasms could a woman have before she melted into an overstimulated puddle of goo? She couldn't think through the fog of hormones.

Who counted these things? She needed to talk to them. Could she set a record? Would she be in The Guinness Book of World Records right next to Ron's world record cock?

The director said, "Turn around on him." She turned around and once again filled herself with his manhood. She put her hands on his well-muscled thighs and her eyes closed in pleasure as she rode him. The mindless joy of orgasm washed over her again. Opening her eyes, she saw Drew in front of her. He watched her tits bouncing up and down as she caressed Ron's big hairy balls. There was concern, surprise, love, and envy in his eyes. She held out her hand and Drew grabbed onto it as Ron continued his assault on her well-used pussy.

Alice amazed Ron. If he pounded a porn actress like this, she'd take a lot of breaks and demand to use lots of lube. But Alice just kept going. She was always wet and ready for him. He'd never seen an actress who could take his cock for this long. Alice not only took it, but she also loved it. She came constantly and she wasn't acting.

The director shouted, "On her back throat-fuck." He handed her the throat-numbing spray which she used liberally.

Ron moved her so that her head hung off the side of the bed next to Drew. She looked at Drew upside down. Smiled, and said, "It won't be much longer." Then Ron's massive cock and balls were all that she saw. She'd seen this in porn videos, but she'd never done it. It looked scary and uncomfortable but right now she wanted to do everything.

Ron said, "Keep your throat straight and relaxed, Darling." There was not much for her to do other than lie there. Ron put his cock into her mouth, pushing in until she felt it enter her throat. It was impossible to breathe when he was fully in. He just held her head still and plowed into her throat. His big balls hung in front of her eyes, so she had to close her eyes to avoid his balls smacking into them as he pushed in. She needed to remember to breathe when he pulled back. After a few strokes, saliva poured out of her mouth and onto her face. She needed to remain calm but that was not easy when a thick ten-inch cock was down her throat.

The roving camera guys made Drew stand up while he got a shot from the side. Drew saw Ron's thick ten-inch cock go in Alice and bulge in her throat, and he was visibly upset. A big guy nearby told him to sit down after the cameraman got the shot.

Alice thought she was going to pass out from lack of air as Ron used her until he was ready to come. He pulled out and shot his cum all over her tits. Alice rubbed it on her tits, neck, and face as she gasped for air. Ron said, "You see that wasn't so bad," and chuckled. She tried to wipe the spit and cum off her face. Her face was a mess of spit, cum, and smeared makeup.

The director said, "Damn. We forgot the anal. Ron, can you get it up again?" The fluffer came over and worked to get him hard.

Drew asserted himself, stood up, and yelled, "She won't do that. She doesn't do that with me." A big guy stood near Drew in case he got out of control.

The director said, "It's in the contract you signed, didn't you read it? Without that, the film won't be finished, and we can only pay you half. The title of the video is 'Real Amateur Takes Porn Star in All Three Holes.'"

"But she's never done anal."

"She's an anal virgin? We'd pay more for that," Matt chimed in.

Alice said, "I'll do it for extra money."

Drew yelled, "No way!"

Matt said, "We'll give you an extra $300."

She said, "My anal cherry is worth $1000, and you know it."

Matt said, "$600. We could get a body double in here to do it and cut it in."

"OK. $600 but you have to use a lot of lube and be gentle, Ron."

"You got it, Darling."

The director said, "Get on all fours and spread your cheeks so we can see that asshole just begging to be fucked." He licked his finger and rubbed it on her asshole. "Nice."

"Look at the camera and say that your ass is virgin."

She stared at the camera and whispered, "Ron's so good, I've decided to give him my anal cherry. I hope my ass will stretch that much."

"Perfect," the director said. One of the crew put a big realistic dildo on the bed.

When they started shooting again, Ron rubbed lube on her puckered ass and shove first one, then two, then three fingers up her ass massaging her, stretching her out, and adding more lube. He rubbed lube on his cock. She knelt on the bed with her face on a pillow. She looked at Drew then reached back to pull her cheeks apart, ready for Ron to shove his big cock up her ass.

The cameraman made Drew move to get video of her face. Another camera was on her asshole and Ron's cock. Drew had an excellent view of the production. He was angry but powerless to prevent this from happening.

Ron pushed against her asshole with constant pressure. Alice didn't think it was going to go in until she felt a sharp pain as his head popped inside. She began to wonder if this had been a good decision. The pain subsided as he waited for her to relax. He put more lube on his shaft and pushed another inch inside. It hurt but it was bearable for Alice. Her face showed Drew her surprise and pain.

He was going into her more easily now since the head was the thickest part of his cock. He kept adding more lube and pushed in and out a few times going a little deeper each time and she started to relax. In a couple of minutes, she felt his hips press against her cheeks and she smiled. His whole giant cock was inside her. He moved in and out slowly and the pain lessened each time until it began to feel good. Just as she was adjusting to the feeling of a cock in her ass, she felt something cold touch her pussy.

"What is that?"

"A big soft lubed-up dildo."

Her eyes went wide, and she moaned as Ron slipped the dildo inside her. The dildo felt as big as Ron's cock in her. Both her pussy and her ass were stuffed. She'd never been this full and the feeling was scary and amazing.

"You can move faster now," she whimpered to Ron.

As Ron pushed in and out of her ass, she felt the dildo rubbing against his cock inside her and it drove her wild. Another big orgasm was coming.

He picked up his pace, leaving the dildo inside her and she came with a scream. A scream was always on her lips now as she was coming constantly. She pushed hard against Ron. Her ass was so tight, Ron lost control of himself and came again, his cock pulsing inside her ass.

Ron pulled the dildo and then his shrinking cock out of her. Alice felt empty.

She curled up on the bed still spasming from her orgasm. The cameraman shot a close-up of her gaping holes leaking cum.

The director yelled, "CUT! That's a wrap." And everyone clapped - except Drew.

Drew went to her and said, "Are you OK?"

"Yes, I'm tired and sore but I'm OK. It's over now Drew. Thank you for letting me do this." She kissed him. He tasted Ron's cum in her mouth.

Alice got up, stubbled over to Ron, kissed him, and said, "Thank you."

"No, thank you, Alice. You were great and a hell of a woman."

Drew helped her over to the side of the bed for the "after-interview". While waiting to start, she overheard the director talking about the next shoot. It was a gangbang video, one woman and five porn stars. As tired and sore as she was, she wondered what it would be like to do five Ron-sized cocks. Were there five Ron-sized cocks? As sore as she was, she wasn't sure she could take that. But she did have an idea of what it felt like with a cock in her ass and one in her pussy. But today, one of them didn't move. She might have to explore that further someday.

The director called Alice and Drew over and had them sit next to each other just like before. He turned on the camera and started asking them questions. Alice was still naked, and Drew was in clothes. This time, Alice didn't look as beautiful. Her makeup was smeared all over her face, mixed with Ron's cum, sweat, and saliva. Big clumps of her hair were either stuck together or stuck to her face. Some with sweat and some with Ron's cum.

Cum and sweat covered her body, and she smelled like a bed after sex in a cheap motel. Her pussy gaped open in front so much that she couldn't keep her legs closed. Ron's cum, mixed with her juices was running out of her cunt. Her ass hurt so she had difficulty sitting and cum was dripping out of her ass too. She hurt all over. Her pussy hurt, her ass, her throat, her jaw. The throat-numbing spray was wearing off and it hurt to talk. How could he have so much cum?

The director said in a cheery voice, "Well Alice, did you have a good time?"

"Yes, it was wonderful." She coughed trying to clear her sore throat. "I can't wait to see the video."

"What do you think of Ron now?"

"His cock is as big as they come, but he fit in me. It stretched my pussy so much, I'm not sure I can walk out of here without help. He lasted longer than I thought humanly possible before coming, but he still got it up again. I lost count of my orgasms."

"When was your first orgasm?"

"When he first touched my pussy. I was already on edge from masturbating and thinking about his enormous cock and when he touched me, I just went off."

"How do you think Drew liked seeing you stretched and fucked like that?"

"I don't think he loved it, but he'll be OK."

"Drew, did you think your wife would be able to swallow a cock that big?"

"No." Drew was sullen and not in the mood to talk. He wanted to leave and never think about this again. Deep down he knew that Alice was excited to think about this for a long time.

"What was it like to see that huge cock stretch your wife's pussy like that? Do you think she liked it?"

"I don't know. You'd have to ask her."

"Did it make you hard watching him pound her? I saw you rubbing your dick through your jeans. Did you come? It would have been OK for you to take it out. Or would you have been embarrassed?"

"Fuck off."

"Do you think you'll be able to touch the walls of her pussy now?" There was laughter around from the crew.

"Yes."

"Do you think your wife will like fucking you again?"

"Yes. We're in love and this won't change anything."

"You don't think she'll want to find someone with a really big cock for some fun now and then?"

"No."

"I like your confidence. Were you jealous that he took her anal cherry?"

"Yes."

"Alice did you think you'd ever fuck a man so big."

"No. I didn't know there were cocks that big. And my god he was hard. His cock was like a steel rod."

"He took your anal cherry too. How did that feel?"

"It hurt a little at first but after a few minutes, it felt great. And after he shoved that dildo in me...I'd never felt so full."

"If you had it to do over again, would you?"

"Yes. In a minute."

"Really?"

"I think all women should have a really big cock up in them at least once. All you girlfriends and wives out there, find a big dick and have him stretch you out. But it's not just the size of his equipment, he needs to last a long time, too. You won't regret it. Get your men to watch too. All you guys out there, you know she's craving a big cock. It would be better for you to be there than have her find one on her own."

"I'll be sore for a few days, but it was worth it. I couldn't do that every day, but every woman should do it once." She called Drew over, "How'd you like seeing him fuck me? How about him fucking my ass? I liked it. Now that I know I like it, you can fuck my ass too. We can get some of that spray and I can take your cock down my throat easily now. We'll have to wait a few days though,"

"Do you think Drew's too small for you now?"

"Drew's size is fine and we'll be OK."

"Drew, do have any friends with big cocks that might want to fuck your wife after they see this video?"

"Everyone wants to fuck her. She's a gorgeous woman but she's my wife."

"That's right Drew, Alice is a hot piece of ass. I'd like to fuck her. Hell, everyone in this room would like to fuck her."

"Alice, would you like to fuck Drew and a few of his friends? You seem to have a big appetite."

"That might be fun. What do you think Drew?" He didn't answer.

After the interview, the producer handed them their money and added fifty dollars for a cab. "You were expensive Alice, but I think everyone will want to see the video."

"Thanks," she said.

The director took her aside, handed her his card, and said, "I could get you more work if you'd like. Or call and we can get together with some others and have a party. You could even bring Doug if you want. I'm sure we could find someone for him."

"Drew, his name is Drew."

As she was cleaning up, they interviewed Ron. Drew overheard them.

"How was she, Ron?"

"Fabulous. That's the best time I've had on set ever. I can't believe her husband would let me fuck her like that. If she was my wife, no one else would touch her."

Drew hated hearing that. If he hadn't lost his job, Alice wouldn't have had to do this.

"Was she better than a female porn star?"

"Head and shoulders better. It didn't feel like she was just doing her job. She enjoyed herself."

"Could she have just been acting?"

"No one can act that well. I've done hundreds of video shoots, and she wasn't acting. She craves sex and big cocks. I've never seen any woman come that much. She's an extraordinary fuck."

"This video is aimed at women. Do you think they'll want to go out and find a man with a porn-star cock?"

"Once they see how much she liked it, I can't believe they wouldn't want the same thing."

"Would you like to do this kind of video again?"

"Sure, but only with a woman like Alice. She was so genuine. If you could find more women like her, I'd love to. Her husband Greg is a lucky man."

"His name is Drew."

"Whatever. He's a lucky man."

Author's postscript: I hope you liked this story. It was fun to write. As usual, please scroll down a few lines and vote and/or comment. You don't need to be a member to vote/comment.