Porn is the USA's #1 Export

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Taylor family march out solemnly.

Kyle was surprisingly kind and polite. He introduced himself and shook everyone's hand. Then he explained, "The audience likes to meet the family. They expect you to be happy and proud of Jane. We'll do individual shots of all of you and then with Jane and finally some group photos. Okay?"

The Taylor's murmured that they understood.

"Good. Jane, take your robe off, please."

Everyone was embarrassed for Jane. She was nude and so unnerved, she was shivering. She looked so miserable and pitiful, it made her mother cry. Then Pauline got angry. She began removing her clothing.

She said, "Baby, I can't stop what is happening, but I won't let you bear this hardship alone." She turned toward her husband and said sharply, "Price, get undressed. We are supporting our daughter."

Price was shocked, but not surprised. His wife was tough. He took off his clothes. Brian and Jimmy did too in solidarity with Jane.

They saw body parts, they'd never seen before. Price was a good-looking man with a sturdy, muscular physique with a manly, hairy chest and legs.

Pauline was an older, stockier version of Jane. Each was attractive with blue eyes and blond hair. The mother had thicker thighs and a larger bottom. Her stomach wasn't as flat and toned. Her breasts were larger. They sagged befitting a woman of her age who had breastfed three children.

Brian, the grandfather, was tall and lean. Age had taken its toll. He had lost muscle mass and tone. His hair had thinned. His waistline had grown. Overall, he was in good shape and healthy for his age.

His grandson, Jimmy, was on the opposite end of the spectrum. He was in the prime of life. He was the picture of health, strength, and masculinity. He was a strapping twenty-year old, athletic and virile. He also had an erection.

Jane felt sad for him. He was blushing profusely and trying to hide his hard-on. She saddled up to him and whispered, "Jimmy, I'm sorry to put you through this."

"I'm sorry about this," he said and he gestured at his penis. "God! This is so embarrassing."

"It's a physical reaction you can't control. Mom and I know it's not personal."

"It's so humiliating!"

"And me standing here stark naked isn't?" she said with a laugh. "I never imagined my family would be viewing my tits and pussy."

Jimmy reached out and squeezed her hand reassuringly and said, "If it's any consolation, you are beautiful from head to toe."

She smiled in response.

Kyle took many photos. Different combinations of people. Sometimes everyone was sitting. Sometimes they were standing. He had them smile and pretend to laugh. All photos were done with the Taylor's completely nude. Their dicks, cunts, tits, and asses were captured on film in perfect focus.

It took a while for the awkwardness of the situation to dissipate. Kyle knew the key was to keep pushing, to continue to pose and photograph them. The best photos came at the end of the session.

When it was over, Jane and Pauline covered up quickly. Brian and Price each said a silent pray thanking God that they hadn't gotten an erection. The guys dressed.

They'd all gotten an eyeful. The women had viewed the men's broad shoulders, toned biceps and the hanging flesh down below. The men discreetly did likewise. All the men were curious about Jane's firm, ripe body. Grandfather and Jimmy couldn't stop themselves from checking out Pauline.

"Thank you," Kyle said. "That should do it. You were great. The family can leave. Jane, take a break and be back in ten minutes for the next session."

The family walked away. Jane was distraught. The next item on the schedule was her being filmed having sex. She was nervous and uneasy.

Jane drank some water and took a bathroom break. When she returned two fit, rough-looking men wearing robes were on the set. Kyle gestured to the one with the shaved head. Jane wouldn't have been surprised if he was a murderer or drug dealer.

"This is Roger," Kyle said. "And the one with the man bun is Tony."

Jane nodded blankly. She looked at him for more information.

"They will be in the next shoot."

Jane tensed and thought, "Oh God! They're the ones I'm supposed to have sex with!"

She was overwhelmed and couldn't speak. She stood there shell shocked. The men said hello. They were porn professionals. They were callous goons and had no sympathy for the young woman. She was a prop to them. They removed their robes and exposed their large hard cocks.

"Oh," Jane exclaimed. She stared at their equipment and wondered how anything so big could be put inside her.

Tony gave her a smarmy smile. He was proud of his dick. It was long and thick. He winked, waggled it at her and said, "I hope you're hungry."

Kyle spoke to his staff and the actors. "We'll start with blowjobs. Then oral on her. Sex in various positions and end up with the guys spit roasting her, vaginally and then anally."

Every nodded. Jane was nervous. She asked, "What is spit roasting?"

Kyle said non-nonchalantly, "You suck one of them while the other fucks you doggie style in your pussy and then your ass."

Jane blanched and her face lost color. Kyle didn't notice. He'd turned and was talking to his crew about the lighting. Betty noticed. She came to Jane and said, "I have lube for you."

"I can't do it," Jane confessed.

Betty hustled her off to the side where they could have a private conversation. She said harshly, "You have to."

She looked into Jane's eyes and saw fear. She changed her approach. She softened and became sympathetic. "It'll be okay. These guys are pros. You have lube. It'll be over before you know it. It helps to think of your boyfriend or favorite movie star."

"I'm scared," Jane admitted. "I'm still a virgin. My first time can't be with a porn star."

Betty became angry. She was mad because Kyle would blame her if this eighteen year-old walked off the set. Also, she was tired of Jane's "Little Miss Goody Two-Shoes" act. She said, "What's the big deal? Get naked and have sex. The rest of America does that at the drop of a hat."

She hissed angrily, "Listen Blondie, if you play the "I'm a virgin" card now, this shoot will be shut down. That also means our deal is off and dialysis for your grandmother ends on her next birthday. She'll die a slow and painful death."

"No!" Jane cried. "That can't happen. I'll have sex on camera, but not with those guys."

"Bitch, look around. Do you want to fuck the camera operator or the lighting guy?"

Jane was desperate. She had the "deer in the headlights' look about her. She was in a quandary. She had to do it for Grandma's sake, but these guys frightened her and turned her stomach.

She said, "Why can't it be with someone I know? Someone I trust. Someone I care about."

She made the only decision she could. She announced, "I'll do it, but only with my family!"

Betty was shocked. She stared at the eighteen-year-old. Jane stared back looking determined.

"You sure?"

"Yes," Jane responded.

"Will your family go along?"?

"I believe they will after I explain everything."

Betty gave her another long hard look. She shrugged her shoulders and said, "Okay. I think I can sell Kyle on the idea. You go talk to your family. He's going to want you to have sex with all the men -- your father, brother, and grandfather. It'll be a hell of a movie. An incest fuckfest. No holds barred. You sure about this?"

"Yes," she said softly in a defeated tone.

The women split up and went to their respective camps. Kyle was an easy sell. He was a deviant, a pervert. This new wrinkle was right up his alley.

"I'm good with it. I love the concept. She looks young and innocent, but behind closed doors..." His voice trailed off and he laughed.

Jane found her family and gathered them into an empty room. She said, "I need your help."

Her mother responded compassionately and immediately, "Whatever you need, baby."

"Being chosen for this has been an ordeal. I'm a private person. To have explicit photos taken of me was hard. I understand why I have to do it. It's my duty as a citizen."

They all sympathized with her. It was rotten luck that she'd been chosen.

"I'm going to see it through to the end because I must. For my country and for grandmother."

She quickly explained the deal she'd made. Her family listened and understood. They all loved Blanche and they knew that she and Jane had a special connection.

Jane admitted, "I'm having trouble holding up my end of the bargain. I'm a virgin and I'm distressed that the first time I'll have sex it will be with strangers and worse yet porn actors. The acts I will be required to do are so intimate. Why can't I do them with someone I know and love? Am I crazy to think this way?"

"No. Not at all," her father said.

"That's the way it's supposed to be," her mother answered.

Jane was very emotional. She wiped away some tears and said, "I don't have a choice about having sex, but they are willing to let me choose my partners. Will you do the movie with me?"

The family was stunned and confused by her statement. Her mother seeking clarification asked, "Who exactly are you asking to be in the movie with you?"

"They say I can replace the porn stars with my family, but I have to have sex with Jimmy, dad, and granddad."

"Oh my!" her mother exclaimed shocked.

"Is this what you want?" her grandfather asked.

Jane said angrily, "I want to go to medical school. I want to become a doctor. I want my grandmother to receive all the care she needs. I have to make this movie."

She paused and with tear-filled eyes said, "I can have sex with strangers picked because they have big dicks or I can have sex with men I know and love and who know and love me. I choose my family. Will you all do it?"

Her father said, "I'm proud of you, Jane. You're in a very difficult position. I'll do it. I believe families need to stick together and support each other."

"Sis, if that's what you want," Jimmy said.

"You're a smart, beautiful, caring woman," her grandfather said. "Thank you for looking out for my wife. Whatever you need, I'll do."

"Thank you, everybody," Jane said. She tried to hug them all. They reached out to her. It looked like a rugby scrum.

The Taylor family walked out to the stage. Kyle was waiting for them. He said to Jane, "I understand you are tearing up my script and suggesting a completely different movie."

"Yes," Jane said. "This is a difficult endeavor. I want to do it with my family."

"I'm all right with the cast changes and the new direction of the movie. I have two requirements. Number one, I am the director. Everyone will do as I say."

The Taylors nodded.

"Number two, Mom is in the film doing everything and everyone just like her daughter." He smirked. He was proud of his obscene demand. He got hard just thinking about humiliating Pauline that way.

The family was outraged. Everyone, except for Pauline, started to complain or curse the director.

Pauline raised her hands and said loudly. "Hold it! I accept your condition."

Price said, "Darling, his demand is outrageous."

"Yes, it is, but I'll do it. Jane, I can't make this go away, but I'll be with you the whole time. I'll do everything you have to do."

Jane teared up. She hugged her mother and said, "Thanks, Mom."

"So, we have a deal? Great!" Kyle said. He rubbed his hand together gleefully and then the twisted man said, "The movie starts now. Taylor family, get undressed."

They reluctantly complied with his order. Jane shrugged off her robe. They kept their eyes down to give each other some measure of privacy.

Kyle blew that concept up with his next instruction. He said, "Jane, suck your father's dick. Mom, give your son a blowjob."

He turned to his employees and gave orders getting everything and everyone in position. Then he said, "Cameras ready? Good! Roll. Action!" He pointed to Jane.

Jane slowly dropped to her knees. Her mouth enveloped her father's dick and she clumsily sucked on his penis.

"Oh!" he exclaimed. It was very awkward for him. Jane had accepted her fate. She knew she was going to be doing many things that would disturb and distress her. He hadn't come to terms with what was in his future. It caused his body to be slow to respond to her actions. His feeling of guilt didn't allow him to enjoy her efforts and to be honest, Jane wasn't doing a good job.

Pauline hugged her boy and said, "We can do this." She said it as much to steel her nerves as to reassure him.

She knelt, held her son's hard cock and looked up at her boy. He apologized, "Sorry, that I'm hard." He was embarrassed.

She smiled and said, "It's okay. You're a healthy boy and your sister is a beautiful woman. It's a biological reaction."

It never crossed her mind that his erection might be due to her. She licked his knob like an ice cream cone. When the head was sufficiently wet, she plunged his dick into her mouth.

He moaned, "Ohhhh!"

Jimmy was behaving like a lecher. Yes, his sister was hot, but his erection had been caused by his interest in his mother's body. It excited him to see the woman that birthed him naked.

Her body was not as slim as her daughter's, but it was still appealing. She was nearly as tall. Her thick, blond hair just barely brushed her shoulders. It was cut and styled. She too had gorgeous, bright, light blue eyes.

He thought her tits were erotic and luscious. They were bigger and heavier than Jane's. They sagged. It made them appear soft and delectable. Her nipples were long and thick as you'd expect since she had breastfed her children. Her bush was blond and well-manicured. She exuded an earthy, womanly charm. She knew what she was doing and gave good head.

"Oh!" the son moaned again. The amount of pleasure his mother gave him was unexpected.

Jane cradled her father's testicles and limp dick in her hand. She looked up at him with scared, blue eyes. She looked so pitiful, his heart went out to her. He felt a tremendous need to protect her. Her beauty and that manly urge caused his dick to harden in her hand. She opened her mouth and took it inside again.

She pulled off quickly and said sadly, "I don't know what to do. I've never sucked a penis before."

Everyone turned to her. They felt for the inexperienced young woman. Her mother smiled and said, "It's easier than you think."

Grandfather said sagely, "Anything you do will be appreciated."

Pauline held out Jimmy's dick and said, "Your mouth is a substitute for your pussy. Both are warm and wet and men love to be inside them. The only mistake you can make is to let your teeth come in contact with his cock. Open wide."

She demonstrated on Jimmy and then said, "You try on your father."

Jane did so haltingly. Her mother said, "Guys, like a snug fit so suck lightly and press your lips around it."

Jane bobbed shallowly, up and down her father's dick.

Her mother said, "That's it. Go down as far as you can. Look at me." She swallowed most of Jimmy's big, thick cock.

She pulled off and smiled to reassure her daughter. She said, "The number one rule is no teeth. The second rule is to vary what you do to increase his pleasure."

She demonstrated as she spoke. "You can do anything. Scratch his inner thigh. Stroke the shaft. Kiss and lick the head, the shaft, and his balls. This area, on the underside of the dick near the head is very sensitive, tongue it."

"Oh!" Jimmy moaned as she rubbed the spot with her tongue.

"See!" Pauline said gleefully.

The women shared a laugh. Mom took her son's dick in her mouth. She moaned and sighed.

She pulled off and said, "Sound effects add to his pleasure. Knowing you're into it, varying what you do so it doesn't get old, and did I mention be careful with your teeth? You'll be fine. Your turn, pleasure your dad."

Pauline sat back on her heels and watch her pupil suck her husband. Jane jostled his ball, ran her fingernails along his thigh, moaned, tongued and stroked his cock.

"Oh. Yeah!" Price groaned.

Jane pulled off smiling. She was pleased that she'd caused such a response.

Pauline asked, "Price, how was she?" As she asked, she lightly stroked her son's hard-on.

"Great!" Price said enthusiastically. He said it because it was true, but also to be supportive of his daughter. Making this movie would be hard and hardest for her. He had overcome his misgiving and was determined to participate fully and bolster her every chance he got.

Kyle was thrilled. A smile crept across the director's face. "How about that! They did it! They're willing to have sex with each other," he told himself. He was pleasantly surprised.

The Taylor family had reached the same conclusion. They were going to have hot, incestuous sex. Price and Jimmy were thinking, "Holy Shit! She was sucking my cock!"

Jane and Pauline wiped spittle off their lips and thought, "That wasn't so bad. He's got a nice cock."

Kyle said, "Okay, that was a nice warm up exercise. Let's make our movie. Give me a few minutes to set up the next take. Follow Betty, she'll take you down the hall to the breakroom."

The Taylor's donned robes and did as he instructed. Kyle conferred with his staff. They wrote out the dialog for the upcoming scenes. He was excited by the project.

The family hugged one another and whispered words of encouragement to each other while they waited.

Kyle came rushing into their room. He said, "Okay everyone, here's the concept. Jane is a shy, naive young woman who's neglected her social life to concentrate on her studies. She has decided that she's ready to be sexually active, but is anxious and nervous because she is inexperienced so she asked her family for help."

"Yes. That's me," Jane said.

Betty stepped forward and, for legal reasons, said, "Jane wants to be "more" sexually active. Better at it. She's naive, but not a virgin. Right, Jane?" She gave the young woman a hard look.

Jane answered by saying, "Who these days over the age of sixteen is a virgin?"

Those that didn't know better accepted her statement. Her family and Kyle held their tongues.

Kyle said, "I think the best films reflect life. You all will be versions of yourselves. I'll guide you. Focus on each other. Try to forget the crew and I are here. The next scene takes place in the family room. Jane will explain her situation and ask for help."

His assistants entered the room carrying shoes and clothing. Kyle said, "Here are the clothes you wore today. Everyone get dressed and go to the family room set, except Jane. You're off stage. See you in five."

As the family members came out, the assistants placed them on the set in the make-believe family room. Price and his father-in-law, Brian, shared the sofa in front of the television watching a football game.

Jimmy was in a side chair with buds in his ears and an iPhone in his hand. He was listening to his music and watching the game. His mother was folded in an upholstered chair opposite him reading a magazine.

Jane was off stage. She could hear and see everyone.

Kyle came on the set and said, "Taylor family, you all see the large computer screens around the set?" He pointed to them. "They are out of the sight lines of the cameras. This is how I will give you your lines and tell you what to do.

"If I need you to speak, I'll put your name on the screen followed by your line. If I require an action, the screen will show your name and what you need to do. On the screen now is the first scene. As you can see, it starts with an action.

Jane walks on stage naked.

Pauline: Jane! Why are you naked?

Everyone looks at Jane

Jane: asks for help and explains why

"Actions are always in bold print. The dialog is in regular type. Both will have someone's name attached. Make sense?" Kyle asked.

They nodded.

"I know you're not professional actors, so I won't fill the screen with long speeches. In the first scene, I'm giving Pauline a line. For Jane, I'm telling her what she needs to say. She can use her own words. I may do the same with you. Just give you the gist of the conversation and let you say it in your own words.