Porn is the USA's #1 Export

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The men were diligent. They used their lips, tongues, and fingers to explore and stimulate the woman in front of them. They took their time and did the job well.

"Oh!" Pauline cried out and came. It was a small one. Still, she was flustered and surprised and. "Oh, God! I can't believe I came on my father's tongue. How embarrassing!".

The screen flashed. A new instruction appeared.

Time to fuck.

Price have sex with your daughter.

Jimmy fuck your mother.

Only Price saw the note. The others were too busy.

"I think the women are ready. Time to move on," he said euphemistically.

Everyone ceased their mewing and actions. They glanced at the screens and realized that the moment they'd all been dreading was upon them.

It was as bad and humiliating as they had feared. Pauline was resigned to her fate. She stood, smoothed her hair and said, "I'm ready for sex. Jane, I imagine your body is too."

She walked over to one side of the sofa and sat on the arm of the sofa. She spread her legs wide, "Jimmy, face me and take me standing up. Jane, you and your father can use the sofa."

"Okay," Jane said. She reclined on the cushions.

Jimmy stepped up to his mother. He caressed face. He ran his hand down her neck and across her boobs and said, "You are a beautiful woman." His hard cock bounced against her belly. He crouched and she grabbed his penis and guided it to her opening. She slipped the tip inside her.

"Thanks, and you have a nice cock. Fill me up."

He pierced her vagina and slid in slowly and smoothly. She gasped. He groaned. They established a steady rhythm.

He was amazed and it showed in his voice, "Oh Mom! Your pussy is sweet!"

"You sound surprised," she said with a laugh. "What did you expect?"

"To be honest, at your age and after having three kids, I was afraid having sex with you would be like waving my dick around in a bowling alley."

She flexed her pussy muscles and squeezed his prick. She said playfully, "Is that tight enough for you!"

"Ohh! Fuck! Yes! That's incredible!"

Price couldn't do it. He couldn't bring himself to fuck his daughter. He said, "Brian, many years ago, I took your daughter's virginity before our wedding night. I offer you my daughter's virtue as reparations for that affront."

He added, "As the most experienced man here, I trust you to be gentle with her."

His words caught everyone by surprise.

Brian said, "I see. Err. Thank you." His mind was reeling. He was shocked at being given the honor of de-flowering Jane.

They all watched as Brian stepped haltingly toward his granddaughter. His aged cock was flagging and was no longer fully erect.

Jane was pleased with the turn of events. Not that she'd dreamed of having sex with her grandfather, but of the three choices before her, she would have picked Brian because he had the thinnest cock. In practical terms, that was an important consideration for a girl who was about to have her most private part plundered.

She sat up when he stood beside the couch. She reached out and caressed his dick. "Let me return you to full hardness."

Jane: Make me a woman!

She enveloped his manhood and suck his cock until it was as hard as steel. Then she lay back, spread her legs and invited him to couple with her. He cautiously mounted her, placed the tip of his dick at her opening and asked, "Are you ready?"

Jane said her line, "Yes. Make me a woman!"

He slid in slowly. He encountered a slight impediment, her hymen. He thrust with more force and burst through the fragile membrane.

"Oh," she exclaimed and gasped.

"Are you okay?" he asked with concern.

"Yes. I feel you parting my flesh and I felt you blow through my hymen." She saw the look of concern on his face and felt him start to pull out.

"You don't have to stop. The pain was minimal. I expected a lot more."

She smiled. She placed a hand on his lower back and pulled him to her encouraging him to continue. He slid in cautiously.

"Uh. Ohh!" he groaned. "You feel wonderful. It's been a while since this cowboy had been in the saddle," he admitted.

She rocked into him, forcing the last bit of him into her. She'd always been close to her grandparents. She kissed his cheek and hugged him tightly. She said as they fucked, "Thank you. I know this must be extremely awkward for you. I'm glad you're my first."

He returned the smile and the kiss. It wasn't overly passionate, but it was on her lips. He thrust into her carefully and repeatedly. He said, "You're welcome, baby girl. The honor and pleasure are all mine."

Soon after, he grimaced and lurched forcefully into her. He cried out, "Oh. Oh! Ohhh. Sorry!"

He erupted and came in the beautiful young woman. His actions confused Jane. She didn't understand what was happening. Then she felt a warm sensation in her belly that plus the rapid jabs of his cock led her to the realization that he'd orgasmed.

He was embarrassed and tried to pull away. She hugged him tight, He said, "Sorry. I came so soon. Blanche and I haven't had sex in years due to her illness."

"It's okay," she said reassuringly. "It was good. Gentle and painless. Perfect for a girl's first time."

The screen flashed and she saw her line and said it, "We'll be doing this again soon. I'm sure."

Brain stuttered, "Err. Umm. Yes."

He pulled out and got off her. A new message was on the screen. They all saw it.

Father mount your daughter

Price: May I have a turn?

Price took a deep breath, released it slowly and then said, "Daughter, may I have a turn?"

"Yes. Certainly."

Price mounted her. He slid his cock into her soiled vagina.

"Oh!" Jane cried out. "You're thicker."

"Too much?"

"No. Thick is good," she cooed as he penetrated her. "Very good."

"Emm. Yes," Pauline concurred. "Thick is very good." She emphasized her point by flex her pussy muscles and squeezing her son's fine dick.

"Oh. Yeah! Do that again, Mom," Jimmy begged.

She did and they both moaned and giggled. Jimmy reached up and grabbed both her tits. He gave them a playful squeeze and then got back to slamming his prick inside her.

The couples rutted. The sounds and smells of sex filled the set. The cameras caught it all. Kyle was thrilled with the animalistic expressions of pleasure on the participants. He recorded every moan and groan. The audience would see every face contorting and concentrating on the wonderful sensations the participants' actions generated. There would be close-ups of bouncing breasts and hard dicks sliding in soaked pussies.

"Oh! Shit! I'm cumming!" Jimmy cried out as he shot his load into his mother's cunt.

She had been conflicted the whole time they were screwing. She was doing it because her daughter had to have sex. She hoped by joining in on the incestuous fling she would make this easier for Jane. She hadn't planned on enjoying it, but it turned out her son had a nice cock and good self-control.

She was close to climaxing and gave herself permission to come. "Hold on, Jimmy!" she ordered. She realized that the command came too late as she felt his dick pulsating and spewing his sperm into her womb.

She bucked hard against him and fingered her clitoris.

"Almost. Oh. Oh. Yes!" she shouted as she achieved bliss.

"Ugh. So, tight," Price groaned. He slammed his cock deep into his daughter's young, smug pussy. He held it there as his dick exploded. "Oh. Oh!" he sang out.

A quietness settled over the group. Brian and Jane looked out on those orgasming. It was awkward to hear their grunts and panting and to see their bodies go rigid. A few minutes passed.

After the members of Jane's family had recovered from their orgasmic state, she laughed. She was full of joy because the members of her family around her had obviously enjoyed themselves. She also was glad that losing her virginity hadn't been the painful nightmare she'd feared.

Her mother asked good-naturedly, "Why are you laughing?"

"I'm relieved and happy that this all went so well. You all were considerate and good teachers. My introduction to sex went well. Seeing how much you guys enjoyed the sex is a strong testimony for being a sexually active person."

"Welcome to the club," her brother said. Jimmy was parched. He asked, "Any one need a drink?"

He was met with a chorus of "yeses". He walked off the set and returned with a tray of glasses filled with ice and water and hand towels. When he returned, he found that the women were gone. He handed drinks to his father and grandfather. He passed the towels out too.

Brain and Price weren't talking when Jimmy came back. They'd turned their naked bodies away from each other. They were embarrassed. "Thanks, son," Price said. He grabbed a towel and drank and cleaned his cock. Brian and Jimmy did likewise.

"Where's Mom and Jane?" Jimmy asked.

His father pointed to a screen and said, "This came while you were gone."

He looked at the screen. The message read:

Women: go to the bathroom

Men: relax you are off camera

"Oh, good," Jimmy said. "We get a break."

None of the men felt like talking. They retreated into their minds. Jimmy savored the experience. He liked seeing the females in his family naked and having sex with them. The other men also thought about what had happened. They paced about and hated themselves for enjoying every look they snuck at a naked breast or vagina. They also were disappointed with themselves for the thrill they felt when they had hot, taboo sex with Jane and Pauline.

^^^Moments earlier when the new message first appeared^^^

Pauline saw the message and said, "Jane, how about a trip to the bathroom where we can clean up?"

The two ladies walked into the set's bathroom. They were surprised to step through the doorway and see cameras there. The room looked like a normal bathroom. It had a sink, tub, and toilet, but it only had three walls. Where the fourth wall should have been, were cameras and crew members.

There was also a message screen.

Pauline: Pee first

Jane: Pee second

Pauline: have mother-daughter first time sex talk

The women were stunned that the cameras had invaded this private space and shocked that they were going to be filmed using the bathroom.

"Uh. Honey, do you mind if I go first?" Pauline said and gave a nervous laugh. She added, "I feel like I'm going to burst."

"Sure, Mom."

Pauline really did have to go. She sat on the toilet, she was careful not to spread her legs as there was a camera aimed at her vagina. She blushed when she peed. It came rushing out noisily.

"Jane, snuggling with your lover after having sex is nice, but you should pee afterwards. It lessens your risk of getting a UTI. Peeing flushes bacteria out of your urethra that might have been on his hands or dick."

"Really? Thanks for telling me. I hate UTI's."

Mother finished. She wiped, flushed and went to wash her hands. Jane hopped on the toilet and let it fly.

"Babe, while you're there, do some kegels. Squeeze out all the semen you can. Otherwise, it might drip out of you for hours. I often find some on me the next morning. It can be embarrassing to have a glob ooze out at an inopportune time."

Pauline chuckled. She had a flashback and she decided to share the memory. This was something so mortifying that never in a million years would she imagined telling it to her daughter, but after today nothing was off limits.

"Speaking of embarrassing moments, here's my most embarrassing sexual story. After we had been dating a while, Price was invited to join my family on a trip to the beach.

"Brian and Blanche and other members of the family shared one big beach house. With all the people around, your father and I couldn't have sex. Finally, we had some alone time. Your dad begged me to screw him. I was worried that we'd be caught and instead gave him a blowjob.

"Just as he came in my mouth, we heard someone enter the house. I panicked and frantically worked to capture all his load. He zipped up. I stood up, yanked my bra into place and buttoned my shirt. Blanche walked in and started talking to us. I must look like a chipmunk with a mouth full of nuts. My mouth was full of cum. Blanche was yakking away and asking me if I felt all right. She said I didn't look well.

"She stared at me waiting for a response. I couldn't speak. My mouth was full of my boyfriend's spunk. She looked at me oddly waiting for an answer. That was the day I became a cum swallower. Before, I'd catch a guy's jism and spit out into tissues or a sink. I didn't have that option that day, I had to woman up and gulp down the whole thick mess. It wasn't as bad as I feared.

"Years after we were married, I talked to your grandmother about that day. She confessed that she could tell we'd been fooling around. She knew I had sucked off Price and she was toying with me. She could tell I wanted to get away and spit, but she kept me there and kept talking to me. She said I looked distressed, almost in tears, yet hoping against hope that I wouldn't be discovered and wouldn't have to swallow.

"She forced me to swallow and still laughs about it to this day."

"Wow! That's some story," Jane said. She found it riveting. It was also unusual. Her mother had never discussed her sex life with her before.

Jane wiped and flushed. Her mother asked, "Any blood?"

Jane spread her thighs. They both looked. Jane opened her labia, found nothing and said, "Nope."

"Good. Did it hurt?"

"Not really. I was anxious. Grandpa was gentle and by the time dad did me, I guess I had opened. It was weird having something inside me. It felt good the more we did it."

Her mother said soothingly, "Don't expect too much from the first couple of times. Good sex comes with time and practice. As you get more comfortable and confident, you'll be able to communicate what you like and what feels good to you. Everyone's different. Don't expect a guy, even an experienced guy, to magically know how to get you off.

"Orgasms from intercourse are not as easy as you might have been led to believe. Do you masturbate?"

Jane blushed. She was embarrassed and shook her head no.

"That may complicate things. You should play with yourself and have your partner finger you. It'll teach you how your body works. Be patient. Experiment. You'll get there and once you orgasm, you'll understand what all the fuss is about."

"Thanks. That helps," Jane said. She stood and enveloped her mother in a big, heartfelt hug that went on for a while.

After they broke apart, Pauline said, "You're welcome. Although I wish you'd washed your hands first."

"Mom!" Jane screeched embarrassed. She rushed to the sink and washed her hands thoroughly.

The screen in the bathroom flashed a massage.

Pauline and Jane return to the family room.

Pauline said, "Let's return to the men."

They exited the bathroom. As they did so, the screen near the men flashed a new message.

Attention everyone. The cameras are on again.

Jimmy: offer the women water

"I have water and towels for everyone," Jimmy announced when he saw the women.

They took the towels and spread them out on the sofa before sitting down. The women tried to be modest. They sat with their legs closed and their arms crossed hiding their breasts.

Next, Jimmy passed out the water. When his mother and sister reached for the glass, they each flashed him their tits. Seeing their hard, pink nipples made him hard. His erect dick hung down heavy between his legs.

Jimmy had the vitality of youth. Instead of having a twenty-four-hour refractory period like his grandfather or a 30-60 minutes recovery time like his forty-seven-year-old father, his dick could rebound in fifteen minutes and be ready for sex. He was ready again.

They all sat and drank. The sign projected a new message.

Jimmy: Jane, can I have a turn?

Jane ride Jimmy

Jimmy smiled when he saw the message. He had been looking forward to banging his beautiful sister. Jane wasn't surprised, she'd been expecting it.

Jimmy asked, "Jane, you've had the others. Can I have a turn?"

"Sure." She giggled nervously and added, "I can see you're ready. I am too. I'm wet and spread!" she said with a giggle.

She added the last part hoping they could just copulate. She hoped they could screw and she could avoid the intimate acts of foreplay. She wanted to avoid the embarrassment of having everyone discover that sucking cock and having her pussy eaten by the men of her family aroused and excited her.

She was troubled that she'd enjoyed having sex with her family.

Pauline got up and gave them the sofa. Jimmy sat on the sofa. Unlike his sibling, he didn't want to rush it. He wanted to take his time and show her he was a good lover and to enjoy her body.

He said, "There's no reason to hurry."

He turned to her and kissed her cheek. Then, he kissed the other cheek. Next, her ear. That was followed by kisses on her neck.

"Oh!" she gasped as his lips contacted that sensitive area.

He smiled and said to himself, "I've got you." He brought his lips to her lips and they kissed. It was wonderful for both of them. She closed her eyes. They lingered and kissed more, longer, harder. Eventually, with tongues touching.

He moaned. She sighed. He reached for her breasts. She grasped his dick. They caressed each other and continued to neck.

"Are you sure you've not done this before? You're good at it," he teased her.

She just giggled and used her free hand to run her fingers through his thick, blond hair.

Breathily, he said, "I guess you're a natural. A beautiful, sexy, gifted natural."

"I guess," she said playfully as she stroked his manhood.

He gently pushed her down. He smiled eying her magnificent tits and then pounced on them. He kissed each breast and thoroughly explore them with his hands.

The set was silent except for their heavy breathing and the happy grunts and other sounds the lovers made. Everyone was spellbound and watched them. The cast and crew were aroused by them.

Pauline grabbed the hands of her husband and father. She pulled them toward the upholstered chair. She sat on the seat and encouraged them to sit, one on each arm. She wrapped an arm around them, pulled them close and they watched the siblings on the sofa.

Kyle directed two cameras to film the young people and he had a third camera focus on the adults. He caught all the action and everyone's expressions.

After teasing his sister, Jimmy finally latched onto a nipple.

"Oh!" she gasped.

He sucked and played with her breasts until her cream had wet her thighs and everyone in the room could smell her excitement. Mother was getting wet just watching. Suddenly, observing was not enough. She grabbed the nearby cocks.

Brian was startled, but secretly pleased. Her husband groaned approvingly. He gave her a long, wet kiss and groped her breasts. She cooed in response. Price went back to watching his son and daughter.

"Emmm," Pauline had moaned happily when her boob was softly caressed. She saw her father eying her chest. She smiled and nodded at him signally her approval. The old man played with a tit while their eyes focused on the erotic actions taking place on the sofa.

By now, Jimmy was sucking and nipping on Jane's nipples while his fingers danced in her crotch. She was breathing hard and moaning often.

"Oh. Yes. That feels good," she gushed.

He too was enjoying himself. He dawdled and took his time exploring and experiencing her body. After a nice long period of time, he said, "Sister, you're good with numbers. Is 69 a special number?"

She was annoyed by his question. She wanted him to keep doing the great things he was doing. Her body was on fire. She didn't want to talk. She said quickly, "It's not a prime number or anything special. Can we talk about it later?" she whined.

The adults on the chair chuckled at her distress and naiveté.