Porn-Making Teens' Nightmare Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that, he begins to transfer the video files from his two cameras into his laptop. "There are hours of footages here, and the website only allows 60 mins video, max. So it will take time for me to edit it down, and then apply the filter to cover up all your faces." Says Jamie, his eyes on the laptop screen, his fingers moving quickly to work the editing software.

"How long?"

"Probably under two hours..."

"You don't have that long, do it faster... and make it a good porn, otherwise the Boss will probably hunt you down..." Says Chet, and Jamie nods.

And so Jamie cracks on, ignoring the intermittent moans and cries of Lula's when on the rare occasion there isn't a penis in her mouth, and skimming the large amount of footages of Lula being forced into various sex acts, close up of her once extraordinarily tight teenage pussy being stretched and pumped by much older men, her heavenly tits being snapped, fondled and pulled in every direction, and her lustful expression when she orgasm while riding a revolting degenerate.

This was his Lula, the love of his life, his teenage sweetheart. Her clearly captured squirting and pee spraying, her crisply recorded horny moaning, and how sexy she looks when being fucked from behind doggy style, every curve of her youthful, soft skin and tight body, partly covered in cum, sweat and saliva, the jiggles of her cute and full breasts, will soon be streamed by hundreds of thousands, if not millions of porn-watcher all over the world.

"I thought you said her cunt is super tight? This ain't nothing special! Just a bit better than the crack whore I fucked last night, Hahaha..." claims the homeless man who is now fucking Lula in her pussy from under her, just loud enough for Jamie to hear. His heart sinks, but he carries on with the editing. At the same time, Chet is busy trying to wake Pete and Freddy up.

In the following one hundred minutes or so, the sixteen homeless men took turns to rape and cum in Lula's mouth, vagina, and ass, never leaving any of it free for long. Some have ejaculated on her hair, abs, face, ears and hands, while some forced her into swallowing every last drop of their seeds. She has lost count how many times she has come, her sensitive g-spots and other feminine parts constantly being stimulated and toyed with. Her ass feels so sore she can't imagine ever have to shit again, she knows the pain will be insufferable.

Her nipples feel raw and tender having been sucked and pulled brutally, and her pussy numbed from all the abuses. It is largely dry now that she has been in constant sex for so long, but the overflowing amount of cum in her pussy is enough to lubricate her, even when 2 of the men inserted both of their hard cock inside her at the same time. When even that didn't hurt too much, Lula thinks, in despair, that it must be indicating how much she has been stretched loose.

And just when Lula cries out loud, her ass cheek being snapped red and her body tenses up for yet another orgasm, Jamie says quietly to Chet, "it is done, upload completed," and turning the laptop screen for Chet to see. It has taken Jamie just under two hours to edit and upload the video.

"Okay... that looks about right." Says Chet, before turning to Pete and Freddy, both having finally awoken, "Get ready."

 The two men nod, grabbing some beer bottles tight in their hands.

Just before another two homeless men can insert their eager dicks into Lula's just-vacant pussy and anus, Chet yells as loud as he can, "Police! Police outside!"

That served to both shocks all the homeless men to stop what they are doing, and as a signal for Pete, Freddy and Chet himself to break the bottles in their hand, in just the right angle so that they become sharp weapons.

The three gang members move quickly towards Lula, pointing their broken bottles at anyone that dare stands in their way. With his laptop in one hand, the butt-naked Jamie helps Lula, who is feeling incredibly weak and tired, to stand up, and walks toward the exit as quickly as they can. With Pete and Freddy covering their back, Chet joins Jamie to help Lula walk, grabbing two blankets from a pile on the way.

Once the five of them are out of The Long's, Chet throws one blanket to Jamie and cover Lula up with another, before getting on his motorcycle and gestures for Lula to join him. With some cum still on the corner of her mouth, and still leaking a bit of cum from her vagina and ass, Lula naturally followed him without even looking at Jamie.

She sits tightly behind Chet on his motorcycle, spreading her long and fair-skinned slender legs wide, astride the seat. Her naked pussy touching the cold leather, one hand keeping the old blanket covering her upper body, her other hand wrapped around Chet's belly to steady herself. Chet noted how Lula's well-used pussy is pretty much touching the back of his jeans, before she presses her perky round breasts tightly on the back of his leather jacket as he turns on the roaring engine and speed away, resting her head on his back.

Pete's ride follows right behind, with Jamie also seating behind him naked except the blanket, his flaccid penis and balls feeling the leather, uncomfortably unprotected. Freddy follows just behind them.

When they arrived at the deserted train station it was almost two thirty in the evening. "Well, enjoy the rest of your time in New York, I guess?" Said Chet after handing just enough money for the French couple to take the train back to their hotel, shallow smile on his mouth. He is only looking at Lula.

Remaining on his ride, Pete gives Jamie his laptop, before turning his gaze on Lula as well. For a second it looks like Lula wants to say something to the gang members, but instead, taking the money with one hand, she just turns and walks into the train station, grabbing her blanket tight. Jamie follows her hurriedly.

The three gang members' gaze linger on the sight of Lula walking away, long toned legs largely exposing, her hip swaying just a little. The blanket is large enough to cover her from shoulder to hip, but it has holes and slits in several places, revealing some bare skin under the station's light. And then they drive off.

The French couple buys their tickets from a machine and then sat down to wait for the train. Jamie put his arm around Lula, holding her tight, they haven't spoken to each since their ordeal began in the woods by the river, and after a moment Lula asks in French very quietly, "Do you still love me?"

"Of cause..." Jamie replies almost a bit too quick, but his tone trail off leaving a hint of uncertainty in the air. Then they fall silent again. Thankfully the train arrives soon after. They enter the cabin, see no other commuters, and sit on a row of long lengthwise seat. The whole train seems to be pretty empty, with no sound except that of the machine and rail.

The two of them sit shoulder to shoulder, still silent. Shortly after, the train leaves the station, the couple sits wordlessly looking out the window where tall street lamps light up only a small fraction of the view they are watching. The rest are almost all pitch back.

Rocked by the train's steady motion, Lula soon falls asleep resting her head on Jamie's shoulder. Jamie looks at this gorgeous, sweet girlfriend of his, remembering the nightmarish several hours she has experienced. Only 12 hours ago, Lula was still the girl that has experienced no violence, no crime, and no sex except with him and only him. He was the only one who has touched her naked body. Now she has just been forcibly fucked by no less than 20 revolting and old strangers, in every way imaginable, in every hole, many times over.

Will her well stretched pussy and ass hole ever regain the extraordinary teenage tightness they once have? Would she ever orgasm when having sex with him like she did while fucked by the homeless men and the gang? Would she prefer those huge cocks from now on? Would his average sized penis stimulate her as much as that fist? Had she been impregnated by the dwarf, or the fat man, or the bald men, or the fifty-something old guy? How many hundreds of thousands of viewer, if not millions, will be watching the ordeal Lula experienced, wanking themselves off? And would people be spotting Lula on the street, remembering her as the model-like porn star, recalling how she orgasm and squirt and pee while being fist fucked, a bottle up her ass? Jamie falls asleep with those questions in mind.

Given the hours, It will be a long and quiet train ride ahead.

A slow journey towards NYC, and this train is known to have very few passengers during non-peak hours.

With some sound of slow footsteps, a door to the cabin the couple is in opens up, and three tall teenage men walk in. Dressed in hoodies and baggy jeans, they smell of weed and alcohol, with an air of brutal unruly attitude.

They quickly noticed Lula and Jamie, fast asleep reclining on the row of seat. All three of them eyeing Lula's long, slim legs, bare except for her sandals, now exposing even more as her blanket was jumbled up and tucked upward, so much so that the top of her thigh and waist is showing so much it hints at her not wearing any underpants.

So deeply asleep, Her hand is no longer holding the blanket tight, this only cloth keeping her modesty has open up, revealing some cleavage and the smooth pale skin below her collarbone. What's more, the holes and slits of this worn and battered old blanket are revealing her bare skin underneath, around her chest and abs.

Then the three teenagers' meandering gazes reach her face, even though somewhat dirty but her incredible beauty is still obvious in her sleep. The three of them exchanged looks, smirking drunkenly and pervertedly. Moving deliberately quiet, they approach Lula, one with a camera phone in hand, one swallowing expectedly, all of their cocks stiffen, as they watch Lula's partially-covered breasts rise up and down as she breathes.

It will be a long train ride ahead.

The End.