Porn Shoot with TS Aubrey Kate

Story Info
Meeting a TS pornstar.
10.8k words
4.48
12.7k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a work of fiction except for the backstory which reflects my youth which like most like minded individuals growing up in the 80's and 90's were thought that are feelings are perverse and were something to hide in shame of. Over the last few decades I have learned that love cannot be quantified, stereotyped, or stiffened for the sake of "decency". I also acknowledge both the people of the adult film industry who continue to make our fantasies and desires a tangible thing, and to the people who live free from labels knowing you are free to be who you are not what you are supposed to be.

I have enjoyed pornography as far back as I can remember. I like most children picked this up from those around me, dads Playboy, moms Playgirl, and my older brothers more hardcore Hustler, Perfect 10, Club, and Swank. I found myself drawn equally to both sexes and would sneak off to masturbate when I could sometimes multiple times a day.

As far back as I can remember I have always loved watching and masturbating to porn. It was more for the creative backstories that followed the sexy pictures and the kinky letters that were printed out of peoples "real" experiences. It was not long before I discovered the world of BDSM and enjoyed the thought of being tied up and controlled by another person. Then came the mainstream movies that excited me to watch like Bull Durham, Exit to Eden, Body of Evidence, and numerous others that dealt with bondage in a romantic sense. I did not like the horror snuff film genre that depicts BDSM as a perverse and depraved act. Sure the graphic nudity was always present but the sadistic and sociopathic nature of the villain was unrelatable.

As I grew into my late high school years my imagination ran wild and I acted out some bondage scenes. Tying myself to the bed, or pouring candle wax on my cock and balls. Even complex cock and ball torture with a shoe lace and weights from my barbell. I loved the feeling of pleasure and pain. I never discussed any of this with anyone for fear of being excluded from the people at school and my family being the focus of small town gossip.

I enlisted into the military right after I graduated for a few reasons, steady pay check, the potential of relocating to most major cities far from the small town home, money for college, and great life skills that can be put to use after the military.

While I was in the military I started getting more into the extreme of BDSM with my experimentation. Sometimes I would be the top, usually if a partner was new to BDSM or liked to be dominated. Most often I would be a submissive which some partners enjoyed but either were not mentally prepared which overwhelmed them. Or they took full advantage of me for my limited but disposable income while providing me with nothing in return. And on a few occasions I even helped members of my group out by coaching or instructing on the finer points of bondage with their partner.

Then after the military I applied and was accepted to a university in Northern California. I quickly found out how expensive it was to live there despite having saved most of my paychecks, receiving educational grants, and my GI bill I was still estimating being in debt at the end of four years. Not unheard of for a new graduate to already have a debt after their degree but not where I wanted to be.

So when I got settled into my routine at college I started looking for a part-time job. Unfortunately since it was a college town most part-time jobs were already filled so I had to expand my search and I eventually settled on exotic dancer. Cliché I know but since I was in good shape after the military this gave me motivation to keep in shape and public nudity never bothered me so it seemed logical.

I worked Thursday, Friday nights, and Saturday afternoon to closing time. Occasionally I was asked to perform for private parties. It was a way to make quick money. Just remember one rule no sex at the strip club. Otherwise, "I would be fired faster than I shot my load." I am quoting the manager here because the last thing the club wants is unnecessary attention. Since the police would love to raid the strip club for a headline.

Of course during private parties things usually got out of hand but what did I expect from a room full of horny women. The submissive in me wanted to give them full control to them and fulfill every desire like the attention whore I am. However I always changed gears when things were getting too intense.

Well things were going better than expected until suddenly patrons stopped coming in due to an "economic shift". Which loosely translated means people stopped having extra money for the time being and the college was raising tuition. I tried looking for another job but none gave the amount of money for the same hours of work.

I decided to start looking for what I could do for work on the more shadier areas of the internet and saw an advertisement for a nearby well known BDSM studio who were looking for new model talent for all sexes and to either send a message on the hyperlink or call for an appointment.

I chose to call since I hear of job postings that link to a website are often viruses. I called right after class at lunch and was a little surprised when an actual person answered. I was ready to leave a recorded message and expected to play phone tag a dozen times. When a sexy female voice answered I lost my rehearsed speech that planned for the recording. After I stammered a moment I regained my composure and stated my name and was interested in the job posting. Then I said that I was a little surprised to speak to a real person and not a machine.

The female voice understood completely but was not interested in idle chit-chat and got down to the personal information. The questions were direct; age, height, weight, and experience with BDSM as well as if I had done any pornographic movies before.

I simply stated that I had done nude modeling and male stripping. Which she quickly stated that it was a lot different to have sex on camera than to be naked in public. She also informed me that 1 of 7 never show up for audition and 2 of 3 of those never make the cut so don't be too surprised if it doesn't work out. I told her that I would be the exception. She gave me an appointment date and time which I hated to do but asked for a hour later since that was the day of my midterms and would have a long drive after I finished. She understood completely and appreciated my honesty. She wished me luck on my exam and she ended the call.

The next few days were difficult trying to focus on my midterms. It was tough when all I could think of was getting to the studio and what the interview was going to be like. The very thought of what was to happen made my cock swell and I had to masturbate to regain my focus. I masturbated and had cum 12 times in a 72 hour period from Monday afternoon to Wednesday at lunch. Which I had not done before or come close to since I hit puberty and had access to my older brothers porn collection. My last ejaculation was very unimpressive barely a spurt and my balls had shot all their contents leaving my scrotum empty and unimpressive, Fortunately I had 39 hours to recover before my appointment.

The next two days were a blur mainly studying and taking my remaining midterms. Once my last one was finished I went to my car which was already packed with a overnight bag, business suit just in case they wanted be well dressed for the interview, and a full tank of gas.

I got to the studio in the business district of the city with plenty of time to spare. I walked through the front door 45 minutes before I was supposed to arrive and checked in with the pierced, tattooed purple haired, petite woman at the front desk. She was on the phone and held up her index finger indicating She wanted me to wait before speaking.

She finished the call and pushed the end button on the phone at her desk. She looked very annoyed telling me that I was over a hour late and that I was to have to reschedule. I looked at her bewildered and explained that when we spoke on the phone earlier in the week that I specifically asked for a later time and I was in fact early.

She quickly changed from angry receptionist to bubbly friend and quickly explained that two appointments were no show and a third cancelled last minute. Now several of the stars scheduled for a shoot were calling out and she is spending time calling last minute fill-ins.

She pushed a call button on her desk and announced that the 4:30 was here early. I barely had time to look at the lobby before a man dressed in black work boots, black leather pants, and a black tank top came to meet me. He had light brown skin, dark eyes, black hair and a goatee.

He introduced himself, we shook, hands and noticed he had a powerful grip with rough hands. H then gave me a quick run down of the interview process. I was to enter the room naked or wear a robe and remove it upon entry. He showed me an empty locker where I put my belongings. I quickly undressed and threw all my stuff in and closed the door. I put my spare combination padlock on and followed him to the interview room.

When we walked through the door two other people were sitting behind a long folding table. Both were dressed casually T-shirt, running shorts, and athletic shoes. A St. Andrew's cross was in front of the table. The table had various BDSM instruments some I was familiar with others I was not which I guessed were part of the interview.

The man and woman approached and I shook their hands as they introduced themselves as the director, producer, and new talent hire for the studio. The three of them had worked in front of the camera and now behind the scenes so they knew what made a good candidate for working in the pornography industry.

We quickly shook hands and the interview began.

The man who brought me into the room quickly began tying my arms behind my back while the other two asked questions. The basic questions were asked sexual orientation, previous pornographic movie/webcam experience, experience and role in BDSM play and personal likes and dislikes when it came to sex.

My answers were very direct and precise until they asked if I had any experience with a transgender. I stammered a little saying I had run into a few cross dressing men at the strip club I worked but no real interaction. The follow up question was if I was willing to perform with one because a shoot was coming up in one week and the male model just cancelled. They explained that some models both men and women are not comfortable with the experience which is why the studio pays extra for models that do.

I never really thought about the experience. I have been dominated by muscular men and pegged a few times by some kinky ladies but never a person with feminine features and a real cock.

When I thought about it my cock began to spring to life and become partially erect. "Well that is a good sign." the man who sat behind the desk said. At that point my arms were tied together and I was pulled by elbows to a large ring that hung from the ceiling leaving me standing on my toes. The position was slightly uncomfortable but not painful. The position caused me to be slightly bent at the waist and any attempt to stand left me swinging in the air. This guy certainly mastered his craft.

With me tied up and helpless It was difficult to tell who was doing what to me. I was helpless and let the three of them examine me. It was difficult to tell who was doing what to me with six hands all seeming to work in concert.

They started by feeling me all over feeling my arms, legs, and chest. One of the men started to stroke my cock and feeling my balls. His other hand was gloved and lubed up to explore my puckering asshole. He started with one finger working it in and out. Then two fingers and then three fingers at the same he was slowly stroking my cock.

The other man started delivering shocks to the sensitive parts of my body with the zapper to check my response. The woman decorated my nipples with clothes pins and then used a flogger to remove them. It was an odd but pleasurable sensation having three different people use me like a piece of meat.

At a few points I was about to cum but my inspectors would then kick or slap me in the balls causing me to loose sensation and prevent me from shooting my load. After being edged a few times they stopped all together and started to untie me.

As the rope master undid my bonds the other man and woman began critiquing the evaluation. Overall they were pleased with what they saw. My physique was exquisite, my response to different pleasure and pain was remarkable, and my willingness to push boundaries was a talent they admired. They all agreed they would like me to do the shoot with Aubrey next week.

The problem was my frequent masturbation left my balls smaller than average. But they proposed that for the next 7 days I wear a chastity device to help my little addiction. They would also pay me an additional 1,000 dollars on top of my hourly rate for the shoot. So $750 per hour for three hours minimum that would be $3,250 for one week. I could not do that in a good month at the club. I agreed before I thought of the ramifications of my actions.

I immediately signed the contract. The woman quickly placed the ring around behind my balls and forced my lubricated cock into the plastic tube. Before I could ask for one last moment to orgasm the small lock on the device 'clicked' shut. I was sealed to my fate.

The trio gave me a small sealed case and explained this was for break in emergencies only and should be kept safe. In order to get the bonus I had to bring it back without damage. I left the room and went to the locker to retrieve my clothes.

Along the way I started to truly understand the gravity of my situation as I felt the cage sway left and right as I walked. I felt the device tug a little and made my cock start to swell, but the confines kept my cock contained. Despite how much I wanted to get hard the plastic was unrelenting. As I walked in the locker room a few people made a comment about my new accessory on my way to my belongings.

I suddenly realized that I would have to alter my routine slightly or face ridicule in the gym. I was usually there to workout and the exhibitionist in me loved to show off my chiseled physique. I especially loved to workout in tight swimwear while going to do laps in the pool at the college. I also enjoyed stripping down in the locker room and walking around in the nude.

It goes without saying that week was especially trying for me since adolescence I have never gone more than a few days without masturbating. Now I was going a little over a week without getting my rocks off. That was a new level of torture which was not too terrible except for a few restless nights of my cock trying to escape its prison in the night.

The most challenging thing was to shower in the common area bathroom and not be discovered. Some of the men in my dorm started to take notice even my socially awkward roommate made a few observations. I always came up with a lame excuse like changing my daily routine or deflect the question entirely.

Finally the day of the shoot arrived and I was desperate to get the chastity device off. When I arrived that day it was more than I expected. I dropped my stuff off at the locker and went to the toilet to use the disposable fleet enema kit they provided me with. It was an awkward feeling walking through the locker room naked and me unafraid to show off my current state. I spent all the week hoping no one would catch me in my current state now I could care less. I quickly took a shower and took extra care to do my hygiene ritual for my cock inside its confinement.

After I dried off I put on a bathrobe and headed for the make-up chair where I was quickly and expertly made ready for the shoot. The hope for release from my now full balls that were heavy in my scrotum caused my cock to swell and fill the tube of my plastic prison.

The first face-to-face greeting was very awkward. Aubrey Kate was a sight to behold wearing a very sexy latex outfit that seemed to accent her body curvature. Black knee length high heel shoes, pink latex stockings, short pink skirt that stopped just below her ass, black opera elbow length gloves and a pink latex top that hugged her form and made her exaggerated her cleavage draw my attention. Maybe it was chastity cage key was on a gold chain around her neck that hung between her perfect tits or the fact this woman controlled my release. She was a Goddess in true form.

As I approached to meet her and introduce myself my cock tried to become erect which caused the chastity device to prevent this. Resulting in me walking awkwardly toward her. Aubrey played it off knowing full well I was in chastity for the shoot.

She extended her hand which I gladly shook and then I gave her a kiss on the cheek saying what a pleasure it was to meet her. Which she immediately replied with, "I bet it is since I hold the key to your release right here." Aubrey dangled the key in front of my face trying to hypnotize me.

The female director quickly broke the mood by saying, "I hope he still has his emergency key so we know he didn't jerk-off this last week." I quickly handed the director the plastic case still intact. "I'm glad he is in the right mindset for you Aubrey we want this shoot to go well for you. Of course after a week in chastity this horny slut would probably sign up for the role of bottom bitch in 'Aubrey Kate plus 8 part 2'. Just for a chance to blow his load."

The director was a late-thirties raven haired beauty who looked familiar to me. She like most porn directors and producers was probably an actress who became a director/actress then a director 100%. She was all business as she laid out the scenes in a huddle with the writer, riggers, camera operators, Aubrey, and I.

Everyone listen up, "First scene slave in a cage, Aubrey walks heels clicking against the floor. She dangles the key to his chastity device stating that Aubrey is here to check on her new slaves progress. She unlocks his cage, stands him up, inspects him, and begins testing his pain tolerance running him through his evaluation. Which from his interview suggests a high pain tolerance so feel free to do a thorough evaluation. Then he gets to worship her body. Tits, ass, cock and balls her best assets so to speak."

"Second scene our boy will be locked onto a St Andrews cross by our stage hands. Once in place the scene will start by Aubrey unlocking his chastity device then attaching a leather ball stretcher and add some weights. Basically some CBT and Aubrey will give you an edged hand/blow job to keep him hard. If not punish him if he fails to keep his dick hard. Aubrey will attach some nipple clamps to our defenseless slave. If our slave accidently cums before he is supposed to. Audrey is prepared for post orgasm torture and humiliation."

"Last two scenes are our slave on the bondage table face up, restrained with his feet in the air for Aubrey to fuck him. She will start off with a nice paddling of his exposed ass, give him a face fuck, and then fuck his ass. While fucking his ass she will stroke his cock to the edge only to stop and torture his cock and balls. The finale if he makes it will be Aubrey riding his cock and shooting her load on his chest while he cums in her ass. To complete the scene Aubrey will do an anal cream pie and make our slave eat his own cum out of her ass."

"If our little slave boy fails to make it to the end Aubrey plans to give some great post orgasm torture with heavy CBT, after she feeds him his cum off her fingers and will face fuck him to her orgasm. So if our new slave-boy can control himself he will be rewarded if not punished." The director gave Aubrey a nod and her face lit up with excitement.