Porn Shoot with TS Aubrey Kate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she stepped out of he dress and tossed it aside the bulge in her pink latex thong was not to be overlooked. This TS Goddess was truly enjoying herself and the prospect of things to come. I focused in as she placed her thumbs in the leg straps of her thong and slowly pulled them down. Her magnificent cock sprang out from the tight confining latex as she slowly removed her thong.

A transsexual Goddess in true form as both a very attractive and feminized man or a masculine woman with a proud cock of a man. Aubrey truly has the best of both worlds. I was admiring her beauty accented by the long black latex gloves, the pink stocking that are holding tight to her thighs, and the knee length black heels she was still wearing that made her more captivating. I was really distracted from my predicament until all three devices seemed perfectly timed on this round to deliver maximum discomfort despite being set differently.

Aubrey took notice as I bit down and screamed into the ball gag in my mouth. She was obviously turned on as I watched one black latex glove play with her pink nipples on her perfect breast and the other stroking her erect cock. She was obviously turned on by my suffering. Like the true Goddess she is making those who worship her suffer for her amusement what she calls a test of loyalty.

I focused in on her sexy bare ass bounce left and right as she strutted back to the cart. This time her instrument of torture was a nice black heavy flogger with soft high quality leather strands which are perfect for a sensual whipping. This was probably not her plan based on how things were progressing so far.

She tested her new whips reach by swiping a few times across my thighs and torso. As I predicted Aubrey had another torture in mind for me When she landed her first targeted hit to the plastic clothes pins and a few were ripped from my sensitive areas of flesh. It reminded me of when I was 8 years old and my big sister would pinch behind my arm, twist, and pull for maximum effect. It like what Aubrey was doing now which causes no real permanent damage but stings like an insect bite.

This was another painful distraction as the control box for the electric device on my cock again reached its peak and again I screamed into the ball gag and squeezed my eyes shut. By the time I exhaled a sigh of relief and opened my eyes back up most of the small plastic clothes pins were on the ground on either side of me. My Goddess removed the few that remained with her fingers and ran her fingernails across my marred flesh. The sensation was more than I could withstand and I again thrashed against my bonds. Which again caused the weight on my scrotum to swing causing me added discomfort.

Now Aubrey focused on my clamped and weighted nipples. She pulled outward on the middle of my chain tugging at both my nipples. I screamed into my gag and more spit bubbles came out the corners of my mouth and ran down my chin leaving me more humiliated. After what seemed like an eternity but may have only been about one minute the chain was released from her finger a slapped against my chest.

The Director made a motion to Aubrey from her chair behind the camera. Aubrey took her que and unclipped the clamp on my right nipple. The sudden return of blood to my nipple caused me much momentary discomfort. To add to my experience Aubrey put her mouth over my nipple and started lightly sucking and with her tongue sensually licking my nipple. The sensation caused me to moan into my ball gag. Then she repeated the process on my left nipple leaving me with what can only be described as, "nipples that can cut glass."

The Director yelled, "Cut! Next scene people lets get into position. We are doing well for time so far let's not waste it now." The Director I noticed has a very commanding presence and knows how to keep her team motivated and focused without coming off as a total dictator. With this group that she has worked with before seemed to know what they were supposed to do which makes being in charge easy.

Aubrey immediately went off to go discuss with the Director leaving the electric devices still on and the ball stretcher still attached. The same two butch females who prepped me before came over to assist me again. The blonde quickly turned off all the remotes while the brunette removed my ball gag. My jaw was a little sore and it reminded me of going to the dentist and the feeling that my jaw had after extensive dental work.

The stagehands quickly and expertly removed the ball stretcher, electro-stimulus devices including the butt plug, and undid the straps that held me to the cross. My was about to collapse under its own weight when the two women caught me and lowered me to the floor before I fell. These two women laid down next to me on the floor and one used a baby wipe to remove the crusted drool from my smooth chest. While the other started massaging my sore muscles easing the pain I was going to be in after the endorphins wore off. They gave me some water to drink and nurtured me to be ready for the final set.

After about 15 minutes the cameras and crew were setup at the last location the sex swing. It was the final shoot and I was finally going to cum. Although like everything so far it was very intimidating being made of thick black leather and anchored to the ceiling by some sturdy heavy chain. I was eager and could not wait any longer so I quickly returned to my feet.

The three of us walked to the sex swing and I noticed that my once erect cock was now hanging limp in front of my swollen balls. It was very humiliating looking at my small cock being surrounded by the crew. I started stroking my cock as I walked in order to restore my image. As we approached the swing the Director saw what I was doing and slapped my hand away saying that we had no time for me to pleasure myself.

I took my que and hopped into the sex swing and the two women strapped me in. Attached to the four main chains were several smaller chains for my ankle and wrist cuffs that were adjusted to best tie me down. When they were finished my hands were outstretched above my head and my legs felt like I was in the stirrups of a birthing gurney with my cock, balls and ass exposed.

Aubrey returned her lovely she-cock swaying as she stepped clearly the Director wanted her to start off with an erect cock. She stepped right up to my face and without direction or hesitation I opened my mouth wide to receive her cock. She quickly thrust her hips forward forcing her hard cock to the back of my throat and back out to the tip. I did my best to work my tongue along the shaft as she forcibly face fucked me and watch her moan with obvious pleasure.

After a few minutes Aubrey stopped thrusting with her cock lodged at the back of my throat. I held my breath as long as I could but when I tried breathing with her cock buried to the hilt it blocked my airway. I tried to push my head back from her cock but Aubrey held the back of my head tight on her cock. I choked and coughed as I gasped for air fighting against my bonds. As I was about to pass out she removed her dick from my mouth. I gasped for air enjoying each breath like it was to be my last.

With all this near death experience that I faced my cock was once again rock hard and aching to cum. Aubrey took this opportunity to edge my cock once again only this time she used just one finger to trace up and down my veiny shaft. As she sensually teased my overly excited cock I continued to put everything I could into my blowjob. I could tell she was enjoying the eagerness at which I bobbed my head and worked my tongue along her shaft her orgasm was near.

I tasted her sweet precum as her cock began to throb at anticipated orgasm. She without warning or hesitation removed her cock from my mouth and positioned on top of me. Aubrey placed her beautiful ass right at the tip of my cock and slowly lowed herself until I was buried deep inside her.

At first she rode my cock up and down very sensually. Then as her pace quickened she started using the chains as leverage and forced herself to ride faster. In a fury she was in ridding my cock like an enraged animal I could hardly hold back anymore. "Please Goddess may I cum!"

The finale what I desperately needed was here. Aubrey screamed, "Cum in my ass you dirty slave like the good boy you've been!" As she clinched her tight sphincter and rode up and down on my cock I released my much needed orgasm. In a loud uncontrollable moan I let loose my long anticipated orgasm and Aubrey stopped riding so feverously. She slowed her pace and gently massaged my balls to slowly

milk the cum out of me.

She truly was an expert at working every last bit of cum out of a man. Most of my previous lovers who have been overly harsh after my first spurts of cum to really get anything more out of me and have me begging to stop. Not Aubrey she did not want or cause post orgasm torture but gave me a new sensation of pure intoxication that left my body quivering as she slowly worked her ass up and down on my cock.

My balls drained what seemed like a pint of cum into Aubrey's beautiful ass she slid off my now limp cock which reflected my now exhausted body. As much as I wanted to show off my once proud member it hung lifeless and unimpressive as did I.

Aubrey however was not finished with me until she had shot her load as well. I could see the desire in her eyes as she slowly stroked her cock. "Now that you go your much needed release I will have you do something for me." She once again climbed on top of me and straddled my chest. She positioned herself so her cock was just out of reach of my mouth and her round ass cheeks were sitting one on each pectoral muscle.

Aubrey grabbed the hair at the back of my head and pulled it tight forcing me to look her in the eyes. "I want you to do something truly degrading to get my orgasm. I want you to lick my asshole and swallow every last drop of cum that comes out." The request was not unexpected since we discussed it before the shoot began. However the act was unknown to me. A few times I licked my own cum off a woman's tits, and had even more experience receiving a snowball after I cum into my partners mouth. Even once I did a cream pie where this one older woman loved to humiliate her lovers by making them lick their cum out of her which is what truly made her orgasm. Never had I partook in an anal cream pie even with the few sadistic gay Masters I have experimented with. I was now to perform this act for the first time on camera. I remembered that the attention was mainly on Aubrey since men in porn films are more like stage props since she was the star it put my mind at ease. Besides you do not receive as many AVN awards as her without knowing what you are doing.

As Aubrey's asshole slid closer to my face she forced my head right up against her sweet rosebud that already had cum leaking out. I brushed off any apprehension that remained and stuck my tongue out. She pressed her ass all the way to my face practically smothering me. I started licking the cum that had already dribbled out first. The taste was the usual sweet and salty since I drank mainly citrus juices and avoided coffee the last week to make sure my cum was ready for the starlet. I had no idea at the time that I was to be the one who tasted it I was just glad I prepared.

I heard her moan as I circled my tongue around her tart sphincter cleaning every last drop of cum off. However when I first pressed my tongue in passed her clinched hole she went wild riding my face like a rider in a rodeo. I continued to gently lick and lightly suck my cum out of her for what seemed like several minutes.

I was so busy being involved with what I was doing I no longer payed attention to what she was doing. Then without warning I saw her asshole clench and felt her drop her full weight on my head as she arched her back. I Heard Aubrey moan upon her orgasm and felt several spurts of cum land on my smooth muscular chest as she collapsed with exhaustion.

After Aubrey took a moment to gather herself she unsteadily climbed off of me and admired the small pool of her cum on my chest. She looked me in the eyes as she ran her latex clad fingers through the puddle of cum on my chest and spoke very affectionately. "Look at what a good job you did slave you gave your Goddess a hands-free orgasm. You deserve a special reward. Would you like that slave?"

I could not imagine what could top the experience but I eagerly answered, "Yes Goddess may I please have my reward?"

"Such a good slave." She put her latex finger that had some of her cum on it in my mouth and I eagerly licked it clean. Aubrey then licked the rest of her cum from my chest and positioned her mouth a few inches above mine. I opened my mouth in anticipation of a kiss. Which before our lips could connect she started dribbling her spit and cum into my mouth which I was not expecting as it hit the back of my throat which caused me to cough a little as I choked. She did continue her intended desire and and locked lips with me in a passionate kiss and deposited the rest of her cum in my mouth which I happily swallowed.

The Director yelled, "Cut! That is a wrap." I was instantly brought back from the subspace I was in to realize that I was still strapped into the harness and completely naked and cold now that the endorphins had worn off. "Get him down and clean him up so we can do the final interview and break for the day."

The two stage hands quickly got me unstrapped and I immediately headed for the warm shower in the corner of the room. After a few minutes my body warmed back up and I cleaned myself off. From across the room the Director yelled, "Anything more than 2 minutes in the shower is playing with yourself. Let's get this over so we can all go home, we are waiting on you." Even with the scene over the Director is always running things.

I turned off the water and toweled myself off as I walked back over to the cage where we started the shoot which Aubrey was now sitting on top of. Aubrey was still in her outfit with a terrycloth robe covering most of her body except for her tits being exposed. I figured modesty was overrated at this point so I laid my towel on the cage next to her and sat down on the towel.

We had a warm and friendly embrace as the camera began recording and The Director asked some fairly routine questions. First one was elaborating that this was my first porn shoot ever and how did I like how it went. I naturally explained that the crew was very professional and Aubrey knew what she wanted and I went where her direction took me which is why it was good to be the submissive all I had to do was what my Dom wanted.

Next was the thought provoking question like favorite scene. Which I quickly responded that experiencing electro-sex of that magnitude was a very unique opportunity. I only experimented a little in my personal life and I found it left me feeling very helpless and at the same time it was extremely erotic not having control over my body.

Then came the very personal question of me being locked in chastity the week leading to the shoot and my response to that. I answered as naturally as I could but remained very guarded. I found it humiliating that I could not control my own need to masturbate and my cock was locked in a plastic prison. I found it very exciting that I had to hide the fact that my cock was confined to the people at my college. It was truly a rush trying not to get caught and the potential humiliation from discovery was something I never experienced before. I have always been proud of my body and a true exhibitionist as well a person who loved to experiment as was shown at the shoot.

In closing they thanked me for my willingness to participate and I thanked them for the opportunity to expand my sexual horizon. I gave Aubrey a passionate hug and kiss and the camera turned off signaling we were done. We broke our embrace and we parted and I went back to the locker room to collect my clothes.

While I was putting my clothes back on The Director herself met me in the locker room and handed me my check and a small box. She spoke in a sincere and honest manner. "I've been in this business in one capacity or another since I was 19 and was desperate for money to pay the rent and buy food. I have seen all types walk onto the set most are just trying to get through the shoot to pay bills, or act out some juvenile fantasy about having sex with a porn star on camera. Every 1 in 100 a true and natural talent comes through our door and we try to harness that talent and not exploit it like some other companies. What I am saying is if you ever want regular work give us a call." She handed me a business card, along with the envelope with my check, and the small box.

I looked at the small box inquisitively as I opened it up. Inside was the chastity device I wore for the week, along with the two keys for the lock, and a note saying this was a gift to remember the experience.