Porn Shoot with TS Aubrey Kate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It first started off with a before action interview talking about what I expected, my fears, and my basic discussion about what was to take place. It is a basic how old am I, my experience with BDSM in both personal life and on camera, and any expectations of the shoot.

Then the conversation became very specific when we talked about my week in a chastity device. For the most part I hated to not be able to masturbate when I wanted and the waking up at night when my cock was trying to get hard was annoying. Having to change my schedule and personal habits in the dorm for fear of discovery and ultimate humiliation was a thrill. I could not lie a part of me enjoyed the feeling of being controlled and not thinking about sex gave me new focus. All of which I discussed on camera. The final direction was that nothing is faked on this video shoot so do not try to hide or conceal any emotion.

With that final comment the camera was turned off the stage hands quickly went to work on me. I tossed my robe aside and stepped out of my shower shoes. I had leather cuffs placed on my wrists and ankles. A thick leather collar around my neck that was quickly buckled in place.

With that final work done I was blind folded and guided into a small cage attached to wooden planks of a platform above the floor. The floor of the cage was warm and sanded smooth, but still hard and resilient against my knees. I heard the padlock go through the cage door and the post and quickly click shut. I started to feel around the metal cage which was rough and cold by comparison to the floor.

The sound of the stage hands walking out was unmistakable and panic of me being left in the room alone started to take hold. After what may have been only a few moments I began to freak out. I started to call out to anyone who might be in the room.

I heard the director walk over her heavy soled boots stomping against the floor. I could feel the warmth of her breath as she knelt down on the other side of the cage. She started running her fingers through my hair and spoke softly to me. "Relax we will start in a few minutes and the cameras are rolling. If you cannot avoid crying out I will gag you while we wait for our star."

I quickly answered, "Yes ma'am." And got back into character.

A few minutes I heard the sound of clicking heels on the concrete echoing off the walls. My heart started to race not only was I going to be let out of this cage but also the one around my cock. The very thought of it caused my cock to try to become erect and fight against its plastic prison.

Before I realized it Aubrey was just outside the cage. I heard her pick the ring of keys off a metal hook next to the cage. The key went into the lock which quickly "popped" as it unlocked, and the cage door swung fully open.

Aubrey snapped her finger and said, "Come out here slave." I started to crawl toward the sound of her voice. Once I was out of the cage she grabbed me by the ring of my collar and told me to, "Stand up and place my feet shoulder width apart and my hands behind my head." I did as instructed.

I felt her begin her inspection of me, her new toy. Aubrey stepped in behind me and I could feel her tight latex outfit rubbing against my back. I felt her cock swell and try to escape the latex confines rubbing against my naked ass cheeks.

She started her inspection with my arms wrapping her hands around each bicep one at a time taking note of their size. Then she proceeded to my chest running her manicured fingernails across my flesh. Aubrey squeezed me to her from behind in a passionate embrace.

As Aubrey reached my nipples she circled them with her index finger causing them to become erect. She teased and played with my now erect nipples causing me to moan with noticed pleasure. Aubrey's next action surprised me as she pinched and pulled up on my nipples forcing me on my tip-toes until I winced in pain.

Aubrey then released her hold on my nipples and spoke softly into my ear but loud enough for the camera to record. "Good a nice responsive slave who handles his pain and enjoys his pleasure."

She continued her exam running her hands along my nice ripped abs. Then she ran her fingernails across my abs and then over to my sides. Aubrey ran her nails along my sides up and down very slow with the slightest touch. I could not believe it Aubrey was tickling me. At first I tried to ignore it. However, it was a futile effort my heightened senses while blindfolded and my own overstimulated reaction due to no sexual pleasure for a week only made it worse. The action and the attempt to stop the sensation only caused me to giggle and dance around uncoordinatedly even more.

I started to lower my arms to cover my exposed sides. Aubrey quickly stopped my arms from lowering by placing her arms under my arms and forcing them back up. Aubrey whispered into my ear again, "Don't try to move and block me when I'm giving you pleasure. For that you must be punished."

I was grabbed by the hand and guided back over to the platform the cage was on. Aubrey made sure I did not trip stepping onto the platform and placed one hand on the steel cage. I followed suit by placing my other hand on the cage and bending over slightly. I knew what was about to happen so I spread my legs apart for balance.

"Ah it's good when a slave is trained and anticipates his Goddess." Audrey spoke very coy as she positioned herself behind me. "Their are three things I love to do to a round muscular butt. My favorite we will do later and the other two we will do right now."

Aubrey started fondling my ass starting with running her fingernails across my flesh. Then she proceeded to pinch, fondle, and massage my ass. The erotic sensation caused my cock to press even harder against its confinement. Aubrey noticed this and immediately stopped what she was doing, "Now for my other favorite thing."

I heard Aubrey's heels click as she walked away and then clicking again as she returned. I heard the distinctive 'whoosh' sound of a thin, flexible cane as she cut through the air. Really getting a feel for her new instrument.

Honestly it had been a long time since I was caned. Not since I worked a private gay party were I did a roleplay with an older man. It was his divorce party and his friends knew he had a fetish for "Headmaster disciplining young boys in his office scenario." I liked the feeling as the cane struck on the mark I just hated how sore and bruised it leaves me days later. That man was very skilled in his craft of corporal punishment and that is a difficult thing to find.

Aubrey was good at delivering her strikes. The first one hit perfectly on that sensitive area where the ass cheeks meet the legs. The reaction caused my ass cheeks to tighten and made me wince in pain. The punishment continued she delivered the strikes with accuracy and efficiency as the same area of my ass was never hit more than two times in a row. I also noticed that it was about 10 to 15 intervals that she would hit the sensitive area at the bottom of my ass and top of my legs. Another thing of note was how her hand stopped before the cane impacted my ass causing the snap from the momentum to be what actually struck my flesh. Truly a difficult technique to master and most people who do impact play usually use a paddle which has to hit the target but a cane that is very flexible is most effective when used in this manner. She must have had some instructions from someone with a skilled hand to be this precise.

Aubrey had a very practiced hand indeed because her strikes had the same consistency of force but never hitting the same area. Definitely giving my ass cheeks a through and methodical lashing. After every 7 to 8 strikes she would land that perfect strike to the bottom of my ass. Despite how many other hits she landed that one always made me wince. After about 50 cane strikes my ass was nice and warm but not overly sore and bruised like I normally experience.

Aubrey thoroughly inspected the thrashing she did to my ass by cupping both cheeks in each hand. I felt her latex clad breast against my back as she whispered in my ear. "That is nice and red it feels warm to the touch. Most slaves cry for mercy after only a few strokes but you took your beating well. Now I must ice your ass down otherwise in a little while the pain may distract you from your pleasure."

I heard the sound of ice cubes being pulled from a metal bucket. Aubrey circled my tender ass with the ice cubes. It was a terrific contrast to my tanned backside. As the cubes quickly melted and before new cubes were retrieved I felt her hands running across my welts. I loved the feeling of her soft, cold, wet hands as she eased my pain.

"Now for some pleasure for your pain." Aubrey removed my blindfold and put her index finger through the ring on my collar. She gave a nice forceful yank which dropped me to my knees. Then she sat on the edge of the cage and placed her beautiful leg in my face. "Worship my legs slave and don't kiss my feet like some pervert. Pay homage to your Goddess." As she pointed to her shin.

I pressed my lips to her soft skin. I passionately kissed one leg working my way to her knee. When I got passed the knee Aubrey had a violet wand in hand. A electro-sex toy known for giving pleasurable electro stimulus. As I went up she past her knee Aubrey pressed the electrode glass bulb against the flesh of my back. I tried to ignore it and focus on worshipping her long sexy legs.

Without warning she flicked the switch on the violet wand and the sharp needle like pain touched the skin of my back. She left the wand on as Aubrey moved the bulb across my back. The odd sensation of electricity stinging but not hurting my body as she moved it around in no consistent pattern.

I started to lose focus on the worshipping of her body. I was not performing the task as she intended and reached out for the ring on my collar. Aubrey pulled me off my knees and brought my face to hers until we were nose to nose. She spoke in a stern tone, "You are too easily distracted slave by a little electricity. I think it is time you learned what some real pain is."

I was startled by the prospect but I nervously answered, "Yes Goddess."

With that statement the director yelled, "Cut, switch to scene two!" Aubrey let go of my collar and everyone sprung into action.

Most of the crew were relocating the setup to film over by the St. Andrew's cross one woman ushered me to a table that was prepped for my next scene.

A two women who both had a little thick a very butch appeal with short dark hair, no make-up, work boots, men's jeans, and flannel shirts. Not really my type but they were obviously very skilled in BDSM in many forms quickly and expertly put all my gear on before I even comprehended what was happening. One woman had me bend over slightly at the waist and spread my legs apart. The other woman quickly injected cool lube into my ass hole and a glass butt plug with a red and black lead expertly inserted into me. The pressure on my prostate from my week without ejaculating made my cock leak a little precum. At the same time the first woman placed electro pads on either side of my groin above and to the left and right of my cock.

One of the women grabbed the ring of my collar and brought me to the cross. I without order positioned my arms and legs to be strapped into the cross. First she locked my wrist cuffs to the "C" clamp then proceeded to my ankle cuffs. The cross was of good construction of a good solid wood with soft well tanned and softened black leather. The design was well thought out with extra straps of thick leather running down for the arms and legs as well as the very thick waist belt in the middle. It was obvious that the slave would be totally immobilized if the Master/Mistress wanted them that way. As it was only the one of two straps for the arms were used. She then proceeded to hook up the leads of both the glass butt plug and the two adhesive pads to the TENS unit.

The other woman who was off gathering props for the next scene returned with a push cart covered with a white sheet. Clearly intended to add drama with the reveal and my reaction to what was on the table.

As Aubrey came over to the area of the next shoot the other people cleared out from the shot and went back behind the camera. The director yelled out, "Action!" and Aubrey's heels once again 'clicked' against the concrete floor as she approached.

She gave me a long passionate kiss which I happily accepted. Upon breaking our kiss she asked me the question I was wanting to hear for the last week. "Does your little friend want out of his cage?" Aubrey asked very seductively.

I only respond simply and quickly with, "Yes Goddess." I was beyond the point of being able to hide my desperation.

I could not help but focus on the small key resting in the cleavage between her perfect tits. My cock again tried to swell and break free of its confinement to no avail.

Aubrey inserted the key and quickly twisted the lock and the little lock 'popped' open. No sooner did she remove the lock from the post did my cock try to force off the plastic tube. However I was only successful in trapping the sensitive head of my cock tighter in the open space at the end of the tube.

The tube, spacer, and ring behind my cock and balls were expertly removed by my Goddess. My cock being deprived from any sort of relief for a week now had grown to its fullest. Looking down at my cock I could see that it was very veiny and harder than I ever remember.

Aubrey ran her long manicured finger nails along my hard shaft and circled the sensitive tip causing my cock to twitch as if building for an orgasm. "Oh you are too excited." She teased as she gave my cock three hard slaps on the head. Normally this is a technique used to subside an erection or at least delay the orgasm. I my case with my cock being free for the first time in a week and my tendency to be a pain slut it only made things worse. My cock started to turn deep purple and leak a little precum.

Aubrey quickly stepped away and pulled the sheet from the serving cart. The reveal was a great show and my face displayed one of horror and curiosity. The items laid out were the standard BDSM play items nipple clamps, clothes pins, ball parachute stretcher, and the weights to go with it. The intent was to distract me from nearing my ejaculation and keep me on edge.

First the nipple clamps were fasten securely to my nipples adjusting the tension screw to ensure that the clamps were firmly in place without crushing my nipples to the point of extreme pain. However the two small weights she hooked to each clamp tugging at my sensitive nipples presented their own torment.

Next the ball stretcher snapped firmly around my swollen balls. The parachute that wrapped around my tight scrotum had small spikes that were like the tips of thumb tacks that were digging in. This was designed to cause discomfort but not actually break skin. To add to my torment Aubrey clipped a length of chain to the bottom of my parachute that ended just above the floor. Of course no ball stretcher is complete without a weight which she added a small 1kg weight to the end. I know 1kg is not much but it is a lot when it tugs on your balls.

Then the more elaborate and timely decoration of small plastic clothes pins. Aubrey started under my arms and worked her way down the sensitive part of my ribs which I find to be very ticklish. She finished just above my hip and then repeated the process on the other side.

The final piece was the third electro shock device. This one was the style that went about 1 inch down the urethra and formed to the most sensitive part of the cock the area behind the helmet. I began to panic a little as she put conductive lube on the piece that slid down my urethra. It was an odd sensation having the smooth electrode worked down my ultrasensitive urethra and how tight the strap was around the tip of my cock.

Once firmly in place the electro-stim devices were turned on. Starting with the butt plug on a nice rhythmic low powered 1, 2, 3, 4 pulse that lasted 1 second each and about a 20 second wait to stop and prevent stimulating my prostate that was already on the brink of an explosive orgasm.

Then came the pads on my groin that came with 1 good jolt that lasted 3 seconds and off for 10 seconds. The jolt to my groin caused my cock and balls to bounce up on the jolt and down on the termination involuntarily. Which would have normally been very pleasurable except for the weight that hung at the end of my ball stretcher. As it swung pulling at my already tight scrotum. I closed my eyes and clinched my teeth letting out a hiss as I tried to breathe through the pain.

When I opened my eyes and took a deep breath and a sigh of relief I looked over a the Director who moved from her chair. She gave Aubrey a cue that I missed when my eyes were closed. I was sure I was about to find out as Aubrey headed for the cart. Another jolt to my groin and again and I did my best to keep my composure. I still clenched my teeth tight together again trying to hold back my scream.

I watched as Aubrey retrieved a rubber ball gag with a leather buckle from the cart and prepared it to go in my mouth. She spoke very compassionately, "Please open your mouth so I can give you something to bite down on. I don't want you to damage those beautiful teeth you have." She reminded me of a nurse who knew she was going to cause you pain but did not want to hurt her patient any more than needed.

I started to open my mouth to protest not wanting to be gagged and drool on myself on camera. As I was about to speak the 10 seconds of rest expired and another jolt went through my groin. This time I closed my eyes but my mouth was open and I yelled in pain like an athlete who just injured themselves. Aubrey took full advantage and stuffed the ball deep in my mouth. Before I could grasp what had happened Aubrey already fastened the buckle behind my head.

The next jolt came and this time I screamed into the gag and bit down on the hard rubber. I must admit it was a relief to not to worry about screaming out in pain disrupting the shoot or clinching my jaw and risk damage to my teeth.

Aubrey picked up the electro device control unit and adjusted the settings going to the final instrument on my cock. She was very methodical in the setting of the last device and I felt a moment of terror as she looked me in the eye and stated her intent aloud like she was talking to herself. "Lets see I want to start you at a level 1 and slowly ramp up to level 9 out of 16."

At this moment I have never been more turned on. Maybe it is a combination of being my first porn shoot. Coupled with the fact that since I discovered masturbation I never went more than a few days without getting my rocks off. Then the added fact that while I have had many sexual encounters of all sorts this was truly the culmination.

I watched her long slender well manicured fingers as they made the appropriate adjustments to the power box. I nervously watched as she finished making her settings and sent the first pulse to my cock. The sensation was a lot less painful and a little pleasurable. Reminded me of how my cock feels just before I cum, a throbbing sensation just before release.

I started to feel the electricity being more intense on the tip of my cock. I started to scream into the ball gag making spit bubbles from the saliva that was leaking out of my mouth. The drool was dribbling down my chin and flowing down my neck while some dropped from my chin onto my smooth muscular pectorals. I was now fully humiliated on camera looking like a complete slave slut for the world to see.

"Well I think my slave deserves a reward for what I am putting him through." I locked eyes for a moment a my Goddess was starting to unzip the pink latex dress. The zipper started under her right armpit and went down to her hip. I eyed the sexy curves of her body as she performed her strip tease.