All Comments on 'Porn Star Family: Bridgett’s Tale'

by soul71

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Grouch6977Grouch6977over 1 year ago

Well, after reading this, I'm beginning to wonder just how complex your story telling mind is? This story has gone in a direction that I simply wasn't prepared for. Now, I'm wondering what kind of trouble Bridgett's temper is going to get her into. Grouch6977

RichardmilnerRichardmilnerover 1 year ago

Can't wait for the next installment

KahunabobKahunabobover 1 year ago

Just re-read through the entire porn star family arc and the first to episodes of Bridgett's tale. Fun story. And always a good sign if you came for the naughty bits but stay interested for the storyline.

I think we need some sort of google doc or something to make sense of all the interweaving timelines with your other story arcs :)

Nato_Nato_over 1 year ago

Love all of it. 5/5.

sweetnapoleonsweetnapoleonabout 1 year ago

Just loved this chapter as I have loved all of them, so can't wait for the next installments. In this chapter it is mentioned that Ira took Sure and Rita when he went to visit Samuel, when did that happen, could someone tell me what chapter that occurred.

Also wanted to add that Bridgett is starting to come off as a real bitch, she doesn't seem to care that much about everything that Ira did to keep her and their mom, and Vikki and her sisters and mom safe as well. It was also disappointing how they through themselves as Samuel, behaving like completes sluts around him, yet Samuel's women remain loyal to him and do nothing but flirt with Ira, all except for the blowjob he got from Kelly.

It would be nice if in further chapters she starts to understand just how much Ira truly loves her, that he would willingly give up almost his entire humanity so that he could get strong enough to put himself in between Heaven and Hell. Their was a mention that she and Vikki would have a child with Ira, so it would be nice if they could keep their legs closed if only to remain loyal to him.

Last thing I want Ira to get stronger and stop being so afraid that he won't be able to control that Power.

Soul71 love virtually everything you write, hope I am around when to finish this story and many others.

sweetnapoleon

Mark12370Mark12370about 1 year ago

I can't wait to read more of this story!

TwistedOne66TwistedOne6610 months ago

Man, I hope more is coming.

TempestfuegoTempestfuego10 months ago

So, are none of Ira's harem loyal to him? It seems like the author hates Ira and is constantly throwing his women "even his sister" at another man.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Why are you turning him into a cuck god? Rita and Sue have sugar daddy's. Vikki and Brid are throwing themselves at Sam. What kind of harem is this?

docholliday0007docholliday00072 months ago

Please write more chapters to this story it’s great work can’t wait for more thank you for the hard work

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoul71@soul71
Hello, if you enjoy my work, and if you would like to be able to read it before it's published on lit, please use the link on my twitter page. You can find me on Twitter @jamesricharthor. I might move to a new site if it keeps up, I'll let you know if I do. I hope you all enjo...